That Isn't Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After working out his legs, Margie over oiled her hand and slid it all the way up his leg, palm against his inner thigh. She went right on past until her forearm was sliding by his testicles, pushing his erection straight up as she did so. She splayed out her fingers as they slid across Darrel's stomach. Just as her hand reached his groin she turned it and slid her now closed fingers all the way down his leg.

Darrel really let out a groan that time. It was a maneuver she had learned from one of her women classmates in College and she knew it felt marvelous. Many times she had done it to her husband Jerry but she had never done it before with a male client.

Stepping to the other side, she repeated the motion with her left arm. Darrel groaned again, his body trembled. He didn't orgasm but she knew he came very close to it.

Stepping up to the head of the table, Margie leaned way forward, stroking with both hands all the way down his back to his waist, and then back up. She felt her heavy breasts barely brush Darrel's head.

Darrel moved, placing both hands underneath his chin on the pillow. She smiled to herself at that, knowing he could see most of her breasts since the neckline of her smock opened quite far. She repeated the motion a dozen times, letting him look.

Margie was enjoying that herself, she felt her nipples harden under Darrel's gaze, even though she was sure he could not see that much of her.

Then when Darrel was on his back she let her fingers drift right on down under the towel and across his pubic hair. She felt the back of her hand brush underneath Darrel's hard on, and she felt herself dampen slightly at the touch.

Once again, there was a $50 bill on the table, and he booked for the next week.

Margie was in a hurry to go in to see Jerry after Darrel left, Jerry took one look and realized her state. He was grinning as his busy fingers slid under the smock she had worn that day. She was completely naked underneath it.

In less that sixty seconds she went into the spasms she needed.

"You are turning into one hot little Momma, babe." He teased her. She slid closer and returned the favor, loving the taste and rubbery feel of him in her mouth.

Jerry appeared to appreciate that, and she noticed he didn't even groan with pain when he grunted and moved his hips.

A month went by, Jerry was now moving around. Margie was averaging between 10 and 12 clients each week, nearly half of them were repeats. A few of the nicer men she allowed herself to be less careful with, bumping them here and there, almost by accident. Two of them she allowed to be naked on her table. Nearly all booked for another massage.

She now also usually wore her smocks, with that very loose neckline she knew very well that if they glanced up at her as she bent over near their faces, they could see quite a bit of her.

Margie now did that quite a lot, the tips were increasing steadily.

While she really didn't want to be known as one of THOSE types of girls, by the same token a few little things did seem to please her customers.

+++

When her phone rang one afternoon and it was Dennis, her long time client from before, she was pleased. He had seen her ads, and booked for that same evening.

"The blaster, huh?" Jerry snorted when she told him.

"Yes. You really don't mind? He probably will again, he usually did. Maybe not, he is ten years older and he was in his fifties back then. He might just be too old now and it won't happen."

"No, I don't mind. Everything is always up to you, hon. Old guys like that are real appreciative and you could get a corpse hard if you wanted to! Besides, that isn't sex, anyway."

Dennis looked much older when he arrived. That wasn't a surprise, nearly 10 years is a long time.

"You look wonderful, Margie! I had expected you to gain weight but you look exactly the same!" He gushed, causing her to blush. Margie had always liked Dennis, he was polite. She covered him with a small towel just like she did way back when he was a regular.

She also kept a soft towel close by, thinking he might have one of those untouched orgasms like he had done so often.

Dennis did exactly that, when she covered him with the towel to wipe him up she placed her hand right over his erection through the towel. She felt him spasm a second time when she did that and grinned to herself.

She was getting bolder. Dennis hugged her tightly, telling her he was delighted to have found her again.

Margie hugged him right back, then once he was gone she rushed in to be with Jerry who while up and moving, still spent a lot of time in their day bed resting.

"Wow!" He said to her after, having used his fingers to take care of her. She was sloppy wet, she could not help herself.

Margie looked at him and blushed, Jerry was grinning. Then he wanted to know all about the session with Dennis, so she told him in detail.

She was beginning to think her man was a bit on the kinky side, and told him so.

"Well, it is fun to watch you go through all of this, I always knew you were a naughty little girl." He laughed.

"I will show you naughty!" She laughed, tugging off her smock and sitting naked on his bedside. Jerry was feeling better, and didn't even groan with pain while she sucked him off.

+++

Then one morning she stepped on the scales, and found she had lost nearly 10 pounds. She hadn't really been paying any attention. That night she put on her sexiest nightgown, Jerry was now at the point where he could walk around some and sleep in their bed.

"Wow!" was his reaction again. Margie felt wonderful when he said that, his eyes flashing with delight.

They had to be cautious, but sweet and wonderful lovemaking left Margie completely satisfied for the first time in a long while.

They had quite a long talk after, Jerry would soon be able to go try and find work. It meant things would change again.

"If you don't mind, I would like to keep working, at least with a few of my special clients." She told him.

"Special clients? How special are they?" He asked her bluntly, that silly grin on his face again.

"They pay well, and treat me with respect, and I give them a very nice session." Margie answered.

"Have you ever...you know? With any of them yet?"

"No. Of course not. I mean, I thought about it but..."

"Well, that's up to you, babe. I trust you, and I trust your judgment. Besides, that isn't really sex, you know."

"Are you trying to encourage me?" She asked.

Jerry just shrugged.

Margie lay there that night for nearly a half hour, thinking.

"Just touch?" She asked finally, knowing Jerry was also still awake.

"Just touch, that's fine and always your call. Men will always be men, it's just the way things are. I don't mind it, after all, it isn't like you are having sex with them." He told her again.

+++

Jerry was sitting in the living room when Darrel arrived for his next appointment, Margie even introduced them. They chatted for awhile as she went in to check on and set up her room, having just finished with her neighbor lady.

Then she took Darrel back to the room.

He turned to her with a smile.

"Do we really need the towel? I prefer to be massaged without one, but I don't want to offend you." He said. He had never asked that before.

"As long as you are comfortable, I don't mind." Margie reached over and picked up the towel, thought for a moment and placed it sideways in the middle of the table.

"Your husband won't mind? I don't want to upset anyone." He asked again.

"No, Jerry is fine with my practice, he never interferes." She glanced at him, went over and sat down in the chair.

"I guess if you are going to be fully nude on the table, I don't need to step out any more." She smiled at him sweetly.

Darrel looked at her, hesitated, then began to remove his clothing.

He hesitated again when he was to his briefs, then just stripped them down and off. He was already nearly fully erect. He stood there for a moment, then turned and slid up on the table.

Margie knew right then what was going to happen.

This time Margie let her hands run freely, she worked deeply into the cleft between his cheeks, then let her hands lift and stroke his testicles.

She reached deep between his legs from behind, pulled his penis downwards and stoked the length. Picking up one of her cushions, she slid that underneath his abdomen to elevate his pelvis so he was easier to reach.

Then oiling her hands fully, she began to stroke his length. It felt very odd compared to her husband Jerry's member, it was thinner on the shaft with a big round head, Jerry wasn't circumcised.

Once again she felt herself dampen at what she was doing. She knew it was way over the line, but it was fun. The rubbery hardness of Darrel's cock felt wonderful in her hands. For a moment she thought about her husband Jerry in the other room, she knew he would be sitting there watching the Discovery channel, unconcerned.

It all felt strange, like it was happening to someone else. Her hand stayed busy fondling Darrel's erection.

The surprise was he didn't blast off instantly.

Darrel lay with his head turned away, one arm under his cheek. Margie felt him harden more and more, then he ejaculated onto the towel. His hips worked slightly for a few moments, but that was all.

It all happened rather quickly, It was very easy.

She had done it, actually masturbated a customer.

Margie reached out and removed the cushion and the towel, replaced it with a fresh one and had Darrel turn over. He was still hard.

She worked his chest and abdomen, then reached down and grasped him again, working his length with strong strokes. Once again Darrel blasted off quickly. She kept up the strokes all the way through his climax, then as he went limp she released him.

After he left, she came in to make up the room, he had left her a $100 bill this time. Margie sighed, she suddenly felt guilty.

+++

Jerry looked at her when she came out, he and Darrel had chatted briefly before he left. It was normal, almost like he never gave a second thought to his wife masturbating a male client just a few feet away from him.

Margie sat down in her chair and waited.

"Well, how did it go?" He asked her, joining her in the living room.

"He tipped me $100.00." She said.

"It must have been a good session."

"I did it. I actually did it." She looked at her husband for his reaction.

"Really? I wasn't sure you would." He said.

"I wasn't sure either." Margie answered.

"So what do you think?"

"I think it wasn't so bad. But do you think you can find work?"

"Yes, in fact, I already have some possibles from the union hall already." He told her.

"OK. I did it, honey, I really did. I guess I am now one of THOSE kind of women."

"It's OK, honey. It's always up to you, of course, but after all, it's not sex." Jerry told her.

"It feels like sex to me. But I..Jerry, I liked doing that. It's strange, I feel all guilty but I liked it." Margie said.

"So what do you want to do?" Jerry asked her.

"Are your really sure you don't mind? You won't get mad or upset?" She asked.

"No, not at all. It's not any big deal, as long as that is all you do."

"How about I keep just a few regular clients, and not advertise any? Maybe three or four each week is all? It's pretty good money and not a lot of work."

"OK. It's up to you, I really don't mind. Just maybe keep your clothes on." Jerry grinned at her.

"I wouldn't, you know that."

"I know. Now, is it my turn on the table?" He grinned.

"OK. But some things are...extra." Margie laughed at him.

"Like what?" Jerry teased.

"It's fifty bucks to let you see my titties."

"Really? Can I touch them? How about if I want to see your pussy?"

"For fifty bucks you can do anything you want to except fuck me!" Margie took his hand and headed for the massage room.

"You really are one of those girls, aren't you? So what does it take for you to let me fuck you?" He laughed.

"You have to marry me first."

"Oh, one other thing? Where am I supposed to get fifty bucks?"

"Want a loan?" She grinned at him.

+++

The next morning, Margie was getting ready for her next client. It was Dennis.

Boy, did she have a surprise for him.