All Comments on 'The Angel Across the Hall'

by pointless

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome!!!

I loved reading this story, it is great. I hope you will write more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

Great story...hope to hear more adventures of these two lovely and sexy ladies...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The best for this catagory

One of the Best!

xspy4uxspy4ualmost 15 years ago
A nice romance

I'm not sure I would say "best in category" but certainly as a romantic "coming out" story it was well developed. Excellent job of showing the protagonist's psychological state. While the sentences were well written, your style of using long sentences can leave the reader breathless (and not in a good way)- I think breaking them up smaller would have given a stronger impact to the importance of your description-especially since you obviously choose the words with care. My stories are pretty much from a "guys view" which is a nice way of saying "smut" - this was a great female view on the topic of lesbianism, so please view my comments as constuctive rather than negative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i love detailed and long sex scenes

..you realy took your time to build such a stronly passionate finale with a protagonist who was wary like so many whose relationships have been changed by sexual intimacy; not always to the good. Very much liked this, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow!!great!!

this is one of my greatest favorite work..i love this one..thank you for sharing this work of you..Great work!!!

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
love it

Great story !

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A wonderful story

That were excellent written.Beautiful simply beautiful.

FandeborisFandeborisalmost 2 years ago

What a wonderful story this is. The whole seduction of Carrie was planned correctly, but I was getting impatient. Still it was paced well. After what Carrie had gone through, you had to take your time. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous