Temptress in a D-Cup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who called?" Rita asked, as she exited the bathroom and hopped into bed.

"Ah, just another sales pitch." I said, as I moved swiftly toward the bathroom while trying to hide the lumber in my pants.

--

A couple of mornings later I was checking email and saw that Eva had sent me a video the night before. She was in her hot tub and the camera was mounted facing her straight on in a soft light. Her hair was cut shorter and streaky. She had gold hoops hanging from her ears and a short, thin gold chain on her neck that reflected the light in front of her cinnamon skin. She wore a white bikini that showed off her blackness with an animal sexiness that instantly kindled a fire down below.

"Hi Adam," she said. "How are you, Baby? I'm just relaxing here in the spa...only thing missing is you. You'd have your strong arms around me and your tongue in my mouth, and I'd have my hand on your hard cock...

"You like my hair?" she asked, her eyes big and dewy and staring right into the lens. "It's a highlighted pixie. I hope you like it. I cut it for you...so my hair won't get in my eyes when I'm sucking your cock!

"How about my swimsuit, do you like it? Ugh, if you were here now you'd be taking it off of me, wouldn't you? Yes indeed, you'd be here with your slippery fingers all over me and your big hard dick ready to fuck me in all my holes..."

She raised her right hand which held a silver dildo and ran her tongue along its ten inch length. Then she raised her chin and placed the tip of the dildo to her lips and started taking it into her mouth, inch by inch, and then into her throat until most of it had disappeared.

"I pretend this is you," she said, holding it up to the camera. "But what I really want is the real thing!"

She ran the dildo south between her breasts under the bikini bra. Then she turned it left on top of her breast and pried the flimsy fabric back to briefly bare her luscious tit and large, pierced nipple with a gold hoop dangling. My mouth watered at the sight, but she quickly pulled the dildo back out and she again was covered.

"Sorry, Adam, but I have to go now. I'm all hot. There's someplace else I need to stick this thing! Call me. I believe you have my number."

Then she rose up out of the water and for the first time I saw her slim, bare, hard-packed stomach and a small gold barbell hanging from her navel that was swaying to and fro as the video ended.

This lady was like a drug. It was seven-thirty a.m., I was having my morning coffee and I had a raging piece of hardwood in my shorts. I picked up my phone to call NEWS AD.

--

But I chickened out. It was too early to call, I told myself. I sent a short reply telling her how much I enjoyed her show, she's a fucking knockout and I'm hard as rock. She replied immediately and suggested I come over so she could do something to relieve my pressure down south.

I couldn't go over of course; I would feel too guilty. So I emailed Eva back and told her that as much as I was tempted and would love to come over there and chew the ring off of her luscious, pierced nipple, I just wouldn't feel right screwing my girlfriend's boss.

I thought about her a lot after that. I fantasized what it would be like to sink my white lightning into her black hole, and taste her flesh and her tongue in my mouth. Sex with Rita seemed to have become somewhat different too, less intense, I'm not sure if it was because it was sometimes rushed because she'd been working later hours, or whether I was distracted by her boss. I must admit that sometimes when Rita and I were mid-coitus, with eyes closed I was imagining that it was Dirty Eva I was ramming it into.

Over the next few weeks I stayed away from Rita's company get-togethers, just to avoid things getting too uncomfortable with Eva, even though we continued to trade emails and I'd get the occasional voice mail full of dirty talk and innuendo. Rita was working more evenings, which freed up more of my time, and I did spend some of that time on my cell phone with NEWS AD on the line, and often with a torrid erection. But I didn't act upon our urges.

Then, before we knew it, my birthday was coming up. It was to fall on a Friday, and Rita asked me what I'd like to do to celebrate. I asked for nothing fancy, as is my nature, just a nice dinner at a nice restaurant. Rita said that it sounded fine to her and that she had a great idea.

Early in the week of my birthday Rita told me her plan. She was to be working in the field on Friday afternoon so we should drive separately and meet at the restaurant, a newer establishment that had been getting rave reviews, right in the heart of downtown. We didn't go downtown much anymore, so it sounded special, and the place she chose was in the best part of town, close all of to the best shops, hotels and restaurants. She asked me to meet her in the bar, and we would go from there.

On that Friday I arrived at the restaurant at around 5:30 and I parked my car and then found a seat at the end of the bar and ordered a beer. The place was starting to fill up with the after-work crowd but I ordered Rita a vodka tonic and managed to save her the seat beside me until she arrived about a quarter till six. She strode in the door and up to me and kissed me on the lips and took her seat beside me.

"Hello, Birthday Boy," she said. "How's your day been so far?"

"Fine," I replied. "But it just got even better!"

We sipped our drinks and made small talk for a few minutes until right about six o'clock when Rita glanced over my shoulder toward the door and said, "Well, look who's here!"

I spun around on my stool to see Eva striding toward us with a wide grin on her face. She came up to Rita and gave her a kiss, then turned and gave me one. I ordered her a drink and offered her my seat.

Eva looked fabulous. Her highlighted hair was accented by gold hoops in her ears, which made me think about the hoop hanging from her pierced nipple...I unconsciously lowered my eyes to her tits before I could catch myself. She wore a gray turtle neck sweater dress that draped her sexy shape and came down to several inches above her knees and her lean, creamy legs stretched down to the floor where skimpy thong sandals showcased her bright red toenails. I felt a tingle and thought briefly about what it would be like to suck the polish off one toe at a time.

"Happy Birthday, Adam!" she said enthusiastically. "Hope I'm not crashing your party."

I must have had a surprised, puzzled look on my face, but I managed to mumble something.

"I hope you don't mind my inviting Eva, Adam," Rita said. "But I wanted to give you a special birthday present. I wanted to make your thirtieth birthday one to remember!"

I snuck a peek at Eva and her eyes were like saucers. What was Rita thinking?

"So I might as well go ahead and give you your gift right now," she said, and she started digging into her purse. "I hope I don't screw myself out of a job here, but this gift is kind of for both of you."

She placed the 'gift' on the bar in front of us. It was a room key to the Marriott Hotel right next door!

I stared at Rita and tried not to look at Eva. The shock on my face must have been apparent because Rita looked me deep in the eyes and continued her presentation.

"It's room 208 next door. It's all paid for, plus whatever else you guys want, so please don't waste it. I've taken care of dinner too, so eat a good meal, you will probably need the energy!"

"Rita..." I began, but she cut me off, her eyes volleying off of both of us.

"Look, Adam, I know you two want each other, so go for it. She dreams about you, for Chrissakes! It's your birthday so enjoy it. You two may already be doing it, I don't know. But I do know that I don't want to feel guilty about you not doing it because you feel guilty because of me! Make sense?"

I detected moistness in her eyes as she squeezed my hand and rose from her stool. She kissed me, the tip of her tongue lightly caressing the tip of mine, and then she kissed Eva on the mouth. She picked up her purse, leaned in close and said softly to us, "I'd love to be a fly on the wall!" and turned and walked away without looking back.

Neither of us spoke for a minute or so after we saw the bar door close behind Rita; we let the moment sink in. Finally Eva broke the silence.

"So, are you still gonna blow me off?" she said.

That made us both laugh. Then she leaned her head close to mine and softly added, "Or maybe I can blow you off!" And we kissed.

Her tongue was immediately deep in my mouth and her hand found its way to my upper thigh and with her long fingers she massaged the bottoms of my balls. She sucked my tongue briefly into her mouth before we broke our kiss.

"Let's finish these drinks and go find room 208," I said.

"Now you're talking!" she said, taking a healthy swig of white wine.

She half stood up and started wriggling her butt, leaning against the barstool, then she stood up quickly with one hand holding the hemline of her dress and the other disappearing briefly before she sat back down. She raised her knees and I watched her pull her skimpy, red thong down off her long legs, and fold it neatly. She put it in my shirt pocket.

"Hold this for me," she said. "I won't be needing it."

We quickly finished our drinks. Eva grabbed my hand and we walked out, and I'm pretty sure most everyone in that room had a good idea what we'd be up to next.

--

My hand clutched Eva's tightly as we walked briskly to the hotel. We jumped into an empty elevator and when the doors closed she turned to face me and pressed her mouth to mine. She jabbed her tongue into my mouth and rubbed my cock through the fabric of my pants.

"Hard to believe we're going to finally get our bodies together and it was Rita's idea!" Eva said.

We deep-kissed again and my cock was like rock as she continued her handiwork.

"Did you know about this?" I asked.

"No idea. I thought we were just meeting for drinks," she said. I sucked her lower lip into my mouth.

"You're not still feeling guilty, are you?"

"No!" I moaned, as her hand vise-gripped my cock.

"Good!" she replied, "Because I'm wetter than a beaver in a monsoon! I hope you're ready to skewer some dark meat!"

She plunged her tongue back into my mouth. When the elevator opened we were mid-kiss and as we broke our embrace we saw an elderly couple standing there spellbound.

We tried not to laugh as we exited the elevator and they leered at us with appall.

"Don't tell anyone!" Eva rasped at them on our way past. "He's my sister's husband!"

We giggled as we veered toward room 208. We found it and the door had barely closed behind us and we were in a full-bodied embrace. Our tongues latched and our crotches clutched and I pressed her body hard up against the wall beside the queen bed and ground her into it.

She broke our kiss and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"I've wanted to fuck you for so long..." she said as my shirt came off.

"Me too," I hissed, and I started to kiss her again but she bit me on my bare shoulder instead, and I winced. It was no love nip; it was more like a staple gun.

"Ouch," I whimpered, "You want to hurt me now?"

"No," she said, and licked my neck. "I want to eat you. I want to taste you." She softly teethed my other shoulder. "I want to drink you, and suck you." She briefly sucked my earlobe into her mouth. "And screw you and lick you and blow you and feel your hard white cock..."

I was now turned up to ten by her warm breath on my face as she spit out her monologue. I kneeled in front of her and pulled up the bottom of her dress and buried my face into her neatly trimmed snatch.

She almost screamed when I sunk my tongue deep into her slit and kneaded her clit with my upper lip. She grated her crotch into my face and I felt her long red nails digging into the back of my head as she pulled me tightly to her, gripping me in her love vise. Her fluids leaked out of her onto my face and down my chin and into my mouth and for the first time I tasted Eva's dirty spice.

I stayed in that position for a long time, drinking her in, eating her out and getting her off. With her nails gouging my scalp, I took one of her buttocks in each hand and squeezed them like ripe oranges, trying to extract more of her juice. I slipped my fingertips into the crack of her ass and spread her and my index finger found her asshole and entered.

"Ooh Baby, yes that's it," Eva groaned, "My ass is yours!"

She grunted loudly when I pushed my finger deep into her ass. I felt her hot friction and I jammed my tongue so much farther into her pussy, reaching for my finger, that I thought I'd get a cramp in my neck.

I kept tongue and finger-fucking her in fiery unison as she ground her mound into my face and plowed me with her nails. My cock was a stretched, aching brick in my pants. She shrieked loudly when she at last came, her body vibrating savagely, and her cunt hosed me with her pent-up cum, showering my face, dripping down my neck, and sprinkling the carpet.

When her body had stopped its pulsations she pulled my head upward so I was standing in front of her. She started unbuckling my belt.

"Fuck me," she croaked. "Fuck me hard."

She yanked at my zipper and pushed downward and my pants and boxers dropped to my ankles. She grabbed my cock and yanked it toward her hungry crack. She raised her left leg and put her foot on the end table, spreading herself open for me.

"Put this big fat cock inside me," she ordered, and guided me into her.

I slipped my hands under her dress and she yelped when I again rammed my finger up her ass. Her fingernails were now digging into my bare back and she swung her groin into me as I pounded her and she squeezed my swollen meat with her athletic cunt. I slammed her as hard as I could and with each savage swing the framed pictures rattled on the walls.

I fed my cock into her like I was trying to fuck all the way through her and come out the other side. My finger also fucked her in perfect rhythm, knuckle deep in her butt. And my tongue fucked her mouth, Eva's muscular mouth sucking it in, synced with finger and cock. We grunted and groaned with every push. My back felt like a pin cushion for Eva's nails and my dick ached with a dull, bloated pain as I neared my release. When I knew I was close I pried my tongue out of her vacuum mouth.

"I'm going to come," I squawked, to let her know my sperm was on its way.

"Give it to me!" she barked, and then I felt her teeth on the base of my neck. She sucked my flesh into her mouth and dug her nails deeper into my skin.

The rush of my semen rose through my shaft, and then out of me and into Eva, and I thrusted her with each spurt and felt the tight clench of her trained muscles on my finger and cock. Our bodies quaked together through the storm, until finally I was empty, and I was down to dry, involuntary spasms while Eva's talented muffin kept trying to squeeze out a few more drops of butter.

Fully drained, my body resting against hers, I kissed Eva's mouth, a long slow kiss. Our tongues slow-danced in what felt like a single mouth, and her muscles down below kept squeezing me. Then her body began to shake and at once our kiss went from plush to primitive. She fiercely sucked my tongue back deep into her mouth and I felt her nails again digging for gold on my back and neck. Then I felt her cum gushing out of her, smearing my cock and balls and running down my leg. I held her as her body shivered and shook and released, all of her holes filled, and it was only after all of her throes subsided that she gave me back my tongue and I pulled my finger and cock out of her.

I was thinking, shit, this is the first time I've ever even been with this chocolate fox and she's already had two ferocious orgasms before she even took off her dress!

--

It wasn't until after we'd unhooked our bodies and taken a look around the room that we noticed the care Rita had gone to with my 'gift'. There was imported beer and champagne on ice and bottled water. There was a tray with toothbrushes, toothpaste, a package of rubbers, and a couple of flavored lubes. There was my iPod and two small speakers. She knew I loved my music! There were also two robes: a white terry cloth one for me, and a sheer, short skimpy one for Eva.

"Should we put these on?" Eva asked, pointing at the robes.

"Maybe later," I answered. I was seated on the bed removing my pants and shoes and socks. "First I want to watch you take off your dress so we can be naked together."

"Yeah, I guess I should. It's got our cum all over it."

She turned away as she pulled the dress over her head in one swoop. I watched her fine ass and strong back emerge and she hung the dress in the closet. Off came her bra, which was skimpy and the same brown shade as her skin. Then she went to the tray and picked up the pack of condoms.

"Too late for these," she said, and tossed the package in the trashcan. She picked up the iPod. "What's the deal with this?"

"It's mine," I said. "I guess Rita thought we might like some music."

"So, what you got on that thing, white boy rock and roll?"

"Some. Mostly jazz and blues and soul."

"Cool. You got any Marvin?"

"Does a wild bear shit in the woods?" She laughed, and I got up and cued some tunes.

She squeaked as I yanked down her onto the bed and wrapped my arms around her and soon we were again into a long, deep kiss.

She looked remarkable and red-hot. Thin face with those sexy lips. The hoops in her ears a flashy complement to her charcoal skin, and a perfect match to the hoops in her wide nipples on her firm tits. Her washboard stomach, her concave navel filled with gold, those long, lean legs, and of course that glorious twat.

We were lying in each other's arms, Eva's head on my chest, basking in the afterglow, taking a breather and enjoying the moment. Eva broke our quietude.

"Wow," she said.

I asked what she meant.

"I haven't fucked like that in years."

"I know what you mean," I replied.

"Is it like that when you fuck Rita?" she asked.

"Not really. Not lately, anyway."

"You fuck like a monster!"

"Shit, what about you? My body looks like I was attacked by a puma!"

She kissed my chest and licked my nipples. I ran my fingers over her back. She stopped licking and looked up at me.

"I like the way you eat pussy. I'd like to get some more of that!"

"Oh, I think there is a really good chance you will!" I said.

She went back to her kissing and licking and she slowly worked her way southward over my chest and stomach. I felt her hand gently wrap around my nuts, massaging, and I re-hardened as she took her time. She kissed my cock and licked its length, then I felt her finger ease into my ass as she took me into her hungry mouth. I put my hand on the back of her head and craned my groin to push my cock into her as she sucked me in. Her mouth was magic on my manhood, and both soon were doing a sexy samba before my eyes, a steady up-and-down motion that, in concert with her long finger probing my asshole, deeper and harder and faster with every other thrust. Soon I was throwing my weight into it, fucking her between the lips, holding her head so I could get all of it, and I felt like I was going to shit with the reaming my ass was taking.

Minute to minute, push to shove, I was getting closer and Eva knew it. She tightened her grip and sucked me with a cushioned madness and I grunted with each pelvic plunge with my hands hard on her scalp and her hair between my fingers. Soon I felt it coming. I bucked like a batshit zebra when I unloaded and with my grip on her head I yelled when I felt her teeth on my cock and her fingernail dredge the deepest trench of my ass.

I came in spurts and I thought I heard Eva gag, so I removed my hands from her head. But she stayed down, backing off only halfway as I finished my ejaculations, taking all of it into her mouth. She then rose up to face me and parted her lips, showing me her mouthful of cum. She oozed my cum out of her mouth and dripped it all over my chest. She was smiling as she put her lips to mine and slipped her tongue into my mouth; we shared a deep, slimy kiss. She grinned as she lowered her lips to my chest and began slurping up my cum, licking me clean and swallowing every droplet.