The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki pulled her head up enough to give him a deep French kiss. "That was amazing," she purred.

"The best ever," he agreed.

Nikki leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Maybe, we can do it again tonight." She sat up on his chest.

"These babies are the best thing to ever happen to us," said Alex, reaching up to squeeze her tits. Nikki moaned as he teased her nipples. She pressed her crotch down into his. She was ready to go again! Alex didn't have it in him to screw again so quickly. "I gotta get to work," he said tapping her side.

Nikki groaned in protest and rolled off him. Alex got up, took a quick shower and dressed. "What are you doing today?" he asked as he wrapped his tie around his neck.

"I think I'm going to skip opening the bookstore today and stay in bed."

"Well you might want to wash the sheets. We made a mess of them." He winked at her. Alex stared a minute and shook his head. Nikki was lying there contentedly with the sheets under her navel. Her entire top half was naked for him to see and she didn't seem concerned. Yep, best thing to ever happen to us, he thought. "See you tonight, dear. Love you."

"Have a good day. Love you too."

Nikki did sleep for another hour, then woke up horny. Her breasts just couldn't take the sheets. She was really going to have to wear the bra to bed. She took a quick shower, holding her breasts under the stream and moaning as the hot water bounced off her nipples. "Hmm, I could go again," she moaned. "If this keeps up, I'm going to wear Alex out." She turned her breasts away from the water and washed the rest of her body.

Nikki got out of the shower and dried her body off before putting her robe on. She pulled the robe tight and bow tied the belt. Her new breasts made the robe look sexy. She stared at herself in the mirror. Her hair was wet and clung to her face. Her bosom pushed the robe out creating an impressive amount of cleavage. Her nipples also poked out of the robe. Her breasts served to stretch the robe out and lift it up so that it barely covered her crotch.

Nikki dried her hair. Her long black hair fell down past her shoulders. It tended towards being curly and wavy. She wore little makeup except around her eyes. Nikki leaned towards the mirror and applied the mascara to her lids, lashes, and underneath the eyes. Darkening her eyes gave her an exotic Arabic or Egyptian look. She could easily have put on a costume and passed for Cleopatra. Of course, Cleopatra was ethnically Greek too. She had just finished checking her makeup to her satisfaction when the doorbell rang. Perplexed as to who it could be, she ran downstairs to answer the door.

Nikki peered through the glass around the front door. She didn't recognize the man standing on her steps. Strangely, there was no car in the driveway, but a bmx bicycle was parked on her lawn. The bike had a newspaper bag strapped across the side. "Who is it?" she asked when the man noticed her peeking through the window.

"I'm the paperboy. Your husband underpaid me two dollars. I want my two dollars."

The man was nearly fifty. He had gray hair around a prominent bald patch. The man was unshaven and had a large pot belly. "You're the paperboy?"

"Newspaper man then. I want my two dollars."

"My husband just left."

"You don't have two dollars?"

"I have it. Come on in." Nikki opened the door and frowned as the man's eyes zoomed right in on her cleavage. The stench of cigar assaulted her nose as he approached. Nikki crinkled her nose. His teeth were also tobacco stained.

"Thanks," he said stepping around her. "We left notice of the two dollar increase, but Mr. Nicastro didn't pay it. I guess he didn't see the notice." The man hunched his shoulders, holding his hands up and out.

The man's hands were still up and out as Nikki shut the door behind her. Her belt caught in the door as it closed. As Nikki stepped forward, the belt unraveled. Nikki stumbled as her robe caught. Her arms flew back as her robe opened. Nikki fell forwards leaving the robe in the door. Her breasts fell right into the man's outstretched hands. "Ohmygod!" She cried in horror.

"Hot damn," yapped the paperboy. He was holding the largest pair of tits he'd ever seen outside of a porno. He squeezed the woman's enormous nipples and was rewarded with a moan from the gorgeous looking slut.

Nikki felt her crotch leaking at the man's molestation of her breasts. This man was unattractive and disgusting yet her body was responding to him. She pulled back, but the man was pinching her nipples which stretched out as she pulled away. The stimulation had arousal dripping from her vagina. She quit pulling back and fell forwards as the man tugged her nipples. She fell into his outstretched arms and before she knew it, he was kissing her, his hands moving down to squeeze her ass. She could feel a large bulge growing under his pants. It pushed against her nude crotch. Her body reacted wantonly, thrusting itself against the hard thing under his pants. His tongue dueled with hers pushing it's way into her mouth. He tasted of beer and tobacco. "Twice in one day," he muttered as he pushed her down.

"What are you doing?" asked a dazed Nikki as she fell to her knees. The paperboy had an unusually large bulge under his jeans.

"I need my dick sucked." He unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped the fly.

"I don't do that," she muttered as his pants fell around his knees and she saw the outline of his penis under yellow-stained underwear. His hairy belly was sticking out above his underwear. A tee shirt covered his chest just to his belly button.

"If you want this thing in your hairy snatch, then you better start sucking." The man yanked down his underwear.

Nikki's eyes bulged out as the big piece of meat fell out of the underwear. It was already several inches bigger then Alex's penis and it was only semi-hard. "I don't want it in my snatc.. down there at all. I'm a married woman." Nikki pulled away from the man's stiffening penis and stood back up.

"A married woman who goes around throwing her big titties into strange men's hands."

"This is a misunderstanding."

Before Nikki could turn to grab her robe, the paperboy reached out and grabbed her tits. "Well if you're not in the mood for a fuck and you don't suck dick. I guess I could titty fuck the girls here." His dirty hands pinched and tugged at her nipples.

"Oh yes," Nikki moaned turning back to face this paperboy who was old enough to be her father. She arched her back and thrust her breasts out to give him easier access. "Hmmm," she moaned, thinking that having his big penis down there might not be such a bad idea after all.

"Get down on your back then," he said, stepping out of his jeans. He left his shirt on as Nikki complied and he sat on her stomach.

Nikki felt dazed. This whole situation was surreal. She was about to tell him to stop, when he grabbed her nipples again. Her hips wanted to thrust upwards in lust, but were held down by his weight. She watched a little disgusted as the paperboy released her breasts and spit in his hand. He stroked his penis which had to be more then seven inches long now. Nikki had never seen one so big and looked on in fascination as he spit again in his hand to coat it more. When he had decided it was lubricated enough, he bent it down between her breasts. He tried to squeeze her breasts together around his shaft, but his penis kept wanting to spring up and her breasts sagged over her sides when he released them to push his penis down. Nikki helped him by hefting her breasts and pushing them together. Once his big penis was snug between her breasts, the man grabbed her nipples again and toyed with them while he began thrusting his hips.

"Ya like showin off them new titties dontcha?" asked the man. Nikki didn't answer and he continued sliding his penis through her cleavage. This may have been the biggest penis she had ever seen, but it still looked small sliding between the canyons of her breasts. The paperboy pushed her breasts up until Nikki found one of her nipples poking her lips. "Suck on that," he ordered examining the underside of her breasts. "I don't see no scars." The man squeezed both her breasts roughly. "I don't feel no implants either. Lady, you is gifted."

Nikki had obeyed him and sucked her long nipple between her lips. She was amazed by the amount of pleasure it was giving her. He pulled her nipple out because it was screwing up his rhythm. Nikki could see her saliva glistening on her long nipple before it disappeared between the paperboy's pinching fingers. She looked up at him, but found the sight disgusting. The man had his tongue hanging out like a slavering dog. She could see his yellow teeth and his face was getting sweaty. Down his body, the exertion had pulled his tee shirt up over his hairy belly. She arched her head to see the only thing that looked good on the man. His seven or eight inch penis thrusting and receding from between her breasts. One powerful thrust had the man's penis pushing against her lips. She opened her mouth in shock and found the head pushing inside her mouth on the next thrust. His penis looked red and angry now. His ministrations on her breasts had her gasping in pleasure and the head of his penis kept entering her mouth despite her attempts to clasp her lips shut.

"Oh fuck, here it cums," grunted the man.

Nikki looked cross eyed down her nose just as the swollen red head shot a strand of sperm right into her mouth. The man's semen had rolled off her tongue and down her throat before she knew what had happened. She watched in disgust as the man yanked his dick from between her breasts and squeezed the shaft until a drop of semen leaked out. He rubbed the sperm off on her nipple and then squeezed one last drop out and wiped it on her other nipple. The paperboy grinned as he released his penis and used his fingers to rub his sperm in around her nipples. The contact was driving her nuts and she was ready to beg him to stick his penis in her. "That was fun tits, but I gotta get going." He stood and pulled his underwear up.

Nikki looked up at him and gasped. "What about me? I need it in me. Please?"

"I ain't made of sperm. I just got done fucking Mrs. Henderson an hour ago. Get yourself off."

The man pulled his tee shirt down before pulling his jeans up. Nikki remained on the floor naked in front of this stranger. She was frustrated and needed to cum again. "I'm gonna come back and fuck that pretty pussy of yours Friday when I make my rounds. Get it nice and wet for me," he winked. "I'll make you my steady piece and get rid of Mrs. Henderson."

Nikki slid one hand between her legs and let her finger run along her labia. "Oh yes," she moaned.

"Damn you sure is something." The paperboy shook his head in amazement at the wanton woman who was now slipping a finger inside her pussy. "I'm gonna love fucking you. Is that your purse on the counter?"

"Yes. Feels good. Oh yes," moaned Nikki before answering him. "It's my purse. Hey, get out of it."

"I want my two dollars." The man rifled through her purse. "It looks like all you gots is a five. I'll take the rest as a tip for doing such a good job with you." The paperboy took a last look at her before heading for the door. "Damn!" He said and left.

Nikki's finger was working faster now. She wasn't sure what she was doing. She'd never masturbated. Self gratification was wrong. Horror at what had just happened was mounting in her brain, but she really needed to get off first. Never had an orgasm until last night and now it's like I can't live without one, she thought. Masturbating felt great, but it wasn't helping her. She needed something to put her over the edge. Nikki used her free hand to tweak her nipple and felt her vagina gush around her fingers. It felt great, but she wanted more stimulus. I can't believe I'm going to do this again, she thought as she pushed one breast back up to her mouth. She sucked the nipple between her lips and was instantly rewarded with an increase in pleasure from her vagina. She sucked greedily on the nipple tasting the man's sperm that had been rubbed on it. She crinkled her nose, but kept sucking. Pressure built in her vagina and in her breasts. Her vagina clenched down around her finger and tried to suck it in deeper. She wished it was bigger. Suddenly, her orgasm exploded. Nikki gasped in pleasure and then surprise as milk sprayed the back of her throat. It was good! It also happily wiped out the taste of the nasty man's semen. Milk from her other breast had erupted from the nipple like a volcano exploding and now it ran down her breasts coating the arm that had her finger's in her vagina.

Nikki recovered quickly after her orgasm. She wanted to scream. She wanted to cry. She felt dirty and ran upstairs to take another shower. She ran the bar of soap all over her body, moaning again as she used it to clean her nipples. By the time, she assumed they were clean of her milk and the man's sperm, she was horny again. She fantasized the nasty man had come back and was going to... to fuck her with his big dick. He's so gross, she thought. He had mentioned fucking Mrs. Henderson. She was a kindly old widow not a day under seventy-five. Nikki brought herself under control and pulled the special bra on immediately after drying herself. She pulled a white blouse on and frowned to see that her breasts held the material up so high it put her navel on display and Nikki never showed off her belly. I need to talk to someone, she thought and ran to get her cell phone.

Nikki Nipples Vs. The BiBFF

11/10/08

Nikki thanked the waiter for the ice tea and tried to ignore his glances down her cleavage. She was used to men's stares, but previously the stares had been more "wow, she's hot!" and now they were "wow, look at those tits!". Men had stared at her legs, her rear end, her face, and figure. They loved her dark eyes. Now they just stared at her breasts.

She had been waiting ten minutes when she spotted Jill. Nikki's best friend was hard to miss. She was every bit as attractive as Nikki and Nikki noted with some satisfaction and a little bit of jealously that men who had been staring at her were now turning their eyes to Jill. Part of the reason Jull got more attention then Nikki was that Jill had no qualms showing off her body. She was wearing a sleeveless top that was held up by straps over her shoulders. The top ended just under her rib cage showing off Jill's flat tanned belly and her diamond pierced navel. She was braless under the top and Nikki found it distasteful that the outline of Jill's nipples were clearly visible underneath the material. They were hard to miss because Jill had large natural DD breasts pushing out the top. Jill also wore shorts like Nikki's, though Jill's was shorter and higher up on the thigh then Nikki's. Nikki was wearing her sandals, but Jill was wearing flip flops. Jill had her long blonde hair tied back and large dark black sunglasses covered her blue eyes. Jill worked as a waitress, but claimed to be an actress and had been an extra in several movies as well as being a bikini clad babe in a national beer commercial. Jill had married a well off movie production assistant several years ago.

"Hi, girlfriend," said Nikki standing to greet her friend.

Jill froze and pulled her glasses down her nose until her sparkling blue eyes appeared. "Oh my god," said Jill staring at Nikki's breasts. "I can't believe you did it."

"You won't believe it when I tell you what happened."

"Had to one up me did you. I didn't realize you were jealous of my girls."

Nikki paused before answering. Jill was still staring in amazement at Nikki's stretched out blouse. Nikki looked down at Jill's breasts. It looked like Jill's nipples had swollen up a little, but Nikki assumed it was her imagination or that the restaurant's air conditioning was affecting them. "You know," said Nikki sitting again. "I think I was a little jealous of them. I didn't realize it until now though."

Jill pulled out her chair and sat down. "I think you went a little overboard." Jill had known Nikki back when Nikki's breasts were a full C-cup and she'd always thought they were perfect on Nikki's body.

"Oh honey, something horrible has happened to me." Nikki put her face in her hands and sobbed.

The waiter approached the table. "I'll have an ice tea too and the soup and salad. Get my friend the soup and salad too." Jill smiled at the waiter and handed him the menu. She reached out and tapped Nikki's shoulder. "There there, honey. Why don't you tell me all about it."

Nikki sat back up and told her friend about the operation. Jill's mouth fell open as Nikki told her about her nipples growing to be an inch long. Jill's mouth stayed hanging open after their food arrived and she absentmindedly shoveled her salad into it while Nikki told her about how sensitive her nipples had become and that they made her horny all the time. "It's not all bad," said Nikki. "I finally had an orgasm with Alex."

"You poor thing," said Jill after Nikki let slip how big Alex was.

"Why do you say that?"

"Honey, you mentioned Alex's blood flow problem, but you never told me he was so little. Such a waste on such a good looking man."

"I thought he was average length."

"Sorry honey, you got short changed. Vinnie is close to eight inches and I've seen bigger before him."

"I've seen bigger too," said Nikki.

"What? I thought Alex was the only man you've ever been with?"

"Let me finish my story." Nikki told how Alex had gone down on her.

"About time you loosened up a bit. Oral can be better then actual sex. Those big titties might be good for you."

"I think they're evil." Nikki watched Jill stare in disbelief when she told her about the milk side effect. Jill wet her lips and sucked her lower lip in her mouth. Then Nikki got to the part about her paperboy and Jill crinkled her nose at her description of the disgusting man. Nikki explained what had happened with the paperboy. "He was the third most disgusting man I'd ever seen. Jill, I think I might be a slut."

"Honey, I've known you nearly ten years and you are not a slut. If anything, you're the anti-slut. What do you mean third most disgusting? I know your landlord is probably the first."

Nikki smiled. This was exactly what she needed to hear and the reason she had called Jill. She needed to be told she wasn't a slut. "Coach Cox from high school is number two. He wasn't bad looking, but he was a pervert. He had a hidden camera in the girl's shower." Nikki shivered at the memory of being shown the picture of her in the shower with the other girls. Cox had even hit on her and was rumored to have had sex with a cheerleader. Nikki had testified against him and gotten him fired. Nikki had another self revelation. That had been about the time she quit showing off her body. She'd even wear a bikini to the beach with her girlfriends before that incident. "Still, I don't know what to do about my breasts."

"Playing with yourself was a good start." There was a crash behind them and the women turned to see that their waiter had dropped a pitcher of water. Jill sneered at him and spoke more quietly this time. "You'll need to learn some self control and when you don't think you can take it anymore, masturbate. I'll get you some toys if you'd like. There's a store on Columbus Ave."

"Yech, no. I couldn't stick anything in me."

"Toys never get soft or let you down." Jill giggled at Nikki's shocked expression. "Are you free this afternoon or are you going to open the bookstore for awhile?"

"I'm free."

"Let's go back to your house. I'd really like to see what we are dealing with here."

"You want to see my breasts?"

"Yes honey. Your story is so far our, I got to see those things for myself. I got the check."