All Comments on 'Temptress in a D-Cup'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story, although I was disappointed he got back with Rita at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot n many places and a weird, if not fun deal....

...but he and Rita getting back together is an invitation to hurt and trouble so,where down the the road. The world-class fuck-over no man wants to hear about is coming sometime. Things will get routine and she'll contemplate the "wild days" with Daryl and then Daryl and Stu...land likely decide she wants strange. She won't tell him first, she'll just go out and get some and the cool, flat, remote behavior will be the first thing he notices. If he's smart, he'll know immediately that she's cheating again and will have to run her ass into court for a loud and humiliating divorce. Next he needs to move out of the area to get good and rid of her.

No matter how he felt about her and how he feels about her now, she's gonna cheat again and he's gonna feel it all the way to his toes this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writing

Good story, descriptive and well written. The ending may not promise a bright future for those two but God knows plenty of guys are gluttons for punishment and have made the same mistake. Like me!

FabGMxFabGMxover 7 years ago

The end...

The story fails at the end. I was fun a has some foreshadowing about Rita, and the twist with Eva was not bad per se, since neither Adam or Rita were innocent, but he was the one who got played twice in this, first his girlfriend cheats on him and them feeling guilty she set up him with her boss -that lust for him- that also ended up played him. That could be a good point to finnish, the guy passing for a heartbreak but in the end lucky enough to recognize that its not with someone who doesnt love him or just see him as a convenient lover... but then you made him go to his ex.

Chimney SweepChimney Sweepover 5 years ago
Almost there.

Good story. I was hoping for a 4 way but I'm a sicko. Some believability problems in there, but the sex was toasty. I think less sex and more emotion and character might have pushed it to Great. I am looking forward to the rest of you catalog.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
A Crazy Ride

That was one wild tale, I figured Adam and Eve would hook up and even Rita and Daryl but the twist at the end were a big surprise, in a good way. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Adam getting back with Rita was disappointing. Wish he could've met someone else, but ... this isn't my story, it's yours.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 2 years ago

This was a good story and I enjoyed it. This went along as I thought until the end. This one was certainly NOT predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If Adam takes Rita back every bit of pain he receives in the future will be strictly on him... he's got to be one total idiot... more like a subservient wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I like the story but Adam shouldn't have gone back with Rita. He should have found a new love and left Rita alone at Christmas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous