Temptress in a D-Cup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

"Damn, your cum makes me hungry!" Eva said.

We were sitting at the table in our robes snacking on some appetizers we'd ordered from room service. We were munching on shrimp cocktails and grilled scallops.

"And seafood makes me horny!" she added as she sucked on a shrimp.

"Uh oh, I'm in trouble now," I said, thinking of the flesh wounds on my head and neck and back. "I think my dick might be broken!"

"My poor tender petal. Well, I guess I'm going to have to go easy on you, huh?" she said, and I felt her foot rub me between my thighs.

"Don't you dare!" I said.

I took her foot in my hands and slid my chair to the side. I raised her foot and sucked her big toe into my mouth. I felt her other foot go under my robe to massage my crotch. One by one I sucked her toes, first one foot and then the other, and inch my inch my cock grew into a steel driveshaft. I licked the arch of one foot as her other foot tried to jerk me off.

When I put her foot down I scooted closer and leaned to kiss her. As our mouths meshed I opened her robe and pushed it over her shoulders.

"Lie on the bed," I said, and she slipped all the way out of her robe and lay down. I tossed my robe aside and we were both again naked.

I scooped a couple of ice cubes out of the bucket with my hand and took my place beside her. We kissed again and our tongues and lips lingered.

"You're so fucking hot!" I said. "I gotta cool you down."

I gently rubbed the ice cubes along her forehead, cheeks and neck. Then down to her shoulders and chest and finally her fine tits. I circled her large nipples with the ice over and over as she watched and quietly sighed, and her nipples enlarged and hardened into rocks. Once I knew that they were as big and hard as they could get I tossed the ice aside and took her right nipple into my mouth.

She moaned loudly. "Ooh, bite me, Baby. Suck me!"

As I chewed on her nipple, I put my cool, wet hand to her hot, wet snatch and she grabbed my hand with both of hers and shoved it into her. She grabbed and bunched my fingers and tried to shove all of them in and her groin writhed.

I sucked and nibbled and Eva moaned and talked to me, sometimes dirty, sometimes instructive.

"God, you can suck some tit!" she groaned. "Give me teeth, damn it!" I did. "Harder!" she barked. I did. "No, harder!" And so it went.

I know I sucked those nipples for twenty minutes and meanwhile down below my fingers did the walking, one by one, into her soggy cunt. Two fingers worked around inside her, then three, and eventually four.

"Jesus Christ!" Eva hissed, "stretch me Baby! Stretch my pussy, Honey! Put your whole hand in! Fuck me with your fist!"

Now I had heard about fisting before but had never ever tried it and I'm not even sure I believed it could be done. But Eva made a believer out of me.

I gradually worked my thumb into her and before long there I was, buried up to the wrist. Eva moaned like a hog-tied calf, and with her hands clutching my forearm, ground herself into me. I was afraid to kiss her because I thought she might bite my lip off so I just kept sucking and chewing and twisting her nipple rings with my teeth. Her long, pliable body twirled and turned as she fucked my fist, and she hissed and cussed until I felt her warm rush seep and surround my hand and leak out onto my wrist and down my arm. She fucked me slower and slower and murmured softer and softer as she released.

I felt her pussy squeezing my fist and we smiled at each other."Is that my cue to remove my hand?" I asked.

"Right now, I don't care if you ever take it out," she said.

I figured enough time had passed so I could kiss her without losing half a tongue. We kissed a long and sizzling kiss and I glided my hand out of her on a slick of her cum.

"God, I've never felt so fucked!" Eva said.

--

"You want to know something?" Eva asked.

We were in lying there and I was playing with the hardware she had pierced on her tits and navel.

"What?" I said.

"Remember that get-acquainted party at my house when we first met?" I nodded. "I knew that night that I wanted to fuck you."

"Really?"

"Yep. I know it's weird, but I did. I knew it was wrong, wanting to fuck Rita's man, but I did. You looked fine, then I had that crazy dream, and I wanted it to happen. But you were playing hard-to-get and I didn't think that it would. But then Rita ends up fixing us up!"

"I know. That was a surprise," I said.

"What's it going to be like with you and her, now?"

"I have no idea," I replied.

She looked me dead in the eye and brushed her long fingers through my hair.

"Well, after what we have already done, I hope you don't have any crazy idea that we're going to be one and done!" she said.

Since my dick was hard again, I didn't have any crazy idea like that.

--

"Roll over!" I said. "On your stomach."

Eva gave me a funny look and scrunched up her eyebrows. "Why?" she asked.

"I'll rub your back," I said. "And I want to play with your ass."

"I hope you're not going to try to stick your fist up there!" she almost shouted.

We both laughed, and I told her no, but she had a sweet ass and I wanted to play with it.

She rolled over on her belly and I straddled her back. My cock and balls rested on the base of her spine. After a cursory two or three minutes of my unskilled massage I told her it was time for my dessert. I hopped up and over to the room service cart. I had ordered a small bowl of fudge swirl ice cream with our appetizers and I took the ice cream and a spoon back to the bed. She squealed when I glopped spoonfuls of the ice cream onto her naked lower back, onto her butt cheeks and a couple big ones in the crack of her ass. Then I ate my dessert.

Eva giggled and whimpered as I licked and sucked up my cool treat from her back, and then her cheeks. I took my time while the ice cream in her ass crack slowly began to melt and soften. She almost shrieked when I spread her ass with my hands and used my mouth to move the globs of fudge swirl to her asshole and began to eat. I ate it all with hungry lips and licked up every drop and Eva was to the point of frenzy and panted and howled like a bitch in heat.

"Oh, Jesus fuck, Adam!" she barked. "What are you trying to do to me?"

I reached between her legs beneath her and she immediately grabbed my hand and led it to her swollen clit.

"Holy fuck! You got fists in my pussy and ice cream up my ass, oh shit...ugghh..."

I plunged my tongue into Eva's creamy asshole and I felt her push her ass to my face.

"Oh shit, got your fucking tongue up my fucking ass, oh my God!"

She tried to ram my fingers into her twat again but I pulled back, took back my tongue and moved my body on top of her. My cock was hard as steel and pressed against the crack of her ass. I sucked her neck hard and then chewed on her earlobe.

"You feel how hard I am, Eva? See what you've done to me?"

"You better give me that thing again!"

"Oh, you're gonna get it alright!"

I hopped up and grabbed some lube and was back on her before she could move. I opened it and shot a generous amount into Eva's ass. She grunted when I spread her and inserted two fingers and gently reamed her to make sure she was good and slimy.

"Unh, unh, unh," Eva blurted, "Stretch me, Baby." I slathered a heaping helping of the goo all over my achy, engorged cock. I spread her wide and put the tip of my hard head up to her avid asshole.

"Oh, go to it Baby," she said, "Gonna be the best ass you ever had!"

I pushed and she moaned, and I pushed again and she moaned again and I pushed a little more and she moaned a little more. Here hands were on her ass, spreading her buttocks for me, helping my white cock finds its way into the depth of her ebony ass. When I was about halfway in I started gently swinging my groin into her and felt myself slipping farther and farther inside, and the deeper I drove the louder she moaned.

"Are you alright?"

"Fuck my ass, Baby."

I did as I was told. I started humping that ass like there was no tomorrow. I was pile driving it into her. She was groaning, the bed was shaking and sweat was breaking out on my face. As I pumped away, harder and harder because I wanted to shoot a load of cum into her beautiful booty, I looked at the back of her head and saw a huge hickey that I'd planted on the base of her neck on her right side. I thought of her nails digging and scraping into my head and shoulders and back, and I pumped faster, my cock harder, gliding in and out of her ass with the slight, tight friction of a well-oiled machine.

I squawked deep and loud when I came. I squirted strings of my love sap into her, five, six, seven times, then collapsed on top of her and as my spasms lessened I dug my teeth into the left side of her neck and sucked, creating a twin love bite for the one on her right.

--

"Goddamn, Adam!" Eva said. "You some kind of sex maniac?"

We were lying in bed entwined, basking in the afterglow.

"I think you're the sex maniac," I said. "I'm just trying to keep up."

"Shit. You fuck like a man possessed."

"I see a pretty ass like yours, I can't help it, shit happens."

"I guess you'll be wanting to fuck my ass all the time now, won't you? I'll bet if Rita knew you were going to fuck me like that she never would have set us up."

"You having second thoughts?"

"Hell no," Eva said. "Rita knew I wanted to get in your pants, I told her I dreamt about you, for Chrissakes. But I didn't know if you wanted to get into mine!"

"Well, I never told Rita," I said, "But after I heard about your dream, sometimes when I'd be fucking her I would imagine it was you. And I had a dream about you too."

"No shit? What did you dream about?"

"We just did it," I said, "My dream came true." Then we drifted off to Dreamland.

--

When I woke at about seven in the morning Eva was in the shower. I put on the robe and went outside and sat in the chair on the balcony sipping from a bottle of water. In a few minutes the drapes parted and Eva came out and sat down beside me, naked as a jaybird. She leaned to me and we shared our first kiss of the day, a strong and deep one.

"Your mouth tastes like pussy!" Eva said when we parted.

"That's a hell of a 'Good Morning'," I laughed.

She smiled and said that she didn't say it was a bad thing.

"You know what pussy tastes like?"

"I've had a taste from time to time."

"Really?"

"Sure. Does that shock you?"

"No, it doesn't shock me. I guess I just never thought about it, is all."

"Want to know a secret?" she said. Her hand pulled the tie loose from my robe and it fell open. "When I first started my job I'll admit that I stared at Rita's crotch a few times. But then I saw yours."

She put her hand on my cock and pressed her face to mine and we were soon locked in another power kiss. She stroked me as we kissed, my cock swelling in anticipation. When she broke our kiss she lowered her head and took my fully erected cock into her mouth and sucked me with a syphoning force while kneading my balls into a tight mass. The fact that the last place my dick had been was inside her asshole did not seem to bother her.

I let out with a squeaky moan when I felt her finger jam into my ass. It felt good, intensified the feeling.

Eva detached her mouth from my member for a moment and said, "After what you did with my ass, I'm gonna have to find something creative to do with yours!" Then she sent right back down to sucking.

After a couple of minutes Eva must have sensed that I was getting close to the edge because she came up for air and soon maneuvered her body onto mine, facing me.

"I'm so fucking wet!" she hissed at me.

She guided the head of my cock between her lavish lips and lowered her body onto me, and I slid right in, all the way, deep into her warm, wet cunt. And we fucked, hard and loud, on our second floor balcony with Eva's naked back plainly visible to anyone on the grounds below. I hoped there was nobody out there that early in the morning. It didn't take long. We came as one in short order.

--

I felt like a beaten dog. Eva had used my upper body for a pin cushion and my cock was raw. My jaws ached from our turbulent kisses and from my tongue doing acrobats in her pussy and ass. I told her I was going to take a shower. After about four or five minutes I was fully lathered and trying to scour off our sex when Eva came through the bathroom door naked and sat on the toilet and took a pee. I guess she felt that after everything we'd already done there was no embarrassment. She looked at me through the shower glass.

"Wash your cock for me," she said.

"Huh?"

"Let me see you wash your cock. I want to watch it grow. Jerk off for me."

The sides of my cock were rubbed raw and the water already kind of burned. But I soaped up both of my hands and started washing it for her.

"Get it hard!" she said.

With the hot water streaming down on me and the thick soap giving me a nice slick surface, I went to work and soon it was back to some serious wood. Eva stepped in the shower and took my cock in her hand and continued where I'd left off. We were soon again kissing, with mouths of soaring tongues. I felt her rubbing the head of my cock against her clit and the nails of her other hand digging into me.

"I want you one more time," Eva said. I kissed and started to insert my cock into her. She tensed and said, "Eat me first!"

I lowered my body slowly, pausing to nibble on her nipples and navel briefly on the way down. On my knees, I licked her pussy and I took her lovely swollen lump into my mouth and started singin' in the rain. I played her pussy like a kazoo, humming a tune as I chowed down. I felt her body tremble, and she hummed along, and I stayed down a long time until she pulled my head upward.

"Let's fuck!" she whispered.

There was a narrow ledge on the shower wall about a foot from floor. Eva put one foot up on the ledge giving us an advantageous angle. She rammed my cock into her pussy and her tongue into my mouth. After the prolonged cunnilingus Eva had just received, it didn't take long before she exploded, her fervent groans echoing off the tiles. We couldn't get any wetter, but I felt her warm rush nonetheless, oozing out around my cock, down our legs and down the drain. That just made me fuck her harder. I wanted to leave her with one more load.

"God, we can fuck!" Eva exclaimed. "I knew it would be great, but we fuck even better than I thought we would!"

I shot my load and we slipped and almost fell when I swung into her too hard and knocked her against the wall. I sucked another hickey onto her shoulder as she dug into my back with her fingernails. I figured if she was going to leave me with battle scars, I'd leave her with some too.

After we were all cleaned up and dressed, we kissed goodbye in the room, and left separately. We agreed we'd be in touch again soon.

--

That afternoon I ran some errands and when I got home around four o'clock Rita was not there. When I hadn't heard from her by five I called her cell phone and got voice mail and left a message. I soon got a text from her saying that she would not be back for a couple of days; she said she'd be home Monday evening and we could talk. I knew that didn't sound good. So I had two days for my wounds to heal and think about what I'd gotten myself into.

--

I was waiting for her when she came home from work Monday. She carried an overnight bag, so it appeared she had planned ahead of time not be home with me over the weekend. We said our hellos and she put the bag down on the floor. She looked nervous and when I went to kiss her she seemed to stiffen, and the kiss was tentative at best. The air was tense. We sat down, Rita on the sofa and me on a chair facing her.

"You texted me that you wanted to talk?" I asked.

"Yes. We need to talk," she said. "I don't know where to start."

"Start wherever you want," I replied.

She took a deep breath and looked down at her hands.

"I didn't see Eva today, she was out in the field all day. How was your birthday?"

"It was good. Certainly a big surprise to both of us."

"Is she a good fuck?"

"Rita, please..."

"I'm sorry. Please pretend I didn't say that. I know that's not fair."

Then she started crying. I started to move to the sofa to console her but she waved me back to my chair.

"Rita, tell me what's going on!"

"I'm sorry..." she mumbled.

"Where have you been the last two nights?"

"Three nights..."

"Rita, come on..."

"With Daryl!" she blurted, and cried another burst of tears.

"Daryl? You're sleeping with Daryl?"

She nodded her head up and down and said, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry..."

"Why don't you back up and tell me what the hell's going on!"

She took another deep breath and let out a long exhale.

"I've been seeing him for a few weeks now. I'm so sorry. It just happened; I still find it hard to believe."

"God, he's pretty young isn't he?"

"He's twenty. So we're still closer in age than you and Eva."

She had me there. "When did it start? How did it start?"

"Five or six weeks ago. One night after work Eva and I went to hear him play piano at a restaurant. We all talked a little when he took a break and it was a nice time and pleasant music. When we were leaving and he kissed Eva goodbye, he said to me that I should come back sometime without my chaperone, kidding around. And later that week I did. And that's how it started."

"Go on."

"I went back by myself and listened to him but nothing happened. We made eye contact and talked for a minute and flirted a little but that was it. But when I went back a third time...that's when it really started."

I sat there shaking my head. "I can't believe this..."

"I know Adam, I have felt so guilty, and I've hated myself, that's why I fixed you up with Eva..."

"That was your idea!" I said, with my voice raised.

"I know, Adam, because I felt so guilty. I knew you two would end up fucking each other anyway if you weren't already, and I thought it would make me feel less guilty." She blew her nose on a tissue. "But it only made me feel worse.

"When I went back the third time I knew by the way he smiled at me that something was going to happen. And it did. During a break he sat with me and we talked, and when he finished playing he sat down again and had a drink and we talked some more about music, his gigs, his band. When we were leaving we walked out to the parking lot and over to his van. We stopped, he looked at me and he kissed me. He showed me his van: It's an old VW and it has an area behind the front seats for his music equipment, and a bench seat in the back that folds down into a bed. We were seated on the bench and started kissing and I don't know how it happened because I've never been such a slut and I'd never had sex with a black guy before, but before long our pants were down and our shirts came off and we were naked and well, I think you know the rest."

The look of relief was palpable on her face. She'd finally gotten it off her chest. I was pretty pissed but I knew Rita well and knew she was a good and honest person and I knew her guilt was sincere. And though I had not acted until Rita gave me my 'birthday present', I knew that I'd had plenty of impure thoughts and communications with Eva over the same period of time. And at least I now knew I wouldn't feel guilty when I saw Eva again.

"Well, I guess we're through," I barked as I rose from my chair. "I'll come by tomorrow and get all my shit." I walked out and didn't even close the door behind me.

--

Fortunately I had a buddy who owned a house and lived by himself and had plenty of space. I asked him if I could crash at his place until I got my act together and could find a place of my own. He said no problem, move in, stay as long as you like. He said he was traveling a lot during the week and wouldn't mind having somebody there keeping an eye on the place. The next day I retrieved my stuff...not that I had much really, all of the furniture was Rita's...and moved in.