Terri and Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the last one, Becky." Anna told her.

Becky nodded her head to two of the women Roberto had brought; they were helping to peel a mountain of potatoes. "How are they doing?"

"Good. Maria, I think, offered her and the other one's service. I didn't want to turn them away so I put them with Kim peeling." Anna frowned. She hadn't really wanted them to help her. She would have been content just letting them sleep and rest but without orders that told her they couldn't help, she was tied.

"I'll talk to Amy. It might be best they do small things and stay in the kitchen since they don't seem to mind Bastion and he is the only man brave enough to enter here."

Gillian walked in and pouted as he had heard her comment, "hey, what does that make me?"

"I said brave not stupid." Becky teased which a roar of laughter responded from everyone in the room. Gillian rolled his eyes and left the teasing laughter.

Anna smirked and chuckled. It took her a moment to collect herself to nod in agreement with what Becky had said. The roasting ovens were outside and that was where the few men worked, tending to the massive joints of meat and chickens that were roasted for the midday and evening meals. "I'll talk to Bastion."

Becky nodded and set to work on the last batch of dough, the muscles in her back were protesting but she ignored them as she worked, beating the air from the dough.

Terri leant over, her warm breath brushed against Becky's cheek, moving stray locks which had fallen free of her ponytail. "What's going on?"

Becky tingled at the warm breath against her skin; she turned as she felt fingers brush aside some stray locks. She stalled but Terri's waiting face prompted an answer. "Roberto brought four women from that pack which was dissolved. They haven't been able to integrate into his pack. He thought getting them away from all that would help."

Terri nodded and stepped aside to let the waiting person get the dough she had kneaded. "Do you think they will let me do this again?"

Becky nodded, "They won't mind. By now, they should be getting used to Amy doing whatever she likes even if it means seeing her on her hands and knees scrubbing out her bathroom."

Several chuckled and nudged a woman who went red. She had told Amy off yesterday for doing just that until Amy told her to fuck off and that this was her bathroom and she could do damn well what she pleased in it. It had been the first time she met her Alpha. She had gone in to get clothes to wash and saw her Alpha scrubbing the bath, who had told her off before she could stop herself... talk about an icebreaker!

Bastion approached, "Alpha... the talks start early."

Terri nodded and left the room to call it a night.

****

Terri walked into the outdoor dining hall noticing that almost everyone was up. The only person she couldn't see was the woman everyone had come to see. Terri sat in her chair and waited. She turned to Engel who was an English Alpha she had known for many years and inquired, "What's happening?"

"It seems Amy needs some rest..." Everyone at the table who heard that comment chuckled. After last night's display, they weren't surprised. Engel cleared his throat and everyone went silent for him to continue, "The talks have been held back until after lunch to give her time."

"I personally am happy," Dayita slid in; she was an Alpha from India. She, like Terri, was one of three dozen dominant female Alphas but she and Terri had a closer friendship than most as they shared one more common trait: both were gay, although Terri didn't have to hide this as she did. Her pride stood with her not caring that she was gay but the outside world of India was not as accepting. She had a false husband along with her mate who had to pretend to be her cousin. She, however, hoped that one day she could drop all the lies and live as the gods had created her with the woman she loved by her side. "I want a look at some of the books in the grand library."

Kade snorted, "What is it with everyone wanting to lock themselves in a library? It's all anyone can talk about, library this and library that." he complained, his Irish accent danced with annoyed humour. "We came to talk, not read."

"Have you seen Wolfgang's library?" Kai demanded, he was Engel's neighbour but he didn't call himself English. In fact, if anyone did, it would cause a brawl; he was Welsh,notEnglish.

Ari smirked and glanced at the woman who served Terri, "Why read... when the women here are mighty fine?" He watched as Becky approached with coffee pot to fill cups. She leant over Terri to fill the cups on the table. "Hi, sweetness," he leered.

Terri tensed; Dayita, Kai and Engel were the only ones to notice. Dayita gave Ari a warning look to back off. If it came to a fight, the Icelandic man would loose badly. He didn't notice and moved his cup forward, forcing Becky to move closer to him to fill it. As she moved and leant over him to get his mug, he ran his free hand up the back of her thigh to cup her backside.

No one expected Becky's reaction; Engel and Dayita were waiting for Terri to go nuts, instead Becky stood up straight and smashed the hot glass pot of coffee into his face and sending him backwards over his chair and onto the ground.

Becky stood still in shock about her reaction. Others, however, cracked up laughing.

Kade leant over the stunned and bleeding Ari and smiled as he took a photo with his phone, "now you get to explain to Svana what happened to your face and I hope she pummels you." he sent the image to Ari's wife. Kade's wife and Ari's had gone to school together and were close friends which means that Kade had to become friends with Svana before he could get anywhere near his now wife Ailie, a friendship that was still strong today.

Terri watched Becky in surprise but also a little pleased with what she had done and what she had prevented, as she would have killed Ari, not merely maim him. Bastion joined them with Wolfgang to see what the commotion was and to see what they could do to keep the fight from escalating. Wolfgang promptly wrapped an arm around Becky and walked her away from the mess, he knew if he didn't leave with her now, Ari could end up dead and that was the last thing they needed at this moment. Besides, Becky needed comfort and as Amy was still out cold, he would do his best. Bastion grabbed the front of Ari's shirt and hauled him to his feet.

Ari's head spun as blood ran down his face, shards of glass had embedded deeply into his face, hot burn marks from the hot coffee ran down his face and neck. Bastion lifted him a little higher, taking his feet off the ground and growled. "Leave her alone. You're lucky Amy didn't see that and that Wolfgang has sense or you would be dead right now."

"Bastion..." Nathanael walked forward. "I think he learnt his lesson."

Bastion put Ari back on his feet reluctantly.

"Can you walk?" Nathanael asked, not really caring if he could, but heisthe pack doctor and had to at least pretend to care about the fool. Ari nodded. "Follow me and I'll see what I can do." Nathanael walked off and Ari quickly followed stumbling a few times as he wove around the tables.

Dayita smiled at Terri as she dug into her breakfast. "So... you've finally found her?"

Terri stopped eating and glanced up at her, then around the people remaining at the table. Kade smirked, "and here I thought Roberto would find his mate before you."

Terri hit him. "I am not that bad."

Engel snorted, "Is there a woman in your pack you haven't lured into your bed."

Terri stood and grabbed her plate, "Several actually." She went to storm off. She wasn't in the mood for Engel's teasing, not when she knew he was right, that she was almost as big a womaniser as Roberto was. That she had finally found who she was looking for and that she could do nothing but sit back and wait until her intended was ready for this life was... frustrating, to say the least.

Kai grabbed her wrist to still her; he was one of the few Alphas, like Terri, who was without a mate. "But she is different. She is the one who completes you. My mother told me that when you find that one, you grab hold of them and never let them go."

Terri's shoulders slumped, "I can't... she is the reason we met Amy."

They didn't need more of an explanation they knew what had lead them all to coming here to meet Amy and they knew why Terri couldn't just take Becky. Their world was too new her and subjecting her to another drastic change wouldn't be fair on her. Dayita sighed, "So that explains her reaction."

Kai frowned as Terri sat back down, "Does anyone know who that is?" He pointed to Rhiannon, "She looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it."

Kade smiled and leant forward, he loved to gossip and had asked a few discrete questions about the gorgeous woman who they knew was not an Alpha, "Rumour has it... she's Ancient."

Kai groaned, "Not an Ancient... they're so damn annoying." Everyone chuckled but silently wondered what was going on, something big if it involved the Ancients, they assumed.

*

Terri walked with everyone to an amphitheatre; everyone sensed that something important was going to happen, something that may well change the world, as they knew it. They took their seats and waited. Their chatter was loud as this was the first complete gathering of Alphas in their entire histories. Everyone went silent as Amy walked up to the raised dais.

"So tell us why the Ancients are involving themselves in our packs and prides," A man with an Australian accent asked. Terri jerked her head to see who had spoken, he was honey brown in colour but that told her nothing of who he was.

"I didn't know when I was involving myself with Wolfgang that I was adopted, or that I was part Ancient," Amy explained. There was murmur from that, Amy was Ancient or at least part Ancient confirmed the feelings they were having, Ancients instigated change.

"Doesn't explain her," The same Australian commented, getting nods of agreement from those around him.

"I'm her mother," Rhiannon told him.

He turned to Rhiannon, he prided himself in being prepared and the moment he got the notice he had googled Amy to learn about her and he knew who Amy called mother was not Rhiannon, "You forfeited your parental rights the moment Amy was put up for adoption."

Amy stepped forward to keep the focus on her and away from Rhiannon for now, "No she didn't... technically I haven't been born yet."

Everyone turned to Amy, contemplating whether their newest member of the Alphas was insane but since she was part Ancient, they dismissed the thought since all Ancients were a little insane, curse of the fates they called it. The curse of holding a world's path in the palm of your hand and seeing every outcome; trying to choose the path that lead to the goal they wanted to achieve.

"I won't be born for another 900 years," Amy paused, "When I first found that out I wondered why I was brought back to live through this time. I still don't quite understand but I have a feeling I was brought back to this time to grow up not knowing my heritage for a reason. A reason I learnt of a little under two weeks ago. Wolfgang calls it a worst case scenario, I call it a blood bath," she paused again.

No one spoke; no one dared to. They just waited for Amy to go on, knowing what the worst-case scenario was. It was why they were so careful around humans, never wanting to inflame racial hate that would cause, as Amy named it, a blood bath of human death. They knew what would happen if humans were to be wiped out. They would loose some of their genetic diversity, in a way they would loose themselves, reverting to their more animal instincts, and no one wanted that.

"I experienced what Rhiannon told me was a time hop. I hopped four months forward from this day but by that date, it is far too late to stop the war, to stop the loss of lives on both sides, but we win and they loose," Amy told them, "That's why Rhiannon is here, that is why The President is here. To stop this..."

"How much did you learn of the events leading up to it?" Shia asked, curious as to Amy's abilities.

"Not only did I pick Wolfgang's mind, I picked Bob's," Amy told them.

"Okay, what do we need to do?" Dayita called out.

"What we need to do is to come out and show the world who we are." Amy answered, knowing that soon there was going to be strong oppositions blasting her way.

People jumped to their feet in denial while others just waited, wanting to here Amy's plan and judge it for themselves before committing themselves to a plan of action.

Terri was oblivious to the roar of minds and voices; the world was going to shit and there were no guarantees in life. However, Becky was hers, and if the world was going to hell, she would be damned if she left it without claiming her mate first.

****

Terri managed to track down Becky in the lesser library that night while most were out tasting Amy and Wolfgang and enjoying their own romps. Becky was reading quietly in a tall-backed leather chair; where a good dozen other Alpha's were in the room doing their own research or simply sitting back enjoying a good book.

Terri gave Becky no chance to back off or try to get away; she pulled the book out of Becky's hands sliding the bookmark in place and placed it on the side table. Becky gave her a confused look as Terri placed one hand on each of the armrests effectively trapping her in her chair. She leant in and took a deep breath, letting Becky's scent fill her nose. Her beast rose up in her mind wanting to claim what was hers; Terri forced her back and leant in to kiss her before she lost control. Becky tried to avoid the kiss but Terri's lips seemed to find hers no matter what she did.

Becky managed to squirm free, slipping out between Terri's legs. She stumbled to her feet and went to flee but Terri caught her arm and pulled her back to her. Becky went to back away but suddenly her back met with a bookshelf. Terri was quick to take advantage of this and trapped Becky against the shelves with her body. She leant in and kissed Becky's jaw noticing that Becky was stunned, then moved to smell her hair, letting a little shiver of delight course through her body.

She leant in to smell Becky's neck, growling gently as she could smell Becky's arousal. "Why fight it?" She asked gently before skimming her lips over Becky's throat.

Becky gasped and panted, her wolf; a creature she was still getting used to quivered in delight, urging her human to take this woman, to make her theirs. "I... I..."

Terri smirked, she could hear the battle going on inside Becky's head she felt no guilt at probing her thoughts; she just wanted to know everything that went through her mate's head. She moved her lips to the hollow beneath Becky's ear, pressing her body enticingly to Becky's. The battle wavered more in Terri's favour. "Don't fight what is meant to be," she whispered into Becky's ear before letting her tongue out to trace the whorl, paying attention to the sensitive underside.

She shifted slightly, sliding her muscled thigh between Becky's legs and pressing up against her core. Becky gasped as she felt Terri's hand slide under her shirt, her resistance vanished; she wanted this woman more than she wanted to breathe and live.

Several alphas stopped what they were doing to watch while others quickly finished what they were reading to watch.

"Let me taste you." Terri whispered, her breath blowing into Becky's ear... making her shiver with desire.

Becky nodded, almost numb to anything but the desire to have this woman do what ever she wanted with her body. Terri dropped to her knees before Becky and attacked the belt and jeans, opening them and pushing them down the thighs they encased to her ankles. Terri pressed her face into the lace covered delta and inhaled, her mind swam, mad with desire. Her fingers hooked into the elastic and tugged, tearing it from her body.

The room around them didn't matter, the growing number of people watching didn't matter either. All that mattered wasthem. Terri groaned as she inhaled the uncontaminated scent of her mate. She couldn't wait any longer and pressed her lips to the object of her desire, her tongue snaked out and buried into the fold of her sex. She groaned as the first taste of her mate exploded onto her tongue, it was the smoothest, sweetest thing she that had ever tasted.

Becky's fingers buried into her hair and opened her legs wider, ignoring the sharp edges of the shelves digging into her back. She groaned as Terri grabbed hold of the shelf beneath Becky's behind to support her as she explored her sex.

Becky nearly bucked Terri off her when she felt a long powerful tongue enter her. Terri had shifted her tongue into that of a wolf and was using the long rough texture to fuck her with it. After a few long minutes of twisting and probing the inner secrets of her mate, Terri let her tongue return to normal and turned her attention to the little bud of pleasure which would make Becky sing for her.

"Fuck..." Becky cursed as her body tightened, moments from exploding. Terri growled as a new wave of desire ran down her throat. Becky's grip on her hair grew painful but she kept pushing her onwards towards her climax. Becky's back arched as she called out Terri's name as her orgasm rolled through her body.

Terri drank in her release, careful not to over-stimulate her, wanting Becky to collapse in a sated mess on her bed with her between her thighs. Terri pulled away and licked her face with a big smile. Becky panted while staring at the ceiling for a moment before turning to the woman beneath her. She stretched her fingers, releasing the death grip she had on Terri's hair. She couldn't remember a time she had come so hard or so quickly before, nor was she tired either. In fact, she hungered for more,muchmore.

Terri removed her hands that were supporting Becky and stood up to kiss Becky with all the passion she could summon, which wasn't hard considering she had yet to find her own release. Becky groaned and slid her hands into Terri's shirt, tasting herself in Terri's mouth. Terri pulled away and scooped Becky onto her shoulder.

"Ow... and you were just getting to the good parts." One of the watchers complained with several agreeing with him but wouldn't dare try to stop them from going. There was something about the way Terri acted, as if she was claiming a mate and not merely having a good sexual experience. The first claiming of a mate was usually a personal thing, normally done in a locked room or remote den so that they could explore each other without interruption and to try to stop that was a very dangerous thing. Instincts were involved and the instinct to claim, that which was theirs, was powerful. It could even cause fights, more so if someone tried to stop an Alpha.

Terri carried Becky easily into her room and dumped her on the queen-sized bed, and doubled back as she raced to the door and locked it before turning back to her. She reached the bed in a few urgent strides and tore Becky out of her shirt and bra in record time then quickly took care of her jeans and shoes. She stood and admired the sight she made on her bed; her eyes took in the angry red scars that were still healing. Fury ate at her that someone had dared to hurt her woman. Becky, sensing the bubbling of anger, quickly pushed herself up and started to attack the clothes Terri wore. Not only to distract her, she wanted to see the body of the goddess before her and she was not disappointed.

"Lay down, I want to taste you." She ordered but Terri complied instantly. Becky started out slowly, stroking the body, which promised to give her great pleasure, her lips soon started to follow her hands in a journey of discovery. She wanted to know everything, which made the woman beneath her hot and begging. Terri wrapped her arms around her lover and pulled her up, as she wanted to kiss the luscious lips, which were teasing her body.