Ten Miles Beyond the Asphalt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,108 Followers

Tenderly I brushed back a strand of her damp hair from her face. Leaning in I smiled and kissed her.

"Don't worry. I will. I have to go down to town tomorrow anyway; I'll grab some condoms then, but till then my lovely." With a flirty grin planted my hands to either side of her head. With a push, I slid down her wet body till my face was nuzzled in the thick tangle of hair. She began to protest, catching my head trying to stop me. But then my tongue found her clit. Swollen from our fucking, protruding from under its little hood and more than happy to accept what I wanted to do. I looked up across her belly. "Ladies always come first, right?"

"Jake ...."

Grinning, I looked down and began to suck on my sister's slick clit. The smell of her sex, all warm and funky from the sex, was flooding my nose. I wiggled a little and settled in between her open thighs to enjoy myself. She was so deliciously wet.

"Oh ... oh, yes."

I smiled at the low moan, knowing I was giving her so much pleasure. Licking and nibbling lapping at the flood of juices, I fished my left arm under her right thigh pulling her to my mouth.

"Ah ... oh, oh please."

The knowledge that I was going to make my sister come; that she was going to have an orgasm on my tongue, how wonderful was that? The trembling in her thighs against the side of my face. The tight grip of her fingers in my hair. The breathy gasps for air and the deeper and deeper moans, telling me with every motion of my tongue what she was enjoying the most. Over and over I repeated those things. Learning Megan's buttons, her pleasure points.

"Jake, please."

I looked up across her trembling belly. I grinned, my face dripping. "All you had to do was ask me so very nicely."

Her leg hooked the back of my head and drove my face back into her!

"Shut up, I'm close."

Chuckling, I went back to devouring her.

Moments later when her finger's gripped my hair painfully hard, I was again smothered with the warm fold of wet skin and pulled deeper.

"OH, YES!"

Of course, I didn't stop. I wanted to hear far more than one simple orgasmic cry; I wanted her to be begging me to stop. I needed to hear my sister orgasm over and over, till she lost all control. I wanted the cabin to be filled with screams.

And it was. Mine. I mean you would have screamed too if, in the middle of eating out your sister, a two-hundred-pound mastiff put his cold nose to the crack of your ass.

Sigh, well he's not called Loki for nothing.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

It's amazing just how quickly you can get comfortable with something. In just a few day I had become so used to having Megan sleeping next to me I knew I would miss it if she wasn't there. This morning she was of course as naked as myself. We had gone to bed when the fire burned down to coals, walking through the cabin, hand in hand, naked and feeling so wicked for being that ... here. As we passed the family pictures on the wall my mind played tricks and gave me the eerie feeling of disapproving eyes following us.

Not that I could blame them for looking, though, Megan's ass looked spectacular.

Speaking of which.

Snuggling up to my sleeping sister, I ran a hand down her side, and across her hip onto that incredible curve. I heard a chuckle. Then she wiggled her ass back up against me, letting her ass cheeks shroud my hard cock.

"Have you not left for the store yet?" She reached around us and slipped her hand between us to grip my cock. "I so badly want this back inside me. Over and over, all day long."

Megan's hand moved and then she was turning in my arms to face me.

"You still here?" She asked when her finger's curled around me, gripping me hard.

Giving her a kiss, I lowered my head and teased a nipple hard. "Be right back, keep the bed warm."

"Um, hum." She wiggled down in the sheets. Snuggling deeper into the pile of pillows. "I'll be waiting."

Male strippers can certainly take their clothes off faster, but I would put money on it no one has ever gotten dressed faster. I was pulling on my shoes and stuffing keys, wallet and phone into my pocket within moments. Loki looked up and I motioned him outside but he laid his head back down. Let sleeping dogs lie, and all that. Megan will be up for coffee here soon, and I know she will let him out. He tends to obey her better than me anyway.

You know the whole getting to have wild sex with my sister thing, that kind of was distracting. Distracting enough in fact that some of the lesser events of yesterday have faded behind the more interesting ones. Things like ... a huge boulder in the middle of the road, per say.

Well, fuck, what's one more dent in the bumper. Right? It's not like it was perfect, to begin with. Dad hit that tree that one time, and there was some rust.

Sigh.

Picking up the broken part of the bumper and putting it into the back of the fucking truck, I continued on my way. Of course, given what I was going for and what was waiting behind me, eagerly waiting, I would have carried the truck to town on my shoulders if I had to. Uphill both ways and if I had to through three feet of snow, with a thunderstorm popping me with lightning the whole way. In the ass.

Seriously.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

The conversation with Mom was painful. Like, stab a paperclip under your fingernail painful. She said all of four words about Dad. "He is doing better." Then I was being grilled on how I had managed to talk Megan into going back to college. Something I had not even done yet but that Mom was sure I was the only one that could accomplish. And that, by her reckoning, I had already had plenty of time to do since I saw my mother last.

Then while I was still trying to choke down that load of guilt trip she began to say something about Jim's clan of misguided miscreants. I held the phone away from my ear and let the blah, blah, blah roll on. I had better things to do than listen to the complaints about people I'm related to. Important things, like ... driving back to the cabin and fucking my sister's brains out.

Oh, how many times in a day did that forbidden desire hit me sideways. Then I would get the hard left hook from my conscience "What the fuck are you doing, you asshole? She's your sister!" Then would come the K.O. punch of "You need to be worrying about Dad, not about getting your sister to give you a blowjob."

Condoms, potato chips, beer, some steaks, more beer, some soda, and a metric ton of dog food.

Unable to think of anything else, I pulled out of the Spend-A-Lot grocery store. Except for the prices the place was forever trapped somewhere in the mid-eighties. From the clickity-clack cash register to the teased up high hair styles of the cashiers who looked at my Debit card funny. The grocery bags were brown paper sacks. Plastic was not an option.

There are times I'm listening for banjos while I'm in this town. The fact I've heard them, once or twice, still makes me nervous as sin.

The drive back up to the cabin was the same monotony of tree farms and shotgun blasted road signs. For all that I said it changes year to year, it's not a dramatic change. The last power pole flashes past and I'm climbing the first outlying hills of the mountain. Then it's past the quarry road .... Wait, what the fuck?

Crushed road gravel sliding and crunching under the tires, I skidded to a halt. Dropping the truck into reverse I backed up twenty feet.

There was a white bikini, with a decorative silver diamond pattern, top hanging on the quarry road sign.

My sister's bikini top.

There was also a motorbike's fishtail of gravel sprayed at the turn.

Turning the truck down the old abandoned road, I eased it around the bigger trees that were fighting the hard ground along the edge. Dad had predicted that in twenty years this once busy road would be a deer trail. As I ran over a small bristlecone pine in the middle of the road, I was inclined to agree. When the trees finally parted, I saw the Huffy parked to one side and I pulled the truck over next to it.

Megan's bikini bottom was hanging off the throttle.

A loud chuff, then a happy bark told me who else was here. I started walking down the sanded path toward the water only to stop ten feet from the truck.

"Oh, shit."

The monster rose from the watery depths and, with a loud noise that echoes off the sides of the quarry, pulled itself from the murk and charged me. Up the path came the great beast in all his mammoth ... wetness ... his huge paws tearing at the loose sand and rock.

"No, no! Bad dog! Down! No. Ah, fuck already."

With a hundred happy barks and my sister's laughter in my ears, I brushed the wet sand off and tried to brush the water Loki had shook, or rubbed, or pawed, all over my clothes before they soaked in. Not likely. Damp and hating it, I started back down the path of sand that led to a small artificially made sand "Beach" my dad and Uncle created when the quarry played out.

There was a naked mermaid in our quarry lake. I grinned watching her bare ass appear as she ducked under and swam toward the shore underwater. Loki, with his love of the water that was odd for his bred, ran into the lake sending up a bow wake belly flop splash. Then he began to dog paddle around doing his Loch Ness monster impression.

"How's Dad?" My sister had swum up to the stone ledge five feet out from the "beach" and rested her arms on it, which left her head out the water. "Is he okay?"

"Mom said he was doing better." I sat down on the dry sand. "Then she began to bless me out for not talking you into going back to college yet."

"HA! Like that's going to happen. Nope, I'm done with higher education. By this time next year I'll be gearing up to try and win at Loretta Lynn's and after I do that, who knows. Sponsors, Championship tours, the X-Games. I mean I could easily take it as far as Dad did, right? Maybe farther, since I'll have him to coach me every step of the way. He had to do it mostly on his own." My sister lifted herself up on the rock ledge and her breasts came clear of the water, the nipples dripping. She grinned at me. "Did you get them?"

"A whole great box full."

"Oh, goody." She rose up on her knees the water sluicing down her naked body. "Come on in. Let me get you all hot and then we'll have sex there on the beach."

"I'm already hot, and that water is cold as hell. Which would have the opposite reaction we're wanting."

Megan stood up, the water barely reaching her knees and walked towards me. Then she was kneeling in front of me pushing me back onto the sand, draping her wet body over me.

"Then I guess we should fuck first and then go swimming."

Her mouth slammed into mine with an aggressing that promised this was going to be wonderful. Then her kiss turned tender telling me it was going to be even better than that. Her skin was wet and cool under my hands even as her lips became so warm touching mine.

My sister sat up on my stomach. Her hands caressed up her belly to her breasts and she pinched her nipples. She walked backward on her knees a little, caught my belt and began undoing my pants. Her fingers curled around my cock when it popped free, her fingers chill but strong.

"We're going to need one of those condoms. Like, now."

Squirming under her, I fished out my wallet and pulled a foil wrapper free. She took it from me and looked it over.

"For my pleasure, huh? We'll see about that."

If anyone had ever told me I would lay flat on my back and watch my naked sister slip a condom onto my hard cock then smile at me and slid down me, I would have punched the fucker. As is, it's a memory now carved into the bone of my skull so my brain can reflect on it forever. Oh, just ... damn.

There was a huge splashing behind her. Megan turned on me to look back. "Loki, go get your ball! Go find your ball!"

The big mastiff shook off the water then took off toward the cabin at a ... well, what he does that passes for a run. He circled the lake and ran up the trail that's a short cut to the cabin.

"Isn't his ball at the house?" I asked.

"Yep, but that will keep him out of our business for hours." She grinned and clamped down on me, lifting up to massaged the whole of me from base to tip. When she slammed herself back down on me I cried out at the intensity of that. She too moaned and out voices echoed back to us from the quarry wall. Megan held still for a moment listening to them then smiled. "Oh, this is going to be fun."

With a slow rocking motion, Megan began to ride me. I smiled as I realized she was going to make no effort to be quiet. In fact, she screamed out at the pleasure she was feeling. Often leaning fully back on me, and crying out to the clouds overhead. Her efforts pulled similar cries from me. Together we made the old rock quarry resonate the sounds of our pleasure out into the surrounding lands. Not that we cared, there was no another soul for an hour's drive.

My sister leaned in and was kissing me when she orgasmed on top of me and that was all it took for me to cross that last hurdle myself. She collapsed on top of me and I hugged her to me.

"Oh, I love you."

Her words rolled over me. This was not a sister telling her brother how she felt but a lover's confession of passion and desire. And it was with that understanding that I knew I felt the same way about her. Oh, I loved her as my sister, sure. But it was so much more than that now. The very idea of not being with Megan sunk into my bones with a revulsion and pain I couldn't deny. Looking up through her damp hair I watched the clouds pass overhead, a plane's contrail slowing crossing the sky.

"I love you too."

There were soft tears in my sister's eyes when she sat up enough to look into my eyes. "What are we going to do, Jake?'

"Well, putting on some clothes would be a good place to start."

Oh, shit ....

Tilting my head back I looked past Megan's hair to see my Aunt Elena standing at the point where the beach appeared from the trail. Her arms were crossed and the look on her face was unreadable.

"I'll be up at the cabin." She turned and stalked away.

"Oh, we are so boned," said Megan after a second.

For some reason, the humor of that went unnoticed by me at the time. I'm sure a joke would have lightened the tension.

Maybe not.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

"So, how long?" Was standing in front of the cold fireplace her back to us. "Not that it matters, it has to stop. This is not just wrong, it's sick. You're brother and sister for God's sake!"

"Ah yeah, we know that, Aunt Elena." Megan was in no mood to be told what to do. Not by anyone. "The whole we grew up together thing was a clue."

"Your sass I don't need right now, girl." The tone of my aunt's voice was icy. "I've half a mind to call your mother and tell her all of this. The only reason I'm not is that I'm sure it would put her in a bed right next to your father in the ICU. Oh, how could the two of you do this? Now of all times." She gave her foot a stomp. "All I can say is I'm thankful I left my girls at your Mom's with Jason. What if they had been with me when I got here? Think what it would have done to them to see their cousins rutting like two dogs in the sand?"

The embarrassment that we had gotten caught multiplied by that might-have-been-guilt, making it feel like a ton of bricks sitting on my chest. Shamefaced I couldn't look at her.

Megan had no such reserve. Her eyes blazed.

"What if it hadn't been Jake? What if I had a boyfriend or hell some guy I met at the grocery store and wanted to fuck? Would it be any different?" My sister got to her feet leaving me alone on the couch. "You walked in on me having sex but want me to be the one to feel embarrassed? Not a chance."

"You weren't just having sex, young lady. You were having sex with you own brother!"

"Again, well aware of that fact." Megan had moved till she and Aunt Elena were all but nose to nose. "And also aware it's none of your business who I'm fucking."

"I'm your family, girl. That makes it my business!"

Not seeing either one backing down a step, I was expecting to see the two of them start swinging at any second and was not sure what I would need to do in that case. Getting between two women fighting is never a good idea but they were both family, which made it an even worse idea.

"If it had been one of your sons, (Hah!) Then yes, it would be your business." Megan was talking in a voice that hissed anger. "As is, mind your own damn affairs and leave me to mine. Bitch."

Aunt Elena eyes narrowed and she stormed right back.

"My husband's brother, my brother-in-law since before your skinny ass was born, is in a hospital bed. He may not get out of it. He might not ever walk again if he does pull through. My husband flew halfway across the country to sit at his bedside and hold his brother's hand." Elena poked Megan hard between her breasts, a move I was sure was going to cause the fight I know is coming. "I need to be at his side, but I came up here to help the two of you out with this damn cabin. Walking in on what I saw was not what I expected for this day." Her face turned disgusted. "How the hell could you? With your dad possibly on his death bed right now, how?"

There was a low growl next to me and my hand shot out to take hold of Loki's collar. I saw that he had lowered his huge head and was looking at Aunt Elena. His deep woof startled both ladies.

"Loki, no!" Megan's command calmed him more than my hand on his neck. "Go lay down."

With slow grudging reluctance, the big dog moved away from beside me to his bed. He laid down but kept watching Megan.

Shocked that the big teddy bear dog had suddenly shown a grizzly face, Aunt Elena moved away from Megan a little. "Either way, this sick stuff you two are doing has to stop. Not only is it wrong, sinful, it's illegal. The two of you could go to jail. Prison."

"Aunt Elena."

She looked over at me.

"I love her."

For a second the disgust was strong on her face, and then it melted. She looked to Megan.

"And I love him."

My aunt sighed, looked down and shook her head. "Damn it, you two. This can't happen! There is no future in it, not for either of you. Jake, think of the college degree you're after. Your life after that. If you're trying to have some sort of twisted relationship with your sister, even if you don't get caught it will get out. All of that will be ruined." She turned to my sister. "And Megan, what about children? A family? A nice home somewhere? All of that will be impossible if you're living with this kind of secret hanging over your heads. Don't you want--"

Megan interrupted her, her voice heated. "That's not my dream. Not even close to it."

"Ah, I've heard your dream little lady, from your mom, and I've got news for you." Aunt Elena gave a little huffing laugh, contemptuous. "It isn't going to happen. You're going your butt back to college, get a degree you can use and you're going to get a job, where you will find you some nice guy, who's not your brother, and have a normal life."

"Not fucking likely." Megan snarled deeper than Loki could. 'I'm going to go ride motocross. I'm going to be as famous as Dad was, or maybe more so. And I'm going to live! I'm going to have a life where I do what the hell I want." She pointed at me. "With who the hell I want, no matter who he is."

Aunt Elena went to speak, but she didn't get a word out.

My sister again closed the distance between her and our Aunt. "I'm not going to be a slave in a split level ranch! I'm not going to live my life with a dozen kids hanging on me like charms on a bracelet. And I'm never going to be a woman who spent her life sitting around waiting for a man to show up from work." Her point made Megan walked away from our Aunt over to Loki, who was on his feet growling again. She knelt down and rubbed his great head. "Lay down, boy. It's okay."

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,108 Followers
1...345678