The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two friends took separate cars back to Nikki's house. Jill pulled up behind Nikki just minutes after Nikki arrived. They headed upstairs to the bedroom. Jill sat on the bed while Nikki went into her bathroom and stripped. Moments later Nikki came out in her bathrobe. Nikki's lips were parted and her eyes were slightly closed. "Are you horny now?" asked Jill

"Yes, the robe is rubbing against my nipples."

"Unbelievable."

"Here's the bra." Nikki tossed Jill the bra.

Jill examined it closely. The cups were huge and she checked the tag. She had accurately guessed they were EE. The metal caps were hollow and contained a sponge to hold her nipples as still as possible. "Your nipples fit in there?"

"Not well. They grow longer then the caps and tend to push the bra out. It gets a little uncomfortable. There still is some friction when I move, but it's a lot better then going without the bra."

"Lets see them boobs," said Jill putting the bra down. She knew Nikki was not fond of showing off her body to anyone, even her best friend. Nikki wouldn't even shower at the gym unless it was empty of other girls. If Jill joined her, Nikki hastily dried off and left the shower. She knew that this wasn't easy for her friend.

Nikki pulled her robe open and down over her breasts keeping the robe tight around her waist. "What do you think?"

"My god Nikki, they're still too big on you, but they're beautiful. I think they're firmer then mine. Your nipples really are an inch long."

"Told you. Can I pull it up now?"

"Not yet. The whole areola is puffy. Absolutely incredible. You said that all that disgusting paperboy had to do was play with your nipples and you became putty in his hands?"

"Yes, it was horrible."

"Like this." Jill reached out and took both of Nikki's nipples between her fingers.

"Aaah," gasped Nikki at the shock of pleasure. She jerked as her vagina spasmed and Nikki dropped the robe. "Jill what are you doing?" Nikki rasped the question out while breathing heavily.

"Trust me. I can help you with your horniness." Jill twirled and stroked Nikki's long nipples. "Let's just switch places." Jill continued her ministrations on her friends breasts as she got off the bed and maneuvered Nikki around to sit down in her place. Jill kneeled before Nikki's legs and pushed them apart. "Your pussy's beautiful Nikki." Jill could see the lubrication coating her friend's genitals. "We're going to have to do something about trimming this baby down." Nikki had a hairy bush and rarely shaved or trimmed it.

"Jill this is crazy." Nikki could feel her friend's breath on her vagina. This was so wrong. Women didn't have sex with other women. Nikki came to her senses and tried to slide back on the bed, but Jill's arms snaked under her legs and soon they were teasing her nipples again. Instead, of moving away, Nikki opened her legs up wider. Nikki sighed and relaxed when she felt Jill's tongue slide up her labia. Her hips raised up into the tongue.

Jill hadn't eaten pussy in almost ten years, but it was a skill you never lost. Her tongue was busy flickering back and force over Nikki's labia and then twirling around her clitoris. Jill would pause and thrust her tongue in and out of Nikki's pussy.

"Yes. Oh god yes," moaned Nikki. This was better then it had been with Alex. He hadn't seemed to know what he was doing. Nikki groaned when Jill stopped suddenly. "What's wrong? Why'd you stop?"

"Tell me to eat your pussy."

"Do it, Jill. Do it. Finish me off."

"Say the words." Jill leaned down and sucked Nikki's clit between her lips.

"Eat my pussy. Please Jill, eat my pussy," Nikki begged. She needed to have another orgasm and the pressure built both deep within her loins and in both her breasts. Nikki moaned and writhed in pleasure when Jill started licking her again. This time Jill slid two fingers inside and thrust them forwards like they were a penis. Nikki bucked her hips up into Jill's thrusting fingers. "It's happening again. Harder Jill, harder."

Jill felt Nikki's pussy claps and tighten around her fingers. She looked up Nikki's flat belly and looked at Nikki's nipples. Jill still had one nipple in her hand and was stroking it. Nikki had taken up stroking the other. Nikki screamed and Jill's chin suddenly got soaked. At the same time, Jill watched the milk shoot out of Nikki's breasts. They were little white gushers that shot up about three inches from the nipple. The fluid fell and splattered on Jill and Nikki's hands, running down the huge globes of Nikki's breasts.

Jill fell back, gasping for breath. She brought her finger up to her mouth and licked the milk off. It cooled quickly, but tasted good. Someday, I want that squirting in my mouth, she thought. Jill stood and looked down at Nikki. Her friend seemed half passed out. Jill turned and used Nikki's restroom, wiped her chin off, and pulled some pubic hair out of her mouth. "Lets take care of that problem," she said, spitting another pubic hair out. Jill rummaged through the drawers. Nikki and Alex had a lot of shaving cream and razors between them. "Hairy Greeks," she mumbled.

Jill returned to the bed and found Nikki had slid back and was snoring softly. She sat and sprayed shaving cream into her hand and started coating Nikki's hairy crotch with it. Nikki mumbled in her sleep and Jill said, "Baby, I'm gonna make this pussy gorgeous." Jill trimmed and shaved her friend with Nikki almost never moving. She was shaving a sensitive area and Nikki wouldn't open her legs any wider. Jill reached up and tweaked a nipple. Nikki moaned and opened her legs. Grinning, Jill bent down to shave the last little bit.

Jill returned the shaving items to the bathroom and used a wet rag to wipe Nikki down. Her pussy was smooth and as cute as any Jill had ever eaten or shaved before. Jill stripped her clothes off. Her large breasts fell free when she pulled the top off. She let the shorts drop to the floor and pulled her thong off. Jill then climbed in bed next to Nikki. She started stroking Nikki's hair and she leaned down and kissed her lips. Nikki slowly woke up. Her eyes smiled at her friend at first, then she remembered what had happened. Jill watched the tears well up in Nikki's eyes. "There, there honey, it's ok. Everything's fine."

"But we just. I mean you just..."

"I just ate your pussy. You begged me to do it. Remember?"

Nikki cried openly now. "These things are evil. They're an instrument of the devil."

"What are you talking about?"

"They turned you into a lesbian. And the paperboy, they made him do nasty things to me. It's all so clear now."

"I think the paperboy is just a nasty man. As for me, you know the saying about women experimenting in college? Well I didn't have a one time in college experiment, I had an eight times in college experiment. I like being with women. They're softer and you connect on a more intimate level with them."

"But Vinnie? You're a married woman."

"I also like a good hard fucking by a nice stiff cock too." Jill pulled Nikki up on her side and embraced her stunned friend. Nikki realized that Jill was also nude as their large bosoms mashed together. Nikki moaned as her nipples pressed into the soft tit flesh of her friend. Jill kissed her and Nikki kissed back finding her arousal growing again. "I've wanted to kiss those lips for a long time now," whispered Jill, kissing her again.

Jill reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling her tighter. Nikki giggled. "My crotch tickles."

"I shaved you while you were out."

"You what?" Nikki rolled on her back and looked down at her naked crotch. Her hand slid down over the smooth skin and she shivered. "What will I tell Alex?"

"Tell him you did it to surprise him. He'll love it. Especially when he goes down on you again. Be prepared, he'll want you to return the favor."

"Yech, I don't plan on ever doing that."

"Marriage and sex is give and take, honey." Jill sat up and straddled Nikki's belly. "Speaking of give and take. I need to cum too. It's your turn to do me."

Nikki looked sickened and tried to pull out from under Jill. "I'm sorry Jill, but I'm just not into that sort of thing."

Jill reached down and fondled Nikki's nipples again. Nikki soon quit struggling and started writhing with renewed lust. "Do you want me to eat your pussy again?" This time Jill bent down and took a long nipple between her lips while half straddling her friend.

"Yes, god yes. Eat my pussy again," moaned Nikki.

"Well you gotta eat mine first."

"Disgusting."

"It's not bad at all." Jill moved up over Nikki's chest and lowered her pussy down over Nikki's mouth.

"It's wrong." Nikki's protests were muffled as Jill's pussy came down over Nikki's open mouth. At first Nikki froze, refusing to do anything. Jill's arms were at her sides and soon they'd found Nikki's nipples again. Nikki's tongue slid out and into her friend's pussy as she moaned in pleasure. Jill was right. It wasn't so bad. Nikki began lapping at her friend's vagina. Her tongue licked up Jill's labia repeatedly, stopping to flicker over her clit. Jill moaned as Nikki looked up at the most erotic sight of her life. Her actress/model best friend was mounted on Nikki's face. Nikki could make out the thin strip of blonde hair Jill had shaved on her crotch and she could look up Jill's undulating belly through the gap between Jill's large breasts. Her friend's head was thrown back and she was moaning in pleasure. Nikki held her tongue straight out and Jill began bouncing on it. It was an amazingly attractive sight and something snapped in Nikki. She began looking at her friend in a sexual light. What an amazing sexual creature Jill was.

"That's it Nikki. Come on keep it up, baby." Jill ground her pussy down into Nikki's extended tongue.

Nikki reached around and slid her hands up Jill's tanned belly and grasped her nipples. Jill humped Nikki's face in response. She was clearly pleased that Nikki was showing some initiative. Nikki found herself fascinated with Jill's breasts. A triangular patch of whiteness around the nipples showed where a scandalously small bikini had covered. The rest of her breasts were a perfectly even tan to match her face, belly and legs. Her breasts were so soft and perfect. Her nipples were puffed up and nearly a quarter inch long, beautiful and normal. Nikki was still jealous of Jill's breasts.

"You're doing it girlfriend. You're hitting all the right spots," moaned Jill. "I'm cumming Nikki. I'm cumming."

Nikki felt her lips and chin get soaked in a fresh wave of fluid as Jill moaned in pleasure. Seconds later, Jill slid her pussy back off Nikki's mouth and Jill collapsed beside her on the bed.

Nikki stood up to go wash her face off. She entered her restroom and cleaned herself off. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. It was like she was staring at a stranger. Her hair was mussed and the expression she wore on her face was one of sexual satisfaction. She immediately tried to make the expression disappear out of guilt. Her breasts still didn't look normal on her and the shaved crotch really added to the impression that she was staring at a stranger. The nude crotch had the effect of making her feel even more naked. She reached down to her pubic region. There was no hairy bush to run her fingers through, just smooth skin. She could even see her clitoris sticking down between the folds of her labia. Even her genitals looked different, they seemed swollen and excited. Her tan lines were faint. Her olive skin made her look like she had a soft tan. Her legs and arms were darker from the sun. She always covered most of her body up when she was outside. She wondered what she'd look like with bikini tan lines like Jill's and realized she might have them soon. She had promised Alex, she'd wear a bikini in Jamaica. It wouldn't be easy for her, but she'd try.

Nikki returned to Jill who was stretched out on the bed with a satisfied look on her face. She bent down and moved some of Jill's blonde hair off her face. "You should get dressed."

"Why?" asked Jill, grabbing Nikki and pulling her down in the bed. She kissed her mildly amused friend on the lips. The kiss lasted nearly a minute.

"Oh! I guess we have time." Nikki gasped as she felt Jill twirling her nipples again.

"Do you want to cum again?"

"Oh god yes."

"Tell me what you want, honey." Jill redoubled her efforts on Nikki's tits.

"I want you to make me cum again." Nikki groaned and hesitated before saying. "I want you to eat my pussy." Nikki suddenly giggled. "It's nice and smooth now."

Jill laughed too. She bent her body around and first sucked one of Nikki's nipples into her mouth. Nikki gasped and moaned. Jill wondered just how sensitive those things were. Jill flickered the nipple with her tongue then kissed down over the breast to Nikki's ribs. She kept one hand teasing her friend's nipples. She wanted to keep Nikki at a heightened state of arousal. Jill half licked and kissed her way down Nikki's stomach. Her friend's belly was so fit and lean. As her muscles tightened with arousal, the lines of her abs grew defined. Jill slipped her tongue into Nikki's bellybutton before kissing down her smooth crotch. Jill had to release her grip on Nikki's nipple as she swung her body on top of her friends. Jill reached down and sucked Nikki's clit between her lips at the same time shoving her pussy back into Nikki's mouth. Nikki hesitated but a moment before starting to lick Jill's pussy. The two women slid their tongues all around and inside each others pussies.

Jill was more skillful and experienced. She finger fucked her friend while teasing her clit with her tongue. Soon Nikki was writhing beneath her and gasping into Jill's pussy. Jill was close, but she was more concerned with keeping Nikki satisfied. She wanted her friend to remember the intense pleasure Jill could give her and hopefully, Nikki would keep coming back for more. Jill was shorter then Nikki and slid her body down further to get more tongue traction in Nikki's pussy. Nikki didn't seem to mind as she was moaning constantly now. Jill slid up until she was nearly sitting on Nikki's cushiony breasts as she bent over to get Nikki off once again.

Jill licked as fast as she could while fingering Nikki's sopping wet pussy with two fingers. Jill felt something rubbery bend against her own clit and slide between her labia. The thing straightened between her folds and entered her pussy. It felt like Nikki had shoved about an inch of a thick pencil up her pussy and Jill realized that it was her friends nipple inside her. This was a new and surprising experience. It was even more surprising when Nikki's pussy contracted around Jill's fingers. Her hand grew soaked and Jill gasped in shock. Her own orgasm hit as milk squirted inside her pussy, like a miniature cock exploding. Jill ground her pussy down into Nikki's soft breast wishing the nipples was bigger and really were a cock. Her lust for women was now satisfied and she was ready for a good cock fucking. Vinnie was sure getting some pussy tonight. Jill sighed and rolled off Nikki.

"You know what's kind of nice?" asked Nikki after several minutes had passed.

"What's that?"

"No messy semen."

"Speak for yourself, honey." Jill felt Nikki's milk leaking out of her well satisfied pussy.

The two women rested a moment before getting up to clean themselves and dress. Jill was pleased to see that Nikki seemed perfectly comfortable with being nude around her. They dressed, Nikki felt better the moment the special bra was on. She felt some guilt, but not as much as she thought she would. It wasn't like she had just cheated on Alex with another man. She walked Jill to the door and was surprised when she was the one who initiated the kiss goodbye. Nikki opened the door and froze. "It's him."

Jill stepped outside. She could see the ridiculous looking man on a teenagers bmx bicycle riding in circles down the street. "Yech. I see what you mean. He's disgusting. That's your paperboy?"

"Yep, probably lives with his mom still."

"He's waiting for you."

"I know. Lets wait until he's out of sight and then I'll just lock the doors." Soon the paperboy was pedaling past them, trying to get Nikki's attention, but not wanting to look suspicious. He turned a corner and was gone.

Jill walked down to her car. "Remember honey, call me if you ever get horny enough to fool around with something like that man again. I'll rush right over and I'll bring a few surprises next time."

Nikki blushed. "Thanks Jill." Nikki shut the door and locked it. She turned and headed upstairs to change the sheets. Jill had been gone ten minutes when the doorbell rang. Nikki froze. The doorbell rang again a minute later and it was followed by a loud knock. Nikki could feel her nipples hardening and growing to fill the sponge inside the caps on her special bra. The bra wasn't perfect and her arousal grew again. Downstairs was a man who wanted to fuck her. He had recharged by now, coming back earlier then he had promised. He wouldn't be satisfied with just sliding his big penis between her tits. He wanted to slide it inside her. He would be deeper and harder then Alex had ever been. Nikki's breathing was heavy. She wasn't a slut and she resisted her desires. Nikki tiptoed to the window and peeked out the blind. Down in her yard the bmx bike was laying on the ground. The paperboy appeared, looked up at the windows, then he mounted the bike and pedaled off.

Nikki sighed with relief.

In her next adventure, Nikki Nipples takes on a teenage geek, her Turkish landlord, and two Latino day laborers.