The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hours later, Alex pushed the wheelchair containing a still groggy Nikki out to his car. Dr. Spellman left the office carrying a box. "I almost forgot, here's a little present." He held the box out.

Alex took it. "Moshe, you've done enough already." Moshe hadn't charged them for the operation as it was his anniversary present to them. Moshe hadn't even kept a record of the operation. Alex peeked inside the box and saw the large bra with the nipple caps. "Of course, thanks Moshe."

"Call me if you have any questions." Moshe watched them drive off. He turned to wheel the chair back into his office when another car came to a screeching halt behind him. Moshe glanced back at the dark sedan and the two suited men with tinted sunglasses inside. Moshe abandoned the wheelchair and ran into the building.

Yolanda stood as Dr. Spellman fled past her into his office. He tapped frantically at his computer. Two dark suited men strode quickly into the office holding badges out. "FBI, sit down and don't touch anything, Ma'am."

**************

"They're bigger," said Nikki the next day calling from the bathroom.

"Can I see?" asked Alex.

"No." Nikki shook her head and rolled her eyes. She was in the bathroom, door locked as always. She stared at her nude body in the mirror and smiled. Her breasts had grown back to normal in only a day. They were the C-cups she had always had most of her life. They looked good on her and Alex would go nuts when he finally saw her in a bikini. Her nipples didn't look right. They were normally little pencil erasers, but they looked slightly bigger and darker. They ached too, but then her breasts were sore also. It even looked like her areola had spread out beyond their usual quarter coin size. Nikki just shrugged it off.

She started getting concerned the next morning. "Alex, they're even bigger today."

"Can I see?"

"Come in here." Nikki reached down to unlock the door. She wrapped a towel around her nude body.

"I don't know whether to be delighted or concerned." Alex entered the bathroom. "I'm going to go with delighted," he said when Nikki dropped the towel enough to reveal her breasts.

"You don't understand. They're too big. And look at the nipples, they're a half inch long." Nikki touched one and winced as they still ached. "My areola are two inches around now."

"They look great."

"I've never looked like this. I tell you it's not natural. I hate it."

"I'm sorry honey, I'm sure they're just swollen. I'll call Moshe later today to make sure everything is fine. He assured me, you'd grow to just a C-cup."

"Well, I'm telling you these are closer to a D-cup or even a double D."

"I'll talk to him, but they look great."

"They make me look like a tramp."

The following day, Alex woke up as a frantic Nikki scrambled out of bed and fled to the bathroom. Her cry of horror had him running after her. She hadn't locked the bathroom and he walked right in. For the first time in his life, he saw his wife fully naked. She had dropped the robe around her feet. She looked magnificent except that she was crying. Her breasts had continued to grow overnight. "I look like a slut," she cried.

Alex couldn't believe it. Her breasts were at least a EE now. They were up thrust and firm with no sag for their size. Her areola had spread across her breasts. They now appeared as large as a soda can with perfectly centered inch long nipples the diameter of a dime. "I look like a slut," she sobbed. "That Jew bastard did this to me. I'll sue him right after you kill him for me."

"His office was closed yesterday, but I'll try him again." Alex turned to get his cell phone from his pants. His wife did look like a slut. Her body looked like a stripper's or a porn star's. My god, my Nikki looks like a stripper. Alex straightened up and a grin appeared on his face. My Nikki looks like a stripper! He smiled glad his wife couldn't see his delight. He secretly hoped Moshe had made a mistake and Nikki would be stuck like that.

"What if they don't stop growing," yelled Nikki from the bathroom.

That set Alex straight and his grin faded. He quickly dialed both Moshe's office and his cell number. No one answered either. "Nikki, I can't get a hold of him. I'm gonna get dressed and drive by his office."

An hour later, he was standing before Moshe Spellman's office looking at a sign that read closed indefinitely.

The Nicastro's spent a worried sleepless night. They held each other in bed. Nikki was so disgusted by her body, she wore her robe under the covers. The next day, she climbed out of bed and walked slowly to the bathroom. "They didn't grow any bigger," she called.

"Thank god," sighed Alex.

"They're not as sore either." Nikki stared at her nipples, they were puffy and hard. The cool air from the air conditioner seemed to caress then. She watched as they extended their full inch and her entire areola puffed out nearly a quarter inch from the rest of her breasts. Nikki frowned and reached up to touch one of her nipples. "Aaah," she cried as she touched it.

"Are you alright in there," called a worried Alex.

"Fine," Nikki panted. "Nipples are sensitive that's all."

"Want me to examine them?"

"Nikki didn't answer, but smiled for the first time in days. Her breasts weren't that bad. At least they had stopped growing. Better to look like a slut then a freak. "I'm going to get my shower," she called.

At first, Nikki stood frozen. The spray from the shower beat at her nipples and each drop seemed to send a spasm down to her vagina. She had to turn her back to the spray in order to wash herself. She moaned when she rubbed the bar of soap across her breasts. Nikki felt hot between the legs. For awhile, she feared she might be coming down with something. Nikki stepped out of the shower, instantly aware of a tingle in her breasts from the cool air hitting her wet skin. It seemed to make her entire body feel alive and sensitive. It was not an unpleasant feeling.

She toweled herself dry avoiding her sensitive nipples. It'll get better, she convinced herself. She pulled her robe on and left the bathroom. Alex was waiting to use the shower. "You alright? You look a little pale," he asked.

"My nipples are really sensitive." Even her nipples scraping against her terry cloth robe was sending spasms through her body. Her thighs felt damp and she was sure she had dried them.

"I think that's normal after the operation," said Alex. "That's why you need to wear the special bra."

"Special bra?" Nikki took the box and looked at the big bra. "You've got to be kidding me," she said as she looked at the nipple holders on the end. "You'd better not let me get my hands on that Jew bastard." Nikki sneered as she looked at the tag.

"Why?" Alex caught the bra when Nikki tossed it at him. He read the tag. The bra was for a EE cup breast. "Moshe promised me they'd be C cups. I'm sure this is temporary and they'll shrink some."

"He planned this all along. I really am going to sue him."

The sneer actually made Nikki's gorgeous face look ugly. "Wait until I can get a hold of him." Alex trusted Moshe and couldn't believe his friend had screwed him over. If he had betrayed him, then Alex was all for suing the jerk. Alex then remembered that Moshe hadn't charged him nor kept any record of the operation. Alex frowned. "I'm gonna kick his ass first."

Nikki dropped the robe the second Alex entered the bathroom and she heard the shower start. Nervously, she reached up and squeezed her right nipple. It was almost like a shock and she had to stifle another moan. Her vagina had spasmed when she touched her nipple. She felt hot and damp between her legs. She squeezed her nipple again and gasped as fluid actually dripped down her labia. Her brows furrowed in consternation. For the first time in Nikki's life, she was horny.

She felt better when she strapped the special bra on. The caps really did seem to protect her sensitive nipples and her arousal faded, but not before she considered joining Alex in the shower.

****************

Nikki didn't take off the bra until she climbed back into bed that night. Her nipples immediately popped out as the satin sheets on her bed caressed them. Alex as always waited until she had protected her modesty before joining her in bed. "All the soreness gone?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Well then?" and he leaned over to kiss her.

"Not yet. I still don't feel right and I had a hard day. "

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Not really. I just felt like everyone was staring at me. Two guys hit on me in the supermarket. It was just too much and I'm still a little scared."

"I understand. Well, goodnight then."

"Goodnight." Nikki reached out and turned the light off. Nikki laid on her back for awhile, but she couldn't sleep. She turned on her side and moaned as the sheet slid along her nipples. She turned on her back again and finally pulled the sheet down under her breasts. That was better, but still the very air seemed to lick at her nipples. Her thighs grew damp again. If this kept up, she'd be forced to wear the bra to bed just to be able to sleep. She pulled the sheet back up over her breasts and finally after several hours, she drifted off to sleep.

Alex woke up around 2:00am. Nikki was talking in her sleep. He glanced over at her. She was moaning and pursing her lips. Sounds of pleasure were coming from the back of her throat. He grinned. Nikki was having a dirty dream. As far as he knew, she'd never had a sex dream in her life or at least had never told him she'd had one. He carefully reached over and pulled the sheet down under her breasts. She moaned and he almost stopped. Her nipples were at maximum hardness and his penis was soon following them in a state of erection. There was enough ambient light to see her quite clearly. He pulled the sheets down further and uncovered her navel. He loved her flat stomach. Her bellybutton and stomach were so sexy, yet she never showed it off and even he had never seen that much of it. Nikki thought she looked like a freak, but she was wrong. She looked like a walking male fantasy. He pulled the sheets down further until he could see the dark hairy patch of her pubic hair. She moaned again and spread her legs open.

Lets see just how sensitive these babies are, he thought. Alex leaned over and took the closest nipple between his lips. Nikki groaned in her sleep and her hips even jerked. He clasped her nipple between his lips and flicked the inch long shaft with his tongue. Nikki writhed beneath him. He could see her hand come up between her legs. Alex began sucking the nipple in his mouth and brought his own hand down to her legs, brushing hers aside. My god, he thought, she's soaked. "Oh Alex," she moaned still half asleep. "Feels so good."

Alex decided to push her further then he ever had before. Reluctantly, he released her nipple and kissed down her breast to her belly. She seemed to groan in protest so he used his fingers to tease her nipple. He kissed down that flat beautiful belly of hers. Finally he pulled himself down and over one leg. He adjusted his arms so that they were under her legs and he could still reach up to tease her nipples. His wife was spread open for him like he'd never seen before. "Oh Alex, what are you doing to me?" His breath was on her vagina. Without further hesitation, Alex pushed his face down and ran his tongue up her labia. "No, it's dirty," she whimpered, but her crotch was raising itself up into his thrusting tongue. Nikki's hand grabbed his hair, but she didn't push him away, she pulled him into her soaking pussy. "Feels good," she murmured. "Disgusting. Need it so bad." Her hand pulled Alex's tongue in deeper while she thrust her hips up into his face. Alex pinched both her nipples and sucked her clit between his lips. He looked up Nikki's belly and he could see her entire face between the huge mounds of her breasts. Nikki's eyes had flown open. She was wide awake now. "Alex, I feel strange!" She looked scared, but her hips were humping at his face. He licked her clit and labia before plunging his tongue as deep as it would go licking as rapidly as he could. "Oh my god! Alex, I think it's an orgas... Aaahh."

Alex felt her vagina vibrate around his tongue and a trickle of warm fluid slid into his mouth. Victory, he thought as he pulled his head away from her vagina. He had just made his wife orgasm for the first time. He was elated and he was glad she couldn't see his silly grin in the darkness. "What on earth is this?" he asked. when he realized his hands were wet.

"What's wrong, lover?" asked Nikki lazily.

"Your breasts are wet. Turn on the light."

Nikki was still modest and pulled the covers up under her breasts before turning the light on. Alex blinked in the bright light and waited for his eyes to focus. When they did, he noticed her nipples were wet and glistening. White fluid coated the area around her nipples, Alex's fingers, and several lines flowed down her breasts. "It shot out when I came," said Nikki looking concerned. "That isn't normal?"

"No, it's not normal," said Alex bringing his fingers up to sniff and then finally to lick. "It's milk!"

"Milk! Oh my god I'm pregnant!"

"You can't be pregnant, Nikki. You're on the Depo shot and it's the equivalent of female sterility."

"But that explains why my breasts are larger then normal and the milk. It make sense now. You gotta go down to the drugstore and get a pregnancy test."

"Now?" Alex looked down at his erection. It was a good one too. As hard as it ever got, nearly it's full five inches in length.

"Yes now," Nikki practically screamed. "Oh my god pregnant! I'm not ready."

"It'll be fine. Just sooner then we planned."

"Just go."

Alex reluctantly dressed and drove to the all night drugstore. He grinned again as he thought that Nikki had let him go down on her. Now that she liked it, she probably let him do it again and it was just a "I did you, now you did me," away from getting a blow job from her. Wow, maybe he could titty fuck her? Wow, maybe she was pregnant and he'd be a dad. Wow! The thought of a son made his grin even wider. Alex purchased the pregnancy test and the clerk wished him luck when she noticed the grin on his face. When he got back, Nikki was in her robe and still seemed distraught. She snatched the test and disappeared in the bathroom to pee on it. When she returned she looked relieved. "Negative," she sighed.

"The milk must be a weird side effect of the procedure then," mumbled a disappointed Alex.

"Someday, love." Nikki kissed him on the cheek.

Alex was disappointed again when Nikki climbed under the covers before pulling her robe off and then she turned away from his side of the bed to go to sleep. Oh well, he thought, my erection's gone anyway. "Milk," he muttered shaking his head. Moshe, he thought, I really am going to kick your ass when I see you. "Milk."

*******************

"Milk."

Moshe looked up at the female FBI agent and shrugged his shoulders. He looked up at her from under his eyebrows and grinned evilly.

"Woman are not cows, Dr. Spellman."

"No, but they could be," whispered Moshe.

The female agent made as if she was going to smack him. "Why I should..."

"Enough Agent Dunham," ordered the male agent. "Dr. Spellman, your own notes say that the augmented breasts give off milk whenever the female orgasms."

"That wasn't the plan," muttered Moshe.

"Dr. Spellman," warned Moshe's lawyer.

Moshe continued, "They were supposed to give off milk daily like a cow."

"Moshe shut up!" The lawyer stood up in alarm.

"They would provide nourishment you see. Feed the masses. The milk is richer then cow's milk. It would help the immune system. Save millions of lives. It's good too. Better then cow's milk. Let Yolanda give you some."

"Oh Moshe," moaned the lawyer sitting back down.

"I don't know why it only comes when they orgasm. I just needed more time."

"You're a sick fuck, Dr. Spellman," growled the female agent. She'd seen all the breast fetish sites on the doctor's computer, but this was too much.

Nikki Nipples Vs. The Paperboy

11/10/08

Monday morning, Nikki's eyes flew open the moment she woke up. The satin sheets were over her bare breasts and the sheets were making two tents over her erect nipples. She stretched and moaned as the sheets slid over her nipples. She had woken horny, but the sheets sliding over her breasts increased her arousal.

It had been a long night and she was still exhausted. First, Alex had performed a disgusting sex act on her and apparently she enjoyed disgusting sex acts. She had orgasmed from Alex's fellatio and her nipples had apparently ejaculated milk. Then there was the pregnancy scare to make things worse. She calculated that she had only gotten three hours of sleep.

Nikki pulled the sheets down under her breasts and stared at the huge globes with the big puffy nipples. She reached up and pinched her own nipple. She gasped with pleasure and her hips writhed with arousal. Nikki looked over at her sleeping husband's back and initiated sex. Nikki grabbed his shoulder and pulled him towards her. Alex grunted in protest and pulled away. Nikki grabbed him again and pulled harder. This time a still sleeping Alex rolled over on his back and a loud snore escaped his lips. "Come on Alex," she begged. "I need it." Nikki reached down under the sheets and grabbed her husband's penis. He tugged and squeezed it until she felt it stiffen in her hand. Nikki then climbed on top of her husband.

Alex's eyes flew open and he stared at his wife in disbelief. She was straddling him. The covers were thrown back. AND IT WAS DAYLIGHT! He could see her magnificent body perfectly clearly. She noticed his wide eyed stare. "Don't get used to it," she grinned. "I just need you in me right now." Nikki held his penis up as she raised herself over him. Alex had a good erection and he watched as her vagina poised over him close enough his penis could feel it's heat. He even swore some fluid dripped on the head. Then Nikki's crotch slammed down and his entire penis slid deep inside her hot, soaked vagina. They both moaned as his penis was buried in her.

Alex was still in shock as his wife rode his penis. This was all new. They never did it in the daytime. She never got on top. She rarely initiated sex. And most importantly, she never fucked him. Alex always did all the work while she laid there. Alex stared at her. Nikki's eyes were closed in concentration and she seemed to be enjoying it. Alex thought about just lying there like she always did, but he couldn't, especially with those huge breasts dangling ponderously in front of his face. Alex reached up and squeezed her nipples. Nikki immediately went crazy. She gasped and ground her crotch into his before bouncing more rapidly in his lap. Alex feared he wouldn't last long at this pace. He leaned up and took her nipple into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. Nikki wrapped her arms around head and pulled him so hard into her chest, he feared he might suffocate in her big boobs which was exactly how he wanted to die. "Alex, it's happening again. Suck it harder. Harder. I'm cumming!"

Her vagina gripped his penis tightly and seemed to pull at it. Alex felt the sperm well up in his balls and explode from his prick. Hot fluid sprayed his tonsils and out of the corner of his eye he could see a stream of milk shoot from her other breast. His mouth filled and he gulped it. His wife's milk was rich and good, better then any milk he'd ever tasted before. Nikki collapsed on his chest as she recovered from her orgasm.

Alex felt his penis shrivel and flop out of her vagina. Their crotches felt soaked and the bed under his balls was wet. The pillow next to him was also wet where Nikki's other breast had shot milk on it. The stream had looked like someone had pulled the trigger on a squirt gun, but it had only shot out about three inches from the nipple. It was about a mouthful of fluid.