The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man grilling smiled at Alex. "Fan-fucking-tastic! Want a beer?"

"Sure." Alex caught the beer and popped the tab.

"I can't wait for the game... Holy shit!"

"Take your eyes off her, Jerry," growled the man's wife.

Alex turned to see where Jerry was staring. "Holy shit!" he repeated Jerry's words. "This is my wife," he said proudly.

Nikki reached out to shake Jerry's hand and grimaced as the man only stared at her boobs. Nikki had removed the sweat clothes and left them in the car while Alex wasn't looking. Nikki was wearing the cheerleading uniform of the Great White Sharks.

Once an internet poll had been taken of the sexiest cheerleading uniforms and the Sharks came in second only being beaten by the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders. They came in second and nobody outside of California had ever heard of them. The Shark's owner was a sleazy business man who infamously owned several strip clubs as well as several Hooter's franchises. It had been his business plan to make his cheerleader's the sexiest in the country and to fill the roster with big boobed women.

Nikki grinned at her husband. He was looking at her boobs also while Jerry had moved to her sexy stomach. A little embarrassingly, Jerry's two boys who looked about eight and ten were also staring wide eyed at her breasts and their mom was trying to distract them. Nikki wouldn't make a lot of female friends dressed like this. Nearby, there was a whistle. People stared at her as they passed, heading towards the stadium like animals on migration.

Even though the owner designed the uniforms for big boobed women, Nikki had trouble finding the top. It was still a little tight and showed more cleavage then she would have liked. The top left the arms and shoulders bare. It was designed to be tight. Her actual nipples were not visible, but the outlines were. The top was gray with black lines under her cleavage to represent a shark's nose and black eyes near the top of the straps going around her neck. The top crisscrossed around her back like a sport's bra and a large black foam fin protruded from the center of her back. It was flexible and would bend when she sat. Under the top, just above her rib cage, dangled a row of foam triangles representing shark's teeth. Another row of teeth stood up from the skirt so that her stomach resembled a shark's gaping maw. The skirt was short and a mixture of gray and white. She wore practical panties under the skirt, but had needed to wear her bikini top under the skimpy uniform's upper half. Nikki wore gray and white sneakers with no socks on her feet.

"My god Nikki, you look amazing."

"Thanks Alex. I think this is going to be a one time thing though." Nikki looked around her at all the gaping men and some women.

"I understand." Alex felt a twinge of jealousy at all the attention Nikki was getting. He reached out and took her hand possessively. This amazing woman was his and no one else's. He grinned. "Thanks for the beer," he said to Jerry and the Nicastro's walked off toward the stadium hand in hand.

**************

They found their seats high up in the stadium. "I should have brought my sweat clothes."

Alex nodded in agreement. Nikki was really getting a lot of attention. He liked showing her off, but this was too much. A lot of the men were drunk and completely ignored Alex while they made comments to Nikki.

"Damn! Do you see those tits? He must have money. Look at that slut. I'd sure like to shove my dick between those big titties. George, quit staring. I'm in love. She's amazing. Hey Baby, what club do you strip at?"

"I wish they'd shut up," said Alex. His face was flushed with anger.

"I've gotten a lot of attention since the operation," replied Nikki.

They did shut up once the game started with the exception of a nasty comment when Nikki bought a foot long hot dog and brought it up to her mouth. They were fifteen minutes into the game when Alex saw a peanut strike the back of the man's head in front of him. "Someone's throwing nuts," said Alex when the man turned around angrily. The man's eyes widened when he saw Nikki.

The next peanut struck the back of the chair in front of Nikki. The following peanut hit the woman in front of Nikki. Then the sharks scored.

"Sharks fucking rule. Sharks fucking rule. Fuck you Sea Lions."

People covered their children's ears. Nikki and Alex turned to look at the obnoxious man. Nikki's eyes fell on the massive black man sitting beside the sport's jerk. If anything he was bigger then Ares. She shuddered as she instinctively knew that he would have a huge cock. He winked at her as he ate a peanut from a bag. The man next to him was still shouting and waving a foam hand. He was white. The man had removed his shirt and had painted a Shark chasing a Sea Lion on his chest. The Sea Lion was a land lion with a fish tail. The man had a very muscular chest and big arms to match his torso. He stopped shouting long enough to throw back a beer. The black man stood and shouted when the Sharks made a field goal. He too pounded a beer.

The game continued and another peanut landed in the man's hair in front of Alex. This time the man stood and angrily looked behind him. His eyes widened and he quickly sat back down. The next peanut hit Alex. Alex turned back and caught the black guy about to throw another nut. "Knock it off," he shouted. Then Alex went a little white in the face. He quickly sat back down. "Nikki, did you see that black guy?"

"Yeah, what about him?"

"That's Maxwell Swell." Max Swell was about the greatest defensive player the sharks ever had. However, he was selfish, arrogant, and obnoxious. He liked to really take down opposing players and he had shown up drunk several times. As his reputation dwindled, he got the nickname Maxipad. His career lasted less then a full season.

"Get out! That's Maxipad?" said Nikki turning to look back at the black man. Just as she turned, a peanut went right down her cleavage.

"Score!" shouted Max.

Alex had seen the peanut disappear between his wife's breasts. "Knock it off, asshole," he shouted back.

The people sitting before Max had parted and Nikki found herself looking at Max's shorts. A long, snakelike bulge crept down his shorts until the large tip practically peaked out the hem. Nikki's panties went damp as she pictured what that big black cock must look like erect.

"Hey man, your slut just checked out my package."

"That's enough," shouted Alex. His eyes automatically fell to the black man's shorts and Alex fell back in his seat in shock.

The white guy with Max said, "Yo bro, you ever fuck any of the Shark's cheerleaders?"

"Fuck yeah! About six. Two are still out there. See that redhead and the blonde on the end."

"Lucky bastard."

"I likes me the white pussy."

A security guard was climbing the steps and Alex motioned to him. The security guard stared at Nikki the whole time Alex complained about the men behind him. The guard nodded and left.

"Every freaking game," said the security guard.

Nikki and Alex turned to watch as the guard motioned for Max Swell and the white man to evacuate their seats. Max gave Alex the finger.

"I used to worship that guy," mumbled Alex.

"He's not putting up a fight." Nikki watched the men grab a cooler filled with beer and step out to the stairs. The security guard was a muscular white guy about the size of the white man with Max. He only looked small next to Max. The security guard marched the two men up the stairs towards the exit.

Several people cheered as the sport's jerks were led off. Then everyone turned their attention back to the game.

"I have to pee," whispered Nikki.

"Wait until half time is over. You know how the line gets to the woman's restroom during halftime and you won't use a port-a-potty."

Nikki held her legs together and leaned forward during halftime. Alex was right. At least half the seats evacuated during halftime. They refilled when the third quarter started. "I'll be back," she said.

Nikki stood and squeezed through the bleachers to the steps. Men stared at her. She climbed the stairs to the exit. Men stared at her. Women stared at her. Boys stared at her. "Never again," she mumbled. Nikki exited the bleachers to the hall and found it deserted. "Much better," she said. The closest bathroom was closed for cleaning after the halftime onrush. Nikki walked around the hall to the next restroom. She passed the men's room and entered the ladies' room. Nikki was pleased to see that the toilets were mostly clean. She pulled her panties down, hitched her skirt up and had a quick pee. Nikki fixed her clothes and washed her hands. "I do look like a slut," she whispered at her reflection in the mirror.

Nikki left the restroom and was passing the men's room when the door opened. She was vaguely aware of a large dark presence appearing in the doorway. "Fuck," it said. Nikki rolled her eyes and tried to speed up, but suddenly she was grabbed from behind. Nikki found one huge hand clamped over her mouth and another wrapped around her ribs. She was quickly hauled back into the men's bathroom.

The hand left her waist long enough to lock the bathroom door. Everything had happened so fast, that Nikki hadn't reacted. Now the fear hit her. The man was black. The dark black hand under her nose was huge. The man's other arm wrapped around her waist again. He was so strong, all he needed to hold her still was the hand over her mouth. The hand touching her ribs, slid up under her uniform. Nikki tried to struggle in the man's iron grip. She wanted to scream into the palm, but then the man's hand had snaked under her bikini top and found her nipple. The scream turned into a moan. He pulled her ass back into his huge bulge. Her Skirt had been flipped up and Nikki felt the man's throbbing erection against her panty clad ass. She pushed her ass back into the man's bulge. Nikki heard the man chuckle and at that point he realized he could remove the hand covering her mouth. The man reached behind her and fumbled with his shorts until he freed his cock. He then grabbed Nikki's wrist and pulled her hand back to his shaft. Nikki grabbed it and stroked his shaft. It felt as big as Ares' cock. "You black guys have the biggest cocks," she mumbled.

"You got that right," he growled in her ear and she could smell the beer on his breath.

Nikki stroked the cock in her hand while he pushed her uniform top up, untied her bikini top and was now playing with both her nipples. Nikki groaned in pleasure and leaned back into the man's hard chest. A day after taking her first two black cocks, she was horny and ready for this stranger's dark meat. The man shuffled her towards the wash basins where she could see his reflection in the mirror. She'd pretty much guessed already and was not surprised to see Max Swell's reflection staring at her. Just the sight of her bare breasts in the mirror with his huge black hands squeezing her nipples almost had Nikki on the brink of an orgasm. The sight looked exceptionally erotic to her. His black hands were so large, they looked matched to her EE cup breasts. As she stared in the mirror, one hand left her breast to slide down her bare belly. It reached her skirt and pushed the material down over her hips until the skirt fell to her feet. The hand then pushed under her sheer panties and across her shaved crotch. She did cum when one thick black finger pushed between her labia. Max pulled his hand off her breast and glanced at the milk coating his palm.

"Fuck Max!"

Nikki saw Max's white friend appear in a bathroom stall in the mirror's reflection. He had just pulled his pants up and was staring in shock at the sight before him. "I thought y...you..." Nikki paused to moan as she humped the finger in her pussy. "g...got thrown out."

"Naw, bitch," said the white guy. "The guard's my bra. He just makes us move and be quiet." The white guy still had his shirt off. As she watched, he started pushing his shorts back down.

"I think the slut only likes dark meat, Russ," said Max.

"I don't care if she likes white or dark. I'm tapping that ass," said the white guy. "She doesn't have to like it." Russ' cock sprang up already hard. It was an impressive 10". The black cock in Nikki's hand felt closer to a foot long. It was as big as Ares' and possibly even thicker. Nikki watched Russ bend to pull his cell phone out of his shorts. He appeared to send off a quick text message before snapping a quick picture of her in Max's hands. Russ tossed the phone on his clothes and walked towards her naked except for the painting across his bare chest.

Nikki groaned a complaint when Max's finger left her pussy. He kept his hand under her panties, moved around to the waist, and with a quick tug, ripped them off her body. Max tossed the destroyed panties towards the overflowing garbage can, but missed and they fell to the floor.

Nikki stared at Russ stroking his big cock as she felt Max aim his huge black prick towards her pussy. Nikki gasped as she felt the head slide along her wet slit and then push against the entrance to her pussy.

Nikki would have thought that she'd be used to big cock heads by now, but her opening still resisted the large head despite trying it's best to lubricate it. She moaned as it slipped inside her. Max impatiently worked it in and out until it was slick enough to push in deeper. Nikki trembled with pleasure as Max began fucking her with half his massive cock, then three quarters, and soon the entire length. Why does this keep happening to me? She thought. One more time and that's it. I'll fuck them both and then try to keep out of these situations.

Nikki soon felt another orgasm building. Having Russ jerk off while watching Max fuck her was really turning her on. Max was hunched down to fuck her pussy. He seemed to grow tired of the position. Nikki felt herself being lifted by his muscular arms. Her legs wrapped behind him. She looked like the female figurehead on a ship's prow. Max's large hands were holding her up by her breasts, his fingers squeezing and kneading her nipples the whole time. The pending orgasm grew more powerful. He grunted in frustration as he tried to find a good angle to pound his cock into her. Nikki stared in awe at her reflection. She swore her breasts looked bigger as the orgasm approached. Her nipples were thrust out through Max's meaty black fingers. They turned darker. Nikki screamed as she came. A strong stream of milk shot out from her nipples and struck her reflection, dripping down the mirror. Another orgasm came on top of the previous one and another stream of milk shot out from her breasts. This one was less powerful and didn't strike the mirror, but fell on the faucet and in the sink.

"You pregnant or sumthin'?" asked Russ.

"It just happens," moaned Nikki.

"Can't get a good angle for fucking," growled Max. He stepped away from the mirror and turned sideways. Max lowered her and himself down, never pulling his mighty cock from her pussy. Soon Nikki found herself on all fours with Max kneeling behind her. The powerful black man grasped her hips and began fucking her hard and fast. "This is how I like to fuck," he grunted. Nikki moaned in pleasure. His powerful thrusts were forcing her down. Nikki's forehead hit the floor and then her cheek. Her eyes were closed as she came again. Milk trickled along a ridge in the tiled floor. Nikki opened her eyes. She could see urine stains on the floor just inches from her face. She was looking under the stall door. The floor was covered in stains and some spots held urine spots that were still wet. Moments ago, she had been thrilled to find the woman's restroom clean when she used it, now she was getting fucked on the floor of the dirty men's room.

Nikki felt a pain on her head and then her face lifted off the dirty floor. Max's hand was wrapped around her hair pulling her back up. Nikki rose back to all fours, her mouth open in pain at having her hair pulled. Her eyes crossed as she found herself looking down a long white cock. The head pushed past her lips. Russ had grown tired of just watching.

Max released her hair. His thrusts weren't forcing her down anymore. They were pushing her forwards sending Russ' cock deeper down her throat. Nikki found herself having her third threesome in several weeks and she was loving it. Russ had a gorgeous cock and she would have liked to take her time with it, but Max was a powerful fucker. He preferred fucking with the entire length of his shaft in fast, hard strokes, and Nikki could concentrate on little but the incredible fucking she was getting.

"Get ready, slut," growled Max. "I hope you ain't on the pill because I'm gonna put a baby in that belly."

Nikki gasped around the ten inch dick shoved down her throat. She could feel her pussy stretching wider around Max's shaft. Max was grunting as he sped up his thrusts. Nikki felt her nipples aching in anticipation. Max slammed his cock in deep and his balls slapped hard against Nikki's thighs. The black man's sperm sprayed hard against her womb. Nikki's own orgasm exploded. More milk hit the tiles. More sperm came and more milk sprayed. Milk shot out from her nipples with each spurt of his cock. She'd never had an orgasm last so long. When his cock finished spurting, Max pulled it out to the sound of applause. Nikki looked over to see the security guard clapping his hands.

"Finally," said the guard. "A little payback for putting up with you assholes."

"Welcome to the party, bra," said Russ.

"Yeah Gus," grunted Max. "This is some sweet pussy. It knows how to milk a cock for all it's worth."

Nikki's mouth was still stuffed with Russ' cock. She could see Gus undressing. He had a fit, muscular chest. These men were jerks, but they looked pretty damn good. Gus bore a strong resemblance to Russ and she assumed they may have been twins. She hadn't noticed the resemblance back at the bleachers. Their face, hair, height, build, and as Russ dropped his pants, cocks were similar. Nikki stared at the second ten inch white cock bobbing before Gus as he stepped out of his uniform trousers.

Russ grabbed her head and aimed her eyes back at his pubic hairs as she blew him. Nikki bobbed her head rapidly and stared up Russ' fit body, past the painted chest, and into his eyes as he looked down at her. She felt his cock swell and then it bucked in her throat. It jerked several more times and Russ held her head still as his sperm filled her belly. Nikki was disappointed she hadn't gotten to taste him.

"You guys couldn't find a better place to fuck her?" asked Gus as he laid down beside Nikki. "Climb on this, slut," he ordered holding his dick up.

Nikki clamped her lips tightly over Russ' shrinking cock and sucked tightly as she pulled her head back. She was rewarded with several drops of semen squirting on her tongue before his cock left her mouth entirely. She sat up on her knees, then squatted, and through her leg over Gus.

"Yech!" said Gus as sperm dripped down over his erect penis before it disappeared in Nikki's pussy. "Damn dude! How much cum you put in here?"

"Several weeks worth," chuckled Max. He was stroking his cock back to erection.

"Fuck it. I don't care. I got to play with them titties." Gus leaned up and clamped his lips over her right nipple. Nikki immediately came again. Gus gurgled a little with surprise at the milk filling his mouth, but he quickly recovered and sucked on her nipple with more enthusiasm, switching to her left one after a minute.

Nikki ground her crotch down into Gus before bouncing on his cock as rapidly as she could. He was inches shorter then Max, but her pussy didn't care especially since he was doing such a number on her nipples. Whatever one he wasn't sucking on at the moment, was being teased by his fingers. Nikki closed her eyes as she came again and heard Gus grunt in contentment as he got another mouthful of milk. When she reopened her eyes, she found herself staring down the length of an impressive dark black cock jutting out roughly a foot from a kinky batch of pubic hair. She didn't need to be told what to do. She smiled up at Max as she licked and sucked his big black cock. Nikki was vaguely aware of hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks apart. Something pushed against her sphincter. She couldn't move her head to look, but felt a large cock head push into her anus.