The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Jorge. Shut the puta up."

Nikki looked cross eyed down another long brown cock. It was as long as the first Mexican's but not as thick. She looked up the man's naked torso to his face. He resembled the first Mexican, oval faced, dark hair and eyes, but no mustache, clearly Mayan or other Indian blood. Nikki almost gagged on the cock in her mouth as she realized what was happening to her. She was now fucking two men at the same time. She had a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. This was the kind of thing a true slut would do. Nikki was about to struggle and fight it, when the man in front of her reached under and squeezed her breasts. Nikki groaned around the cock in her mouth. Her tongue twirled around the man's cock head. She started bobbing her head around the brown cock in her mouth while pushing back into the one in her pussy. Nikki almost gagged as the cock in her mouth pushed deeper into her throat just as her second orgasm exploded from her pussy. The man playing with her breasts pulled back his hands in surprise and looked at the milk coating them. He wiped them off in her hair before going back to playing with her nipples.

Nikki had to admit, she was impressed. The little man behind her had plenty of staying power. He had fucked her longer and harder then Alex could have while she was on the cot, now he had gone just as long while fucking her doggy style on the grass. Just as she was thinking this, he buried his cock in her and held it there. She could feel it shooting his hot seed deep in her pussy. Nikki started shuddering. She couldn't believe it. She was going to cum again. Her pussy exploded, clamping down around the brown cock in her and milking it for every drop of the man's seed. The man in front of her released her tits and once again wiped his hands off in her hair. This time he kept his hands in her hair. He guided her head up and down along his long shaft. He didn't have the stamina of the first man. Already, she could feel his cock swelling in her throat. She pulled her head back just as his hot seed filled her mouth. She gulped it as quickly as he pumped it out. Both men withdrew their pricks from her after they came.

Nikki wished they would leave her to her shame, but instead they swapped places. The one behind now kneeled in front of her. "Miguel," he said pointing his thumb at his chest.

"Nikki," she replied.

Miguel nodded and held his floppy cock up to her lips. Nikki leaned down and took the head in her mouth. She sucked it between her lips, tasting her own juices as well as semen and sweat on the cock. It started hardening in her mouth. She swallowed the entire cock and felt it grow completely hard again. Nikki moved her lips up and down his shaft while.

Nikki felt the second man squeezing her ass cheeks. He released them and smacked her ass with his penis. The smacks hurt more as his cock stiffened up again. Soon, she felt the tip running along her labia before he pushed it inside her. Nikki aided him by pushing back. She couldn't help herself and came again. These two men had her cumming like a bitch in heat. How in hell could she be enjoying this?

Miguel had his hands cupped around her ears and was fucking her mouth for all he was worth. The Mexican behind her was also pounding her rapidly and hard. His ball sack smacked her thighs with each forward thrust of his cock. Having both just orgasmed, neither man was in a hurry to cum again. Nikki's pussy wasn't used to this kind of long hard pounding and she was ready to cum again. Within minutes, milk was shooting from her breasts while she had yet another orgasm. Milk shot from her breasts again when Jorge's orgasm triggered her own. He slammed his cock deep and pumped his sperm on top of Miguel's before pulling out. A Minute later, Miguel shoved his cock down her throat and pumped his second load into her stomach. Nikki wished he had cum in her mouth and she could have tasted him. She quickly felt guilty at that thought.

Nikki remained kneeling on all fours while the two Mexicans dressed. She was shocked, guilty, satisfied, and dripping. Several drops of milk formed on her nipples and dripped to the grass. The Mexican's combined semen was also dripping of her clit at a much faster pace. The two men had just made her cum six times! They hadn't even played with her nipples after switching places and still they had made her cum multiple times.

Miguel slid a landscaping business card between her ass cheeks and it stayed there. "Call me and I make porno movie with you."

Jorge looked down at the woman. "Puta," he growled, spitting on the ground near her.

Nikki struggled to her feet. Her knees and palms were grass stained and there was sperm caking on her thighs. She retrieved her bikini and was shaking as she silently walked back to her house. An hour after vowing never to cheat on Alex with another man, she had found herself fucking two Mexicans.

Things could not get any worse.

In part 3, Nikki takes on the lifeguard, the garbage men, and a couple of sport's jerks.