Tempted Moms Ch. 03: Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the distance his snoring could be heard and she covered her mouth and chuckled, "How did he not hear that?"

Kyle shrugged his shoulders as he covered his shaking body with a towel and replied, "I guess we just got lucky."

Rachel also covered herself in a towel and whispered, "We better leave."

Kyle nodded and they both quietly ventured out into the hallway. However, when Rachel went to go into her room, Kyle grabbed her arm and pulled her towards his room instead.

Rachel whispered, "Kyle, we shouldn't push our luck."

Kyle kept pulling her and when he opened his door whispered, "I don't think Dad will be waking up yet."

Rachel looked puzzled as she stepped into his room and replied, "Why would you think that."

Kyle closed his door. Then helped his mother over to his bed and said, "I have something to tell you."

"Oh?" Rachel replied as she sat down.

Kyle sat next to her and came clean on what he had done.

"You didn't! Kyle! Why? Oh my god... You... You planned all this."

"Not really. I originally did it so Dad wouldn't wake up when we watched the video again. But then when I heard you in the shower, I improvised."

"So you brought me in here to watch the video?"

"Not exactly. I have something better in mind."

Kyle leaned over and opened her towel as he kissed her hard on the lips.

"Mmm. K-K-Kyle..." Rachel mumbled under her pressed lips as she pushed her son back.

Looking sternly at her son, she said, "Before this goes any further, I want you to honestly answer me."

"Okay, Mom."

"So you don't have any interest in watching that video now?"

Kyle eased forward put his hands on her bare shoulders and said, "No, I don't."

"Okay. And what about peeping? You still feel the urge to do that?"

Kyle whispered lightly as his hands lofted off her shoulders and down to her bare breast, "No, mom. I don't."

"So you really do find me sexually appealing?"

"God yes," Kyle said and again kissed her hard. Only this time he nudged her backwards and eased himself on top of her.

"Oh Kyle..." Rachel cooed and ran her hands over his back.

"You're so fucking hot, Mom. I can't get enough of you."

"Oh honey... You're getting me excited again."

"Good, Mom," Kyle hissed as he rubbed his stiffening groin over her mound.

"But your father... I shouldn't let you."

"Fuck Dad. I can satisfy your needs, Mom."

"OH god..." Rachel's voice trailed off when she felt her son's mushroom head parting her lips open. Her legs spread wider as her hands grasped at his ass. Her body instinctively heaved upward nudge more of his manhood inside her.

Kyle pushed downward as he fondled her breast and kissed her passionately. Slowly working his girth deeper and deeper into her.

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm," she mumbled while their tongues danced together. Her pussy welcomed his cock as it penetrated deep into her and caused her body to bring out the savage lust she kept at bay for so long. No longer did she feel the need to resist and rocked her hips to meet her son's thrust.

"Oh... Yes... Fuck me! Fuck me, Kyle! Fuck me harder!"

Kyle pushed, heaved and thrust sending his mother ever closer to another orgasm.

Her breath raced as her legs wrapped around his waist. "Yes! Oh Yes! I'm so close. Keeping going... Faster. Fuck me faster!"

Kyle rammed harder when he felt her cunt clutching on his shaft.

"Oh fffuck! OH... OH... OH!!!" she groaned and stiffened up.

Kyle held his dick still as his mother thrashed under him. Then when she finished, he spun her around and lifted her waist while sending his pole back into her snatch.

"OH god... You really know how to fuck me."

Slamming his cock in as far as he could he grunted, "Only because you make me feel this way, Mom."

"Yes... OH fuck yes. You're so deep. Kyle, I'm going to cum again."

Kyle grabbed both her hands while she bent forward and pulled them behind her back as he shoved forward vigorously.

"Oh... Oh... OH!!!" Rachel cried as her son jack hammered away at her.

Kyle felt the first onset of his climax just as his mother's cunt gripped his shaft again.

With long hard thrusts, he grunted as his mother tried to free her arms, but to no avail. His cock was planted firmly inside her snatch and he groaned, "Fuck, Mom. I'm come-i-n-g!!!"

"Nnnoooo!!!"

Kyle pulled her arms back hard causing her to sit-up as his cock spurted its seed deep into her womb.

"Kyle! OH god! Your cumming inside me!"

"Oh fuck, Mom. I never felt anything like this before."

Kyle trembled as his cock kept pumping away. Until it finally stopped and he collapsed on the bed.

Rachel fell forward and then swung around screaming, "Kyle, I'm not on the pill. You shouldn't have done that."

Kyle, still drained from his sexual ordeal huffed, "I couldn't help it, Mom. Your pussy was just too good to stop."

Rachel crawled up next to her son and straddled a leg over his and whispered, "I guess I can't be too upset with you. I mean you did make me climax several times."

Kyle looked at her smiled and said, "So you want to go another round?"

Rachel gave a devilish grin and nodded as her hand slipped down and stroked on his cock.

They fucked for several more hours that night before Rachel finally snuck back into her own bed. She listened to her husband still snoring and couldn't believe she felt no regret as to what she had done. Her body was exhausted but she felt totally satisfied and thought, Taylor never fucked me like that.

Come the next morning, Kyle woke to the sounds of his parents dashing around and listened behind his door.

"Fuck! I can't believe how late it is. Why couldn't I hear the alarm clock?"

"I don't know. Did you remember to set it, honey?"

"Fuck Rachel, I always remember!"

"Listen Taylor, I don't like that tone you're throwing my way."

"Sorry... I'm just pissed. Shit, I'll see you later."

Kyle heard his father dashing down the steps and then loudly closed the door. He waited until he heard the vehicle speeding down the street before he finally opened his door and stepped into the hallway.

"Mom?"

"Oh hi, honey. Did we wake you?"

"Yeah. Is everything okay?"

Rachel laughed. "Yes sweetie, everything is fine. Your father just overslept. Speaking of which, you better hurry yourself."

"Sure thing, Mom," Kyle replied but followed with, "I had a great time last night."

"Yes... So did I."

"You... You think it would be bad if I drugged Dad again?"

Rachel smiled and cooed, "Maybe we should wait a couple nights. I wouldn't want your father to figure out he's being drugged."

"Oh... Okay, Mom."

"And besides. I don't think I could handle another night of fucking like that so soon."

Kyle laughed and said, "Hopefully I can hold out that long. You're just so fuckable, Mom."

Rachel moved closer to her son and seductively whispered, "Is my little boy horny again?"

"You make me that way, Mom."

Rachel unzipped his pants and snaked his tool out and hissed, "Maybe this will help."

Kyle watched as his mother went to her knees and inhaled his prick. His body jolted as she sucked his dick to full hardness.

"Oh fuck, Mom. Oh shit. Your mouth is amazing."

Slurping and sucking Rachel's head went faster. When she felt he was about to explode she popped it out and jerked it hard saying, "You want to cum in mommy's mouth?"

"Oh yesss..."

Rachel deep throated his dick while her hand tugged at his nut sack. Her son grabbed her hair as she hummed on his cock and felt him jerk.

"Jezzz...." Kyle cringed as his cock exploded, his mother sucking down all his seed as his legs weakened under him.

He almost fell over as his mother gingerly eased his spent dick out from her lips and said, "Mmm. You tasted so good. Did that help curb your appetite?"

"Yeah, Mom. You're the best."

"Okay off with you. I'll see you tonight."

"Okay, Mom."

Kyle finished dressing and rushed off to school. He couldn't believe how great his world had become, and figured it couldn't get any better. That was until he ran into Jacob at the end of the day and he pulled him to the side and said, "Hey, man. I have a proposition for you."

"What?"

"Listen, I told my mother what I did and I couldn't believe it when she actually found the whole thing hot."

"Oh?"

"Yeah... So she wants to do more videos."

"Listen, Jacob. That's great but I don't need you to do that anymore."

"No... You're not hearing me. Mom wants you to film us."

"Oh!" Kyle said surprised but then remembered his mother and what they had shared. No way did he want to risk losing any part of that.

"Listen. I think that's great. But I'm going to have to pass. You see your video actually helped me get my own mother interested in having sex and I'd hate to ruin that."

"So if your mother also liked watching us, why don't you bring her along?"

"OH! Hey! Hmmm... I guess I could ask her?"

"Great. Well here is my phone number. Give me a call and let me know."

"Sure thing," Kyle said and went on his way.

On his walk home he couldn't help but think, I wonder if mom would like them to film us also?