Ten Miles Beyond the Asphalt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,114 Followers

Not sure this was happening, not sure if I should let it happen, (but certainly not wanting it to not happen at the same time) I rushed out the room and to the bedroom with the smell of sex still hanging around like a pussy and cock air fresher. I grabbed the two silver packs and all but sprinted back.

My sister was waiting deliciously naked.

"You're overdressed," she said, biting her bottom lip.

Oh, hell. I have to open my robe in front of my aunt. The reality of what we were about to do slapped me hard. Megan must have seen the hesitation. She moved to me and took hold of the cloth belt.

"No need to be shy. Here let me help." She pulled the loose knot undone and slid the terry cloth off my shoulders letting it fall to the floor.

Now I'm sure at some point back in the past I've been naked in front of my aunt. She's known me since birth after all. But if I have been I'm not consciously aware of that time. When that robe fell and I looked up and saw her eyes on me, I was two things. Embarrassed as hell and instantly turned on. I noticed her breathing had quickened. And she was gripping her toy with a white knuckled grip. When her eyes went to my hardening cock and stayed there I felt envy for that toy flash through me.

But then my sister dropped to her knees in front of me and all such thoughts left me.

My aunt let out a moan that echoed mine. Her eyes flashed to mine as she watched her niece giving her nephew a blowjob in front of her. She must have seen the lust in my eyes; to me it felt like it was blazing from behind my eyeballs. Slowly, ever so slowly a hint of a smile touched her lips. I grinned back at her. She blushed but didn't look away this time.

Megan had learned quickly from her first experience and was really working me in her mouth now. I let my hands rest on her head and curled my fingers in her hair while she sucked me.

My Aunt licked her lips, which make me, focus on them. Suddenly, I wished it was her lips and that thought was shocking. Not only was I enjoying doing something list naughty in front of her I was fantasying that it was Aunt Elena doing it. She must have seen the change in my expression, her eyes got big then she smiled. She was, I realized in my passion haze, flatted.

Taking a deep breath, she gave me a wink and slid her hand with the toy under the sheets.

"Of, fuck that feels good," I moaned. My sister moaned and eager agreement around me then took me so deep she choked.

"You have to relax your throat."

Megan pulled off me and looked over her shoulder. She smiled seeing that our aunt had begun to play with herself. "Relax my throat? How? This thing is really big in my mouth."

"Like you're drinking water, or swallowing a pill." Aunt Elena shrugged. "And don't try to rush it; it took me weeks to learn how."

"Thank you," said Megan sweetly.

When she took me back into her mouth I was ready to scream it felt so wonderful.

"Does it feel good, Jake? What your sister is doing to you, does it feel good?"

Panting for breath, I looked up to find that the sheet had been pushed down to under my aunt's breasts and that she was working her toy inside herself under that cover. My eyes went to those silk covered breasts, the nipples clearly visible pushing little tents up in the shiny fabric.

"Oh, yes. It feels incredible," I said. I found that I could not look away from what was happening in front of me.

Aunt Elena smiled. "And do you like what I'm doing? Is it exciting you to see me doing this?"

I nodded unable to speak. My sister was inching me further and further into her throat. The ripple of muscles and tongue playing all along me.

My aunt grinned, moaned and then got a devilish look in her eyes. "Wouldn't you like to be fucking her?"

Megan let her teeth glide along my sensitive skin all the way back till the head popped free. She looked over her shoulder at the older woman. "It feels so wonderful when he's inside me. Would you make room for us?"

Holy shit ... I was about to fuck my sister, on my aunt's bed, while she played with herself. Oh. My. Fucking. God!

With a nod our aunt slid herself over to the side of the bed, leaving us several feet to lie on. Megan got to her feet, wrapped her hand around my wet cock and let me like my cock was a leash. When she turned gave me a wet kiss that reeked of me, then sprawled herself out on the bed I was about convinced that I had died at some point or that maybe this was some dream. Some really wild and wet dream. But when insane do what the crazy people do. Fuck a lot.

Walking onto the mattress on my knees I, mischievously, handed the condom to my aunt which stopped her cold in her tracks. I grinned at her. And after a second she smirked back at me.

"Naughty boy."

She pulled her other hand from under the sheet, the fingertips wet. I saw the toy still moving the tented sheet and was intrigued by that. I watched her bite the corner and peel back the foil. My eyes were on her face or her breasts the whole time she slipped the rubber out.

"I ought to call your bluff and put the damn thing on you myself." Her eyes went to my cock, it twitched all but ready to leap at that idea. "Well, why not? I've done all this already, why the hell stop now?"

Lost in a surrealist haze of sexual need and desire, I watched my Aunt slid over a bit, take hold of my cock to steady it and slipped the condom down the length of me. She rubbed it down with her hand several times to settle it, and to get a teasing feel of me.

"There you are. All ready to go."

"Thank you," said Megan. "I so badly wanted to see you do that. That was so hot, I'm dripping wet now."

Our aunt flushed a bit then grinned and went back to working her toy under the sheet. She nodded towards me. "Do it."

Catching the back of Megan's knees I rolled her up a bit and slid into her again. This was quickly getting to be my favorite position with her. I could watch her face, and see her breast bounce as I thrust, and she was so opened and deliciously wet like she had said.

A slow rocking was what I needed to do. All this sucking, teasing, and the visual stimulus was pushing me far too quickly. But the earlier time had me at a nice stalled place as well, so a nice easy slow rhythm. Then I noticed that when I thrust in Megan's breasts weren't the only ones to move. Fucking my sister was making my aunt's breasts bounce at the same time. She looked down and saw what I was looking at and grinned. Moving a hand to one she pinched the nipple. The rubbed a slow circle around it as I made it move.

Her hand under the sheet was going at a furious pace. That toy was humming! And her low moans were becoming louder.

Megan's had started off loud and were not deep growls of lusty demanding.

"Fuck me!" she begged.

More than happy to oblige.

As I slipped in and out I noticed that the two women hand at some point found each other's hand and were gripping fingers tightly together. Sharing the pleasure between them. My eyes were drawn back to that sheet and the movement under it. Panting I looked up and my eyes locked on Aunt Elena's. She was panting as well, her face sweaty. The thin silk top was stuck her chest now.

"I'm so close," she said to me and to me alone. I could tell by the way she said it that she was imagining it was me that was inside her, not a toy.

I leaned forward letting my chest hold Megan's legs in place. Aunt Elena's eyes went wide as she saw me reach for the sheet. Megan had one of her hands gripped tightly as my sister's second orgasm of the night began to rush towards her. Aunt Elena's left hand was occupied and I knew she would not stop for modesty sake, not when this close. She gave only a token protest as I pulled the sheet off her and revealed that she was naked from the waist down. My eyes locked on that pink toy half hidden under a tangle of wet brown hair.

She had paused for a second when uncovered but now went on with vigor.

"Like what you see, Jake? Like your aunt's naked body?" she asked, clearly seeking my approval.

"I love it," I panted. Without a thought, I caught her silk top and bared her breast to my eyes as well. She moaned and began to gasp for air. I was right on the edge. I was so close and Megan was screaming, begging for me to come in her again. I let my hand rest on Aunt Elena's sweaty belly, even as I thrust the last few times into my sister's willing sex. "Come with us."

My aunt nodded and threw her head back as it began to take her. Her moan was deeper, longer, and far more drawn out than the orgasmic cries of my sister. Then her hand left the toy and she gripped the sheets bunched up behind her. I was filling the condom as our aunt orgasmed a second time, her body arched. On impulse, I reached over and held the toy in place. Her eyes flew open wide as she felt that and she screamed a third time.

"YES!"

My sister pulled me down to her and her fingernails raked my back as she clutched me in what had to be another powerful orgasm. Her thighs opened wider, her legs went behind my butt and she pulled me in deeper.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me ...YES!"

By heart was certainly willing but my body was quickly growing spent. Then another hand was on me. Delicate fingers were caressing my balls and a thumb was rubbing a circle around my asshole, something I had never had done before. My aunt's warm naked body was pressed against the side of me then, her breath warm by my ear.

"Fuck her, Jake. Come in her again. I know you can do it."

How could I not, when she was making me hard as steel again just by her breast rubbing against me. The smell of her all warm skin and sex and perfume. That oh, so familiar perfume.

Then she purred by my ear. "I might let you do me in the morning."

Oh, dear fucking god ....

With one woman holding me close, her body radiating heat and her skin soaked in sweat and my sister under me mumbling mindless pleas for more I was like a machine designed simply to fuck, for a minute more, and then the machine broke. That's what it felt like to me anyway. Like something deep within me just gave way and I was flowing out into my sister's body. All of me funneling down and out the end of my cock.

I cried out with what breath I could find, I moaned for more time and begged for this to end quicker. I was lost to lust and the wimps of two women, unstable women whose lust had driven me to madness.

Twitching, spent, worn to a woof, I fell between then.

My eyes shot open when the condom was ripped from my wet cock and the whole of me disappeared into my aunt's mouth. One long deep gulp and her nose was in the wet, musty hairs at the base. Her throat worked in a way that would have made me scream if I had even a seconds worth of air to make a sound. I hand my hand in her hair but she did not stop, she gulped as if trying to take inches I did not have even deeper. Then she gave me a slow massage that stripped everything from my cock. My juices, my sister's frothy spendings, everything.

Hell, I felt like I lost skin to that suction.

My aunt looked up at me shame face, and then blushed. "I got carried away."

When she placed soft flower petal kissed on the wet skin, I leaned back and closed my eyes. For all that's holy, she can do whatever she wants, I'm done.

Then a second mouth joined hers. A soft tongue licking at the base and at my balls. Looking down at my sister, she looked exhausted, and at the same time still hungry. Her and my aunt leaned their heads together and whispered something, they both smiled then together they crawled up to lay on either side of me. Megan snuggled in tight and then with only a bit of hesitancy so did Aunt Elena.

"We're going to let you rest ... till morning." My sister rubbed her damp head onto my equally damp chest. The sex-sweat mingling. "Then you're going to have to do this all over again. Only this time ...."

"You will be fucking me." My aunt curled her hand around my limp sore cock. Even a gentle squeeze was a delightful torture. "And with me, you don't have to wear that condom. Sound like fun?"

I gave a tired chuckle.

"I think he likes the idea," said Megan, giggling. Even her giggle sounded tired.

"Oh, yeah I think so too," agreed Aunt Elena. She rose up on her elbow and looked down at the two of us. Her eyes found mine and held my gaze. "I've never cheated on Jim. Not once. This is as close as I've ever come and I didn't think I would ever even do something like this. Tomorrow is special to me, understood. It's not going to be just sex. Not for me."

I nodded understanding, and yet not at the same time. I honestly, didn't have enough blood in my brain to make higher reasoning functions work.

"I love the bother of you." She said after a moment. "And thank you both."

"For what?" asked Megan.

"The most adventurous summer I've ever had." She gave a grin and reached across me to cup Megan's breast. My sister gasped at the unexpected touch. "At least since I got married."

Megan had an odd look in her eyes as she lay back down. But she was asleep in moments. A soft nasally snore began soon. I looked over at my aunt, she was not asleep. She was looking at me, winked. She grinned, then leaned down to by my ear and began to whisper.

"You look so wonderful together. I love you both."

Then she kissed me.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,114 Followers
1...345678