That Isn't Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++

Margie sat that morning with her head in her hands, worrying. It was almost a confusing time as her thoughts wandered from all the happy times to all of the worries, back and forth.

She knew she had no choice, she needed to go to work herself, there was no other answer. She had already mentioned that to Jerry, he had resisted, feeling some silly kind of guilt. But the bills needed to be paid, she had no choice.

+++

Margie's massage table hadn't been out of the hallway closet for nearly a decade except for sometimes when she brought it out to play with Jerry. Those were happy times, except now she had no reservations at all of reaching under the sheet and taking care of him. She always used a sheet, it was like a tease and appeared to help get Jerry going.

Jerry would laugh and call her one of "those" girls as she deliberately bumped his groin, doing her very best to get him excited as possible.

"It will cost you extra to see my titties!" She would laugh.

"How much?" By then he was always fully erect, her hand wrapped around it, having negotiated that price.

"Fifty bucks!" She would say.

"Wow! Oh, well, worth every penny! Can I touch them too?"

"For fifty bucks you can do anything you want, sweetie." Margie would giggle.

Silly games, that was fun and exciting.

Then there was more teasing, she would slip off her upper garments and use her nice firm breasts to rub his back or stomach. That always got him going even more, and not one time did she ever get a massage completely done. Sometimes she got on the table and Jerry worked on her, doing the same motions that she did with him.

That part Margie really loved.

Usually somewhere in there while she was lying on her stomach fully nude she would feel the tip of Jerry's erection brush her foot. Then as his hands flowed up and over her butt and her back, spreading the delicious feeling oil, she would feel his hardness sliding higher and higher, until he would be on top of her on the table. His cock would brush her fanny, slide partway in between her butt cheeks.

"Oh, no, that is against the rules!" She loved to squeal out, while lifting her hips to allow him access.

"You are SOOO naughty! You are going to get arrested!" She would exclaim as he slid inside her body.

+++

All of that flashed through her mind as she set up her table, placed the oil bottle in the fridge and got her drapes ready.

She had already used the computer to place some ads on several web sites, posting a photo of herself in a mildly low cut top there, taken about 5 years earlier. A current photo would probably show her heavier body far more clearly, but on the internet, everyone did that.

She had learned a long time ago to use a bit of sex appeal, it helped get new customers. She had also learned to show no reaction of any kind when they dropped hints, or made suggestions.

A few would muster their courage and come right out and ask her to touch them intimately, she always just told them that she would love to but that since she was licensed, she wasn't allowed to do that.

That simple line nearly always satisfied them for some reason, many then became good clients and came back over and over.

Margie remembered the ones that lay naked on her table as she worked, some completely erect, some not. She knew deep down inside that she liked that part of her job, seeing all the different body shapes and reactions. She knew that she had been missing doing it, involved with being a housewife and taking care of her man.

+++

"I'm so sorry." Jerry said to her when she told him what she was going to do. Margie had been honest with Jerry about her work way back when they first fell in love. He took that all in stride, and never appeared to be even the slightest bit concerned that she had massaged literally hundreds of naked or nearly naked men.

She had even told him about Dennis, which he found completely hilarious.

"The guy went off by himself, and you just wiped him up, huh?"

"Yes." She had blushed mildly at the memory.

"You didn't even whack him off, not even once?"

"No, I just...you know...teased him."

"God, you are so hot!" Was his reaction.

Margie did find that odd that Jerry did not appear to be the least bit concerned and she mentioned that, curious.

"It's not sex." He told her.

That had ended up with Jerry on the table with Margie trying her best to get him to orgasm without her actually touching him, but it didn't work.

Instead, she slid her lips over him and that did work.

+++

"I never dreamed you would ever need to have go back to work. I am supposed to be the one taking care of you." Jerry told her, feeling guilty.

"I don't mind, Honey. It's not your fault you are hurt. Besides, I like to do the work. It's going to be a legitimate service, you know that of course. Just like I was doing when we met, I know I can still do it and we need the money." She said.

Jerry just nodded.

"Naked men on your table, huh?" He grinned at her, causing her to blush.

"I will use the drapes." She told him.

"Just be you, do what you feel is all right. I won't mind, I love you so much. I know we are in financial trouble and need the cash, it's good that you have your talents to fall back on." His eyes got wet.

"It's not your fault that you got hurt, honey." She repeated.

Margie sat by him and fed him some soup, then kissed him on the lips. She wished he was healed, she missed his strong body pressed against her very much. She couldn't even take care of him with her hands, he was still in far too much pain.

"I will be back in about an hour." She told him.

It was time to go get ready, her first client was due shortly. She was hoping it wouldn't be one of those no-shows, remembering having had so many of them before in her business.

She was happy when the doorbell rang, right on time. She hurried to answer it, stopping for a second to check herself out in the mirror. There was no way to hide the extra twenty pounds she had put on, she hoped the light slacks and blouse she wore open just enough to show a trace of cleavage would distract from that.

+++

The man who stood there looking slightly nervous was about sixty years old. Margie was glad to see he was in pretty good shape and looked clean. She remembered the ones that were very much overweight, men like that were a lot of work.

"Are you Margie? I'm Darrel, I called about an appointment?"

"Hi! Come on in, I have the room all set up. Would you like a shower first?" Margie answered him brightly.

"That would be nice." He said. Margie noticed he looked her up and down, his eyes settling on the bare flesh at her upper chest. She expected that and wasn't upset, it had happened so often back when she was working, and many times since.

Men seem to love to look, she knew it was just in their nature. Even Jerry looked at her like that, something about him that had never changed.

She showed her new client the shower off their spare room, handed him the clipboard with the diagram to circle areas of the body that are of concern. Most would circle the low back and upper legs, a few but not many would actually circle the groin.

Her mind flashed back to Jerry's first time on her table so many years ago, he had circled just his right hip and lower back. She still had that form he filled out in her files. She had thought those files would come in handy, and she had called every single one of them to try and let them know she was working again.

She had managed to contact just two, over a decade is a long time. Both had been pleased to hear from her but neither one had booked. So she had used the internet ad sites, knowing full well the kind of phone calls she would get.

+++

She stepped into the room, Darrel lay there under the drape. She was glad for that, she wasn't ready to start right out with the ones that climbed naked on top of the sheet quite yet.

Picking up the form, she read the list and looked at where he had marked. Upper legs and lower back, of course.

Margie oiled her hands and started in, in seconds her training kicked back in. She soon was getting satisfying grunts and moans from Darrel.

She stepped up higher after working out his legs, letting her fingertips slip sideways and back down his legs just before she got to what would be too high. Before, she had always stopped a bit short of this high the first few sessions but she wanted each client and she wanted them for repeat visits.

She knew she had just a few weeks before the bank would want the house keys.

Yes, Margie was well aware that she was pushing the limits right off the bat.

Besides, 10 years of marriage had taken any inhibitions she had early on about male bodies right out of her. She had been losing that anyway, but the close intimacy with Jerry had changed her even more.

She even folded the sheet back and worked out Darrel's glutes carefully, letting her fingers slide deep in there but stopping just short of his anus.

In short order, she was enjoying the work, and this older man seemed nice, plus he had a very good body for his age.

She began the firm side pulls that she knew felt good, overlapping her fingers up and over his rib cage and hips. Then she stepped around to his right and began on his left. Nearly instantly she realized the man was erect, and his penis was directed straight out the side from underneath.

Her fingertips brushed right against the end of his rubbery knob, startling her.

"I'm sorry." She said, shifting her hands over. She felt herself blush, so careless of her. She knew she was out of practice.

"It's OK. I don't mind, I am not bashful at all." Darrel said, glancing over his shoulder at her with a grin.

Margie didn't know what to say so she didn't say anything. She had her hands moved higher up on the side of Darrel's chest by then.

"Oh, to hell with it!" She thought. She moved back down, sliding her hands underneath his erection against his side so she could finish with his hips and lower side. She was careful to only allow the back of her hand to brush him, having been taught in class to be sure of that since it was considered incidental touch.

Some men always had their members straight down between their legs, and those that were endowed could get in the way a bit. Others would erect when doing stomach muscles, and swing right up past the drape. With those she just tugged the sheet upwards to recover them.

Things like that happened and were just innocent.

When Darrel moaned solidly at that, Margie managed to stifle a giggle.

Then she stepped up to the top of the table, worked out his shoulders and upper back.

She held up the drape as he turned onto his back, repeating the work on his feet and legs. She noticed he had developed a fine tent in the sheet, ignored that. The tent got larger when she worked out his chest and arms, then shifted down to do the easy clockwise circles on his stomach.

She was careful to stay above his pubic hair line, and his erection stayed off to the left like most did.

At one point she placed the flat of her hand directly on his tummy, telling him to take a deep breath. That was another trick she had learned, without fail it caused a distraction that eased the erection. Like always, it worked perfectly.

Finishing up the hour, she left the room so he could get dressed.

Harold came out, paid her the $60, and thanked her. She gave him the usual after massage hug.

"Would you like to rebook another session?" She asked him.

"Yes, same time next week would be nice." Margie made a note in her book. She was happy, her first new customer and already a repeat.

"Oh, and for next time, I do like a longer session, OK?"

"Sure, we can do that, I will leave an extra half hour on the schedule." That tickled her also, it meant an $80 session instead of just $60.

After he left, Margie went into the massage room to clean and make up the table. There was a $50 bill lying on it. She thought about that for a moment, then pleased, she redid the room.

+++

"You didn't even do anything special?" Her husband Jerry asked her when she went in to tell him how it went. She brought him a drink, sat down carefully on the edge of the bed. Jerry's hand came instantly across her waist, fondling her gently.

"No, just a massage." She told him, not mentioning that she had gotten very close and even let the back of her hand slide alongside the old man's erection a couple of times.

"He is probably figuring on getting a hand job next time!" Jerry laughed.

"Yes, I know." Margie knew that very likely that meant one more appointment and that would be it. Just like with all the other clients she had years before that always paid her far extra.

She knew darn good and well what they wanted.

"Maybe you should." Jerry said.

"What?" That surprised her.

"Well, nearly all men are that way, if you were careful and picked out just a few, wouldn't that be good for business?" He said.

"Sure, probably, but I never have done anything like that. Of course there is nudity and some men..you know how they are. Not all of them though, you weren't that way when I worked on you." Margie protested.

"Oh yes I was, I just didn't let on." Jerry laughed so hard he had to stop and moan when a sharp twinge hit his back.

"Besides, that isn't sex." Jerry told her.

"You are such a pervert!" Margie giggled, then she slid her hand under the covers and took good care of her man. She had to caution him to stop moving a couple of times, he would wince when he reacted.

"Felt like sex to me!" She giggled.

"It's not, not really. Sex is a two way street, things like this are just relief. So even if you did do it, it's not like they are doing anything to you." Jerry grinned at her.

"It sounds like you want me to be one of those girls?" Margie asked.

"No, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to, but if you did it wouldn't bother me one bit, it's not sex, there is no intimacy."

"I don't know if I could even do that. Hey, have you ever...been to one of those places?"

"Sure, lots of times. But that was long before I met you." Jerry was still grinning.

"You never tried to get me to do..anything?" She said.

"I was just being careful, I wanted to put it someplace else the moment I saw you." He winced as he laughed.

"You mean you really are a pervert, you just hid it well?" Margie had her hand on his crotch again.

"Yep! That is way better than a hand job."

"You spent four months being a nice guy just so you could get in my panties, huh?"

"Yep! Sure did!" He laughed.

+++

That first week she got just three clients. Two were men that were normal massages, one was a neighbor woman that left her a $10 tip. Both of them men acted completely normal and didn't even make any hints which was a surprise.

Margie even went in and looked herself over in the mirror. She thought maybe she was getting unattractive since she was older now.

She even asked Jerry about that, suddenly aware of the bulge at her waistline.

"Hey, a man can't answer a question like that and expect to live!" He guffawed.

"Oh, you!"

"Babe, you have an ass that will make any man turn around and look unless they are dead, and even half of those would!" Jerry grinned at her.

"I was just worried...usually my men clients make little hints like they are hoping for..you know...extras?" Margie giggled at that.

"Oh, just whip out those big titties and wave them in their faces, babe, that will do it! It will be great for tips!" He roared again at his wisecrack.

"No way! You are such an asshole!" She told him, but his comments made her feel better.

+++

Then her next booking was Darrel again. This time she started out the same way, once again while doing the side pulls she felt his erection poking out, she let her fingers slip underneath it, careful to keep her palms in. Leaning slightly forward, she could see the end of it. Darrel was circumcised, and every bit as large as her husband Jerry. Darrel had a large knob on the end with a thinner shaft.

Margie felt a tiny flash of guilt at having taken a peek, and she wasn't even sure why she had. She had seen literally dozens of men's penises when she was working, most were right at 5" long or so. Both Jerry and this man were quite a bit larger.

Looking at him like that caused a mild flush to flow over her body, she took a deep breath which didn't help, then excused herself for a moment to get a drink of water.

Stepping back to the table, it was still there, still sticking out. She moved the drape up some to cover him, reaching under it instead.

Margie reached down like she was going to do some more of the side strokes, let her fingers settle and drag upwards a couple of times before stopping and moving on. Even barely brushing his cock with the backs of her hands, she could feel it getting firmer.

Feeling her pantie dampen, she took several deep breaths again to control herself. It had been a long time since she could make total love to her man, and she knew she was getting herself into a state that even masturbation could not solve.

She worked the full ninety minutes, managing to barely keep from breaking the rules, then he came out and thanked her for a wonderful session.

Once again, a $50 bill lay folded on the table. He even booked again, a mild surprise.

"The old guy sure must like you! Are you sure you aren't yanking his tally whacker?" Jerry snickered when she told him about the second tip.

"No, I didn't! I just barely bumped him is all." She protested, pretending to be upset at his wisecrack.

"Bumped him, huh?" Jerry just laughed.

"Say, why don't you wear that pullover smock like you used to?" He asked.

"Why?" That puzzled her.

"You can see right down the front of it!" He grinned.

"Oh, you can not!" She answered.

"Wanna bet? Why do you think I asked you out that first time? Hell, I thought you knew!" He was laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes, then he groaned as a stab of pain hit his back.

Margie went into the other room and put on the smock. She knew she showed a little bit when she leaned over in it, but that had never really crossed her mind, she had just gotten used to wearing it in class.

She bent over in front of the mirror and looked.

Lord! Unless she was careful, half of her big breasts were plain as day! When she bent way down like that, her nipples almost showed, not quite. How many men had she flashed like that, she wondered?

Well, she had built up a rather nice massage practice before. Maybe now she knew part of the reason. She laughed at herself over that, went in and lowered the legs on her table two notches.

"Whatever works." She decided. They really needed the money and Jerry was not jealous in the least. Besides, she had been topless several times with him out on the beach, so it was nothing.

+++

The next week Margie got nine clients! Nine of them, that was nearly $600.00 for the week. It was enough that with the week before she could cover one of the back house payments.

All of her clients were men except for the neighbor lady who once again tipped her a $10 bill. All of them were pretty good except for a couple that made hints and one rather heavy set man that hopped on the table nude. His fanny was huge and hairy, and he had his legs splayed out wide. She could see his hairy balls but not his cock.

She knew that was deliberate.

Margie just pulled a spare sheet out from under the table and slid it over him and went to work.

He didn't rebook, but four of the others did. The rest had seemed unhappy when she told them that she really couldn't do any "extra" work.

Darrel showed up right on time, this time she laid out a fairly large towel for him to use as a drape. He had it tucked over his fanny when she stepped in.