Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“So you’re not mad about tonight?” Kenny said as he pulled the car out of the drive and headed for home. Ginger sat back and looked thoughtful for a minute.

“Not now, I was earlier…mad as hell… but not now.” Ginger said as she looked over at him. Kenny couldn’t stand the suspense anymore and had to ask.

“So can you tell me what exactly made you mad?” Kenny asked his wife. Gingers eyes seemed to flash, but she didn’t get angry.

“You really want to know…or may I say you really don’t know?” Ginger said smiling slightly at him. Kenny laid his hand on her thigh and squeezed it.

“No I don’t know…I can guess some, but I don’t know. And yes….I certainly want to know.” Kenny said, hardly containing his growing excitement.

“Ok…what do you want to know?” Ginger said placing her hand on his leg. Kenny felt very encouraged by her touch.

“What happened in the car on the drive up? Details please.” Kenny said as he looked over at her. She rolled her eyes and smiled.

“Alright, lets see…after we got into the car and I sat on Nicks leg, a little bit into the drive I felt him…well…start to get hard. I...umm…started to get excited…feeling how long and thick it was getting…” Ginger said, again feeling her blood rush thinking about it.

“Did you like it? Feeling it under you.” Kenny said almost starting to breath heavy himself.

“You really want to know?” Ginger asked him as she read his face.

“Fucking right I do.” Kenny said, feeling very excited and horny.

“Oh Kenny…it felt soo good. I kept feeling it grow…and grow. I got nervous and started sweating like a pig. And I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. And because I wore those crotchless panties, there wasn’t much to stop it from leaking down onto my ass. I could feel my ass all wet. And at every bump we would shift and I could feel it move. And then you hit a pothole and I almost fell. I moved my hand to steady myself and, I happened to brush it.” Ginger said, now quite worked up and very wet again. Kenny looked her and grinned

“It? You have to be more specific honey.” Kenny said grinning even more at her. Ginger leaned close to his ear and whispered.

“His cock Kenny…I was touching his cock. And when we got out I had left a huge juicy stain on his pants….but you might not have noticed. I saw another that he must have left….with his cock. He must have leaked out he was so excited. As I am now.” Ginger said as she grabbed his hand and placed it on her dress, making it ride up so that his hand was pressed against her pussy. Kenny could feel the heat and wetness coming from her. Kenny tried to watch the road, as he slid two fingers easily into his wife. “Ohhh….fuck god yes…oh baby…oh yeah!” Ginger moaned aloud, and Kenny watched her as she squirmed on his fingers. But Kenny still wanted to know a few things.

“But what happened inside the place Ginger…you got upset about something.” Kenny asked his wife, even as he slowly slid his fingers in and out of her soaking pussy. She tried to control herself long enough to answer him.

“Umm…I felt…oh god…a feet touch mine. I thought was yours…ohh deeper...yea…then I rubbed my foot on your leg…and stroked it. Umm Kenny…that’s it… I saw it had been Nick…ohh yes….then he…oohh….started to rub my leg…oh…oh yea…and he rubbed up my inner thigh…but…but I closed my legs…oh Kenny…I’m close…” Ginger moaned feeling his finger deep inside her. Kenny grinned then had to ask another.

“In the car Ginger…if he had pulled his cock out right then….would you have fuck it?” Kenny asked as he looked over at his wife. She bit her lip and didn’t answer. “Would you have fucked his cock ginger…answer me!” Kenny demanded her.

“God yes Kenny…umm…I would have fucked him…I would have taken it deep….oohhh god…and fucking cum all over it…oohh shit…oh Kenny…ohh…I would’ve….ohh yes…yes…let him shoot inside of me…aahhh…ahhh….AAHHHHHHH!” Ginger confessed as she began her orgasm on her husbands fingers. She hunkered down and fucked her pussy hard onto his fingers…cumming hard and Kenny felt his hand awash in her juice and cum. After a minute Ginger stopped cumming and Kenny slid his fingers from her oozing pussy and brought them too his mouth and sucked them clean. Ginger watched him through half closed lids. “Kenny?” Ginger asked softly to get his attention. He looked over at her still sucking his fingers.

“I really would have fucked him in the car you know…I don’t think I could have said no…even if you asked me not too. I hope you’re happy with yourself…Im not sure if I get in that postion again I could stop myself. If I do….do wind up…fucking him…please don’t be mad….you started it…” Ginger whispered as she smiled…then fell asleep, her head gently falling against his shoulder. Kenny looked out of the window as he finished cleaning his fingers.

“Ginger…how could I get mad…I love you both.” Kenny said softly to his now sleeping wife, and he stroked her hair as he drove the rest of the way home.