The Aether Candle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan slapped her ass. Hard. "You'll what?"

"I mean, please?" she said, giving him a puppy dog face.

"Of course I will," Dan said. "Now get back to that pink taco."

Once he returned to the real world, Dan would find that Nora didn't remember any of this. Things wouldn't change between them in the least. Not after one session. If what Caleb said about a bond forming in the real world was true, then perhaps it would eventually. Even if he didn't summon her enough to claim her as a familiar. Either way, come Monday morning, Nora would still look at him like a lovable-but-not-fuckable-goof. It still did Dan's ego a world of good to see her being so submissive towards him, though.

So of course, that was when Ray made his triumphant return.

"Well, look who's back for more," Nora said, lower lip trapped beneath glistening white teeth. With a petulant whimper, she pushed her ass back against the space that had been occupied by Dan's mouth a moment earlier but was now empty. "Luce, go get some," she told her friend. "And you," she said to Dan. "Would you please give me the hard fucking I so desperately need? I don't even care which hole. Skip my cunt and go straight for my shit hole if you want. Just please give me that dick before I cry."

Dan almost made a mess in his pants. Earlier, Nora had told him Ray was better. She'd meant at kissing, but it was hard to imagine that she thought him terrible at everything else. Yet here she was, choosing Dan over him. Over the guy who girls always chose over everyone else, often including their boyfriends. The girl who'd long assured him that some day someone would be desperate enough to settle for him was telling her friend to go occupy Ray's attention so she could have Dan all to herself. Damn.

Though she'd just begged for his cock, Dan decided he wasn't done with his oral ministrations. Only after Nora experienced the second most intense orgasm of the night, with his tongue swirling around her anus, did he let up. And at that point, Nora decided that she should return the favor a bit before they got to the deep boning.

She didn't suck his dick for very long, though. It probably didn't help that Dan criticized her approach a few times, however politely. Was it his fault that he didn't like spitting, gagging, and so on? The girl had obviously watched too much of the wrong kind of porn.

Though he suspected that wasn't the real problem. Once she was no longer on the receiving end, Nora lost all interest in him. Or maybe Ray's hold over her wasn't so weak compared to his after all. Which would only have made sense.

So there Dan was, sitting on the glass coffee table, semi-erect penis in hand, watching as his best friend received a tag team blowjob from the two girls he'd summoned to Aether for himself. Girls he'd known for a long time, and lusted after for nearly as long. Girls everyone wanted, but couldn't hope to get. In Lucie's case, that had even applied to Ray—until now.

How pathetic must he have looked, all neglected and forlorn?

It was only happening because he was letting it, though. Wasn't that the theme of the night? When he doubted himself, he lost sway over the objects of his lust.

Dan slid a hand under Lucie's arm and pulled her up into his lap. She offered no resistance, and indeed quickly mounted him reverse cowgirl. Deftly, he guided his cock to her snatch. It took some effort to work his fat mushroom cap in at first, but eventually she loosened up. By the time her glistening labia reached his foreskin, the girl was already cumming. Dan probably should have shown mercy, then, but he didn't wait until her climax finished to start fingering her clit with one hand and rolling a stiff nipple between his fingers with the other, all while sucking on an earlobe and kissing her neck.

She tried, several times, to tell him how amazing he was. At no point did she gather enough breath, though. Dan wasn't even fucking her that hard. In fact, his hips weren't moving. His ass was flat on the coffee table. But he was guiding her down inexorably, and tending to other parts quite expertly, which was more than the girl could handle.

He was starting to get the feeling that she was a virgin, despite her many European boyfriends. For all the difference that it made. She still would be one, in real life. Lucie Kladivo was not having sex with him; her Aether avatar was. There was a difference.

Not enough of one to keep Dan from enjoying the way he had her suspended in a state of pure ecstasy, though, her next orgasm never more than eighty or ninety seconds away.

"Thought you don't care about size?" Dan said after deciding she'd earned some respite.

"There's such a thing as too big," Lucie countered as she wiped a lock of sweat-dampened hair away from her face. And rubbed her sore mound with a gesture too firm and rapid to be soothing. Like she couldn't stand to have the pressure let up, even for an instant, yet wasn't quite prepared to launch an all-out assault on her clitoris either.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked.

"No," she said, reassuringly. "You're big, but good-big, not it-hurts-big." She drew a deep breath and exhaled. "I think. For the most part."

"I can slow down."

"Were you not going slow already?"

Dan's voice hardened. "Is that a challenge?"

"No!" she blurted out so fast he had to laugh. "I thought it was sweet of you. Like you could tell that I was close to my limit and didn't want to push past it."

"That was the idea, yeah."

"Good," she said. "Keep that up." She leaned back and around as best she could and kissed him on the forehead. That was so tender and affectionate it took Dan completely off-guard. "Just don't expect me to try fitting that thing in my mouth. I'll leave that to Ms. Hoover over there," she said, pointing at Nora.

So they went back to it, working at a glacial pace set entirely by Lucie. Not once did Dan thrust up into her. He continued using his mouth and hands to stimulate other parts of her body, but from the waist down, he was completely passive. A human fuck-stick for her to play with. That was a little frustrating, as the animal inside him cried out for him to ravage her, but he had plenty of fun playing with her heavy breasts, teasing her nipples, running his fingers through her almost ethereal hair, and kissing her neck. Though inside she was hot as a furnace and tight as a vice, her skin was soft and cool. She smelled amazing, too. A pleasant melange of sweat, shampoo, and natural perform filled his nostrils. Her scent was light and sweet. It reminded him, faintly, of French vanilla and buttercream.

No matter how slowly she worked her hips, or how often she paused to steady herself, Lucie's orgasms just kept coming one after another. For the most part, she was a lot quieter than Nora, which was entirely predictable, but every once in a while she screamed at the top of her lungs. And, eventually, she started to really ride him. Not as furiously as Nora was riding Ray, but the timidity she'd shown earlier definitely faded away.

When he sensed that she was running out of steam, or at least light-headed from all the endorphins, Dan slid out from under her, then moved her from the coffee table to the couch. But the look in her eyes told him that she wasn't quite done. Which was good, because Nora seemed to have just hit third gear. She and Ray had changed positions as well and he didn't think they'd be ready to let him cut in anytime soon. So he propped Lucie's ankles up on his shoulders and slowly, gently, entered her once more.

"This is so incredible," Lucie said as she rubbed her clit with one hand and pressed the other to his cheek. Her dark eyes formed a twofold abyss. Dan nearly lost himself in their depths, she stared so intently at him. "I had no idea sex could feel this good."

Because she'd never tried it before? Or because her previous partners hadn't compared to him? Dan would have loved to know the answer to that question, but didn't ask. Lucie the Unattainable thought he was a god, and Dan figured he just might be. Near enough as made no difference, anyway. That was all he needed to know for the time being.

"Hey, Dan," Ray said some time later, after Lucie screamed her way through an orgasm so intense they all wondered if she'd survive it. She did, but it was clear that she wouldn't be up for more anytime soon. Or again that night. "Come fuck this ass," his friend said, giving Nora's butt a nice slap. Bright red palm prints were already visible, but the sound she made told Dan that she enjoyed the abuse.

"Soon as you're—"

"No," Ray said. "Let's double her up."

"Nora?" Dan asked, heart racing. In porn, double-penetration sometimes seemed to be an act of humiliation or submission yet other times looked like something the woman really enjoyed. That might simply have meant that some of them put on a better performance than others, or that different directors wanted to cater to different fantasies, but from what he read on discussion boards and what not, some women really did enjoy it. Still more fantasized about it but had never been brave enough to try. The notion of a woman fully embracing her sexuality, feeling no shame in it no matter the extremes it pushed her to, really turned Dan on. Yet so did the idea of getting Nora to agree to something she wouldn't necessarily enjoy, just because she was so eager to please them that she dared not say no.

That bothered him, but he couldn't deny that the feeling was there.

Would he want to hurt Lucie that way? Or even bring her discomfort? No. She thought she was too good for him too, in real life, but she'd never been a bitch about it. Had never gotten him all worked up just because it amused her, or because she enjoyed the feeling of being desired even if it was by a guy she had no intention of hooking up with. She'd never toyed with his emotions. He was friends with both girls, on some level, but only one had Friendzoned him in the truest, most pernicious sense of the term.

"That's kinda your thing isn't it?" he said, remembering all the times she'd shared too much information about her sexual proclivities at the lunch table with a friend she had to know wanted to fuck her. He wasn't sure how much of that she'd simply made up, but somehow he didn't find it hard to believe that she'd had two cocks inside her at the same time before. You didn't date a frat boy who had a stripper pole in his living room, and try that pole out at a party, without expecting to fuck a few of his friends. That was good, though, in a way. It made his head spin, but at least it meant she knew what she was in for. That was evidently important to Dan, no matter how she'd treated him in the past.

"Don't make me beg," Nora said, in tone so pleading as to render the request moot. "You want to hear me say it? I'm a filthy slut. I love being used. By as many guys at once as won't get freaked out by the sight of another guy's dick."

That made Dan's throat go tight. Those words reminded him of everything he didn't like about Nora. She wasn't just okay with the worst sort of behavior from guys, but was drawn to it. She judged men who refrained from engaging in it. Dan wasn't as "vanilla" as she thought, but he obviously wasn't as depraved as she was.

No, he could never satisfy Lucie in real life either, but the illusion that he could would lead him to choose her over Nora in a heartbeat—if he actually had the choice. With Nora, he'd constantly have to choose between doing things that made him slightly uncomfortable or feeling like he wasn't a real man. That he was only good for putting food on the table and paying junior's tuition bill. No other girl made him feel that way, though. It wasn't like that was a permanent feature of his sexual or romantic encounters.

Just at that moment, though, it didn't matter. He wasn't being asked how he felt about entering into a relationship with her. He might never decide to summon her again after tonight, but he sure as shit was going to follow the scene to its natural conclusion.

"Are you serious? Both at once?" Lucie asked.

Was Dan about to change her impression of him by participating in such an extreme act?

Did it matter? None of them would remember this. Besides him, of course.

Still, Dan met Lucie's gaze, silently asking her permission. She gave it, jerking her head towards Nora as if to say, "What are you waiting for? You know how impatient she can get." All she actually said, though, was"No one better ask me to do that after she's done."

"Honey, no one thinks you're that hardcore. Sorry," Nora said.

"Fuck you, bitch," Lucie said, as lovingly as one can speak such words.

Neither Dan nor Ray said anything as they set about lining everything up. Nora grunted and her back stiffened when Dan started pushing his glistening helmet against her sphincter, but her muscles relaxed almost an instant later. They tensed up again when he made another push, but she drew a deep breath, exhaled slowly, and her back door slowly opened up.

"Keep going," Ray said.

"Please," Nora added.

So he did.

She didn't climax before he'd even gotten as far as the foreskin, the way Dan was sort of coming to expect, but it soon became clear that Nora was beside herself with ecstasy. Or agony. Or both, utterly indistinguishable from one another.

"Fuck, yeah," Nora panted after he decided he was comfortable delivering actual thrusts. He still wasn't all the way inside her, but he was going to get there a lot quicker than he had reached the top of Lucie's pussy. "Give me those dicks!"

Ray's movements were more restrained, of necessity, but even he managed a few good thrusts. Nora did nothing but plead for more, so Dan gradually picked up the pace even more. Soon, he was slapping into her a dozen times a second. A human jackhammer.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she screamed. "Fuck my goddamn brains out, you pussies!"

Dan thought about all the times Nora had made him feel inadequate. About how obvious it was that she was in distress, physically, however thrilled she was emotionally. Was he exacting revenge? Or giving a friend exactly what she wanted? What she needed? Dan wasn't sure. If he dared stop, she'd surely rage at him. So there was that. It still didn't feel quite right, though. He wasn't going to stop, but he was more and more sure that this would be the last time he spoke the name Nora Skylar into his candle.

All three of them found a way to enjoy it, though. Before long, Nora was cumming hard. And once she started, she didn't really stop. For ten minutes straight, Dan and Ray held her in a state of near-constant climax, one pumping away furiously at her meaty ass while the other harmonized with a slower rhythm driving up into her snatch. There was only so much friction, so many delightful spasms of her inner muscles, the two of them could take before they joined her, filling both holes up with absurd amounts of hot cum.

The difference was, afterward, Ray looked utterly spent. Dan, however, was just getting started. He had more energy than he had when they'd started. That might have been strange, feeling more capable of physical exertion because he'd harvested mystical energy, except that he wasn't really sure that anything they were doing was physical, in the strictest sense. He might not be dreaming, but the Aether was not the real world either. It was not his body he used to fuck Nora's avatar. He wasn't sure what it was, since it was more than an avatar. At least according to Caleb. Whatever it was, though, it was less than corporeal.

He slammed into Nora's ass a few dozen more times, sending them both over the edge once more. His cum dribbled out of her ass and down onto Ray's balls, eliciting a cry of alarm. Nora found that amusing. Presumably out of fear of losing man points with her, Ray then laughed it off as well. Or maybe he was just that secure in his manhood. Dan wasn't sure he'd show such aplomb, but then Ray was the bigger man.

"Okay, I think we could all use a drink," Ray said after Dan pulled out.

"Amen," Nora said. "Every one of us," she added, glaring at Lucie.

For her part, the gorgeous Czech girl waved her hand in a gesture that could have meant anything. Including assent, apparently. "Excellent," Nora declared as she dismounted, a little unsteadily, and began wobbling towards the kitchen.

"Think she'll actually come back with drinks this time?" Dan asked Lucie as he plopped down onto the sofa beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder affectionately.

She rested her head on his chest. "I hope not. I'm already intoxicated."

Ray laughed, tried to get up, then fell back onto the ottoman. "I don't know about you all, but I'm done for the night." He grabbed his mostly limp cock and gave it a shake. "Couldn't get this guy to work another shift if I tried."

Lucie looked up at Dan, batting her eyelashes. "And you?"

"I'm game. Are you?"

She fretted at her lower lip. "Might need a shower more than a drink, but yeah."

Though he was pretty sure that wasn't necessary in order to get clean, Dan led Lucie into the bathroom, which took shape as soon as they entered. They did it a couple times in the shower, though the stall was cramped. Then once more while toweling off, because Dan couldn't be around Lucie's naked body and not get frisky, before returning to the other two.

It turned out Ray did have a little more in him. But after he pulled out of Nora and collapsed onto the floor, it was clear that he really was tapping out for the night.

From that point on, it was Ray who watched on in jealousy and sadness as Dan enjoyed two chicks, stroking himself lazily all the while in a vain attempt to get it up again.

On one level, the threesome was disappointing. The logistics of two-girls-and-one-guy were more awkward than two-guys-and-one-girl, as he'd discovered earlier. If he'd hoped that awkwardness would go away as the night went on, and everyone's inhibitions fell away, he was mistaken. Even after they finally did drink some alcohol, which had more of an effect than made any sense considering that they were in the Aether, it just didn't work that well. The two girls loosened up a bit and started to really get into one another, but if anything, that only made it more awkward. At times, Dan felt redundant.

Which wasn't to say that he was left out the whole time. Some of their combinations worked quite well. Such as when he lay flat on his back and had Nora ride him cowgirl while Lucie sat on his face and the two girls made out. Or when Dan fucked Lucie from behind while she fingered Nora, eventually finding her G-spot and making her squirt. Or when the girls sixty-nined and Dan took another go at Nora's ass. That girl really loved anal. It was his fat cock as much as Lucie's soft tongue that had made her cum then. But when Lucie was on top, there wasn't much for Dan to do, because she wouldn't let anyone's tongue get near her ass, let along Dan's huge cock, and every other orifice was occupied. And the tag team blowjob they gave him at one point didn't involve nearly as much cock-sucking as it did the two girls kissing one another while diddling themselves.

But psychologically, the threesome was everything he could have hoped for. There was no overstating the ego boost he got from having the two of them crawling all over him. Especially since he would never have a chance with either one of them in the real world. Having Ray sit there, envying him, amplified all of that tenfold.

His friend eventually caught a second wind. Or was it third or fourth by that point? Either way, he grabbed Nora and dragged her away from Dan and Lucie so he could ravage her another time. For all that Dan had enjoyed being the center of attention, and even his friend's jealousy, he was actually glad the guy joined back in. It felt...fair.

1...45678...24