The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ares then emptied the smelly trash into the back of the truck. Not for the first time, he thought about going back to selling drugs. After a three year stint in jail though, he had promised his mama that he'd go legit. Ares was a black man, with pure African dark black skin. He kept his head shaved in a military looking flat top. He had always been a big man, but three years in jail lifting weights had his muscles bulging. Ares had blue tribal tattoos running along the biceps of both arms and some on his chest. One of his front teeth was gold. Half the people he met thought he looked handsome, the other half found him scary and intimidating. He was 22 years old.

The dark African skin ran in the family because Uncle Mack was the same dark black. Mack was old, approaching sixty and nearing retirement. He had long wavy white hair. Mack didn't have any muscles to speak off. He was slightly overweight and his arms were flabby. He had a larger beer gut hanging over his jeans. Mack was a decent man. He had never gotten into trouble with the law. He had held this job for nearly thirty years and he had never cheated on his wife up until the day she died ten months ago. Ares thought he hid his grief well, but the younger black man knew his Uncle was still grieving and lonely.

"Bag is open, Mack." Ares stepped back from the trash can.

Mack leaned out the cab. This was a game they played. Mack would tell things about the people based on their trash. He was amazingly accurate. "Three children, one older daughter possibly by a previous marriage. Husband's a smoker and a Republican.

Ares laughed. "Ok, Teen Cosmo suggests an older daughter. I get that."

"The diapers are two different sizes. Two children under three."

"Wait. I get it. I see cigarette butts around the can. Since the husband usually carries the trash out, we can assume he's the smoker and lights up every time he takes out the trash."

"Elementary Watson."

"Who?" asked Ares.

"Never mind."

"Why Republicans?"

"Plastic, paper, and a can. Plus, disposable diapers. They don't recycle or care about the environment. Just a hunch."

"I guess you didn't even need to look at the Mccain sticker on their car for that hunch," said Ares and his Uncle laughed. Ares walked alongside the truck to the next house. "Let me take the next one." He opened the trashcan. "All bagged up except for this." He held up the plastic.

"Well dump the trash then," yelled Mack impatiently.

"Wait. I'm guessing this house holds a frustrated white wife whose husband doesn't satisfy her."

Uncle Mack laughed. "I wish. The woman that lives here is fucking hot. She's Arabic or something and I think she just got a boob job. She looks like a fucking porn star. Why do you say she's frustrated?"

"Just a hunch," said Ares handing Mack the plastic that had contained the dildo.

"Look at the little thing. I don't see how seven inches going satisfy any frustrated woman."

"You got that right." Ares looked at the house. "Is that her car?"

"Yep. Hubby's a doctor or something. Nice fella. He works all day long."

"I gotta see what this chick looks like." Ares took the plastic container back and headed for the front door.

"Ares, don't you be doing nothing stupid, boy. What you gonna say to her?"

"I'll tell he she needs to start recycling or something."

****************

"Fuck me. Deeper," whispered Nikki as the dildo bottomed out. Nikki was ready to start moving the dildo in and out of her when the doorbell rang. "Who can that be?" she said, then froze in fear. It could be the disgusting old paperboy or the Mexicans. Nikki pulled the dildo out and walked over to the window. The garbage truck was parked at the end of her driveway. "Damn! Did Alex forget to pay the bill or maybe it's Christmas bonus time," she whispered. The bell rang again. The man was obviously impatient.

Nikki jumped up and pulled her panties on. The bell rang again as she raced down the stairs. Her hand was reaching for the door when she realized what she was wearing. The nighty consisted of a light blue bra and panty, both sheer and left little to the imagination. Alex had gotten it at the Pole Dancer store and surprisingly, the bra fit her enormous bosom. The thin material did grip her nipples and did nothing to protect them from the cool air. As a result, they were fully erect and kept her horny. More sheer fabric fell off the top of her bra down past her panties. It was one of the sexiest things she'd ever worn. Nikki was getting used to wearing sexy outfits. The bell rang again. "Hold on," yelled Nikki. There was nothing to wear near the door, so she settled for just opening it a crack and peeking through the gap. "Yes."

Ares breath caught in his throat at the sight of the woman's face. She was stunning. Mack was wrong about her ethnicity. She wasn't Arabic, but probably Greek or Italian. Her hair had that sexily mussed look of someone who had just woken up. She looked a little flustered. "Ma'am, I'm with your garbage company."

"Well that explains the giant garbage truck parked at the end of my driveway." Nikki's eyes couldn't stop zeroing in on the man's gold tooth. Her garbage man had muscles on him to rival the Governor's physique thirty years ago when he had been a professional body builder. The black man was wearing orange overalls over jeans and a tee shirt. His arms had huge bulging biceps, covered in blue designs. Heavy gloves covered his hands and one was holding a plastic case. She couldn't see his eyes through his sunglasses. "Well, I guess you're here for your holiday bonus."

"Bonus? Yes, that's right." Ares thanked the woman in his head. All he wanted was to see what she looked like and the woman was giving him a better excuse then his lame recycling comment.

"Well wait right here and I'll see what I have on me." Alex kept a drawer filled with $200 in twenties just for such a purpose. Nikki walked over to the drawer and took five twenty dollar bills out. When she turned around she almost screamed in fear, but it only came out as a yelp. The black man had pushed her door open and entered her house. His mouth was hanging open at her stared at her lingerie clad body. He had removed the glasses and his eyes were roaming her body, settling on her breasts. "What are you doing?" she gasped, trying to cover her breasts with an arm while holding her palm over her crotch.

"S..sorry, Ma'am," said Ares. "I n..need to use your bathroom. Please Ma'am, I got to go real bad."

"It's right there." Nikki took her hand away from her crotch and pointed. She quickly pulled her hand back when his eyes dropped to her panties. You could clearly see that she was clean shaven through the material.

"T..thanks," said Ares. He set the plastic he was carrying down on a nearby table and walked over to the bathroom. He didn't have to piss. He had just wanted to see the porn star body, his uncle had mentioned. This woman's body was better then any porn star's he had seen. Ares looked at himself in the mirror and frowned when he raised a shaking hand to wipe a bead of sweat of his forehead. He glanced at the shaking hand. He willed it to stop and then slapped himself across the cheek. "What the fuck's wrong with you?" he whispered at his reflection. The sexy bitch actually had him stuttering and shaking like a virgin. "Pull yourself together." I gotta put this bitch in her place, he thought. Screw this job. I gotta try to fuck her even if she calls the cops. Ares pulled his overalls off and began to undress. Gonna show that slut what a big black cock looks like. His cock was already hard and it only took two tugs on the head for it to harden to it's full twelve inches.

Nikki was flustered to have the big black man ogle her body. She didn't want to leave him alone downstairs now that he knew where the money drawer was. The only article of clothing nearby was a hooded sweatshirt. She pulled it on and zipped up realizing how ridiculous it must look. It only reached the top of her panties and if she reached up her belly would be exposed, but at least it covered her breasts.

Nikki folded up his hundred dollar bonus in her hands and waited for the man. She saw the plastic he had set down on the table and frowned that it looked familiar. Her eyes widened when she walked over to see what it was. The plastic was molded and shaped like a penis to hold the dildo. A cardboard insert was between the plastic sheets, showing a picture of the lifelike penis. The back was facing away from her, but it showed sketches of ways to use the dildo alone or with a partner to enhance pleasure. Jill must have thrown it on top of her garbage bags when she left yesterday.

Why had the garbage man brought this thing inside? Were they illegal? What did he want? It hit her like a ton of bricks. He wanted the same thing all the men she had met recently wanted, her body. "No, not a black man," she whispered. Nikki decided it was time to run upstairs after all, but she noticed a black wall moving out of the corner of her eyes. She instinctively turned to see what it was knowing that the garbage man had been wearing an orange jumpsuit. "No," she gasped seeing the nude black man. She turned to run, but froze as her eyes focused on the enormous dark black penis jutting out a foot from the man's crotch. She was stunned by it's size. The man's penis was actually a little longer the Coach Badenhoff's cock and it looked thicker too. "W...what do y...you want?" Her hesitation had allowed him to get close and the big head of his cock was now only several inches away from her belly. The man was so tall, his cock was several inches above her belly button.

Ares smirked. Now she was the one shaking and stuttering. "I just want to have some fun." He leaned down and grabbed her arms. "I'm Ares by the way."

"N...Nikki." Nikki was still frozen as Ares brought her hands over to his shaft. He placed one hand on the base and her other just under the head. Nikki squeezed the huge cock feeling it's heat and power. The cock was a dark black throughout except that the plum-sized cock head was even darker and a little purplish. His testicles were the size of oranges and not the little oranges you buy in crates, the great big ones that were almost grapefruit sized.

"That little dildo ain't gonna satisfy you, baby," said Ares reaching out to unzip the sweatshirt. "What you need is a big black cock stuffed in that pussy."

Nikki was so enthralled by Ares' cock that she was only slightly aware that he had now opened her shirt. She came to her senses and released his cock. "No, not with a black man," she whispered. She wanted to run, but it was too late. Ares hands had found her nipples. Instead of running she moaned as he pinched the inch long shafts. He stared as fascinated with them as she had been with his cock.

"A little racist, are you?"

"No," she moaned. He was pulling one of her bra straps down. "I just don't believe the races should mix."

"I hate racists."

"I'm not a racist," she said as he pulled her bra down under her breasts. The bra and the nighty fell to her feet, leaving her clad only in her panties and the open sweatshirt. She'd slept with a Turk, her homeland's national enemy. She slept with two dirty Mexicans. Now, she was about to fuck something worse, a black man. One big dark hand was now under the waist band of her panties. "Oh!" she gasped in surprise as Ares ripped her panties off. The material had pulled up between her wet slit before ripping.

"I think you are a racist," said Ares as he pushed the sweatshirt off her shoulders. "If you're not, you need to prove it to me."

"I'll suck your cock," she blurted.

"That'll do it," said Ares, already pushing Nikki down to her knees.

Nikki grabbed the monster shaft again and stared at it in awe. Her wedding ring glistened on her fingers. She felt saddened at that reminder of her union to her husband. "I'll suck you off, but we can't fuck. I'm a married woman." He didn't need to know she'd already had five different men in her pussy this month.

"We'll see," said Ares, feeling her wet lips on the tip of his cock.

Nikki's aversion to interracial sex was almost strong enough to overcome her breast induced horniness. Almost, but not quite. I can't believe I'm doing this, she thought, her tongue circling around the huge cock head. She parted her lips and swallowed the head. I'm actually sucking on a black man's cock. She hadn't even liked touching black men before. Not even to shake their hands. Maybe, I am a little racist, she thought. At least all I have to do is suck him. Shame this nice cock is wasted on a black man, I bet it would feel really good in my pussy. I'd probably go ahead and fuck him if he were white. I wish Alex had a cock like this. Nikki closed her eyes and tried to pretend it was her husband she was sucking. It worked a little, though the image in her mind was of Alex standing over her with a pitch black cock sticking out of his crotch. Nikki tried to get the head to go in her throat, but her gag reflex kicked in. She suppressed it and felt the head push down past her tonsils. Nikki was soon bobbing her head rapidly over a good six inches of the thick shaft. She became aware of a droning in her ears and realized she was making the noise. Her throat was moaning and humming with contentment. In the space of a few weeks, she had grown to love sucking cock.

Ares pushed back against her forehead. Nikki opened her eyes and looked down the black shaft in her mouth and up the hard black muscled stomach and chest to the gold teeth shining down at her as the black man grinned. The fantasy that she was sucking off her husband was instantly shattered. He pushed again. He was trying to push her head away from his cock, but she resisted. Instead, he pulled back on his hips and his cock slowly slid out of her throat and mouth. "I want you to lay down on your back."

Nikki nodded and laid down on her hardwood floor in her foyer. Ares was standing between her legs, stroking his cock. "Y...you can't..." She paused and stared at the massive dark cock. Nikki gulped and made up her mind. "You can't fuck me," she said, but her voice didn't ring with conviction.

"I wanna titty fuck those big melons," said Ares. The black man stepped over her legs and kneeled over her ribs and stomach. He was so big that he didn't put any pressure on her body as he kneeled over her. He forced his erect shaft down and Nikki squeezed her boobs together to hold it in place for him. The dark black cock head ended right at her mouth. Nikki twirled her tongue around the tip, even teasing his pee slit before he started sliding it between her tits.

Outside, Mack got tired of waiting. He checked and admired his watch. It had been another piece of trash he appropriated over the years and had only needed a new battery to start running again. Ares had been gone nearly twenty minutes. The old black man sighed and climbed down from the cab of the garbage truck. He headed towards the house. The woman's car was in the driveway and it to had a Mccain bumper sticker. He wasn't sure, but he believed the husband had an Obama/Biden sticker on his car. This was the home of Dr. and Mrs. Nicastro. He remembered them because they always left him a hundred dollar Christmas bonus each year.

Mack stepped up to the front door and found it was cracked open. He heard Ares say, "Damn! These are some long mother fuckin nipples." Mack's eyes flew wide. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. His ex-convict nephew was getting somewhere with the gorgeous rich white wife of a doctor. Mack pushed against the door and his jaw about hit the floor. Ares was titty fucking her! And he was right, she did have some long fucking nipples. Nikki Nicastro was even sucking the tip of Ares' impressive cock each time he thrust it through the canyon of her breasts. They didn't notice him watching. Mack stepped behind them a little and found himself staring at the most beautiful sight he'd seen in years. Nikki had her legs bent with her feet on the floor. The legs were spread wide open for him revealing a well lubricated gash. Lubrication was literally dripping down the folds of her labia. Her pussy was even bucking a little like it was begging to have a cock shoved in it. The only thing that ruined this picture was Ares' ass sitting just above her shaved pubic region. Mack was out of his clothes in a minute.

Nikki moaned when she felt the big cock head run up and down her slit. Soon it pushed down and entered her. "You can't fuck me," she pleaded before frowning. Ares was still titty fucking her. Yet, there was another large penis working it's way into her cock hungry pussy. "What's happening?"

"That's just Mack, the other garbage man," said Ares. "Gonna cum soon," he grunted.

"He feels as big as you," moaned Nikki as Mack cupped her legs under his arms and started shoving his cock in deeper.

"I aint never seen his cock," growled Ares. "Oh god, here it cums."

"He's white isn't he?" pleaded Nikki, but to be truthful, she needed that cock so bad right now it wouldn't have mattered to her. Ares had been playing with her nipples the whole time he'd been titty fucking her and she would have fucked anything that walked through her door. "Is he white?" she asked again hoping he was, but then the world turned white. Sperm fanned out from the tip of Ares' cock. It splattered semen over her forehead and both her eyes before the head entered her mouth. She gulped twice as her mouth rapidly filled with the hottest richest sperm she'd tasted yet. More white filled her vision. Twin geysers of white shot up to splatter her face and chest. This white was more fluid. It was her milk. She was cumming as the big cock in her pussy worked it's magic.

"Bitch is pregnant, Uncle Mack," said Ares. He rose off his knees and milked a few more shots out of his shaft. He tried to hit her nipples and succeeded with one, but the second shot hit the underside of her left breast and dripped down to her ribs. Ares stood and stepped away from her.

"Oh god, fuck me." Nikki cried. "I love your big dick." The man fucking her adjusted his position, and forced his cock in deeper. It easily pushed through her softened cervix and started giving her the deep fucking only a truly large cock can give a woman. He was still cupping her legs in his arms, but now he could reach and play with her nipples. He didn't seem to care that one of them had Ares' sperm on it. Nikki glanced through slitted eyelids and there was no mistaking the man's blackness through the white sheen of semen coating her eyelashes. Nikki's mouth flew open at the revelation that she was definitely fucking a black man. "Your black cock is making me cum again," she cried.

"Whoeee," yelped the man, gleefully as milk splattered in his cupped hands. "You gotta fuck this, Ares. Her cunny feels like honey. It grips and squeezes your cock each time she cums."

"I'm in there as soon as you're done, Uncle Mack," said Ares, sitting in a nearby chair and stroking his cock to keep it ready. "Nice dick for an old man, Uncle."

"Heh, heh. They runs in the family I see," said Mack. Only the thick root of his cock was visible to Ares, but Mack figured his nephew was only an inch or so bigger then his and about the same thickness. "She's doing it again."

"So good," groaned Nikki as she came again. This time, Mack didn't have his hands over her nipples and milk shot up several inches from the tip.

"I think she lactates whenever she cums," said Mack.

Nikki brought her hands up to her eyes and wiped the semen off them. She blinked several times to clear them. Already, she was feeling another orgasm growing. The man slowly came into focus. Her mind screamed no, but her voice cried, "Fuck me with that big black cock." The man was fat and old, but she was cumming again. She felt his cock press against her womb and hot sperm sprayed inside her. The old man quickly released her legs and fell forward almost crushing her. He moved his head down over the breast Ares hadn't shot cum on, just as a jet of milk shot him in the face. He clamped his lips over the nipple and the second squirt of milk filled his mouth. Mack's squirting cock prolonged her orgasm. Milk kept filling his mouth as jet after jet of semen sprayed Nikki's womb. Nikki found her legs had wrapped around the old black man's hips, holding him inside her and her arms were wrapped around his head, pulling him tight against her breast. Nikki didn't care that he was old, black, and fat. It had been one of the most satisfying orgasms of her life.