Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well either that or give it its own zip code. Go take a shower.” Kenny said as she continued to smile as she turned and walked into the bathroom. Kenny then picked out clothes for him to wear…and then decided to pick out something for Ginger as well. He had just the right thing in mind too, a short red dress that was low cut in the cleavage and while fairly long, would hug to her curves around her body even though it wasn’t designed to be tight. Kenny also chose the pair of crotch less panties he had gotten her some while back. He knew she would resist wearing them, but he figured he could talk her into it. For himself he chose a simple casual shirt and would wear a smoking jacket over it, but for pants chose a pair that the zipper was easy to open and had lots of room for….well if anything should come up.

Just as he was starting to get dressed, he heard the water shut off, and his wife step out of the shower and start to dry off. Kenny watched her through the cracked open door and even now at her 39 years, he thought she looked incredible. Kenny knew she was by no means a model, but with her long black hair, tight body, very nice c cup and her very round ass, Kenny knew she was a prize as far as looks go, which she hadn’t lost much to age or to having their son Nick. Kenny often felt he had to try and stay in shape, or figured Gingers eye might roam to greener pastures. He wasn’t in bad shape at 41, standing six foot one inch and keeping in fair condition.

Kenny then thought about their son and figured he had received the best from both of them. Nick stood at about six foot, three inches, and was very athletic, playing on several sports teams while at school. Currently he wasn’t on any teams now, having taking a break from an injury during this last season of soccer at his school, but he was still very active, as was evident today with him playing basketball with the guys. Nick also didn’t have any problems getting female attentions, but was currently a ‘free agent’ as he often called it. Kenny had little doubts his son was no longer a virgin, in fact Kenny thought his son was probably more sex wise then he was. With that final thought, Kenny found himself quite excited and also found his wife coming out of the bathroom, being almost finished cleaning up and getting ready.

“You going to wear that…looks nice. I thought we were just going out for fun, nothing fancy.” Ginger said looking at her husband. Kenny grinned at her.

“Oh nothing fancy, but I felt like wearing more then a T shirt and jeans. Here I picked out what I hope you will wear tonight.” Kenny said holding up the red dress he had picked out. Gingers eyebrows came up, but she was smiling, quite amused.

“My you have been busy…come on Kenny what’s up, that dress is way too formal for a simple night on the town.” Ginger said taking the dress she had only wore once, and looking it over in her hands.

“Hey, what can I say…I feel like a little style tonight. Maybe take us to that nice restaurant on the other side of town. You know that new one you saw a few weeks ago.” Kenny said smiling at her. “:And maybe I might get lucky tonight.” Kenny said as he held up the panties he had picked out. Gingers face turned a slight shade of red with embarrassment as she saw which ones they were.

“Kenny Sooner…I haven’t worn those since that party where I got drunk and we….you know…” Ginger said blushing even more.

“Where we fucked our brains out in the Camtons closet… and you had my cum dripping down your legs as we were saying our goodbyes…” Kenny said grinning hugely.

“Oh my god I forgot that part…” Ginger said giggling with embarrassment, but feeling flushed with excitement remembering how good the sex was and how naughty she had felt that night and for the next few days. They had rutted like animals for days after. “But we can’t do that tonight…if Nicks coming along…no Kenny I cant wear those tonight.” Ginger stated flatly pushing them away from her.

“Ginger come on…we don’t have to do anything while out…but you got to admit, your motor would be purring like a kitten by the time we got home…might be fun.” Kenny said giving her a wink. Ginger seemed to hesitate in her facial features. “Be our little secret tonight, how is Nick going to know. Come on, I just feel like having some fun tonight, forget the events of today…ok.” Kenny said urging his wife on.

“Uhh…alright, but no funny stuff mister. I’m not having my son think me a pervert.” Ginger said with a smile, taking the dress and panties from her husband. Ginger then went to pick out the rest of her clothes for going out and saw something else in her dresser. She gave a chuckle and grabbed what she had seen and turned to her husband. “Well if I’m going to wear those panties, I might as well match the part.” She said showing her husband what she had in her hands, a black garter belt and red stocking. Kenny grinned at his wife as he shook his head.

“Hey yeah, that’s perfect honey. I might not be able to keep my hands off of you tonight, though.” Kenny said with a grin.

“You better mister, if you want any of this.” Ginger said as she turned and bent over slightly presenting her ass to her husband. Kenny tried to reach out and cup her pussy from below, but she moved quickly away giggling. “Uh uh mister…not until later…you wanted me dressed this way, well you’re gong to have to put up with it all night until we get home. And you had better be good too.” Ginger said shaking her finger at him smiling. Kenny smiled, thinking he would be good alright.

So they both continued to get dressed, both eyeballing the other and alternating between smiles and laughing. Ginger even put on a reverse strip show as she put her panties, garter, and stockings on, which drove Kenny wild. Ginger walked over to her husband after they had both dressed and noticed he was quite hard within his slacks. She walked over to him and threw her arms around him and looked into his eye as if to give a hug, then slowly ground her crotch into his hard-on.

“Mmm you’re very hard right now aren’t you? Good, and this is for being so mean to me today.” Ginger said as she reached down and grabbed his member through the material and gave it a firm squeeze. Then she laughed as he reached for her, and she pulled away. “Now go make sure our son is getting ready…and not in jeans either. If we have to be dressed this way, tell him he has to dress up too.” Ginger said, still grinning at her husbands condition.

“Ok ok, just remember…payback is a bitch baby.” Kenny said, adjusting his cock so that it would show less and opened the door to the hall to Nick’s room.

“Hey Nick, hey guy…what are you planning on wearing out. Your mother and I are going a bit upscale.” Kenny said as he knocked on his sons door. Nick opened it dressed in a T-shirt and bikini underwear. He looked at his father and frowned slightly.

“Dang dad, I thought we were just gonna too hang out tonight?” Nick said to his father.

“Well if you’re going only dressed like that you will HANG out.” Kenny said chuckling. “But I don’t think you can go into a restaurant like that. Come on Nick, just pick out a somewhat casual pair of pants, a button up shirt and that will be fine. I don’t think you will damage your reputation too much to be seen like that in public.” Kenny said grinning to his son.

“Arrgghh…ok dad…but it’s under protest I hope you understand.” Nick said smiling at his father.

“Ok thanks son, it means a lot to us. We’ll call you in a bit ok.” Kenny said as he turned around as his son closed the door. Kenny grinned to himself, thoughts turning over in his head for tonight, not sure how to proceed. He kept thinking about the situation as he walked back into their bedroom and noticed Ginger in the bathroom with her dress hem held up with one hand and Kenny watched for a second and then noticed her other hand as she moved it down her body, then slid a finger to the knuckle into her pussy. Kenny noticed she was doing all of this in front of the mirror. Kenny grinned, thinking his wife was very horny, a good sign for tonight he thought. Kenny decided he didn’t want her to pleasure herself, wanting her good and horny for later, so he backed up outside the hall door and reopened it making a lot of noise as he did. When he looked at the bathroom again, he saw she was finishing straightening her dress and looking quite flushed.

“You almost ready Ginger? Nick said he well be ready in a minute.” Kenny said with a smile as he looked at her.

“Umm…yeah Kenny…almost. I was just checking my makeup…umm…Ill be right out.” Ginger said looking at her husband, her face flushed. Kenny grinned at her.

“Ohh its ok honey, I’ll just wait here till you’re done…keep you company.” Kenny said to her, still grinning. He had no intension of letting her relieve herself.

“Oh ok Kenny…uumm…well just let me put on some lipstick and I should be done.” Ginger said. Kenny could tell she wanted him to leave for a bit. “You said something about a movie…which one did you want to see?” Ginger said, trying to think of something to get her mind off her throbbing pussy.

“Well…there really wasn’t much we would all like to see…so Nick suggested that Van Helsing movie. Sound good to you?” Kenny said as he continued to throw ideas up in his mind about the night to come.

“Oh that one with Hugh Jackman or whatever his name is, hunting vampires and all. Yeah I like him in X-Men, I think he’s really cute. I wouldn’t mind him getting his claws into me baby, I can tell you.” Ginger said smiling at her husband. Kenny eyes popped open looking at her in mock surprise.

“You Mrs. Ginger Sooner, would like a wild man like Wolverine to ravage you. Why do you think you could handle him if you can’t even handle seeing a huge cock like you saw today?” Kenny said in a teasing tone. Gingers smile left her face as she turned to her husband.

“Hey you promised to not mention that. Besides I was surprised was all, I was expecting you silly. It wasn’t the size so much as it was my son in there.” Ginger said smiling slightly again.

“Oh so you’re saying you could handle a dick that size then? I bet you would be scared to have a hunk of meat that size to handle.” Kenny said in a taunting tone as he gave her a smug grin.

“You bet huh…what do you want to bet I could handle something that size. I could please a man that had something that big” Ginger said getting quite pushy, feeling her womanhood had been challenged or something. Kenny grinned, knowing his wife always responded to a dare or challenge thrown her way. Kenny didn’t want to try and challenge her with her son yet….it was FAR too soon he thought. But he had gotten the thought of her wanting a big cock planted even firmer in her mind.

“Well I guess we’ll never know will we? I mean the only person we know with a really huge cock is Nick…and well…he’s your son so he’s out, right.” Kenny said leaving the last bit half statement and half question. Kenny noticed Ginger hesitated just a split second before answering.

“Of course Kenny. Regardless of what you have in your warped mind…Nick is out of the question for something like that.” Ginger said as she walked out of the bathroom and tried to find jewelry she thought would look good on her.

“Yeah I guess maybe I do have a warped mind after all, but would you want to try what we were talking about if we found someone that did have a huge one?” Kenny said as he came up behind Ginger and moved his hands to cup her breast from behind. Ginger moaned at his touch and suggestion and Looked over her shoulder at him.

“You really mean you’re thinking about…my god…another guy in our bed? I’m not sure Kenny…I really haven’t thought about it. But in a way it does make me horny thinking about it. We can talk more about it later ok?” Ginger said apprehensively biting her lip.

“Sure Ginger, anything you want. But you know….it really makes me horny…the picture of a huge cock sliding in and out of your pussy baby.” Kenny said as he turned her around and they kissed passionately, almost desperately. Ginger felt on fire inside as her husband was tongue fucking her mouth and the thought running through her head of a real honest huge cock ramming into her… Ginger shivered at the thought as her husband broke the kiss, turned and walked out of the door to the kitchen.

As Kenny walked from their bedroom, he couldn’t help but smile, knowing he had certainly placed the thought of a large cock fucking his wife into her head. He had also gotten the idea of her son into there and he hoped to get more thoughts of Nick into her head later tonight. Kenny then went into the kitchen and poured a shot of brandy for himself, slammed it back, and felt it as it warmed his body. Kenny then walked through the living room, into the dining room, and too the door that led to the hallway. Just as he stepped into the hall, Nick opened his door and stepped out of his room. Kenny noticed his son had indeed dressed more scale, but with a rebel touch. He was wearing casual slacks with a white shirt, but wore the leather jacket he had over his shirt. He gave his father a smirk as Kenny saw him.

“Well is this good enough dad, I don’t really own much in the way of dress clothes.” Nick said as he closed his door. Kenny grinned back to his son, thinking Ginger would approve and get an eyeful. Nick had chosen to wear very snug pants which more then showed off his ample package which he had. “Ok then…I guess I’m ready. Is mom ready?” Nick asked looking at his father. Kenny smiled, thinking not yet but soon she should be, I hope.

“Yeah she was almost ready, I’ll go check.” Kenny said as he moved again to open their bedroom door. He walked through the bedroom and then peeked inside the bathroom but Ginger wasn’t there. He then opened the door to the kitchen and saw his wife standing at the counter. Kenny could see, that like himself, she was having a drink…or more if his guess at how much was left in that bottle was correct. Kenny gave her a smile as she turned toward him.

“Sorry, I just needed a something to relax me….feeling tense.” Ginger said as Kenny walked over to her. Kenny kissed on her neck and rubbed his hands over her shoulders and back.

“That’s ok, I understand. Nicks ready, you should check him out, he looks quite dashing tonight.” Kenny said quite innocently. Ginger turned toward him and looked at him.

“You saying you want me to check out my son?” Ginger said with a smile, and Kenny could tell she was feeling her alcohol. Damn she must have had a few, Kenny thought.

“Well yes, but not in quite the way you’re suggesting ginger…unless you want to of course.” Kenny said grinning at her. Ginger started giggling slightly.

“I bet you would like to see that wouldn’t you…but you’re not going to.” Ginger said as she walked past him smiling and into the living room. Kenny put the cap back on the liquor and placed it back into the cabinet, then followed her into the living room. He entered the room just as Nick was coming into the room from the dining room. Kenny noticed Nick stop and stare at his mother his eyes a bit wider then normal.

“Damn mom…you look…kickin.” Nick said still looking his mother up and down. Kenny also noticed he had hesitated at that last word…as if he was about to say something else.

“Thank you Nick….you look very…nice too.” Ginger said also checking out her son, particularly his crotch Kenny thought.

“Well everyone ready?” Kenny asked looking over the two of them. Ginger and Nick both shook their heads yes, looking at Kenny, then back to each other. Kenny smiled slightly. “Well are we taking the Oldsmobile together or are you wanting to take your car too Nick?” Kenny asked looking at his son.

“Kenny…if were going out as a family…Nick should ride with us.” Ginger said now looking from her husband to her son. Nick began shaking his head.

“Mom…me ride in the bus…no...I really would rather not. Specially not in the back seat.” Nick said looking at his mother. Ginger frowned, and then her face lit up.

“Hey we can all pile into your car Nick.” Ginger suggested.

“Mom…it’s a two seat corvette…” Nick said leaving the rest in the air.

“I know that silly…I can sit on your fathers lap.” Ginger said looking at her son. Kenny had a sudden thought and acted on it.

“Ginger…I really would prefer to drive….and my bad leg has been acting up at work. I don’t wouldn’t want to mess it up further. I had better drive. You can sit with Nick…if Nick doesn’t mind me driving his car.” Kenny said trying hard not to grin. He looked at Nick who shrugged his shoulders and shook his head yes. Kenny then turned to Ginger. She gave him a knowing glance but bit her tongue back….she want to give her reasons in front of her son WHY she didn’t want to ride in his lap.

“Well…I guess that will work too Kenny.” Ginger said, giving her husband a dirty look when Nick turned to head for the door. After Ginger followed her son, Kenny gave a huge grin and followed as well.

“Oh here dad…keys.” Nick said quickly turning and offering his keys to his father. Kenny took them, and locked the house up as he was the last to leave. Nick and Ginger were waiting for him by Nicks Vette when Kenny walked up. Kenny unlocked their door first, and Nick climbed in and sat down. As Kenny turned to go to the drivers side, Ginger grabbed his arm and whispered into his ear.

“I’ll get you for this mister, I promise.” Ginger said giving him another dirty look. Kenny shrugged his shoulders as she let him go.

“Hey honey relax and enjoy the ride, I’m sure Nick won’t bite you.” Kenny said making sure not to whisper. Gingers face became totally flushed and see looked down at her son, who was looking up with a confused look on his face. As Kenny got to the other side he noticed his wife biting her lip as she leaned into the car and settled herself onto her sons lap. Kenny then got into the car and started it up. He looked over to the two of them; his wife’s face was away from him because of the way she was sitting. He looked at his son. “She isn’t too heavy for you is she son?” Kenny said with a grin. Gingers head spun around and stared at her husband.

“Heck no dad….mom you know you don’t weigh a thing…dad was just teasing.” Nick said noticing his mom’s mad stare at his father. Nick wasn’t sure why there was tension between the two of them, but he knew it was there. Ginger turned more toward her son.

“Well at least one male in this car has some manners…thank you Nick.” Ginger said leaning back and kissing her son on the cheek. Kenny grinned, quite amused with himself tonight. He noticed Ginger turn back around, facing away from him. Kenny started the car backward out of the drive, then forward once on the street.

Nick wasn’t sure of what was going on, but knew what effect that little peck on his cheek had cost him. Since his mother had sat on his lap, he had fought against the hair triggered member he had in his pants. When Ginger had gave him that small kiss, that was the last straw his body could hold, and Nick started to feel blood rush to his member and he could feel it start to expand. The more Nick tried to concentrate to make it stop, the worse it got and the bouncing of his mother on his lap with every bump and turn of the car didn’t help.

Ginger was starting to calm down and even started to enjoy the ride a few minutes into it when she noticed a different feeling below her. It took her a few seconds to figure out what it was, but Ginger almost gasped aloud when she finally came to the conclusion that her son was getting a hard-on below her. Ginger started breathing hard, and almost started to hyperventilate until she forced herself to calm down. She felt it slide down her son’s pants…and the bottom of her leg and the back of her butt. Ginger started to feel herself getting very wet, and too her horror, she felt it start to run down her butt checks. Again she almost gasped, remembering her crotchless panties, and figuring they wouldn’t stop her juices near as much as regular panties would. Ginger started to sweat now, getting very hot and bothered, and just plain hot with worry. After a few more minutes, she knew her juices would have made a wet spot on her dress.