Ten Miles Beyond the Asphalt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Despite what you might think, little girl, I've lived." Elena's voice was calmer than mine could have been. But it was a cold calm too. "I've had a great life. I have a wonderful husband and wonderful children. My life is as complete as it could have ever been. I wouldn't change a thing."

Megan looked back at her in disgust. "The slave collar has worn till it's comfortable then, huh?"

"Being a good, loving wife and having a happy stable home is not slavery! It's not. You've lived with the benefits of it your whole life." Elena looked away from us. "Not having a family that cares, worries about you, or protects you, that is far, far worse. And because I know what that's like, having grown up in that type home, I'm going to make damn sure no one in this family has to find out what that is like."

A pregnant silence hit the room.

When Megan looked back at our Aunt she was looking intently at my sister.

"I hate that I have to do this, Megan. I truly do. Blackmail has no place in a family. But I will use it to make you not do something stupid. You're going back to college. You're going to learn and you're going to do well." She pointed towards the door. "And you're going to sell that damn bike out there."

"Not a chance in hell," said Megan.

"Then your father will learn that his daughter and his son are fucking. His health be damned." She took a deep sigh. "I love my brother-in-law. In my life, he is second only to my husband. That being said I will not let this continue. It will destroy both of your lives!"

Megan was shaking with anger. She left Loki and stalked to our Aunt who stood as if expecting a blow.

"You are not my mother. Fuck you."

Megan stormed off towards the back of the cabin. The slamming of a door echoed through the house.

"You're awfully quiet," Elena said to me after a moment. "Don't you want to rage at me too?"

"Nope. No point." When she looked at me I shrugged. "Megan is like our father, but I'm our mom made over. And while I love you dearly, I will do what I want in this life. Other's opinions of me be damned."

She looked at me exasperated. "You too, huh? Will no one listen to reason?"

"Did you?"

My aunt looked at me shocked. "What?"

"Mom had always said you married Uncle Jim way too young. You were what? Fifteen? If someone had told you no, would you have listened?" My eyes drifted from her to the dead fireplace. "Or what would you have done if someone gave you an ultimatum back then? Don't marry that man, or else."

"That's different."

"In what way? Megan is not you, she is not Mom, hell, she's not even Dad. Dad can be reasoned with. She is like a force of nature, has been since the blow up with Mom over the beauty pageants. At twelve she gave Mom and ultimatum that makes yours look tame."

"I heard about that." My Aunt crossed her arms under her breasts. "Your mom should have had her in therapy. What child that age says she will commit suicide?"

"One that would have done it." Getting to my feet I walked over to my Aunt. I took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes, the embarrassment I felt at war with the determination within me. "Look at me. I am not a child. I am a grown man, in love with a woman. And she loves me. Do whatever you're going to do, but that won't change. Family approval be damned."

She saw in my eyes that I was willing to give up everything for Megan. My Aunt looked away. "I won't tell. But God, Jake it's so wrong! How can you look at her and even think like that?"

"Love."

She shook her head and looked away. "I won't tell, but I don't approve. And I'm leaving. There is no way I can stay here knowing the two of you are doing ... that. Have done that. It's disgusting."

"So is all sex, if you look at it the wrong way. Stay the night, before you leave." Outside the first rumbles of the afternoons were echoing to us. "The road out of here will be impassable, for your car, in just a bit. Stay."

She reluctantly nodded.

Behind us, the bedroom door opened again and Megan stormed out, her backpack over her shoulder. I intercepted my sister before she could get to the door. It took a lot of persuasions to get her to go back to her room. I think the storm, that had begun to rage as we talked, did most of it. She left her packed bag by the door.

For the rest of the afternoon, and into the night, the cabin was deathly quiet of speech, even as it shook from thunder.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Dinner was a get a bowl and take it to your respective corner to eat in silence, kind of affair. I wanted to sit with Megan to eat but from the reviled look Aunt Elena was giving us made me hesitate. Her opinion of me didn't matter too much, but I was not sure I could choke down my food under that "Condemned to Hell" look of disgust, loathing, and pity.

Aunt Elena went to her bedroom not long after that. Leaving without a word.

"I'm not sleeping alone. I don't care about her morals, or whatever. I want you next to me." Megan placed her hands on one of mine. "I'm scared. The storm and all. Can we go to bed?"

"Sure." I took my empty bowl to the kitchen and then came back. "Let me walk Loki."

"I'll be waiting for you," she promised.

The big dog really had to go. He was waiting at the door, storm be damned.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

The sheets were deliciously cool on my naked skin, warming gradually the closer I slid next to Megan. She gave a contented moan and turned to face me. A sweet smile on her face.

"I want to do something naughty."

My eyebrows rose at not only her words but the look in her eyes. When she placed a kiss on my neck, and then another one ... with a nip of her teeth to shock me. My sister giggled at the sharp hiss of air I sucked in. Then her kisses were going further down my chest. I was twitching when her lips found my nipple and she gave it a lick.

"Feel good?" she purred. "I love it when you lick mine."

"So do I."

She giggled again then looked down my stomach, her eyes following the trail of dark hair. "I've been figuring, you know fairs fair, you've gone down one me. I feel like I owe you something nice."

Oh, shit.

Unable to believe I was watching this, I scooted back on the pillows as she kissed her way down across my stomach. Her chin touched my cock first, and she nuzzled it between her shoulder and neck, rubbing her cheek with the wet head.

"I've always wanted to try this but never had a guy I thought deserved this from me. Not till you." Turning her head she placed a single kiss on the side of my cock. I've watched a lot of porn, seen girls do this for hours. I'll do my best to please."

"Just go slowly till you get used to it," I said. Giving her the only advice I knew to give on the subject.

Taking hold of me, my sister licked the underside of me from base to tip. "Have you had this done to you before?"

"Yes. When I dated Belinda. She did it once or twice, but didn't like it."

"Humph, so she was a twit as well as a twat. Honestly your taste in women." She giggled. "I guess they have improved in the last few days, huh?"

"Oh, my yes."

Then I was in her mouth. Oh, the wet heat and pleasure of that moment. I felt her lips twitch; she was struggling and of course not doing what I had said. Right out the gate, she was trying to take me too deep into her mouth. I placed a hand under her ear, my fingers on her jawline and lifted her mouth up me just a bit. I felt her lips smile around me. Then her tongue was licking the end and my ability to think vanished for a few moments.

"Oh, Megan."

My sister popped her mouth off me like I was a lollipop. "Not so loud. Mrs. Aunty Prude is right down the hall. Wouldn't want her to interrupt us twice in one day. And certainly not ..." She gave the side of my cock a gentle nibble. "When I'm enjoying the hell out of this delicious cock."

I tried. Honestly, I tried to be quiet. Megan was having fun and that made all the difference in the world from the other times I'd felt a woman's mouth on me. She didn't know as much, my sister didn't have knowledge beyond what she had seen porn starlets do and she did try to do those things. Some felt wonderful. Some felt odd, and some just looked great and didn't feel like anything all. Then when she found something that made me moan, her giving the tip of me a licking caress with the back of her tongue while bobbing her lips down the shaft, she decided to torture me with that.

And oh damn, what a delightful torture it was.

I did try to be quiet. Really.

I failed miserably at it, but I did try.

Somewhere between that last moan and the approaching orgasm, I could not halt my sister stopped. She sat up and wiped her mouth with her hand. Her fingers stroked the wet length of me.

"I was so caught up in my own orgasm I didn't really feel you come in me before, and then we were interrupted. I really want to feel it this time. I want to know that I have made my brother come." She reached between her own legs and then brought her fingers to my mouth. They were gooey wet and reeked of her passion and desire. "Where are those condoms?"

When she leaned over me to get to the nightstand next to me I caught her hanging breast in my mouth giving the nipple a suck. She squealed, caught by surprise. Sitting back up she swatted at me.

"Naughty boy, those are for dessert."

For the second time today I watched my sister open a condom and slid it onto me. Honestly, it's a show that I don't think is ever going to get boring. She did it slower, this time, teasing me, taunting me.

Sitting up, I caught her shoulders and pushed her down onto her back. She gave a startled yelp and then another as I slid between her open legs. Her mouth parted into the perfect "O" as I slipped inside her. With my knees flanking her ass and her thighs to hold onto I began a hard rocking rhythm. Driving the whole of me to the back of her with each thrust. I love the look on her face. Pure lustful enjoyment of being fucked. Being fucked by me. Her brother. I knew that was part of it for her, and truthfully for me as well. But at this moment my sister was only a beautiful woman to me. The most delightfully sexy and beautiful woman I had ever seen and I wanted so very much to give her all the pleasure in the world. I needed her to orgasm first again, but there was no way I could last that long. Her sweet lips had me already on the edge here at the very beginning.

"C-C-C-Come for me, brother." Her words had that little stutter she hated and only did when breathless. "I want to feel the pulses of cum when they shoot into m-m-me."

There was no holding back. There was no talking my times and there sure as hell was no being silent. With a gaspy roar, I felt my body lock and my lust for her rush from me. Oh, how I hated that condom at the moment. I wanted her to feel the wetness of it within her. I wanted ... I wanted--

My rational brain flinched back from the thought of what I wanted, but my eyes went to her flat belly, muscular abs. In my lack of air delirium, I saw instead a belly swollen and I wished, oh how I wished for that second. It was a fleeting thought and one that I knew was impossible, but just then the whole world consisted of her and me. Nothing outside of it mattered. Not the woman down the hall. Not the family hours away. Not silly laws and stupid prejudices. Just my sister and myself. Together. Joined.

I was exhausted.

Megan welcomed me when my weight collapsed onto her. She hugged me to her and I was on the edge of tears at what I had thought, and the loss of that thought that reality brought, as my mind grabbed handfuls of air from my blood stream.

"My lover, my sweet, sweet lover. I felt that. You pulsed inside me, swelling, making me stretch around you." Her lips rained kiss after kiss on my sweaty face. Her hands brushed my hair back from my face. "I love you."

"And I love you," I said, breathless.

She gave a slight chuckle. Then she wiggled under me and I slipped completely out of her.

"Sorry about that, but you were rubbing against my ... oops, I've got to go pee."

With me chuckling into my pillow I watched her squirm her way out the bed and, on wobbly legs, grab up her robe and fly out the room.

Rolling over on my back, looking up at the cedar rafters that angled up to meet the next floor, I chased after my breath. When I finally caught it I sat up enough to pull the condom off my limp cock and toss it into the wastebasket next to my bed. Sitting up, I made a mental note to make absolutely sure I cleaned that out before I left. A used condom (or ten) found in this room could take a lot of explaining.

Megan rushed back into the room making shushing sounds.

I held out my hands, I hadn't been making any noise.

She came right up to beside my ear. "Aunt Elena is moaning up a storm in her room. I heard it as I came back through. She's really, really moaning."

I lifted an eyebrow.

Megan began to tug at my arm. "Come on; no fuck the clothes, come on. She might stop. Oh, fine a robe then, but hurry. You have to hear this."

Grabbing a bathrobe, I threw it around me as she tiptoed out into the hall and I followed.

There was a thump that startled us. We paused but then more sound came from Aunt Elena's room, rhythmic sounds, vocal sounds and we moved forward again. Feeling like such naughty little kids we eased right up to her door. I placed my ear to the crack in the door.

Not moaning. Crying?

Megan's eyes were puzzled. She mouthed at less than a breath "That was not the sound I heard." Shaking her head she stood up straight. She shooed me back a few feet. "Aunt Elena?"

"Go away. Go back and have more fun ...." Her words died off in more tears.

My sister stood silent for a second then her hand moved to the door knob. When the door opened she walked in without asking.

"Get out! Go back to what you were doing. I'm fine, leave me alone," my aunt's words were wet with bitter tears lacing each word.

"No."

Moving up a bit, I saw Megan had crossed the room and sat down on the bed next to our aunt. She was holding the older woman's hand while Aunt Elena cried. Not sure what was going on I moved to stand in the door. "

"What's the matter?" Megan asked when the tears slacked off a bit.

"I'm a hypocrite." My aunt looked up, saw me and pulled the sheet up to her chin, but then relaxed. She closed her eyes tight. "I watched the two of you today. When I found you at the lake. I stood there and watched for the longest time before I walked down to make you stop. Then you both orgasmed just as I got there and it was ... it was the most sexually explicit thing I had ever seen with my own eyes. I was shocked to the core and--"

Her words died in a second and she turned her face from us. My sister took her hand again.

"You got horny? Turned on by what you saw us doing."

There was a half-second of embarrassed flush to Aunt Elena's cheeks and then the tiniest of nods. She still wouldn't look at us.

Moving to the other side of the door my eyes caught something on the floor by my feet. Looking down I saw that it was a bright pink dildo, with a small knobby thing on top and what liked like rabbit ears attached to that. It was glistening wetly down its whole length. When Megan, at a loss, looked over at me I pointed down to it. She gave a half grin once she saw what it was.

"And hearing us tonight you got horny again, right?" There was hinted laughter in my sister's words.

Aunt Elena looked like she wanted to push herself through the cedar wall, into the living room, and probably flee the cabin.

"It's okay." My sister smiled at our aunt and gave her hand a squeeze. "We don't mind that you listened. We don't mind that you watched. And we certainly don't mind that you got turned on by us."

"It's wrong. It's dirty!" she said pulling back her hand.

"Yep." Leaning down, I picked up her sex toy. "I can wash it for you if you like."

"Oh, God!"

I thought my aunt was going to have a larger stroke than my father had. She hid her head from us under the sheet. I shared a smile with my sister and then walked over to the bed. She flinched back when she felt my weight on the mattress.

"Aunt Elena? We love you." I tapped her knee with her toy. "We won't tell. Promise."

Slowly she looked at me her eyes only showing above the sheet.

Megan took her hand pulling it from its death grip on the sheet. "We're all adults here. And what we do here, now, is no one's business. Right?" My sister took the toy from me and turned it on but it only faintly buzzed then stopped. "Your batteries died? I fucking hate when that happens. It's always when I can't get even close, but I think if I had just a little more juice I would, right?"

How my aunt found the courage to nod about that, in my presence, I'll never know. She looked at me her face flaming.

"I always bring batteries. What does it take?'

"Double AA," answered my sister since we both could tell Aunt Elena would possibly never speak again. "Four of them."

"We've got that." I got to my feet. "The radio uses double AA; I always bring plenty."

"No!"

I looked back at our aunt. She hung her head. "There's no point."

Megan gave her a sudden hug and, while holding her, gestured to me to go. She was nodding and mouthing the word "batteries" to me.

The walk through the empty cabin was surreal. Here I was, fresh from coming in my sister going to fetch batteries for my aunt's vibrator. Honestly, I was beginning to wonder what might have gotten into the water supply here over the spring. Getting to the kitchen, I grabbed the open ten-pack of batteries and started back.

"There is no way I could ever do something like that!"

My aunt's voice came to me, loud and clear, as I crossed into the dining hall. By the time I was in the hallway I could hear my sister's as well.

"Why not? You've watched us, listened to us tonight ... let us help you. This is our secrets. No one is going to talk about what we do here, not ever. So why not have some fun?"

"I'm your aunt!"

Okay ... what the hell is my sister planning here?

When I walked in with the batteries my aunt became a turtle again. Megan huffed and caught the sheet and pulled it off her head.

"Stop being silly! This will be fun and we're not hurting anybody. Jake, will you --"she stopped what she was going to say at the look on my face. She frowned and rolled her eyes. "Here, give me those."

While I stood there not sure what was going on, only knowing my aunt was avoiding my eyes like I was some evil witch going to hex her if she looked into mine. Megan took the base off the toy and dumped a handful of batteries out on the bed then loaded up new ones. When she put it back together and turned it on this time it really hummed. My eyebrows rose at the violent way those little "ears" shook. Aunt Elena gave a horribly embarrassed moan. And then a second one as Megan shoved the toy into her hands.

"Here." She smiled at our aunt. "Works beautifully now, right?"

"Oh, God!"

My sister stood up and looked me in the eyes. I saw the lust that she had displayed towards me earlier, had doubled. Maybe even more than doubled. Her hands went to her robe.

"We're going to help our aunt get off by giving her something to watch again. Since it turned her on so much the first time, I figure why not. She's already seen us in action, no need to be modest, right?"

She let the robe drop.

Oh, damn ....

My eyes cut to the woman in bed, her eyes were on Megan's ass for a second then she looked at me and realized I was looking at her. I do believe her face is going to be stuck with that embarrassed flush. Permanently.

"We'll need a condom," Megan grinned. "Or maybe two." She looked back at Aunt Elena, smiled and then shrugged. "I'm not sure how long this will take."

1...345678