The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cocky little prick, thought Nikki. "There won't be a next time and I don't suck penises."

Orson grinned. "We'll see about that."

Orson was reaching out for her nipples when a deep voice said, "What the fuck is going on here?"

Nikki Nipples Vs. The Landlord

11/15/08

Both Nikki and Orson jumped when they heard the gruff voice. They looked over at the entrance to the stockroom. "Oh no!," gasped Nikki when she saw who it was. Orson looked scared to death at the sight of the scary man.

"Running a whore house on my property," said the man. He was Nikki's Turkish landlord and the person she despised most in the world. He was holding the keys to her store and a cell phone in his other hand. Nikki grabbed her blouse and used it to cover her body from her breasts to her crotch.

Kerem Yarali was a giant of a man. He was the hairiest man, Nikki had ever met. His head was a large tangled mass of graying black hair which ran down the sides of his cheeks before turning into a large unkempt beard that reached his chest. His eyebrow grew together, making it look like he was perpetually frowning which he usually was. He was tall, nearly five inches over six feet. Kerem was extremely muscular, not fit and trim muscular, big muscular. He had a beer gut, but it appeared hard as a rock. Kerem was wearing a white t-shirt, shorts, and sandals that revealed his yellowed toe nails and brown feet. Hair coated every inch of his bare arms and legs. Like many people from desert cultures, Kerem didn't bath often and covered it up with large doses of cologne. The smell of his cheap cologne seemed to fight a constant battle with the smell of cheap tobacco. Nikki had heard from others, that Kerem was actually a pretty nice man and a wonderful father to his five kids. The problem he had with Nikki and Alex was that they were Greek. Kerem Yarali hated Greeks with a passion and had made their lives miserable since they had signed the lease. Nikki refused to deal with him and Alex was the one who always had to handle the obnoxious landlord. Luckily, Mr. Yarali didn't live nearby and his visits to his property were rare. The Nicastro's planned to move the store to a more heavily trafficked location and away from Yarali as soon as their lease was up in a year.

"Mr. Yarali, you can't come barging in here," protested Nikki.

"I do what I want on my property, Yunan (Greek) slut." He turned to Orson. "Pull your pants up and get out of here, kid." Kerem gestured towards the exit with his thumb. "I need to talk with my whore tenant alone."

Orson had dressed by now. He sprang up and ran for the door. He slowed only enough to inch his way around the burly Turk. This dude was a perfect villain, thought the teen. The Milk Maiden Vs. The Sasquatch was the title that came to mind. Orson paused by the door and glanced back at Mrs. Nicastro. Don't worry, my love, he thought. I'll give myself muscles to take on this monster and fly back to save you. Orson ran home as fast as he could intent upon starting the sketches that would turn him into a superhero.

"Mr. Yarali, will you at least turn around so I can get dressed?"

"Mrs. Nicastro, I am only going to say this once. You will speak when spoken to and only when spoken to. Do you understand?"

Nikki gasped in outrage. "I do not understand. I'm only going to say this once, you chauvinistic asshole. Get out of my store this instant or I will call the police."

"I will call them first." Kerem flipped open his cell phone. "I will tell them that my Yunan slut tenant is running a whore house from her store."

"No," pleaded Nikki realizing the predicament she was in.

"I hope that kid was eighteen."

"He was and what you saw was an accident. I'm not... Wait! Stop dialing please."

Kerem Yarali paused and flipped his phone shut. "I believe you. I saw most of it. I'll cut you a break and not call the police."

Nikki sighed with relief. "Thank you," she said. Maybe, Kerem was not the monster she thought he was.

"I know Greek men have little honor, but your husband deserves to know what a whore he married so he can punish you. I won't call the police, but I will send him these picture I took of you and the boy." He flipped his cell phone open again.

Nikki squealed in fear. "Please don't. I beg of you."

Kerem flipped his phone shut again and put in in his pocket. Nikki stared at him in relief and then horror as her landlord started unbuttoning his shorts. "You told the boy, you didn't suck cock, but then you've never had a büyük türk çük (big Turkish cock) to play with. It's time you learned how, Mrs. Nicastro."

Nikki gasped with fear as Mr. Yarali pulled an absolute monster of a penis out of his shorts. "P.please," she begged staring at it in awe. The thing was already completely hard. It stuck out at least ten inches from a bushy mass of pubic hair. The tip was odd looking, apparently the head was covered by a mass of skin. She assumed this was what an uncircumcised penis looked like. Yarali was pulling off his shirt and stepping out of his shorts as she watched. He kept his dirty feet in the sandals. Soon his shoes and several gold chains around his neck were all that he was wearing. He was the ugliest man she had ever seen. Hair half black and half gray, covered his body . His pubic hair seemed to stretch up to his belly button, then it grew sparser on his stomach, growing bushy once again on his chest. His testicles appeared sized to match his phallus, but were nearly hidden by yet more hair. He turned briefly and she could see hair coating his back and ass. "Oh god, this can't be happening." Nikki sobbed and felt tears roll down her cheeks.

"Allah wills it, slut."

"I'm not a slut, Mr. Yarali."

"Those new tits sure make you look like a slut. Now come suck my büyük çük before I change my mind and send the pictures to your husband."

"What do I do?"

"Don't tell me you've never sucked cock before?" Kerem rolled his eyes. "Greek men are half men. No wonder their women don't obey them. Kneel down in front of me. Then kiss, lick, and suck on my cock. Your instinct will take over. Allah, be praised, it's one of the purposes he designed women for. You will like it."

Hmmm, thought Nikki, I would have thought my mouth was designed for eating, breathing, and talking. It's purpose is certainly not for sucking off sexist pigs. Nikki kneeled before Kerem and stared at his monster penis. No, cock was a better word for it. A cock was something big and hard and designed for sex... no fucking. A cock was designed for fucking. Not that any woman could ever fuck something that big. Jesus, if she didn't get him off with her mouth, he might decide to fuck her with that monster. Kerem's cock had a slight upwards curve. It jerked with his pulse and the long pee slit would peek out of the foreskin with each jerk. The pee slit was leaking fluid which soon made the head and foreskin glisten.

"As much as I enjoy the look in your eyes, whore. I do not have all day. Get to work."

Nikki crinkled her nose at the stench of the man's cologne. He had apparently applied very liberal doses to his pubic region. Nikki closed her eyes as she leaned forward and let her tongue flicker up the head of his cock. She could taste the fluid on the end and wanted to gag. She felt complete disgust at what she was doing. She wished she hadn't been such a prude and had done this for Alex first. It felt like more of a betrayal having denied her husband for so long. Nikki did gag as she swallowed the head. It was as big as a golf ball. She sucked her lips tight as she sucked the head. Yarali was wrong. Her instinct was not taking over. If anything, her instinct was telling her that this was unnatural. It was unpleasant. He even pulled his cock out, lifted the shaft up and shoved his hairy balls at her mouth. She licked them, feeling pubic hairs coat her tongue and enter her mouth. She coughed, trying to spit them out before leaning back to suck the head again. She couldn't do this. It was all she could stand to suck just several inches of the tip and not gag with disgust. Nikki was ready to quit and let Yarali send the pictures to her husband. This was all Alex's fault anyway. Nikki had to give up, there was nothing she could do. Well, there was one thing she could do.

Nikki reached up and pinched her nipples.

A moan of pleasure formed in the back of her throat replacing the bile. She could feel her pussy leak on the backs of her legs where she was kneeling on them. She squeezed her nipples and stroked them. Her head followed suit. She started bobbing it more rapidly, taking several more inches of Yarali's massive cock in her mouth. Moans of lust escaped her lips around his cock. She released one nipple and used the freed hand to grab the base of Yarali's cock, matting down his pubic hair and holding it steady so that she could suck it more rapidly. She wondered what it would feel like to get fucked by such a monster of a cock. Nikki slid her hand up the rapidly slickening shaft and pulled his foreskin down taut so that she could run her tongue all around the bulbous cock head.

"Now you are getting in to it. Emişini benim cuk, yunan hayat kadınlarıydı" (Suck my cock, Greek whore)

Nikki didn't know what he was saying in Turkish, but the words escaped his lips in a groan of pleasure. She released her other nipple and now gripped the shaft with both hands. She stroked what she couldn't swallow. She relaxed her throat now and pushed her head forward, letting his cock slide deep down her throat. Her nose was soon only inches from his pubic hair. She bobbed her head feeling nearly eight inches of his thick cock sliding back and forth down her throat. Nikki grabbed her nipples again. She was going mad with horniness, the brief sex with Orson had left her unsatisfied.

Yarali wrapped one beefy hand around the back of her head. He helped guide her as she imagined his cock was swelling up even larger then it was now. The old Turk was gasping for breath. He grunted as his cock bucked down her throat. She felt it pulse in her throat, pumping sperm into her belly. Nikki felt the disgust returning. She jerked her head back and Kerem let her, but held her head still when just the head of his cock was in her mouth. It was still pumping sperm and a lot of it. She had no idea a man's sperm was so hot. She'd inadvertently tasted the paperboy, but his semen had cooled by the time it had entered her mouth. Kerem's sperm overflowed her mouth and she was forced to swallow more. It didn't taste as bad as she would have expected. It didn't taste good or anything, but it wasn't disgusting and it filled her with pride to hear Kerem's grunts of pleasure as he came. Nikki even kept the head in her mouth while Mr. Yarali stroked the remaining sperm out of his shaft.

"I said you would like it," said Kerem continuing to stroke the thick shaft. Nikki wanted to explain that it wasn't her, it was her nipples that made her do it. Yarali continued, "Whores always like to suck cock." He was stroking his cock to keep it hard. "Whores also like to get fucked. Ready to feel a büyük türk çük in that Greek pussy?"

Nikki stared as if mesmerized at his hand gliding along the still rock hard shaft. Her pussy was soaked. Her nipples were hard and rampant, straining out from her breasts. She was horny from playing with them as well as from Orson leaving her hanging. She stared at the big ten inch Turkish cock before her eyes. "Yes," she whispered, instantly regretting it.

"Get on all fours then."

"Your not going to do me like this are you?" she asked as Kerem walked around behind her. The position was unnatural. People made love facing each other so that they could kiss and look in each others eyes. This position was how animals fucked in the wild, but then Kerem Yarali was a big animal of a man.

Kerem kneeled and lined his big cock head up with her wet slit. "This is how one fucks a whore." He moved the tip of his cock up and down her slit before pushing it in.

Nikki gasped. The head was huge and spread her wide open as it entered her. "Wait! You need to wear a condom."

Kerem Yarali snorted. "I don't wear them."

"Then we can't... Oh god! Then you need to pull out when you cum."

"Maybe, if you're good to me. If not, then you won't be the first whore I planted a big Turkish baby in."

God, what a disgusting man, she thought. He thought she was worried about pregnancy, but she just didn't want another man's sperm inside her. His cock was bad enough, but his sperm would mean she had finally given in to any pretense of faithfulness she still had to Alex. "Aargh," she groaned as he pushed more in.

"I feel it too, Greek. This is one tight pussy. Alex must not measure up in the cock department."

You got that right, she thought and instantly regretted it. "Your cock's just too big," she groaned.

."Now you know why Turkish women obey their men. Now Bu Adım büyük türk çük." (take that big Turkish cock).

"Pig," she grunted and gasped as he smacked her ass cheek. It wasn't a hard spank, but it surprised her and he laughed.

Nikki decided she wasn't going to give him the pleasure of making her cum. Screw him, she'd rather spend the rest of the day frustrated then submit to him. She could masturbate or call Jill after he left. The problem is that he felt good. He was now deeper and stretching her wider then she'd ever been before. She estimated he still had a couple inches to give her and she caught herself pushing back into his thrusts. At least with this position, she could pretend he was Alex, but that only made her want to give in. Nikki gasped as his hairy balls slapped her thighs. She wouldn't have believed it possible, but she had taken the entire ten inches of that big cock.

"You loving this, slut?"

"No," she grunted through clenched teeth. Her wet pussy was making it easy for him to slide it in and out of her despite the fact that her pussy seemed to want to grasp his shaft and hold him in deep. Damn, it felt good. Yarali was picking up speed and really fucking her hard now and it was all she could do to fight the pleasure. Nikki would have given anything in the world at that moment to give Alex a cock the size of the old Turk's.

Nikki was fighting the pleasure as best she could, but his hard thrusts were forcing her down. Her back legs were spreading and her front was lowering as he gave her the hardest pounding of her life. Nikki's massive breasts were dangling, the distended nipples sticking out inches from the carpeted floor. After a few more thrusts, her arms slid further out and both her sensitive nipples slid along the carpet. Nikki's eyes flew open as the orgasm exploded from her pussy.

"I felt that slut," laughed the Turk as he gripped her waist and fucked her even harder.

Oh no, she thought. Nikki looked underneath her and watched the wet milk stains spreading out on the carpet under her breasts. At least I didn't have to see the expression on his face when he made me cum.

Worse, her breasts were still swinging along the carpet, driving her nipples crazy. Impossibly, Nikki felt another orgasm building. She couldn't fight it and pushed back into Yarali's thrusts as the second orgasm overtook her. "Fuck me you bastard," she cried.

"You aşk benim en büyük türk çük, hayat kadınlarıydı." (You love my big Turkish cock, whore).

Nikki had no idea what he had said, but her words answered him anyway. "I love your big cock. I've never been fucked like this. Fuck me. Fuck me." Nikki came again and watched the wet stains on the carpet spread around her dangling breasts. She was going crazy with lust. "I'm a whore," she moaned, close to cumming yet another time.

"Now you admit you're a whore," laughed Yarali. He stuck his thumb in his mouth and sucked it to make it wet, before placing it down against Nikki's sphincter. He pushed it in.

Nikki was scared when she felt something enter her ass, but the new sensation was all that it took to push her over the edge of her third orgasm. "Oh, I love being fucked by your cock," she moaned. Having never experienced an orgasm until recently the thought of multiple ones had been foreign to her. She even sensed another building almost right on the heels of the last. She could also sense Kerem's thrusts were growing erratic and he was grunting more. Her pussy also felt like it was expanding around his growing cock. "Pull out," she begged.

"Nah. I don't think so," came his voice behind her. "Gonna fill that womb with Turkish seed and put my baby in that belly." He laughed evilly, but the laugh ended with a groan as he came.

It was too much for Nikki. Her nipples flickering along the carpet, the thumb in her ass, and the massive cock now spurting hot seed deeper in her pussy then she'd ever felt anything before sent Nikki over the edge. She had the mother of all orgasms. Her pussy clamped itself over the Turk's spurting cock and wouldn't let go. Nikki squealed in pleasure from the orgasm's intensity. The milk shooting from her breasts matched the intensity of the orgasm. White fluid continued to stain the carpet until finally the orgasm stopped and her landlord slowly withdrew his magnificent cock from her well fucked pussy. "Oh, I've never cum like that before," she groaned before collapsing her entire body on the carpet.

"You've never been fucked properly before," said Kerem. This time his tone wasn't condescending, but more matter-of-fact. "You've got a nice pussy, whore. I think I'll be visiting my property more often from here on out."

"Umm," purred Nikki. "I look forward to it." Did she just say that? This could never happen again, but there was no denying this was the most sexually satisfied, she'd ever been. She heard him move behind her and the door to her bathroom moved. She heard him grunt as he tried to force piss out of his still swollen prick. Nikki glanced over her shoulder at the urinating man. She quickly forced herself back up to her hands and knees and crawled over to his shorts. She pulled the cell phone out and flipped it open. She couldn't find the pictures button, nor even see a lens for the camera.

"There are no pictures, whore," said Kerem's voice behind her. "I have no need of a camera phone."

Nikki sobbed in horror. She should have known. Yarali was notoriously cheap. Indeed, the phone looked older then five years. "You lied to me!"

"No matter." Kerem shrugged and took his shorts from her. Nikki watched his cock disappear inside them and almost felt regret at seeing it tucked away. "Now that you know what a real man's cock feels like, I do not expect you to say no to me next time."

Nikki didn't answer him. She huddled on the floor and tried to cover herself. Ridiculous, but she suddenly didn't want this man seeing her nude any longer.

Kerem Yarali finished dressing. He turned to leave. If he noticed the stains from her milk on the carpet, he did not mention them. He turned as he neared her front door. "Oh, and by the way, Greek. If you tried opening this store once in awhile, you might make some money in this business." He walked out the front door and used his key to lock it back up.

Nikki felt sick and the disgust returned as well as the guilt. She could feel the massive amount of the Turk's sperm start to leak from her. She stood and went into her bathroom. He hadn't flushed the toilet nor lifted the seat and urine stained the seat. She wiped it up, flushed, then sat and tried to force his sperm from her well fucked pussy. Dear god, she thought. I'm changing. These breasts are changing me. I'm doing things and saying things I never thought I'd do before. Her vagina had become her pussy and she was even thinking words like "fuck" as well as saying them. Nikki cried again. It took a long time for all the sperm to leak out of her.

Nikki didn't take her landlord's advice and reopen her store. Instead, she dressed and raced home to shower. She spent a long time in the shower and despite still being sexually satisfied, the water raining down on her breasts had her feeling aroused again. Two hours after the fucking of her life, she was ready