Tempted Moms Ch. 03: Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy fuck! he thought, as his mother slowly sashayed to the center of the room. His heart thumped faster, as the camera's flash revealed just how thin the material actually was. For a spit second, he could make out his mother's bare breasts that hid under the gown, and his cock began to harden.

Rachel smiled and went through her modeling poses until the photographer said, "Okay I think that will do it. Go put on the next one."

Five minutes later, she reemerged in a dress, just as hot as the first. This one, bright red that dipped low between her breasts and had cutouts on both sides, revealing her naked flesh from her hips to just about under her armpits.

Oh my god. Mom is a babe!

Kyle couldn't control his cock as it went super hard and did his best to conceal its stiffness as his mother kept shuffling out wearing several more very sexy outfits.

Finally, the photographer announced, "Okay, that's it."

Kyle sighed; he didn't want it to end. His mother had unknowingly awakened a dark hidden desire, and his mind whirled with new taboos and forbidden lust.

"Ready?" he heard a voice say.

"Huh. Oh yeah I'm ready."

"You okay? You look like you were somewhere else," Rachel curiously said.

"Yeah, Mom. I was just umm... Thinking what a mess I made of things."

"We'll get through it, honey. Let's go."

The drive home was kind of quiet until Rachel said, "Thanks for making me go tonight."

"Not a problem, Mom. It was really my pleasure. You looked so good in those dresses."

Rachel smiled, "Oh you're just saying that."

"No really. Mom I swear. I couldn't stop looking at you."

"Kyle! My god! Are you being serious?"

"Yeah. You're hot, Mom."

Rachel paused for a moment and then replied, "Well thank you for the compliment. But I don't think you should be seeing your old mother as a sex object."

"Mom, you're not old and really I couldn't help it," Kyle said just as they pulled up the driveway.

"Okay, that's enough of that kind of talk," Rachel said as she put the car in park. And then followed with, "I want you to head straight to your room while I talk to your father."

"Mom?"

"It's okay. I'm not going to tell him about your sexual urges. He's just going to ask why I'm so late tonight."

"Alright, Mom," Kyle said and raced into the house.

Rachel sat in the car and thought over what her son had said. Does he really think I'm hot? He couldn't. I mean it has to be his hormones. Right?

Rachel walked into the house and sweetly announced, "Hi honey, I'm home."

"Oh... So what took you so long this time?"

"The photographer was running late."

"Hmmm. Well, your son just got home also."

"Oh? Did he say how his visit with Randy went?"

"His only words were 'hey' and then ran up the stairs. I swear he's up to something."

"Taylor, now why would you think that?"

"Just a hunch."

"Well I'm beat, so I'm going to shower and go to bed."

"Okay. I'll be up as soon as this game is over," her husband replied as he took a swig of his beer.

Rachel walked up the steps and went into her room.

She grabbed a long, white night shirt and a pair of clean panties and headed into the bathroom.

Kyle laid on his bed and heard his mother getting ready for her shower. He couldn't shake the sensual images he had witnessed and found himself wanting more. It was then that the first taboo idea popped into his head.

I wonder if I could watch her. Wait... what am I saying? Christ. I actually want to see Mom nude.

And as he pondered over what to do, he finally whispered, "Fuck it. I just have to see her body."

Cautiously, he opened his window and slipped across the porch roof on all fours until he was spying into the light bathroom.

"Oh fuck," he grumbled, as his eyes widened to the sultry image of his naked mother laying in a full bath of water. Her marvelous breast being totally exposed had made his cock harden quickly as his body trembled with excitement. Kyle grew bolder as his new dark taboo desire flourished. His mouth watered, and he released his throbbing cock from his jeans while she patiently glided a wash cloth over her bubbly bosom.

Grasping his shaft, he stroked it hard as his mother stood up and exited the tub and just about came when her nicely trim dark bush came into view. My god, I just want to run my tongue over her little snatch now, his young soul cried.

Kyle rested his hand on the house and stroked himself harder. His mother had teasingly bent forward and was now unknowingly displaying her nice pink pussy lips to his view. It didn't take long before his cum quickly discharged, and he grunted while his knees weakened. It was then when he tried to catch his balance that the house made a creaking sound and caused his mother to turning around.

Oh fuck, she's coming this way!

Quickly, Kyle braced himself against the house and held still as his mother looked out the window.

Rachel knew sound came from outside. A sound she had never heard before. And a strange feeling of being watched overcame her.

As she gazed outside the window, a thought had popped in her head and made her wonder.

It couldn't have been Kyle out there? He wouldn't peek at his own mother. Would he? Suddenly, a quick jolt of excitement raced through her body, and it took her by surprise. Never before had she felt this dark taboo, and it scared her. The idea that he could have been actually watching her as she bathed had awakened something wicked inside her.

Quickly, Rachel dried herself off just as her son skedaddled

back into his room.

Kyle made it back to his bed just as his mother rapped lightly on his door and cracked it open.

"You decent?"

"Yeah, Mom," Kyle replied and watched her peek inside.

"I just wanted to check in on you."

"Mom?"

Rachel approached his bedside and then sat down. She put her hand upon his thigh and said, "I had the funniest feeling in the bathroom."

Kyle swallowed hard and croaked, "You did?"

"Yes... I felt as if someone was looking at me through the bathroom window."

"Oh... Um... You think it might be from... you know. What I've been doing?"

Rachel looked for signs that her son was lying and followed with, "So it's just my imagination then?"

"Yeah. I... I guess."

Rachel stood up and walked over to her son's window and noticed the latch wasn't locked. Which she was sure was locked earlier today. She paused as her suspicions revealed she was correct but then wondered.

Maybe this is how I can help him. If watching me instead of others can keep him at home, it might not be such a bad thing.

Quietly, she locked the window and turned with a smile and said, "Well, good night then. I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay, Mom." Kyle replied as his mother lightly pecked his cheek.

That night as Rachel lay in bed, her mind dabbled into the forbidden side she briefly encountered. Closing her eyes, she listened to her husband sleeping while she envisioned her son jerking off as she bathed. Her body tingled with uninhibited passion as the image of her son stroking his hard shaft grew vivid in her mind. Her hand gracefully danced down her body and sank into her panties, causing her to sigh in lustful delight.

My god, I'm getting so wet. Why am I thinking these thoughts? But she couldn't stop, her raw lust was driving her deeper into this dark taboo fantasy. Faster and quicker her hand went as her son feverishly jerked off in her mind. She felt the first rush of pleasure race through her body and moaned while lifting her hot pussy into her hand.

Oh fuck I'm going to cum! I can't help it. Oh... OH NO! "Mmmm NNN... ugh ugh ugh!" she softly grunted and held her fingers tight to her twat as she came so violently.

Panting, she held still as her body twitched the last of her orgasm out and then horribly thought, I came thinking about my son!

Upset, Rachel contemplated over what she had done until she finally fell asleep.

Come the next morning, she awoke feeling guilty and rethought about letting her son see her nude. However, as she dressed another reason presented itself. I bet it happened because Taylor hasn't touched me in such a long time. I mean that is the only logical reason.

That day Rachel's mind was in a mist, as she fought back and forth over what she'd done. Until once again her bath time arrived, and she wondered what she would do if Kyle was to show up again?

Patiently, she entered the bathroom and closed the door. Then tempered the water until it felt comfortable to her touch. However, as she turned her head, she caught a movement in the mirror.

Shifting her eyes, her heart pattered faster as her son's face came into view.

He's there. Outside watching me. What do I do? she thought as her breath quickened. Then as if it was someone else controlling her, she turned towards the window and began to unhurriedly unbutton her blouse.

Her fingers started to shake as each button came undone and when she finished she gingerly eased the blouse off her shoulders. It felt exhilarating to her, and she leisurely undid her pants. Bending slightly forward, she pushed her backside out as she seductively wiggled them over her hips.

Kyle was amazed as his mother casually seduced his mind. No longer trying to hide from view, he moved closer to the window, eyes gleaming when he saw her jeans puddle to the floor.

Rachel slyly grinned as she felt her excitement flourish. Looking into the mirror, she noticed her son's mesmerized appearance and felt her pussy twinge when she hooked her thumbs at her panties and nudged them down.

Oh my. I'm getting so horny. This is wrong. I shouldn't be feeling this way, Rachel thought in a panic. Unsure as to how to control her own sexual urges, she rushed over to the window and closed the blinds.

But Kyle didn't care. He realized his mother had to have seen him, and since she kept stripping, figured this was part of some game she was playing.

Rachel washed her body in the hot water and once again concluded her excitement was due to the lack of sex.

The next morning, when Kyle entered the kitchen, he shockingly kissed her very hard on the cheek and said, "Thanks, Mom." And smiled.

Half afraid, she replied, "For what?"

"For just being you."

Which his father quickly commented on, "So what trouble are you in now?"

Kyle looked at him and said, "None. I just wanted Mom to know she was appreciated."

Rachel looked at her husband as he rolled his eyes and sank his head back into the morning paper and thought, I guess it actually did help.

So that evening when she walked into the bathroom and saw the blinds had already been drawn. She knew who must have done it. Ok just remember, this is just to help him. I have to keep my nerve and composer this time, no matter what.

Rachel turned on the water and once again caught her son in the reflection and this time when she did her seductive strip tease she ignored her rational side and just let her own excitement flow.

Her body tingled as she stepped into the shower and gingerly soaped up her arms. Taking a loofah sponge, she lathered it up and circled it around her tummy. Her breath quickened as she dipped her hand down and lightly brushed the sponge over her most sacred spot. She looked outward at the window and snapped her legs together, trapping the sponge between them when she spied her son brazenly standing before her stroking his shaft openly. She couldn't control the sexual urges that exploded within her. Her eyes focused on her son's hard cock and slowly nudged the sponge back and forth over her slit.

OH my god. I shouldn't be doing this. But I'm so turned on.

Her lips parted, and her breath heaved as her dark lust consumed her quickly. Faster her hand went while her thighs parted. Taking her right hand, she braced it on the shower wall as her hips thrust into her hand holding the sponge. Her son stroked his own tool violently for her to see and got her hotter than she'd ever felt.

"Oh Christ, I'm going to cum!" she moaned loudly as she stimulated her clit forcefully.

"Oh... Awww. OH god!" she whimpered as her body trembled and jerked. Faster, she worked on her twat until she felt her legs weaken. Gripping both hands onto the sponge, she pushed it forcefully into her mound, as her body bent halfway over and groaned, "Ugh Ugh Ugh!"

Her body spasmed from the intense orgasm and almost fell over when another wave of pleasure jetted from her toes to her head.

"Holy fuck!" she whimpered as she slowly straightened herself up. Turning towards the window, she was happy when her son's presence was no longer there.

Rachel staggered out of the shower and dried herself off. She actually felt giddy and still slightly horny but once again chocked it up to the lack of sex she was getting.

Patiently, she strolled to her son's door and lightly knocked.

"That you, Mom?"

"Yes," she responded and opened the door. Peaking inside she smiled and noticed him smiling back.

"I just wanted to make sure you didn't have any sudden urges to go out again."

"No. I think I got that under control."

Rachel smiled and said, "Good. I'll see you in the morning."

"Night, Mom. And thanks."

Rachel didn't say a word but just grinned as she eased the door closed.

Upon retiring to her room, she pondered. I think this might actually help both of us.

Slipping into bed, Rachel closed her eyes and justified to herself what she had done. Her son definitely seemed pleased and for the first time her sexual urges appeared to be at bay. Feeling satisfied, she fell into a deep sleep.

The next day opened a new chapter. With another surprise for both of them. For when Kyle arrived at school, Jacob was waiting for him.

"Okay... Here you go. I was able to video us a couple of times."

"Oh shit! That's great!"

"Yeah. Well I hope your dick falls off."

"Man... Don't be like that. I told you I really didn't have a choice."

"Sure you do. How about getting a real girl to fuck you, instead of this twisted voyeur shit."

"Oh look who's talking. The boy who's fucking his mother."

"Whatever. So we cool now."

"I don't know. I haven't seen what you filmed."

"It's a flick of mom sucking me off and me eating her out."

"What about you fucking her?"

"Shit man! Isn't that enough?"

"Come on. That is just foreplay and you know it."

Jacob huffed, "Okay. I'll try and get one of us fucking"

"Thanks man."

"Yeah... Whatever," Jacob said and departed.

That evening, Kyle hurried to his room, earlier than usual, which perked his mother's attention.

He waited until he heard them going to bed and anxiously plugged in the flash drive to his laptop. "Wow, this should be good," he whispered as he sat back on his bed to watch. Suddenly his screen came to life and he noticed the young lad sitting on the couch just before his mother stepped into view. She looked over her shoulder at something out of view but then settled down next to her son. Patiently, the boy started to make out with his mom and Kyle felt his dick slowly growing.

Rachel couldn't shake the feeling her son was up to something. She lay in bed until she heard her husband begin to snore and thought, That's it. I have to make sure he didn't sneak out again.

Quietly, she covered her black slip under a short red robe and tip toed towards her son's room.

Kyle watched intensely as Jacob slowly seduced his mother. The boy's hands rubbed over his mother's shoulders and then very seductively down to her breast. He could hear the woman humming into her son's mouth and he couldn't help but pull his jeans down and stroke his hard cock.

Rachel lightly tapped on her son's door and then opened it. Her head had just peeked inside when she caught him trying to cover himself up quickly. Then she noticed his laptop and said in a gasping voice, "Kyle... What is this?"

"Shit Mom, you scared me," Kyle said as his mother took another step inside. Her face stayed glued to the screen and she again said, "What is this?"

"It's a video I got today from a buddy at school."

"Why are you watching this?"

"Mom? Really? Um... Cause it's hot."

Rachel looked at her son and replied, "Jesus Kyle, your hormones must be in high gear."

"Mom... I'm sure everyone watches a porno every now and then."

"Well, I never have."

"Wow. Really? So maybe you should sit down and watch this one with me?"

Rachel chucked, "OH yes. I can see myself doing that. Watching a sex film with my son."

"Why not, Mom?"

"You were serious?"

"Well... yeah."

Rachel looked back at the screen and saw the young man lowering his head down to the woman's breast and then suck on it.

"I don't think it would be proper for me to do that."

"Mom, it's only you and me. Who cares about proper. Come on, take a seat."

Hesitantly, Rachel sat on the bed. Her eyes focused on the pair and barely heard her son when he said, "Sit back, Mom."

Rachel scooted back until she was against the head board and then noticed her son's hand moving under the covers next to her.

"I don't think you should be doing that with me right here."

"Oh sorry, Mom. I'll stop. It's just that this got me real hot."

Rachel felt relieved when his hand kept still. However, she wasn't ready for how her body reacted when she saw the woman remove the young lad's cock and she stroked it off. Rachel tightened her legs as she rested her hands between her highs.

Oh... This is actually getting to me. Maybe I should leave? Rachel thought but found she couldn't move. Her body fidgeted around until her legs parted slightly and she eased her hand closer towards her mound.

The couple got more aggressive and Rachel felt her pussy yearning to be touched. She cocked her eyes sideways towards her son and observed his fixated glare and thought, Maybe he won't notice?

Gingerly, Rachel shifted her fingers down until they were sliding over her box and she sighed quietly.

However, the movement did catch her son's attention and started stroking his own cock once more and said, "Told you this was hot."

Rachel saw him starting again and pulled her hand away from her groin but her son grabbed her wrist and replied, "Don't stop, Mom. It's just us. I won't tell anyone. Just enjoy the video."

"Kyle this is just too weird."

"Shit, Mom. It's not like I haven't seen you masturbate already."

"Huh, Kyle!" Rachel stammered as she straightened up.

"Mom. Let's stop pretending," Kyle said and pulled the covers back exposing his stiff shaft still being jerked by his hand.

"Jesus Kyle!"

Kyle huffed and said, "It's no different then what you did in the bathroom."

Rachel eased herself back against the headboard and hesitantly put her left hand between her legs once more and said, "Okay, I guess you're right. But this better help curve your urges."

"Oh I'm sure it will, Mom."

Rachel watched the screen more intense as the couple toyed with each others genitals. It didn't take her long to feel her own sexual desires once again start to overtake her.

Kyle noticed his mother's breath and hand quicken as the couple got more intense. So he also increased his tempo and said, "Shit, I think this is helping."

Rachel cooed lightly under her racing breath, "I... I... Hope... So..."

Suddenly Rachel heard a loud moan and saw the woman getting on her knees and inhale the young lad's cock. Her body shivered while she eased her fingers between her folds and sighed, "Oh fuck..."

Kyle jerked faster and harder. He looked at his mother and saw her fingers had disappeared from view and groaned, "Shit, Mom. I think I'm going to cum."

"MMM NNN. OOh... Kyle..." She murmured as she brought herself ever so closer to an orgasm herself.