All Comments on 'That Isn't Sex'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YIKES.

One okay story then three or four BAD stories. Is your name JPB? He writes like you do and writes one okay story then three or four or more BAD stories. This is one of those BAD stories.

I didn't like this one at all. Just another story about a wife being pimped out by her husband. Yeah, great idea.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Good job

This couple communicates and the love they have for one another shines through. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story....

With a strong ring of truth to it. I know because I am a Massage Therapist, although I am male. I know from the stories my female friends have told me that much of this actually happens, but what isn't covered in this story is the women. Don't think for a moment that it's only men who want a "happy ending" as it is call. Women want them too and they can be very seductive to get their way. I've even had an appointment where a husband wanted to watch me get his wife off. He booked it as a gift for her. She was very very pretty and very excited about the whole thing and after she orgasmed he spoke up again and asked me how much more I would charge to fuck her. When I said I couldn't do that she just looked up at me and in a pleading voice said "oh please .... PLEASE." So for an extra $100.00 bucks I fucked her to two more orgasms. When all was said and done after the tip I made $400.00 bucks cash in two hours. As I was leaving she gave me a warm kiss and looked at her husband and I a sweet voice said "guess what I want for my Birthday, Valentines day, our anniversary, Christmas..." Our next session has already been booked... happy birthday!

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Good or Bad?

This is not a "bad" story; in fact, I think it is quite good. The build-up is slow but continual and keeps our interest building up also. Good stories in LIT do not need to have molecule by molecule description of intercourse to be effective.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
too slow

I started to read this story and quickly got bored and had to start skimming , As a poster below put it , molecule by molecule descriptions are not needed in the build up . I will have to read again to be able to rate , but the beginning is just too painful to wade through . I dont have a problem with what shes doing to make money unless her husband just sits back and lets her screw these guys like a spineless looser . Which seems to indicate the direction your headed ( yes its that obvious ) Why dont you instead get the husband a job , some self respect and some territoriality as a man with a wife and mate . If not , this story is better off with no sequel .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hardly every see writing of this quality here

It is such an enjoyable story. Nothing exaggerated beyond credibility, no 12" cocks or multi orgasmic, squirters. It was a techniquelly well written story about real people doing what they needed to do in this stage of their life. I guess I mostly enjoyed the part where I didn't have to suspend belief to enjoy this story. However since this is literotica it may not get the high score that it deserves. anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I guess pimping out your wife for 'handjobs' and probably more.

Is your thing. I am glad to say it isn't mine. But whatever gets you off I guess.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Another well-written story

MGM turns out quality writing. Of course, all the plots have been tried before but he does them very well. I find the fact that some of the readers get offended because a guy is not upset about his wife earning lots of money for them and having fun.... Isn't this an erotic site?

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
It is but

thats why there are also categories , as far as this story goes , he is not finished yet and the LW category readers are trying to let the author know that they hope is not another cuck/wimp husband story that we all hate in LW category , he can go down several paths with it an we hope he doesn't choose that one . But rather have the couple have some good fortune financially and hubby regains his wife and she keeps her vows . etc . Again , many paths . If he does do a cuck story then he better turn off comments because he WILL get raked over the coals .

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Desparate times call for desparate measures.

Letting your wife do hand jobs for a living is right hard up, I reckon.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
As always an interesting story.

I will however point out that there is a word for someone doing what the wife is doing. After all she IS doing it for money.

But it's your story and of course you can do with it what you wish. Personally I would leave it as it is. And let us readers decide how we want the story to end.

Thanks for writing.

teknightteknightover 13 years ago

It is a well written story, and ignore all the haters with an axe to grind. No one's forcing you to read it, nor to get off on it. Learn to live with the guilt of finding it exciting!

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
public board

but just because the readers have a contradictory point of view does not make them haters . Thats why categories exist and probably need a couple more such as swinger category , that way all the wife swapping stories dont end up HERE !!! that goes for all the cuck wimp stories as well , put them in swinger or fetish .

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Good story -

Desperate people do desperate things - the times seemed desperate but they did not seem to feel what they did was -

That may be a good thing - but casual leads to indifference which often leads to taking another step or three - as long as they both agree and want to participate within their rules it works for them so it works for me lol.

My rules would probably be a bit different -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A VERY ENJOYABLE STORY

which rolled along at a steady pace and I loved the way it built up intil she was actually prepared to wank a customer off without having to do any thing apart from showing a bit of tit...at the end of the day it paid the bills and when you are staring losing your home then you will prepared to go that extra mile especially to help out your injured partner...no harm done and all were satisfied.....so what if it is a bit naughty at least it is not like the blatant hookers selling sex and pretending to do a massage....loved it...one of the better ones...

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Not into this at all.

But gave it a 5.

Well written and fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hubby agree or not, whores are whores

2*

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Not this one

Usually a fan of your stories, but not this one. Wife is by any definition, just a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Blah, blah blah.....the massage stories are snoozefests.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story is written in a alternate universe. Stopped reading when he was injured as you clearly know nothing about Worker’s Compensation and that alone has a significant impact and resulting falsehood to the story. If you are going to include something mandated by y law, either write about it correctly or be clear from the start you are clueless. Not worth rating.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

When a cuck story is written and the author cant help but fixate on big/huge/massive/large cocks its says so much about your self denial.

And that has nothing to do with any other story you've written. There is only one reason any man fixates on big cocks and thats the same reason a woman does.

Just_WordsJust_Words11 months ago

Sorry. Neither the husband nor wife interested me. It's just mild prostitution and a pimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...