Terran's World Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, while I would love to be the one to take your maiden's veil, my sweet, I think I'll give that pleasure to another just as deserving." He pointed to two of his men, forcing her to go to them, standing rigidly between them. Their hands went to her breasts, mauling her roughly, bruising her tender skin.

"No," he said with a laugh, pulling Terran's mouth from where it hungrily nursed on his stiff cock. It popped from his mouth, coming up to slap against Cassius' thickly muscled stomach. "I think your brother should be allowed the pleasure." He motioned two of his other men forward, letting them take Terran's arms. "Chain them to the wall," he said, motioning to where two of his more skilled weapon's masons were installing a strange looking contraption. He watched as they were forced down, their wrists encased in metal cuffs, a short leash attached to each collar that bound them together.

Miara was forced to straddle her brother's legs, his stiff cock poking into the soft flesh he'd just pleasured between her thighs. His legs were held straight, ankle shackles holding them that way. Thick leather straps bound Miara's waist, forcing her even closer to her brother and then one of the masons reached between them, taking Terran's cock and placing it at the shallow opening to her cunt.

The humiliation and embarrassment of both could almost be felt as Terran tried fruitlessly to stop his hips from flexing and pushing his once more hard cock into his sister's pussy. She was wet, hot and oh so available, only a scant inch away. It grew worse as the men forced her forward, strapping her arms around Terran's neck, her breasts now thrusting into his face. Her nipples were rigid and she moaned as his lips pressed against them for only an instant.

"No, Terran. We mustn't let him do this to us," she begged, desperately trying to force more space between their bodies but it was impossible. All she did with her squirming was force more of his cock into the wetness between her pussy lips.

Terran fought the sensation but her wiggling was causing his brain to short circuit. All he could think about was the closeness of her tight pussy, the way it had felt when he'd thrust his tongue into it. His cock was hard despite the blow job he'd been given and whatever Cassius had pressed against in his ass was still sending throbs of pleasure through him.

"Miara..." he gasped, his hands fisting as he fought to keep from pressing her down. "Don't move, please."

"Aww, the poor boy, look at how hard his cock is," Cassius said with a mean and nasty laugh. "Who among you wants to help him out?"

He gazed out at his men, his eyes resting upon them, seeing the eagerness in every eye. Pointing at one, he waved the man toward the chained couple, watching as he moved toward them. "May I sire?" the man asked as he stood above them.

"Oh, most certainly. Enjoy." He held his hand out behind him, pulling the man who'd given Terran his blow job out from behind the chair. Having him kneel between his taut thighs, he pushed the man's mouth onto his cock, groaning as he latched on strongly.

"Come on, Terran. Fuck the bitch. Show her who's boss here." Terran felt the guard's hand come between his thighs, stroking over his hard cock before resting his other hand on Miara's pussy, parting her lips and rubbing the head of his cock against her wetness. A moan left his lips and his mouth opened, his eyes closing her as her nipple teased at him. He could feel her being forced down upon him, the tightness of her cunt stretching over the head of his cock, enveloping it with heat. He felt her veil stretch and then heard her cry out as his cock popped through and he threw his head back at the sensation.

She was tight and hot and he was her first and only. That thought sent a thrill through him that made him doubt his sanity. She was his sister and he was eagerly thrusting his hips from the floor, wishing the man above them would push her down harder. His hands grasped her hips and he tried to pull her closer, wanting more.

"I'm sorry," he cried. "I-I can't stop, Miara. Move your hips, baby. Fuck me back."

Miara growled and Cassius laughed, watching as she did as Terran bid, even as his mouth wrapped around one of her nipples. The guard was mauling the other, reaching down into the leather loin cloth he wore and pulling his cock free. He stroked it quickly, pushing the head against her soft mouth. She opened, tasting the mustiness of her first cock, sucking upon it with the same hunger that Terran had upon her breast. Her cries of pleasure was muffled and the man's hand dug into her hair, setting a fast pace as he used her mouth to jack himself off with.

Her fingers stroked over Terran's back and she gagged as the cock in her mouth thrust too far, her lips stretching obscenely around the turgid shaft. Her hips moved the few inches she could move, meeting Terran's with loud, wet, slapping noises. She could hear the men talking, the lewd things that they were saying making her even hotter.

With a cry of pleasure, also muffled by the twitching cock in her mouth, she came around her brother's hardness, her juices running hot around his flesh. She felt his hands grab her ass and he pushed down as far as he could, thrusting up with his hips and filling her sweet cunt with his sperm, unable to stop. She groaned, the vibrations tickling the cock in her mouth and she felt him drag her even closer, her nose buried in his pubic hair as he jerked, his spunk flowing down her throat and into her stomach.

Cassius laughed uproariously, his eyes on the spent royal siblings. He saw Miara swallowing his man's come and his fingers dug into the hair of the man fucking his cock. It was perverse, degrading, and utterly lust inspiring and he grunted, shooting another load into the man's mouth.

When he pulled out, he watched as Miara let her head fall to rest against her brother's shoulder. He let his rest against her cheek. Both had tears of humiliation as well as pleasure in their eyes. He would let them rest and then...he already had ideas for the next lusty bout.

12