Tempted Moms Ch. 03: Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,113 Followers

"OH Fuck!" Rachel yelped in a louder tone. Her hands grasped at her son's head as his tongue danced inside her. In and out. In and out she felt it go and then quickly it lapped at her clit.

"MMM... Ohhh MMM. Oh god. Oh Kyle! OH CHRIST!!!" Rachel screamed and pushed his head harder to her cunt as it lifted high off the bed.

Kyle tasted her sweet nectar as it seeped out of her womb and eased two fingers deep into her excited snatch. He heard her whimper loudly as her legs squeezed on his face and she bucked wildly out of control.

It was then that they heard noises coming from outside the door, and they both held still.

It seemed like time slowed to a crawl as, they strained to listen. Until the familiar sound of the bathroom door closing and toilet seat lifting was heard, Rachel jetted out of the bed.

Quietly, she fast paced back into her room and got back under her own covers.

Kyle stood silently with his ear to the door and heard his father say, "Where did you go?" as he returned to his bedroom.

"I thought I heard something downstairs so I went to check."

"I thought I heard you yell a minute ago."

"Yes. You did. I was edgy, and your coat frightened me in the dark."

"My coat?"

"Yes, it looks like a person when it's on the coat rack."

"Oh... But why didn't you wake me if you thought you heard something?"

"Honey, if I woke you every time I heard a noise, you wouldn't ever get any sleep."

Kyle heard his father chuckle and then say, "I guess you got a point."

Slowly, Kyle crept back to his bed and thought, Wow was that fucking close. It was then that he realized he never turned off the video and that they were so busy doing their own thing that they never did get to see how it ended.

I guess there's always tomorrow, he smiled thinking.

But then a horrible thought entered his head. What if Mom stops again? I mean, that was a very close call. She wouldn't. Would she?"

Kyle fell asleep with that on his mind.

Come the next morning, he awoke feeling depressed. He was sure his mother would revert back to being her old self.

He heard a soft knock on the door, and his mother's sweet voice say, "Kyle, you up?"

"Yeah, mom," Kyle mumbled back.

Rachel peeked her head inside and noticed him still lying covered in bed and asked, "You alright?"

"Yeah, I guess so," he replied, gandering at her sexy figure. She was already dressed for the day and had on a white button blouse and a pair of jeans.

Rachel shuffled inside and sat next to him. Placing her hand on his thigh, she sweetly said, "What's wrong?"

Kyle took a deep breath and let it out slowly and said, "You're going to ignore me again aren't you?"

Rachel looked at the door and then back at her son and made a "shhh" gesture with her finger over her smiling lips. And then pulled the covers back and whispered, "Your father is down stairs eating breakfast so be very quiet."

"Huh?" Kyle said and watched as his mother lowered her hand to his pecker and gently stroked it.

"Oh fuck, Mom."

"Shhh... I'm only doing this to calm your sexual urges."

Kyle nodded as her hand went quicker.

My god, I hope his urges end soon. This is getting very dangerous. Not to mention how it's affecting me, Rachel thought, but then felt her son's hand reach behind her neck and gentle push her downward.

"Kyle..."

"Shhh, Mom. This will help me more."

"Kyle, I can't!" she shockingly replied, as her head went lower. Her hand still clutched on his shaft.

"It will help, Mom," Kyle squawked and felt her breath puff over his mushroom head.

Kyle looked downward as her head shook slowly from side to side and heard her whisper again, "I can't."

"You can," he said and lifted his ass up causing the tip of his hard dick to graze over her lips.

Another heave and another bump. Again and again, until finally he felt her moist lips kiss the very tip of his groin, and he groaned, "Oh yeah. Do it, Mom. You can do it. Help me get through this."

Rachel hesitantly parted her lips and felt his girth push though as she shockingly lowered her head onto him.

"OH fuck, Mom. Yeah that's it. Oh your mouth feels so good."

Rachel slowly worked her mouth on her son and felt it growing thicker in her mouth. Her own body once again started to tempt her as her mind screamed, You're sucking off your son!

Kyle's ass lifted off the bed, and as his mother sucked on him harder, his sperm quickly rose up his shaft, and he felt her lightly rake her teeth on his swollen cock.

"Shit mom. I'm going to... Oh fuck."

Rachel bobbed faster and tugged at his nuts, her own lust building once more.

I have to control myself. Just make him cum, Rachel raced her mouth over his shaft and sent him over the edge. His hand grasped at her head and pushed it down hard, sending his dick deep into her throat.

Spurt... spurt... spurt... His cum spewed out while he bucked up and down. Fucking her face hard as his cum raced down her throat. He could hear her gagging, but he couldn't stop. Until finally he relaxed his grip when the last of his spunk spewed out of his pisshole.

Rachel lifted her head and gasped for air. Then stood up and harshly panted, "That was uncalled for!"

"I'm sorry, Mom. I couldn't help it. I never felt anything like that before."

"I can't believe you made me do that."

"Mom, I'm sure it helped."

Rachel, shocked by what she had done, sighed, "You better hustle if you want breakfast before school," and hurried herself back to the kitchen.

Kyle was ecstatic. Never did he ever imagine his mother would ever do that. However, what Rachel didn't realized was that the new endeavor had sparked something even more wicked inside her son.

If I could get her to do that? Kyle thought. But remembered how loud she got the night before and realized there was no way he could try to coax her into another sexual adventure. Not with his father home.

"There has to be a way. Oh shit! That might work."

Kyle went downstairs and met up his parents who were in the kitchen.

Joyfully, he acknowledged his presence and looked at his mother who was standing by the stove fixing breakfast.

"Well, aren't you chipper," his father said and gave him a questionable look as he sipped his coffee.

His mother turned with her head down and said, "Here are your eggs."

His dad then grunted, "Where's mine?"

"I have them coming up next. I don't want him late for school."

"Oh. I guess I can wait."

Rachel just rolled her eyes and replied, "You better eat those fast and get going."

"Alright, Mom," he said and wolfed them down. Then gave her a quick peck and said, "Thanks Mom, you're the best," and rushed out the door.

That day school seemed to drag by. But as faith would have it, Jacob caught up with him after class and he said, "Okay dude, this is the last one."

"Oh wow. Thanks."

"So let's be clear. You're going to keep quiet, right?"

"Yep. A deal is a deal."

"Good, and I better not catch you snooping around my house again. If I do, you won't have to worry about the police."

"Hey cool it, man. I've moved on to other things."

"I better not see those videos online either. I swear you will regret it."

"It's all good. Trust me. They're never going to leave my side."

Kyle quickly raced home and thought, Great she's in the kitchen, and jetted up the stairs to the medicine chest.

In the distance, he heard his mother yell, "Kyle, is that you?"

"Yeah mom!" he replied as he searched through the menagerie of pill bottles until he found the one he was looking for.

"This should do it," he mumbled and removed 2 of the pills.

His mother busy washing dishes didn't even look up as he entered the kitchen and said, "So how was the rest of your day?"

"Better, now that I'm back home with you."

Rachel gave him a puzzling glance. "You trying to butter me up?"

"No, Mom. I couldn't wait to get home. Really."

With a half-hearted chuckle, she replied, "This wouldn't have to do with what you made me do this morning, would it?"

"Maybe a little," Kyle replied and gave her a large hug, pushing his groin into her ass cheeks.

"Oh!" Rachel yelped and moved her ass away. "Listen Mister, that was a one-time thing. So let's make that clear right now."

"Okay, Mom."

Suddenly, Kyle heard the front door and knew his father arrived.

Rachel whispered, "Go get ready for supper we'll talk later about this."

Kyle dashed away and waited until his mother called for him, which gave him time to figure out his game plan.

At supper, he gulped it down in record time.

It was when they all sat watching TV that Kyle finally made his move.

"Hey dad, I'm getting myself a soda, you want me to grab you a beer?"

His father shook the empty can and replied, "Yeah I can use another one."

Kyle smiled and went into the kitchen. Reaching into his pocket, he removed the pills he acquired and dropped them into his father's beer. He quickly opened a soda and made his way back into the living room.

"Here you go, Dad."

"Thanks," his dad said and took a big gulp.

Patiently, he waited and became ecstatic when he noticed his father starting to doze off.

Rachel also noticed and said, "Jesus, honey, if you're that tired why don't you go to bed?"

"Yeah, I think I should. I don't know what came over me. I feel wiped."

Kyle chuckled under his breath as his father staggered up the steps.

Rachel had never seen her husband so tired before and with a puzzled look asked, "You have anything to do with that?"

"Me?" Kyle lied and put on his best surprised look he could muster.

"Hmmm. Well, that is just too weird. But I guess it will give us some time to talk now."

"Sure, Mom." Kyle replied and sat next to her.

Rachel sighed, "Okay. This is the deal. I'm not comfortable with what happened this morning at all."

"But Mom..."

"Quiet Kyle, and let me finish. I understand that you're letting your urges get to you. However, that was too far. If you want me to help you anymore you're going to have to listen to me."

"Okay, Mom. I'm sorry. I'll try."

"Alright. Now that we have that settled, I'd better go take my shower and join your father in bed. Make sure you turn out the lights before you head upstairs yourself."

"Wait Mom! Don't you want to see the new video I got today?"

"You got another one?"

"Yeah. It's the last one I'll ever get."

Rachel looked at the steps and then back at her son. I really shouldn't. I couldn't stop myself this morning.

"Well, Mom?" Kyle asked with a pouting look.

"I... I don't know Kyle. Last night was too risky."

Kyle sighed and said, "I knew it. Never mind. I'll watch it by myself."

Rachel looked at her son's frustrated face and thought, Maybe I can control myself better this time.

"Okay. I'll watch it with you. But if I say that's enough, we turn it off."

"Sure thing, Mom!" he announced and sprang from his seat.

"Shhh... Be quiet, Kyle. If your father ever found out what we're watching. Well, I don't even want to think about it."

"Okay, Mom," he whispered and stealthily followed her up the steps. His cock jumped as his eyes fixed on her backside. Her firm little ass swished from side to side in front of him, and he thought, Fuck, her ass is so hot.

At the last step, Rachel turned around and put a finger to her lips and softly shushed him before going into her room.

Kyle went into his room and quickly set up the laptop. Then hastily stripped naked and tossed on his pajama bottoms, forgoing any underwear.

Five minutes had passed and still his mother hadn't shown, so he went to his door and listened. In the distance, he heard the water running in the shower along with his father snoring up a storm.

She's showering now? Hmmm.

Kyle slipped out of his room and past his parents' bedroom. He was standing in front of the bathroom door when his father made a grumbling noise and thought, That's it, old man. Get your rest. I'll take care of mom's needs.

Cautiously, Kyle turned the knob, and it unlatched softly. He grinned as he ventured inside the steam filled room. His mother, still unaware of his presence, stood under the hot water soaping up her breast as he quickly stripped his pj's down and stepped closer.

"Kyle! What are you doing in here?" Rachel abruptly said and tried to conceal her nakedness.

Kyle walked closer. Eying her beauty from head to foot and croaked, "Fuck, Mom. You looked so hot at your shoot the other day. I just had to see your gorgeous body again."

"My god, Kyle! Your father is just down the hall."

"He's sleeping soundly, Mom. Why don't I give you a hand?"

"What! No... Kyle!" Rachel gasped, still clutching her breast and mound, as her young man stepped into the shower.

Kyle grabbed the soap and lathered up his hands, while his mother yelped, "This is wrong. So wrong. Why aren't you listening?"

"Turn around, Mom. I'll get your back."

Rachel huffed, as she turned her backside to her son. Looking over her shoulder, she replied, "I can't believe we're doing this. What if your father comes in?"

"Shhh, Mom. Just relax. It's just me washing your back."

Kyle rubbed his hands across his mother's shoulders, as the water sprayed over her hand-covered breast. Patiently, he soaped her upper back and whispered, "I meant what I said, Mom. You look so delicious."

Rachel replied, "Thank you. But it isn't right for you to be thinking like that. Nor running your hands on me like this."

"But doesn't it feel good?"

"Yes but that isn't the point.

"Mom, just enjoy how it feels."

"I really shouldn't. But it does feel nice," she replied and tilted her head from one side, as her son worked his hands deeper into her shoulder blades. Her body slowly came to his touch, and she dropped her hands that were covering her private parts.

Kyle's cock hardened as his mother's resistance withered to his touch, and he whispered as he gingerly soaped lower on her back, "I don't understand why Dad doesn't make love to you every night. You're so sexy, Mom."

"Mmmm. Kyle stop talking that way."

"It's true, Mom. I can't help it. You're turning me on," Kyle replied and ran his hands up her sides while nudging his stiff groin against her ass causing her to gasp. "Kyle... Oh... I think this is going too far."

"But Mom, can't you see how much this is helping me? Don't you want me to get better?" Kyle pleaded as he reached around and fondled her breasts in his soapy hands.

"OH... Oh Kyle," Rachel whimpered as her body yearned to feel more.

"You got me so hot, Mom. I don't think about spying now." With that, Kyle thrust his dick upward, and it snuggled between her crack and hissed, "I only think about you."

"Mmm. Ohh...I... I mean we... we can't be doing this. You need to control your... Oh God," Rachel worded as her son's right hand dipped down and flicked across her clit while his other toyed with her nipple.

Oh god he's so good at this, she thought as her passion pushed her ever so closer to the edge.

But suddenly, she tightened up and spun around. Taking hold of both his hands she forcefully said, "We have to control ourselves."

Kyle smiled while nodding, but then leaned forward and quickly sucked a perky nipple into his mouth causing her to shrill, "OH!"

"Kyle, please. Didn't you hear me?" he heard as he sucked licked and nibbled on her breast. Her hands loosened their grip as he continued on with his assault and then pushed her back against the shower wall.

I almost got her, he thought and pushed his left leg between hers until they parted enough for him to tickle her clit once again.

"Mmm... Oh... Ahhh..." Rachel moaned. Her body was on fire. Her son was hitting all the right spots. And as her clit and nipple tingled, she couldn't stop herself from grasping his rod and stroking it.

Kyle rose up and kissed her deeply, trapping her moans in her mouth, as he sank two fingers into her snatch.

Oh no. Oh no. I can't stop myself. He's going to make me cum again, Rachel thought, as his hand went faster and her breath heaved.

Yeah, Mom. I can feel your cunt grabbing my fingers, Kyle thought and then did something unexpected. He stopped sharply and broke the kiss and while his mother stood there astonished, panting for air, he moved her body over to the ledge and sat her down.

With her breath racing, Rachel huffed, "What... What are you doing?"

"This," was his only reply and parted her legs wide while he knelt down and latched his mouth onto her sweet box.

"Oh fuck!!!" he heard her whimper as he flickered his tongue quickly over her clit.

Rachel couldn't help but grasp his head with both hands. Her body filled with lust and wanted more. More of this forbidden pleasure she was experiencing and pushed her hips upward uncontrollably.

Kyle wrestled with her legs until they were planted firmly onto his shoulders and then nudged two digits back into her love canal while his tongue worked it magic on her excited nub.

"Oh God. Oh God. You're going to make me cum," Rachel moaned. Her body trembled as it readied for the inevitable climax.

Kyle stroked his cock with his free hand as he fingered her faster.

"OH Fffuck, Kyle!" she wailed loudly, as the first onset of an orgasm hit her. Her body gyrated, her dripping pussy on his face while she clutched at his hair.

Suddenly as she quivered, Kyle wrapped his arms around her thighs and slid her forward.

Rachel, unable to stop his actions held onto the ledge with both hands, as her body lowered off the ledge and shuddered when her son's hard cock slightly pierced through her pussy lips.

"Kyle!" she screamed when he nudged upward sending his girth inside her for the first time.

"Fffuck, Mom. It's better than I ever imagined," Kyle grunted, as he heaved forward.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" was all she could say as her son pushed and pulled until he was completely buried inside her.

Horrified and excited at the same time, her mind couldn't control what was happening, and she moaned, "Oh Kyle... you're making me like this."

Kyle fucked her hard and felt her own body lifting and falling while her pussy milked his cock.

"Mmm. Ohh. Awww. Ahhh. God forgive us," Rachel blurted out under a panting breath.

"Yeah, Mom. Oh yeah. Your pussy feels so good."

Rachel tightened up as she climaxed and whimpered over and over, "Yes!!! Yes!!!"

Kyle held his rigid dick deep inside her womb as her body quivered wildly and when she had finished, he quickly turned her around and drove his solid dick back inside.

Rachel's body lunged forward while she knelt and braced herself upon the ledge and screamed, "My god, Kyle. What are you doing to me!?" just as another orgasm broke free.

With deep long thrust, Kyle hissed, "I'm doing what Dad should have been. Making you cum over and over."

"Oh god... Mmm... Oh... Ahhh," Rachel groaned and pushed herself back to meet her son's thrust.

Kyle pushed harder, grabbed her waist and grunted, "This is it, Mom. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum inside you."

But just before he could unleash his sperm, his mother quickly turned around and jerked his cock hard. Holding it between her breast and cooed, "Cum on my tits instead."

"Oh fffuck!" he groaned as his dick exploded, plastering its semen all over his mother's chest.

Kyle knelt in front of his mother, both shaking as she milked the last of his juices onto her flesh. Partly shivering from the excitement they both shared, but mostly 'cause the hot water ended five minutes ago.

"We had better get out before we catch a cold."

Kyle just nodded as his teeth chattered and helped his mother to her feet.

They both stepped out of the shower and while Kyle proceeded to dry himself off, his mother turned the water off and then in gasping tone said, "Oh my God, I forgot about your father!"

bob03567
bob03567
4,113 Followers