Temptation Abounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,257 Followers

Barbara reached over and tugged on one. "You're not kidding. They could cut glass." Of course, that did nothing to alleviate my condition. Sheila pulled on the other one. "Awesome, babe. These are killers. Mine are too puffy to get hard like that." Ruby ran her hand over Sheila's breast. "These are killer, too, Sheila."

"Come on, Joel. Get it over with," said Barbara.

I ducked under the water and then pushed up onto the dock. My cock was hard and standing out at a ready-for-action angle.

The three women stared, not saying a word for a moment.

"That could do some serious damage," said Ruby.

"Amen," added Sheila.

Barbara smiled at me and handed me a towel. I dried off and wrapped it around me. My hard on jutted out.

Each of the women tied the towel around their waists, leaving their breasts exposed. We climbed the walk back to the deck. We gathered our clothes and went inside. I couldn't help but admire the three sets of breasts on display. In the light of the house, I could make out even the finest detail.

Barbara picked up her phone. "I should make sure Jim made it back," she said. As she punched in her PIN, she frowned.

"What?" asked Ruby.

"Got an email from the security company. Says the apartment was entered, but the video tracking was not turned off. God, Jim is so inept at these things. He does it all the time. I tell him I don't want the security people to see us in our apartment. I can do it remotely. It's easier on my tablet."

Barbara walked over to the counter and picked up her tablet. I watched as her breasts bounced with each step.

Barbara was punching in letters and numbers. She paused and appeared to be scrolling. "Fuck!"

We looked at her. She was pale and her hand was shaking. Ruby ran to her. "What's the matter?"

Barbara was just staring at the screen. "Oh, shit," said Ruby.

I crossed over and looked. There was an image from their bedroom on the screen. Joel was naked lying on the bed. A dark head was positioned between his legs and there was no doubt what the head was doing.

"What?" Sheila said and started to come over.

"Uh, don't think you should see this," said Ruby.

"Bullshit, why not?"

"It's Jim," said Barbara in a whisper.

"So, it's his apartment, too. What's the big..." She stopped with her mouth open. "He's not alone, is he?"

Ruby shook her head.

"That fuck!" Sheila screamed. "Let me see." She grabbed the tablet and looked. "Oh, man, I'm so sorry Barbara. That sucks."

We all looked at her in amazement. She realized what she had said. Finally, Barbara spoke up. "It obviously does."

We all cracked up. I guess we were relieving the stress of the situation, but we could hardly stop laughing for over a minute.

Looking at the screen, Ruby said. "Hey, I know her."

We looked. Jim and the woman were now stretched out on their backs on the bed, both naked. The woman was an attractive, African-American, who seemed to have large breasts.

"That asshole," said Barbara. "That's Keisha White. She's an assistant DA. I've faced her a number of times. She seemed really nice and was always social with me. And she's fucking my husband. Goddamn it."

Shelia looked intently. "Well, from the looks of my brother's little thing, I don't think she's getting the better part of the deal."

That cracked the women up again. Barbara and I exchanged a look recalling a previous conversation about the inadequacies of her husband.

"Maybe, we should stop watching," I said.

"Ok, just as long as I make sure this is recording every fucking second of this. Jim is going to be so fucking sorry that he's an idiot regarding technology."

After selecting some options, Barbara backed out of the screen and put the tablet back on the counter.

"Sorry to have put a damper on this evening. I'm going to bed." She picked up a bottle of wine and a glass.

"Coming with ya," shouted Ruby. "Best to get drunk with a friend."

"Thanks. I think I could use some company," said Barbara. She looked at me and our eyes locked on to each other. After a second, she turned to Sheila. "Sorry, you had to see that. I know you love your brother."

"Right now I want to cut his tiny, little balls off. What the hell is he thinking?"

"He's thinking with his other brain," said Barbara.

"God, no wonder," said Ruby. "With that thing it means his brain is pea-sized."

The ladies chuckled and Barbara and Ruby headed to the master bedroom. I looked at Sheila. She was still topless and her breasts heaved. I knew what was next. I was right as the tears began to flow.

She looked at me and took a step forward. I opened my arms and she fell into me. Her breasts pressed against my bare chest. I tried not to think of the sexual aspects of our embrace. She was someone I knew and loved and she needed my support.

"Let's sit down, honey."

I led her to the couch and we sat. She curled up and put her head in my lap facing my stomach as she cried. I rubbed her arms and back.

It was several minutes before she gained control. "Why would he do such a rotten thing? You know Jim. What can he be thinking? Barbara is like the most beautiful person, inside and out. I don't understand, Joel."

I ran my fingers through her hair. I did my best to ignore her breath across my dick and her breasts exposed to me.

"I can't explain it either. I guess some guys feel the need to, I don't know, explore, conquer, or something."

"Well, that's stupid. And, it really, really sucks."

Sheila rested her hand on my thigh, still covered with the towel. I took her hand and squeezed.

"Joel," she asked in a tiny voice, "do you think Barbara was fooling around on him. Maybe that's why he did this."

"You know, Barbara and I have also become friends. She once told me she had never been with another man since she married Jim."

"Really? Why would she say something like that?"

"I can't go into all the details, Sheila, without betraying a confidence. But, she was letting off steam about some of her frustrations about their marriage."

She nodded. Of course, her face rubbed along my still mercifully soft dick. If she did that again, it would not remain soft for long.

"I guess I have a lot to learn about marriage," she said. "How come you never married?"

"How'd we get to talking about me?"

"Just curious," she said. "You're a great guy, funny, smart, make lots of money, and, you have a fabulous cock." She giggled.

"You are not supposed to be thinking about that. I told you, you're like my little sister."

"Your little sister with her titties out."

"Yeah, I noticed."

"Like them?"

"Sheila, come on. Stop this."

"No, really. I'd like to know if you think I am attractive."

Taking a deep breath, I said. "Sheila, I always thought you were one of the prettiest girls I had ever seen. And, yes, you have great breasts. All of you, now that I've seen the rest, it is the stuff that men's dreams are made of. Ok? Satisfied?"

"Thanks, Joel. That means a lot to me. I'm tired, let's go to bed."

She sat up and leaned into to me for a kiss. I kissed her lips and then her forehead.

"Ooh, I liked the first, but the second was lame."

"And, so shall it remain," I said.

Sheila stood and unwrapped the towel, exposing her body to me. Her dark strip contrasted with the pale skin usually hidden behind her bikini bottom. She grinned and turned and walked to the bedroom, her firm rear punctuating every step.

When I entered the room, she must have been in the bathroom that connected the two bedrooms. I pulled the covers back on my lower bunk and dropped the towel. I crawled in and pulled my bag over to begin to root for some underwear.

I was just pulling out a pair, when Sheila arrived. "Don't need those now. I've seen everything. I bet you sleep nude at home. I'm not going to wear anything."

I knew I shouldn't give into the temptation, but I stuffed the shorts back into my bag and stood to go to the bathroom.

"Seriously, Joel, you are totally awesome."

When I returned, Sheila was in her bed. The sheet only covered her waist and she was softly snoring. I got in bed, pulled up the sheet, turned out the lamp between our beds and let sleep take me.

Sometime during the night, I felt the bed shift. Sheila was pulling the sheet aside and crawling in.

"Sheila!"

"Relax, Joel, I just need to be held. Please."

She squirmed into my arms and rested her head on my chest. Her cheeks were wet and I guessed she had been crying again. I stroked her hair. "Ok, go to sleep, honey." She murmured and I could feel her relax. After she was deep into sleep, I maneuvered myself around and spooned her. We both slept cuddled together.

I awoke the next morning staring into a red bush.

Ruby's long legs were slightly spread. I could sense her doing something on the top bunk. I cleared my throat.

Her head appeared. "Good morning," she said. "Guess I missed some fun last night."

I enjoyed the view of her small breasts hanging down as she bent to speak with me.

"All the jerk did was cuddle me," said a sleepy Sheila. "God, what's a girl gotta do to get laid?"

"How's Barbara?" I asked.

"Still sleeping," said Ruby. "I think the bottle of wine she drank by herself might be contributing to her prolonged rest."

"Are Brad and Janet up?" asked Sheila.

Ruby sat on the edge of our bed. "I heard them going for the world record of screwing, so I guess they're up."

"I need to talk with them and tell them what's going on," said Sheila. "As oblivious as they are to others, I think even they might sense something's wrong."

Sheila kicked the sheet off and stood. I now was staring at her naked butt. I thought I could get used to these types of morning views. Sheila headed toward the bathroom.

"How you doing, Ruby?"

"Feel like shit, actually," she said. "Barbara kept me up half the night alternating between crying and talking. Finally, she just passed out, but somehow seemed to take up most of the bed."

I looked at the empty space vacated by Sheila.

"You wouldn't mind?"

"I probably will be getting up soon, but come lie down."

Ruby lay down next to me. I suggested we change places so that when I got up I wouldn't disturb her. She smiled and rolled on top of me. I felt her body mold to mine. She lingered for a few seconds. "Honest, you and Sheila just snuggled, no screwing?"

"Hell, I didn't even cop a feel," I said. Ruby wiggled her bottom, rubbing her crotch over my now not so soft member.

"Well, I wouldn't have resisted the temptation." She dropped her lips to mine and kissed me.

Slowly she rolled off and got under the sheet. Her hand ran over my thickening dick. "I think we could have fun together, Joel."

I gently removed her hand. "No doubt about that, but I think maybe now is not the time."

"Yeah, that sucks. Can you cuddle me?"

She rolled onto her side and I moved tight behind her. Moving her butt hard against my crotch, she pulled my right hand onto her breast. The hard nipple rubbed against my palm.

I kissed the back of her head. "I think you need some sleep. Your judgment is a bit cloudy."

She pressed my hand to keep it on her breast. "Just hold me for a bit, Joel. I know I will fall asleep pretty fast."

I kissed her head again and heard her sigh. Within a few minutes, Ruby was breathing slow and deep. I eased my hand away and moved out of bed. With the sheet pulled up to her neck, I looked for something to wear.

Sheila arrived back, wet from a shower. She was drying her hair and I was marveling at her naked body. I grabbed a pair of boxers and shorts. "My turn for a shower," I said.

Sheila came into my arms. Her breasts felt soft and sensual against my chest. Her mostly smooth crotch pressed against my dick. "Thank you for last night, Joel. I needed to be held. I felt so much anger and sadness. I can't believe my brother is such an asshole, and, yet, I still love him. That makes me feel like a traitor to Barbara, 'cause I love her, too."

"Sheila, I'm sure Barbara understands. It's not your fault what Jim is doing. She knows that you have feelings for him. I think you should be a friend to Barbara, just as you always have. When you see Jim, you will have to deal with your feelings for him."

Sheila hugged me tight. "She shoulda married you. You're the type of guy she deserves."

I hugged her back. Sheila buried her head in my neck. Speaking in a whisper, she said into my ear, "You're the type of guy any girl deserves."

She moved to kiss my lips. I moved my head. "Sheila, please. I care so much for you, but I don't want to do anything now. This is a strange situation and I think there are a lot of emotions that may be clouding people's judgements."

Sheila nodded and said, "I get that. And, you're probably right. But, just so you know, I've wanted to fuck you for a long time. Just think about it. When you think the time is right, I'm ready. Like, really, really ready."

"A guy would be the luckiest man in the world to be able to make love to you. Thank you for making an old guy feel sexy."

Sheila moved her mouth to mine and this time I did not pull back. Her kiss was hot and urgent. I felt the reaction between my legs. I knew that Sheila must feel it too.

"That's enough. I gotta shower."

Sheila stepped back and looked down. I was not hard, but was at least half-way there.

"That's a great sight in the morning," Sheila said and ran her hand along my shaft. I quickly pulled it away, but not before it had the expected result. "Sure you don't wanna put that to good use?" she said with a smile.

"I sense a cold shower coming up. Get dressed and then talk to Brad and Janet."

"I could help you in the shower."

I laughed. "Clothes on, now."

I took my clothes and towel to the bathroom. I showered first and resisted the temptation to relieve the tension. By the time I finished, I had returned enough to normal to be able to piss. After brushing my teeth and hair, I pulled on my clothes. Back in the bedroom, Ruby was still sleeping. I put on my flip-flops and skipped a shirt since the temps were already climbing.

In the main room I saw Sheila talking with Brad and Janet. Barbara had not appeared yet. I started fixing a pot of coffee and began digging in the fridge to see about food for breakfast. I decided on cheese omelets and English muffins. As I was breaking open the muffins, Ruby appeared, wearing her bikini bottom and a cropped tee shirt. She looked at the three young people huddled in the corner and came over to stand next to me. I poured her a cup of coffee and she sipped it.

"Thanks for the snuggle," she said.

"Did you get some sleep?"

"A little bit. It did help. Any sign of Barbara?"

Shaking my head, I touched Ruby's arm. "Why don't you go see if you can get her to come down to eat? Even if she's hungover, she needs some nourishment."

"You're a nice guy, Joel. I mean it." She kissed my cheek. I slipped my arm around her waist and squeezed her. "You're pretty nice yourself. I'm happy you're here for Barbara."

Ruby sighed.

"What?"

"I'd still like to fuck you. I bet you're the type of guy who would actually talk to a girl after sex."

I laughed. "I imagine that after sex with you, Ruby, I would be speechless."

She winked and kissed my lips. "Worth finding out?"

"Go get Barbara down here."

I placed the bowl with the egg mixture aside and set pulled out plates for breakfast, which was quickly becoming brunch. I decided to add more food and pulled a package of sausage patties from the fridge. I was cooking them in a frying pan when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Smells good, Joel."

I turned to see Barbara at my side. "Hungry?"

"I hate to admit it, but I am."

"Have to eat."

"I know. I still feel like a truck hit me, but I do need something in my stomach." She and Ruby finished setting the table while I cooked the meat and put it in the warming drawer. While I was toasting the muffins, I made four large cheese omelets. Since I used both American and Monterey Jack, I added a side dish of salsa and chopped onions. Ruby helped me take the food to the table.

Sheila, Brad and Janet took their places. Barbara was sitting at the head. I split the omelets into halves, passed the food and we ate in relative silence. Finally Barbara spoke.

"This isn't a wake, guys. I imagine that Sheila filled you in," she said looking at Brad and Janet. They nodded. "So, my husband is an asshole. That's something I will have to deal with. Right now, I intend to stay here and enjoy great weather, the company of good people and do serious damage to both my liver and my waistline. I hope you all feel the same."

Brad and Janet exchanged a look. Sheila looked at them and Brad nodded.

"Brad and Janet think they'd like to head back. I'll take them in Jim's car."

Barbara shook her head. "No, that won't do."

Brad said, "We really need to get back. It was great to be invited, but we'd like to go home."

Barbara thought for a moment. "Ok, you take Jim's car. Keep it at your place and we'll pick it up later this week. Sheila, honey, you are staying. I need you here."

"Are you sure?" Sheila asked. "I mean do you think Jim will mind them taking his car?"

Barbara gave her a look that clearly communicated that she did not give a shit what Jim thought. "Brad, you and Janet are welcome to stay. If you want to go, I can understand. Take the car whenever you want."

After breakfast, Ruby and I cleaned up, Brad and Janet went to their bedroom, and Sheila and Barbara sat on the deck.

"She seems to be dealing ok," I said as Ruby and I packed the dishwasher.

"Barbara's strong," she replied. "I haven't known her all that long, but she's one of the most grounded people I've ever met. Plus she's knock-dead gorgeous."

I looked at her and she blushed. "Oops, that last part was my tongue forgetting to check with my brain before engaging."

"I agree with you," I said. "Is there anything else you'd like to share?"

Ruby's face was as red as her hair. "You'd have to talk with Barbara about anything else."

"I guess that means that there's something. Otherwise, why would I need to talk with her?"

"Fuck, Joel, can you forget I said anything? Please."

I smiled and held her hand. "Barbara said she'd never been with another man since she and Jim married. I never asked her if she'd been with a woman. I'm not prying, honest. I have to say if that's the case then the both of you have chosen well."

Ruby hugged me. "Joel, talk to Barbara, I'm not saying anything." She broke away and grinned. "And, I'd still like to fuck your brains out."

"At this point, Ruby, with all that's gone on in the last few hours and after seeing you three incredible women naked, my brain is semi-mush. It wouldn't take much to fuck it out. But, just imagining what it would be like with you in bed, makes my knees weak."

Ruby kissed me and said "Thanks."

I told Ruby I'd finish up and that she should take her coffee out to the deck.

As I was wiping down the counter, Brad and Janet came up, holding their bags.

"Thanks for cooking. We're heading out," said Brad.

I said good-bye. They went out to the deck and I saw hugs being exchanged. Barbara came in to get the keys and then walked them to the car.

A few minutes later she reappeared. She looked at me and peeled off her tank top.

"Now, I am going to get some sun on these tits. And, if you don't mind, you can start bringing drinks in about an hour."

She walked onto the deck and Ruby and Sheila shouted their approval. Within minutes there were three topless women rubbing sunscreen onto their breasts and driving me crazy. I figured I'd give them some girl time and went into the bedroom for a nap.

It was around one-thirty when I made my way out of the bedroom. The ladies were still on the deck. I stuck my head out the door and asked if they wanted drinks. They ordered white wine spritzers. I made the drinks and carried them out. It was a vision to see three beautiful women sunning their bare breasts.

orie
orie
4,257 Followers