The Aether Candle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't do anything to her physically. That wasn't how his powers worked. But it didn't matter that she was receiving perfectly ordinary stimulus. Her brain would respond as though it were more, because he'd put her in a most receptive mood.

By the time Dan came up for air, Lucie's pupils were dilated, cheeks flushed, and nostrils flaring. "Why'd you stop?" she asked through bated breaths. Her hands were on the small of his back, pressing down gently so that her mound would press against him as she raised her hips up off the sofa cushion. Not that he needed body language to tell that she was aroused. Now that he knew to watch out for it, he couldn't miss the invigorating sensation.

All he had to do was evoke emotions, be it in the Aether or the real world, and his battery would charge up. Any would do, but lust was definitely the most interesting.

"To make you wish I hadn't," Dan said, in response to her question.

Lucie groaned, peeled her shirt off in a manner utterly at odds with physical laws, and pulled him back down. They'd reached the point where it was impossible to proceed gracefully in the real world, but they weren't in the real world, so it didn't matter that she technically didn't have enough room to pull off that little maneuver.

Dan slowly started to move down her body, making love to her creamy white neck, then the tops of her swollen breasts, which were sadly still contained by a pretty pink bra. Until they weren't. This time, she didn't even remove the garment. It just vanished the moment Dan decided that it should, revealing the most amazing pair of breasts he'd ever seen, with lovely pink nipples rising up into the air like hilltop guard towers. Lucie noticed him staring at them, laughed awkwardly, and guided him down to the left one without a word. The moment he took it in his mouth, she gasped. Then soon began to purr. Her hips rolled and she hooked a slender thigh around his waist while digging her nails into the back of his head.

After less than a minute of working one beautiful nub, Dan got Lucie to explode in a powerful orgasm. He stopped sucking for all of three seconds, then went right back to it, though she was still spasming. That had the desired effect. Dan wasn't quite sure, but he thought he caught the end of one climax and the start of another. Whether she rolled right into a new one or not, though, he had her cumming for a good two or three minutes straight.

"Wow," she said, after recovering enough breath. "Didn't even know that was possible."

Dan gave her other pink protrusion a little lick, causing her to shudder. "What's that?"

"Nipple orgasms," she said, raking her nails through his short hair. "I've heard of it before, but I figured it was a myth. Like female ejaculation."

"That's no myth," Dan said. Another lick. Another shudder. He might have been mistaken, but he thought she was on the brink again already. That made his cock throb. He couldn't believe how quickly the tide had turned in his favor. "Europe's always behind."

Lucie gave a full-throated laugh. "Guess so." She rested a finger beneath his chin and pulled it upward, making him look her in the eye. He hadn't even realized how focused he'd been on her breasts, though that should have come as no surprise. He definitely had a fixation. She leaned down and kissed him softly, without even opening her mouth. "Femjac's really a thing?" she asked after their lips parted, before giggling at her own question.

"Play your cards right and you just might find out."

She scoffed. "What do I have to do to make that happen?"

Rather than answering, Dan went to work on her right nipple.

It turned out that she was indeed ready for another orgasm. Just a few licks and some light sucking later, Dan made her whole body go stiff. Lucie exhaled heavily then all the tension seeped out of her muscles and she turned to jelly beneath him. The ease with which Dan produced the climax more than made up for its short duration and the lack of thrashing.

"No need to set a record," Lucie panted as she came down from her high.

"As if he could," Nora said from the hallway.

She wore a fishnet body-stocking, plain black bra, and matching thong. No one dressed like that, outside of lingerie catalogs, but there she was. Her hands were planted on her lovely hips, which Dan couldn't help but note were surprisingly generous. She was fit enough for muscles to stand out, along with her hip bones, but still soft in the right places. Her tits weren't big enough to provide symmetry for that gloriously thick lower body, despite the effects of the Aether, but Dan was no longer sure that he cared. Much. There had to be at least a handful inside those demi-cups, and with thighs like that—to say nothing of the ass he couldn't wait to get a glimpse of—he was willing to bump her up a cup size or two.

Which still didn't let them compete with Lucie's. Hers were so big, even in real life, that Nora often called her Tits McGee or Chesty McChesterson. Lucie herself seemed to think they were too big. When she didn't think any guys were listening, she'd complain to Nora about how they made her back ache or kept her from participating fully in gym class. They were both crazy. The twin peaks he held in his hands were nothing short of perfect.

Actually, he'd not have complained if they were even bigger. Say, the size of his mom's watermelons rather than Lucie's cantaloupes, however ripe and full they might be. He probably had a problem, though. Especially since he was fooling around with the hottest girl in school—or, rather, and even hotter representation thereof—while a close runner-up looked on, presumably about to join in, and yet he found himself wishing his fucking mother, of all people, was lying beneath him instead. Just because her breasts were bigger.

Well, no. That was one reason, but not the only one. Not even close.

Man, he was seriously messed up.

Dan pushed the thought aside. He could deal with his budding Oedipal complex later. For the time being, his hands were more than full. "I think you forgot our drinks," he told Nora, before proceeding to act as though she didn't even exist.

Lucie gasped as he took her left nipple back into his mouth. Her back arched and went stiff. Then she released a contented sigh and settled back into the cushions. Meanwhile, energy continued to flow into him, giving him a nice jolt.

"Probably because I'm so traumatized by what I'm seeing right now," Nora said, as if anyone was listening. That didn't even make sense. She wouldn't have seen anything until she'd already fixed the drinks, had that actually been the reason for her and Ray to go in the other room. Or wherever they'd gone. "Thought you had better taste than that, Luce."

"So...mmph...did I," Lucie panted, much to Dan's disappointment. Or maybe that was exactly what he wanted to hear, on some level. "Until he kissed me," she said dreamily, as if the memory of it made it hard for her to think straight. Dan wished he could see the look in her eyes as she said it, but he was not about to take his mouth off her glorious nipple.

"That good, huh?" Nora asked, clearly skeptical.

"Better," Lucie replied, just before succumbing to yet another orgasm.

"Hmm," Nora said. Her attention turned back to Dan, who'd finally come up for air, if only to spare Lucie from sensory overload. "Okay, lover boy. Let's see what you've got." That Lucie might not be done with him obviously hadn't occurred to her.

And, to his surprise, Dan was pretty okay with that.

There was nothing particularly romantic about Nora commanding him to prove that he wasn't a complete waste. Even now that she was showing some interest in him, she was still talking down to him. For that reason, Dan probably should have told Nora to go fuck herself before turning his attention back to Lucie. But damn if he hadn't longed for a chance with her. Besides, Ray could show up again at any moment.

Heart thumping, Dan slipped off Lucie and strode quickly over to Nora, who was staring at him with a mix of amusement, defiance, and mockery. He slapped his hands down on her ass, giving the meaty globes a good squeeze, and pulled his annoyingly irresistible friend tight against his body. She yelped at the sudden gesture but threw her arms around him so quickly, and so deftly, that he had to wonder if she was merely feigning surprise. It was hard to say which one of them initiated the kiss that soon followed.

There was little question, however, about who set the pace.

As he'd pretty much figured she would, Nora soon proved herself to be a total a fucking dynamo. Ray hadn't been kidding about her generating more suction power than any vacuum cleaner. At first, Dan actually panicked. Not because he literally thought she'd suck his lungs out through his mouth or anything, but because he'd never experienced anything like it and wasn't sure he could keep up. That he'd manage to avoid breaking away to catch his breath after just a few seconds, like the amateur she thought he was. It didn't take long, though, to realize he was more than up to the task. To stop seeing it as a challenge and recognize it for the intensely pleasurable experience that it was. And not just because of her sweet lips and insistent tongue. Her ass was every bit as epic as he'd hoped.

The size and feel of it blew his mind. No matter how aggressively Dan pawed at those cheeks, they barely moved. They were so big and firm. Yes, there was a certain amount of springiness. A little give. Not much, though. Even Ms. Conklin's ass seemed soft and jiggly in comparison. On the one hand, Dan saw that as further evidence that she was too much of a gym bunny, whose breasts would never reach their full potential as a result. On the other, he had more fun grabbing at it and squeezing it than he'd have ever imagined. And he'd spent more time thinking about how that might feel than he cared to admit.

The longer he endured her onslaught, the more aroused she grew. Dan's body—or whatever vessel he occupied here in the Aether—was soon humming with magical energy.

Feeling ever more confident that he was not just her peer, but her superior, Dan put his nascent powers to use. He continued kneading Nora's ass like dough, only now he poured some of the energy she and Lucie had fed him into the effort. If everything worked as intended, Nora would find herself so excited that her buttocks would tingle, then really come alive with sensation. Waves of pleasure would roll over her, as though he were eating her pussy with abandon rather than simply groping her. He wanted her to know that she'd experienced something unnatural. Something no other man could deliver, however manly he might be. Wanted her to crave his touch the way a druggie did his next fix.

Only it didn't work.

Dan had no idea what was wrong. After something of a slow start, he'd hit his stride with Lucie and things had started to go as well as he could have hoped. But for whatever reason, Nora wasn't reacting the way she should have. No, his efforts weren't completely wasted. She moaned into his mouth and her body writhed against his. It wasn't like she pushed him away after a few seconds or anything. Or stopped to tell him that he was doing it all wrong, which was probably the bigger fear. She was defraying some of the cost of his attempt at manipulating her, too. The girl was definitely into it. But she wasn't cumming.

Still, after they peeled apart, Nora looked flatly, hand on her hip, and then grinned. That was it. No shower of compliments or expression of disbelief. But it was enough.

Sure, Dan wished he'd made a believer out of her the way he had Lucie. That he could make her regret having pitied him for the past four years. Compared to the way she usually looked at him, though, that slight curvature of her dark lips was serious progress.

"Ray's better."

"You're kidding," Lucie said. "How's that even possible?"

Nora shrugged. "He just is." Her grin broadened, growing more than a little sadistic. "And he's not the best kisser I've ever met. Not by a long shot."

Words failed Dan. He could still salvage things, though, if he just manned up. Took charge and showed her that he could be every bit as assertive and dominant as the guys she was comparing him and Ray to. So he grabbed hold of her again, relishing in the feel of her sculpted mounds, and pressed his lips to hers. To his surprise, Nora was a bit reluctant at first. As though she thought the battle over, her opponent defeated. If so, she couldn't have been too disappointed to realize he still had some fight in him, because she threw herself into the kiss as vigorously as before. Perhaps even redoubled her efforts. After a while, she climbed up on him until the only thing holding her up was his hand on her ass.

Well, she probably didn't need any help with that. He'd seen her climb a rope in gym class, and she claimed to have practiced with the stripper pole that a guy she'd dated for a while had in his frat house. Ascending Mount Daniel couldn't have been much of a challenge compared to that. Still, he kept one hand on her backside just in case.

The other made its way up to her hair, which was not as soft and silky as Lucie's. When he'd run his hand through her raven tresses, Dan had felt like he'd dipped his hand in a pool of water. Nora's thick curls offered much more resistance and had lots of texture. That was neither a good thing nor a bad thing. It was just something he took note of.

After a while, Dan spun around and all but dropped Nora onto the coffee table. He didn't release her until she was practically touching it, but it still wasn't the softest landing. As he'd figured it might, that seemed to excite her. For the briefest of instants, that interrupted the flow of energy. But when it resumed, it did so with a nice surge at the start.

Staring down the length of her body at him, Nora chewed her lower lip and pumped her eyebrows, inviting him to ravage her further. So he did. Starting with a bra that had no right to still exist then moving on to her modest breasts.

Fine, that weren't that modest. Not here in the Aether, anyway. A lot of guys would have said they were perfect. As far as Dan was concerned, though, the bigger the better. He did notice that she had beautiful nipples, though. They were dark, closer to brown than pink, and really prominent. A little longer than usual, perhaps, and much thicker. Not freakishly so, just very inviting. Even if his powers didn't work as well on her as they did on Lucie, which was probably only because he was more intimidated by her anyway, he shouldn't have trouble inducing a nipple orgasm or two. Not with that much hardened flesh to work with.

"And here I was thinking that all you appreciated was my ass," Nora said as he started kissing around the outer edges of one breast. She might not sound so smug if she knew how badly he wanted them to be bigger. "What?" Nora asked, in response to nothing. "You think I haven't noticed you glancing down whenever I've got my back to you?"

Lucie snickered. "Like that bothers you."

It was only after she spoke that Dan remembered Nora's crazy hot friend was still there. He wished there was more of him to go around. Having a threesome with two chicks sounded so awesome, and it usually looked great in porn. But in practice, there were certain logistical problems. Too many parts in need of attention, and not enough Daniel to provide it.

"Well, I didn't say that," Nora told her friend. "Those of us who weren't blessed with your sweater puppies have gotta work with what we've got." As if she had no ability to influence their size. Sure, genetics played a huge role. But so did diet and exercise. Simple body fat percentage. Was it okay for Dan to blame her for the size of her tits? No, not really. He only had so much sympathy when he heard her complain about it, though. She chose to prioritize having a big, muscular, jiggle-free booty. That was a respectable choice. Perhaps even enviable, given that so few girls who tried to develop their posteriors succeeded the way Nora had. But it was still a choice. "Course it's nice to get some recognition."

Her words finally sank in, making Dan realize that Nora wasn't so different from him after all. Sure, half the guys at school drooled over her, and she'd been with tons of college guys already, even though they'd yet to graduate high school. Dan's record couldn't compare to that. But so what? It was easier for girls. And that didn't mean she was any less insecure. Did anything else matter? No one was any more desirable than they believed themselves to be. And no one who was flattered by a guy's attention could claim to be out of his league. Because if they were, why would they care what he thought?

By the time Dan made his way to the nearest nipple, Nora was putty in his hands. He believed it, and that made it true. Hardly three seconds after her took the dark nub in his mouth, her hips started bucking wildly and a string of obscenities passed through her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Nora cried as she clutched him to her breast. "Daniel. Dan the Fucking Man. I'm cumming. I'm cumming so hard, al-fucking-ready, you goddamn fucking asshole!"

From the couch, he heard a voice say, "Some people like orgasms."

Just as her spasms started to die down, Dan moved quickly over to her other nipple, biting hard. He didn't hold it in his teeth long, though. Because she needed to feel his lips and tongue as well. Between that and the way he was twisting the first nipple with his fingers, Nora slipped back into orgasm the instant she'd finished cumming the first time.

"Get out of those panties," Dan commanded some time later, after he'd finally grown bored with chaining orgasms together. He'd lost count at five. Or maybe it was six. He ran a hand down her side, following the deep plunge in to her narrow waist and sliding out along the outside of her hip. "Keep the fishnet, though." He gave the top of her thigh a firm slap, earning virtually no reaction. "Just tear a hole a crotch so I can eat that pussy." Sucking on her nipples while the fabric was still in place was one thing, but cunnilingus was a bit more involved. At least if it was done right. Which was the only way he ever did it.

"Yes, sir," Nora said. There wasn't so much as a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

He looked up at Lucie, who was playing with herself. "You want to sit on her face?"

Lucie's eyes went wide. "How can you—you didn't even ask—"

"With her, I don't ask—I tell," Dan said. He looked down at Nora. "Isn't that right?"

There was a spike in the flow of energy she provided. "Fuck me," Nora said. It was neither request nor command, though that would would come soon enough. Just a breathless exclamation. A confirmation, that she was his, utterly and completely.

"That's okay," Lucie said, holding up her hand. "I'm good."

"You'll change your mind," Dan said.

The look on her face told him he was right. But that could wait.

Nora shuddered her way through another orgasm before Dan even added his fingers. Once he did, Lucie learned that femjac was, indeed, a thing. But Dan told her she wouldn't get to experience it until she let Nora go down on her. She agreed, if not without hesitation.

Dan pushed the coffee table closer to the sofa and Lucie spread her legs. Nora repositioned herself onto all fours and then buried her face between the other girl's thighs. Dan gave the two of them a few minutes to get comfortable with each other before he started in on Nora's ass, starting with her cheeks then working his way in towards her dark rosebud.

"Oh god, please tell me you're gonna fuck my ass," Nora said. "Not until after you've fucked my pussy, but still." She looked over her shoulder at Dan. "I'd have sworn my left tit that you were too vanilla for that, but if you don't mind tossing a salad, you've gotta be up for it. Because if you're not, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you then piss on your face."

1...34567...24