The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This slut's ass feels fantastic," said Russ from behind her.

My god! Nikki was a little horrified to realize she now had three cocks penetrating her. The two brother's cocks were pushing against each other in her ass and pussy and she had six inches of black cock shoved down her throat. She had three stranger's cocks in her. They were rude and obnoxious jerks. She felt so sleazy, so slutty, but it also felt fantastic to be used like this. She felt her pussy spasm and the pressure started to build in her breasts. Within seconds, she was cumming again. Gus couldn't keep up with the tremendous flow of milk. He coughed and choked as milk spilled down his chin. Nikki saw stars as she had her biggest orgasm yet.

Gus the security guard couldn't take it any longer. Nikki felt his cock spurting in her pussy. When he was done, she felt it receding inside her, but Gus was caught under her. Russ was pounding her ass hard and with one final shove, he too came, filling her bowels with sperm. Russ pulled out after he was done and Gus decided to try to sidle his way out from under her. Nikki paused sucking off Max long enough for Gus to get out. She then sat on her knees and gave Max the best blow job of his life. She licked, sucked, and slurped every inch of his thick black cock while kneading his scrotum.

"Now there's a slut that likes sucking dick," growled Max.

It was true, she thought. I like sucking cock. A month ago, she would have told you it was disgusting, now she enjoyed it. She even loved the taste of semen. Homosexuality was a sin, but she was having a very pleasurable lesbian affair with her best friend. How could miscegenation be wrong when black cock felt so good?

Nikki was so distracted by her thoughts, that Max's ejaculate caught her off guard. She was rhythmically bobbing her head. He was cumming as his cock slid up her throat until just the head was in her mouth. Her mouth filled with sperm so fast, semen spurted out down her chin. Then it was shooting sperm down her throat and into her belly. Then it was filling her mouth again and so on several more times. She couldn't detect and decline in the volume from the last time he had ejaculated.

"Thanks slut," said Max. "I don't usually say this, but can I see you again? Let me get your number."

"No," said Nikki.

"Fuck you then, whore." Max walked over to his clothes. The other men were already half dressed.

Nikki stayed kneeling for a minute still lost in her thoughts. She enjoyed getting sodomized. She loved having two even three cocks in her at once. She loved fucking strangers with big cocks. It was addictive even. She pulled herself to her feet and looked at herself in the mirror. Sperm covered her chin and face. She turned the faucet on the wash it off. Nikki held her face down over the basin and splashed water on her face. Admit it Nikki, you are a slut. You love it. However, she also loved ice cream. She could eat ice cream every day, but she knew that if she did, she'd quickly lose her figure, so she avoided it except for special occasions. She had the will power to deny herself ice scream. She would also deny her desire for cock.

Nikki felt hands on her hips. They pulled her back and another fat cock head probed against her weary pussy. She moaned and pushed back as it pushed inside her. The hands pulled her hips back to adjust the position. Nikki looked under her body and between her swaying pendulous breasts. Big black balls the size of tennis balls were slapping against her thighs. Max had come back for one more fuck. Strange, but the pubic hairs covering his wrinkly black nut sack were white. Nikki looked up in the mirror and saw and old bald black man fucking her from behind. He was looking down with fascination at his cock sliding in and out of her.

It was hard and thick and felt nearly almost as big as Max's. Nikki saw Max, Russ, and Gus watching her from the door. "Will one of you assholes at least lock the fucking door?" she grunted at them. The men laughed and left.

Nikki also saw a mop and bucket laying on the floor nearby. The black man hadn't removed his work shirt while he fucked her. The janitor had finally found his way here to clean this filthy restroom. Locking the door wouldn't have mattered, he had keys. The old man didn't seem too obsessed with her looks or body. He appeared just to be using her pussy to get himself off. Nikki couldn't help cumming from his deep steady pounding. That got the first reaction from him, but all he did was chuckle. "Enjoying yourself old man?" she asked.

"Yep," was his reply.

Enjoy it, because you are the last one, she thought. Well, if he's going to be the last, then I might as well get a few more orgasm out of it. Nikki braced herself against the basin with one hand and used the free one to tease her wet nipple, still dripping milk. "Fuck me you black bastard. Fuck me with that big black cock." He chuckled again. Nikki fucked him back while he rammed his cock into her. She came two more times before he filled her pussy with his seed.

****************

"What the hell took you so long?" asked Alex. "The fourth quarter is almost over. I just asked that security guard to go look for you."

Nikki looked down the stairs and saw Gus smile and wave at her. She ignored him. "It was horrible Alex. The closest restroom was closed so I had to walk over to the other side. That restroom had a long line and when I finally got in, it was filthy. Then some Sea Lion fans gave me a hard time. Sorry, but no more sexy outfits like this in public. Then I forgot where we were seated."

"I'm sorry honey. You missed a great game. We won this one."

Nikki sat down next to her husband. Max had ripped off her panties so the metal seat felt cold against her thighs and pussy. She had stuffed some toilet paper in her pussy and ass to stem what seemed a constant flow of semen from her two holes. Her pussy alone had taken three loads, but at least her ass wasn't leaking so much.

"When you say, no more sexy outfits in public, that doesn't apply to in private right?"

Nikki smiled. "In private, I'll wear anything for you." She leaned over and kissed him on the lips.

Alex smiled, but crinkled his nose and Nikki feared she might have sperm breath.

"But that hot bikini?"

"Ok. I'll still wear it for you, but Jamaica will be the last time."

Alex grinned. He jumped up as the game came to a close. "Ready?"

Everyone rose at once. Nikki used the opportunity to stand and blend in with the crowd. Unfortunately, the wet wad of toilet paper fell out of her pussy as she stood and remained on the seat surrounded by a pool of sperm. Nikki used her body to block Alex's view of it until they merged with the crowd. Liquefied semen trickled down her thigh as she climbed the stairs. Nikki could smell it the whole drive home. She hoped Alex couldn't smell it or if he did, he wouldn't recognize the smell. She left a pool of sperm on his car seat when they got out of the car at home. Nikki purposely left her purse in the car so that she could come back out for it and clean the mess up while Alex was in the rest room. The mess was another reason to avoid sex. Nikki didn't finally feel clean until she took a quick shower before bed.

Alex had her put the cheerleading uniform back on and cheer for him. She did it braless and panty-less. He really wanted sex, but Nikki's pussy still felt stretched out. She started sucking him and resisted his attempts to pull her up so that they could make love. Even if she weren't stretched out, sex tonight would have been hard. Alex had one of his weak, floppy erections and it took all her skills to make him cum with her mouth. "Thanks," he said, halfheartedly.

Nikki smiled sadly. She knew his blood flow problem made him feel emasculated. She couldn't blame him. His erection had been weak and pathetic even compared to Orson's penis. "I like sucking your dick," she told him.

"I don't deserve such a wonderful wife," said Alex pulling her up. Nikki stripped off the uniform and fell asleep in her husband's arms vowing once again that her adventures were finally over.


In Part 4, Nikki takes on the homeless, the glory hole, and her in-laws.