All Comments on 'Thank You Jodi West Pt. 02'

by DetectiveSpecialist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
I'd ask you to expand on this....

But can there be more to it than just lust.

A bit of love does go a long way. Only right he should take care of his mum.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cash is a heroic young athlete, and he gets a hero's reward

His own mother's cunt. I like this guy a lot. He's got the right attitude--masculine self-confidence, even arrogance, which turns his mother on. Cash tells her, "You have a body that needs to be fucked and fucked often." His mom replies, "And I guess you think you're the man to do it?" And the cocky young bastard says, simply, "I know I'm the man to do it." When he lowers his mother's pants, he sees the best thing any son can ever see, "her snatch staring me right in the face." No time for cuntlapping or cocksucking--straight to the main event. "I looked down to see the head of my cock entering my mother's snatch." Cash slides his fat young cock up his own damn birth canal up to his balls, and, no surprise--it's the best feeling he's ever had. The kid's cock is surrounded by warm wet loving mommy-twat, safe and protected and cherished in the twat he came out of. Cash gives his mom the hot incestuous fuck she needs and craves, and he finishes by blowing his young balls up inside her, filling her to the brim with his semen. Mother wonders if she can take such a hot fuck, but, arrogant to the end, her boy tells her, "Get used to it mom, because I intend to spread your legs like this every chance I get." Great story, DS. More, please, about Cash's happy adventures up his own mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
* * *

Needs more anal!

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 8 years ago
Oh Mom..You Slut..

Just what every slut mom needs a nice load of beefy baby juice..

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

A little short but very hot. So that I could picture the scene a little better in my mind, it would be good to have a little more description of the mom's and son's bodies. How big were her tits and his cock? Weight? I hope that there's a chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My mom will dress, and act, like Jodi West on a date with me!

We went to an outdoor hot tub place, but we forgot our bathing suits. Our lips were locked, our tongues wrestled, my mom's arms were around my neck, her back against the wall. I was between her legs, the head of my cock at her pussy entrance, I push into her. Although there are walls, it's open, there is no roof. Within seconds after I begin thrusting into my mother, she begins vocally flaunting her pleasure. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," at first. She can't move back, so I begin giving her deep hard thrusts. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," my mom continues. " I slid my hands behind her ass as I'm pounding into her, my speed increasing with my added leverage. Mom is getting loud now, and I begin to lose myself in my desire for her. "Oh god baby, you fuck me so good, oh harder, harder sweetie!" she nearly orders me. I'm more than happy to comply, I feel my cum beginning to boil in my balls. "Oh honey, oh god, just like that, oh yes, you're going to make me cum!" she yells. Then it's "Oh god, oh god, oh god, I'm going to cum baby!" "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god honey, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, oh honey, I'm coming, I'm coming!" "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" she finally exclaimed. I explode hard into my mother's tight pussy, as it milks the cum out of my cock! Before our breathing can return to normal, we hear cheers, and clapping, from other occupied hot tubs!

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 8 years ago
Hell Yesss

We read this. Me and my Nephew. Sitting in his lap with my pussy full of his cock. We always try to cum at the same the people in the stories do. Damn This was hot!!! Now I have a pussy full of his hot cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
continue please

Next chapter?

mrsugarlovermrsugarloverabout 6 years ago
Hell of an exclamation point

we need a sequel, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDetectiveSpecialist@DetectiveSpecialist
I have had many comments over the years about how my characters or story endings are flawed, but that's on purpose. After twenty years with a large police department, I've learned that people are flawed and are constantly acting in ways that defy logic. It is that illogical me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES