Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Then just say it and Ill continue.” Kenny said, waiting for her answer.

“Fine then…I want you to fuck me like Nick would fuck me. Is that good?” Ginger asked in a very angry tone.

“Yes for now.” Kenny uttered as he again started fucking into her and soon quickened his pace to what it had been. After a few more minutes Ginger again was starting to get close to orgasm and Kenny smiled. “Now tell me…uuhh…convincingly…fuck me Nick…uuhh…just like that. Or I stop here and pull out.” Kenny said as he slowed his motions just enough to prolong her pending orgasm. Ginger shook her head no. “I mean it…say it…or I stop and pull out.”

“Uhh fine.” Ginger spoke loudly too her husbands face. “Fuck me Nick, fuck me harder.” Ginger said in a tone that satisfied her husband and he smiled further and continued. With each passing stroke Kenny tried to go deeper then ever before into his wife and ginger quickly felt her orgasm boiling to the surface. “Uhhh god…oohh shit…fuck me harder Nick…fuck your mommy…make me cum, shoot inside me baby!” Ginger shouted as she closed her eyes and in her mind could she Nick fucking her. Kenny slammed into her as deep as he could, almost hurting his balls as he slammed and Ginger pushed over into her orgasm.

“Ohohoh…shit….fuck…me…Nick…UUGGHHHHHH!” Ginger screamed at the top of her lungs, starting what was one of the strongest orgasms of her life. She squeezed Kenny into herself very hard with her legs as she started to cum. Kenny already turned on by how his wife was acting and now feeling her pussy muscles acting like a fist around his cock started to shoot deep inside her.

“Ahahaahhhhhh shittt!” Kenny moaned aloud as he buried his cock to the hilt and let fly with his cum, shoot more cum then he could remember. Ginger embraced him as her orgasm embraced her and her body writhed against her husbands jerking cock inside her. Ginger could feel their combine juices as it squirted from her cunt and flowed down her thighs into her ass. Soon both were tired and rested against the other one, until Kenny decided to slide off his wife and lay panting beside her.

“Shit that was good Ginger.” Kenny said almost out of breath.

“Mmmhum…it was Nick.” Ginger said still with her eyes closed, almost asleep with exhaustion.

“Holy shit….did you just say what I thought you said?” Kenny said as he jerked up onto his elbow and looked at her. Gingers eyes flew open and it only now dawned on her what she had said. She looked at her husband, mouth agape in shock… which quickly turned to anger.

“You fucker! You made me say that to get me to cum. You bastard!” Ginger yelled at her husband as she sat up in bed, looking at her husband with murder in her eyes.

“Yes I did, but you said it again…and I wasn’t pressuring you to say it. You really were thinking about him fucking you weren’t you?” Kenny said as he started to grin at her. Gingers face went white with shock, and then it turned a livid red. Ginger jumped off the bed and spinned around and slapped her husband as hard as she could.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP! You…fucking prick…you son of a bitch. I HATE YOU!” Ginger screamed at the top of her lungs and stood in front of her husband shaking with rage. Kenny was thrown into shook… he had turned angry for a split second after she had slapped him, having never done that before, but now he was totally thrown for a loop. He knew he had never seen her this mad, or even close to this before. Kenny knew that if he said anything in anger at this point, their marriage might not survive what came after. So Kenny bottled up his anger inside and slowly got off the bed. All the while Ginger turned to follow him, watching but not being able to utter anything else, still shaking in rage. But Kenny saw the color drain from her face as he reached the door and grabbed his clothes. He was thinking staying over at a buddies house tonight sounded good. Kenny had dressed and was almost to the front door when he heard a loud thump.

Kenny waited for a second, wondering if Ginger had thrown something at the wall or something. He almost left the house, but decided he should check on the noise. He walked back to the bedroom, and found Ginger on the floor. By the way she was sprawled on the floor and the thump he had heard, Kenny guessed she had passed out form her anger or just whatever. He rushed over to her. Looking her over Kenny didn’t think she had seriously hurt her self by falling, and he then picked her still form up and laid her in the bed. Kenny pulled the covers over her and wondered what to do. Should he call 911 for help or try and wake her. After a minute he figured that she should be ok, just probably needed rest to recover.

Kenny felt very guilty now. He had cased all of this with his ragging dirty thoughts. But he did figure Ginger was honestly turned on by the thought of her son and his large member. He thought for a minute and came to the decision to try and take it easy in the future and not force her in any way really. But Kenny decided right there and then… he had to see his boy Nick plowing his mother, Ginger.

Kenny then went to check on his wife, checking her pulse at her neck to make sure she was ok and then getting a cool wash cloth to try and revive her. Kenny placed the moist, cold washcloth too his wife forehead and dabbed at her eyelids gently. He saw her eye lids flutter slightly, then pop open slightly.

“Hi, are you feeling ok Ginger?” Kenny asked, feeling concerned for her, but also in how she would react to him now. She shook her head yes.

“I have a headache though. What happened, I’m feeling all foggy headed.” Ginger said trying to sit up some. Kenny helped her sit up slightly and brushed her hair back out of her face.

“I think you passed out…I think. I’m not sure, I wasn’t in the room.” Kenny said looking at her face as she still looked confused.

“I’m not sure either…I think I remember you leaving the room… You bastard! I remember now. I don’t think I want to talk to you right now.” Ginger said her expression showing anger, and she turned her head. Kenny started to get up to leave the room and heard her start to sob and came back to the bed and knelt next to it.

“I’m sorry. Sorry I did that too you.” Kenny said feeling pretty low right now, but still feeling that horny demon voice in the back of his mind, reminding him of why he did it. “I’m sorry I made you say some of those things.”

“Some of those things! You should be sorry about all of it. How could you make me call our sons name out as YOU were fucking me? Why?” Ginger said, torn between anger and tears at the moment as she looked on at her husband. Kenny was silent for a minute, thinking of what to say or how to say it.

“I’m not sure why really. I think…I think I was picture too you being fucked by something the size of what I saw on Nick. Maybe a bit jealous that I DON’T have that between my legs.” Kenny said trying to explain as much as he could of how he felt.

“Kenny…you’re plenty big, you never fail to satisfy me with sex. I’ve never had any complaints.” Ginger said looking at her husband, even though at the moment the picture of a cock that size was floating around her head.

“Maybe, but you can’t honestly tell me you didn’t think about a cock that big. That it didn’t excite you.” Kenny said trying to get her to answer honestly. He watched her face and saw the conflict on it.

“Ok, ok fine. I did get excited by you describing the cock you saw.” Ginger explained to her husband, making sure to not mention her son.

“Ok fine. But it was a cock that was ON our son. I’m not saying you were thinking of fucking him, just that’s what he has.” Kenny explained in a hurry when he saw her about to explode in answer to his first statement.

“Fine, we both agree about what our son has… down there. Now can we drop it and just go on today?” Ginger asked looking at her husband.

“Fine with me… as long as you stop being mad at me. I wont discuss it anymore today.” Kenny said, hoping she would agree and not be mad the rest of the day. She sat stoned face for a second, then broke into a smile as she looked at him.

“Fine, but not another word about it.” She replied still smiling slightly at him.

“Ok. Speaking of ok…are you?” Kenny asked still wondering if she had hurt herself in the fall.

“Umm…I feel a bit drained, but that could be because we…you know…fucked.” Ginger said flushed in embarrassment now. Kenny knew she usually hated to refer to sexual things when she wasn’t horny or ready for sex. He always referred to at as “getting the motor running” when talking to her about it. “I think I want to rest a little longer in bed… maybe nap for a few minutes. It is Saturday and all, and we haven’t got any plans.” Ginger said as she slid back down beneath the covers.

“Ok honey, you rest. Ill just hang around the house, probably watch TV. Ill wake you up in an hour or so ok.” Kenny said as he stood up and walked to the door and turned back around. “After Nick gets home, we can decide if we’re going to do anything tonight.”

“What do you mean by that!” Ginger said with a raised voice as he head came up.

“Nothing! No…I meant if we we’re going out later or anything. What do YOU think I meant?” Kenny said, sounding defensive, looking at his wife. She turned very red and gave a apologetic look to her husband.

“Sorry. I just thought you meant…well…you know… something else.” Ginger said very meekly and softly.

“No I don’t know what you mean. Listen, I said I wouldn’t talk anything about…that…anymore today and I meant it. Ok…so get some rest…wake you in as hour or so.” Kenny said as he walked out of the door. As he was closing the door he heard her mumble an “ok” and closed the door. Kenny almost burst out laughing. He very much knew what he had said and knew it had double meaning. He grinned ear to ear as he walked off to sit in the living room and watch more TV. It wasn’t long before he heard his son open the front door and walk into the house. Kenny heard him in the dinning room and then the kitchen. Kenny heard what sounded like his so stirring through the fridge. Nick then came into the living room carrying a plate with a sandwich and a glass of soda.

“Hey son, your mom is laying down so try and be quiet ok?” Kenny said looking at his son. He noticed Nick still looked sweaty from being outside.

“Ok dad, hey what’s on?” Nick asked sitting at the sofa and starting to eat.

“Ah just an old movie, not even sure which one, not much on now I wanted to watch. I just got in here too and flipped it on. Hey you got any plans for tonight?” Kenny asked his son.

“Naw, not really. Why, you want to go out or something?” Nick asked between bites of the sandwich.

‘Well I was thinking we all could get out for supper…you know a decent restaurant. It’s been awhile since we all went out together. Hey…I got it… we can all go to a movie after. What’s out playing?” Kenny said, a plan forming in his head.

“Hmm…not sure dad. I know Spider Man II isn’t out yet…let me go check the paper.” Nick said as he wolfed down the last of his sandwich and headed back to the kitchen, where they kept the paper. Kenny waited for a few minutes for his son to return, then heard him walk up beside him carrying the paper.

“Not much on Id want to watch except maybe that Van Helsing. That looks pretty cool.” Nick said handing the paper over to his father. Kenny was disappointed, but Van Helsing would have to do, Nick was right there wasn’t much on they would all like to see normally. And some weird foreign flick would raise suspicion.

“Well I better shower in the hall bathroom not to wake your mother. Come to think of it you should to after me…you stink Nick.” Kenny said smiling at his son. Nick laughed at what he said.

“Yeah, been out pounding the ball all day across the court dad. Mines after yours then.” Nick said as Kenny got up to get into the shower.

Kenny didn’t usually take showers in the family bathroom, but didn’t want to wake his wife right now with using their room. When Kenny was getting out of the shower and drying off, he wondered exactly how to proceed tonight and figured he would have to play everything by ear. He didn’t want a repeat of earlier, with his wife getting that pissed. He knew it would probably be some while before he could get his final wish, but he figured to start further down that road tonight. Kenny then had a sudden inspiration and wondered if it would work. He stuck his head outside the door and called Nicks name out.

“Yeah dad, what’s up?” Nick asked as he came walking up from his room down the hall.

“Yeah Nick, why don’t you go ahead and take a shower in our room, just try and not wake your mother ok? I’m not finished in here and still have to use the toilet.” Kenny said as he closed the door. He knew the reasons he had given Nick were ice thin but maybe Nick wouldn’t question his fathers advice. Kenny waited a few minutes, and listened to the door for any sounds. He heard Nick go back to his room and then a minute later open the hall door leading to the master bedroom. Kenny almost shouted out, he was so excited. He now quietly moved out of the bathroom and into his bedroom to wake his wife. He knew that she usually had to pee badly anytime after she slept, and hoped that maybe she would catch a glimpse of her son while there.

“Honey, Ginger hey…wake up. We’re all going out to eat then a movie. You’ll have to get a shower and cleaned up honey before we go. Ill come back later and check on you, make sure you get up.” Kenny told her quickly, seeing she was still half asleep as he left the room. He closed the door too, but left it open a crack to see inside.

After a minute or so, he made out Ginger getting up out of the bed. She stretched and rubbed her eyes with her hands, then slowly walked to the door to their bathroom and opened it. Kenny now opened the hall door and peered closer to the bathroom and barely saw Ginger sitting on the toilet. Kenny saw Nick was already in the shower and had the curtain closed.

“Honey…where did you want to go?” Ginger said softly to Nick, who she was thinking was her husband, in the shower.

“Huh… what was that?” Nick said over the sound of the water.

“I said…where were you planning on going to…..oohhh shit!” Ginger said as she had peeled back the shower curtain as she sat peeing to ask her husband their destination tonight. Ginger had taken a second to notice it wasn’t her husband, her son being a few inches taller then he was. But what really made her notice the difference was her sons member which hung only about two feet away at her current eye level. Ginger noticed Kenny hadn’t been lying…it was indeed huge, about 12 inch long soft. She screamed in shock seeing her son and…his rather large member.

“Jesus what the fuck….MOM!” Nick cried out having to wash the soap from his eyes before looking to see who screamed, and noticing his mother peering directly at his cock. Nick quickly took the curtain from his mothers hand and threw it closed. “Jesus mom…a little privacy if you don’t mind!”

That was the last Kenny heard of the encounter, seeing as he hurried back to the other bathroom and closed the door as not to get caught peeking. Kenny’s hands shook from being excited and being nervous. He calmed himself by finishing up in the bathroom and was about to open the door when Ginger opened it before him.

“Why did you do that…sending Nick into our bathroom to shower?” Ginger asked him, obviously angry and embarrassed. Kenny had already decided to play dumb.

‘What do you mean? I told him to use our bathroom…I was still using this one.” Kenny said trying to look as innocent as possible. Ginger stepped in front of him and had her hands on her hips.

“And why would you use this shower instead of ours then?” Ginger asked, barely able to get her words out her voice was shaking so badly. Kenny gave the best confused look he could.

“I didn’t want to wake you…you asked for about an hours sleep and when I first came in here it was only like 40 minutes or so. Why what’s wrong Ginger?” Kenny asked as sincere as he could. Ginger seemed to hesitate before answering, passing between anger and confusion.

“I...you mean you don’t know what just happened?” Ginger asked with a raised eyebrow.

“No…I thought I heard a shout, but figured it was nothing important. Again…what’s wrong Ginger?” Kenny asked, using every ounce of control not to break up laughing or to smile.

“Umm after you woke me…umm I…umm…I accidentally saw Nick in the shower.” Ginger finished saying it as if that was all the explanation needed. But Kenny wanted to play it out further and acted dumb.

“So…what’s the big deal…you saw him nude. You used to change his diaper ten times a day.” Kenny said looking at her face.

“You know what the BIG deal was…I…I saw it…it was like …almost inches from my face. Damn Kenny you weren’t lying…he’s huge. Anyway I screamed…and scared him silly…he got mad I saw him naked…saw his…you know. But he said YOU sent him there to shower.” Ginger finished with a tone that was very accusing. Kenny figured to just be truthful.

“Yes I told him to shower in there….I was still in here. Would you want me to be nude in here while my son was nude…and everything…that would’ve been to weird Ginger.” Kenny said trying to be as truthful as he could be.

“But you could have come back into here to finish up, and let him shower in there.” Ginger said, but with the edge out of her voice. Kenny looked at her and rolled her eyes.

“Look I was just trying to finish up and didn’t want to move from where I was. Fine if I knew what happened would happen…I would have. But I can’t go back in time honey.” Kenny said, thinking he should win an Oscar for this performance.

“I’m not saying to ‘go back in time’…I… I don’t know…I just got embarrassed is all, and got angry. I’m sorry Kenny…its been one of those days.” Ginger said, stepping up to Kenny and hugging him. He held her and talked softly too her.

“Listen…relax. We’ll all go out together and just have a good time…forget today and maybe later we can do some more private relaxing….ok?” Kenny said as he stroked her hair, then at the end ran his hands down and gripped her butt and leaned over and kissed her.

“Awww come on guys…get a room.” Nick said as he entered the hallway from the other bathroom. Ginger jumped almost into the air, startled by her son. Nick stopped when she did. “Sorry mom…didn’t mean to scare you…or shout at you like that in the shower…you caught me off guard.” Nick said, and then continued walking to his room. Ginger watched him enter his room.

“Its ok…you kinda startled me in the shower too.” Ginger said, then catching her husband looking at her and she turned beet red. Kenny grinned and hugged her again, wondering at what she was thinking.

“Come on woman…you have to get wet.” Kenny said as he grinned. Gingers face shot up at him. “You have to get into the shower…” Kenny said clarifying what he meant, though again he had meant the double meaning phrase.

“Well for a second I thought you meant the OTHER kind of wet.” Ginger said as she slapped him on the ass.

“Hmm…maybe later…but if you want to go out you better be showering up and soon.” Kenny said as he turned her around to face their bathroom. “Now get in…and if you don’t finish quick…Ill get Nick too join you in there.” Again Gingers face shot to him, and Kenny almost saw a smile go to her mouth.

“Now Kenny…you said you weren’t going to discuss that.” Ginger said, not smiling but she wasn’t angry either.

“Hey babe you brought him up by accusing me of somehow making you open the curtain to see his huge…wang. You promised to stop being mad too.” Kenny said as she seemed on the verge of arguing with him again. She then gave him a big smile and chuckled slightly.

“So did you give my sons large…member…a china mans name.” Ginger said trying to be funny. Kenny was slightly surprised she was trying to play light of it this soon.