The Angel Across the Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pointless
pointless
298 Followers

"Ah," Maria said in a playfully mocking tone before placing a kiss on Carrie's forehead. "Poor baby."

"Shut up. You're not the one with a heel jabbing you in the back," Carrie came back quickly. This time Maria didn't respond with words. Instead she kissed Carrie one more time then slowly and somewhat clumsily got up and pulled Carrie up with her and kissed her one more time before taking Carrie's hand and leading her into her bedroom.

Upon entering Maria didn't bother to close the door or turn on the light. She also didn't get on the bed immediately or even kiss Carrie once again. Instead she just turned towards Carrie and stood there looking into Carrie's eyes for a long second still holding Carrie's hand in her own. She'd smiled at Carrie and Carrie smiled back somewhat nervously waiting for something to happen.

"Are you nervous?" Maria said in a soft voice as they stood their together in the semi-dark room lit only by the street light outside.

"Yes," Carrie responded in an even softer voice than Maria's. She wanted to lie, to sound brave, but she couldn't. Even after what had just happened at the club and in the taxi and the first moment they were truly alone Carrie could still feel butterflies fluttering about in her stomach at the thought of making love to Maria. Their mutual collapse at the door had apparently brought them both back down to earth a little bit, but that didn't stop Carrie from wanting Maria any less than before.

"Don't worry," Maria said her voice still quiet and gentle as she reached for Carrie's face to stroke her cheek lightly while lessening the amount of space between them. Carrie took a deep breath as she closed her eyes in anticipation as Maria closed the gap between them slowly.

"I'm not worried, I just..." Carrie began almost without thinking her eyes opening slightly to see Maria's face coming closer causing her stop talking

"Shhh," Maria responded with another smile there lips once again mere centimeters apart.

"I jus..." Carrie started again only to be quieted by another a shushing sound from Maria and a finger on her lips.

"Don't worry about it, Carrie. I know, you know, we both know that we both want this. That's all that matters. Now shut up and let me kiss you." And with that Maria closed the distance between the completely and once more they were kissing.

For a long minute there they stood in Maria's room just kissing and holding each other. The nervousness was once again fading into the background. The urgency of earlier was also absent. Both were replaced with a feeling of glorious contentment and joy at the feel of this simple, soft kiss shared between two close friends that seemed to go on and on until Maria once again pulled away from Carrie.

"I think it might be time to go to bed, don't you?" Maria said and Carrie could only nod in response before Maria continued "Good. Now... if you don't mind..." For a second Carrie was confused at this last bit until she felt Maria's hands pull on her t-shirt that had been shoved up past her breasts and then she raised arms to allow Maria to take it off of her. Next she followed Maria's hints and returned the favor before sitting down to allow Maria to pull off first her shoes and socks followed by her jeans and then her panties leaving her naked on the edge of Maria's bed as she watched Maria's pants fall to the floor with her panties and took in the sight of her beautiful neighbors thin, lovely brown body with her lovely just right breasts, smooth flat tummy and beautiful shaved pussy.

Even in the relative darkness of Maria's room she knew it was simply the most beautiful body she'd ever seen. With in moments though she no longer had to settle for just the darkened image as, with small step to the side from Maria, it was now being bathed in a soft yellow light from beside Maria's bed. Her lovely neighbor was even more stunning in the light.

Maria seemed to feel to same way as she stood for a moment obviously taking in Carrie's equally lovely body with her eyes. Carrie had never experienced anything like this before. She almost blushed, but somehow she managed not to through some miracle even as Maria again closed the small amount of distance between them and leaned over for a quick kiss.

"I hope you don't mind the light, but I never make love in the dark," Maria said before pushing Carrie onto her back and urging her to scoot towards the center of the bed. Maria then crawled onto the bed herself and crouched over Carrie's body before kissing her again and continuing, "I want to see you and I want you to see me." Maria followed this with another kiss while allowing a hand to begin tracing invisible lines up and down Carrie's body as Carrie sighed softly into Maria's mouth from the combination of it all.

Maria kisses seemed to be intoxicating. Carrie never wanted them to leave her lips. It was such a simple pleasure, but it was such a loving, intimate one that she just wanted to keep going on and on, but it was not to be. Not that the kisses stopped. Quite the contrary, really. Maria just had no intention of only kissing Carries soft, warm lips and instead seemed to desire to kiss every inch of her new lover that she could. Any disappointment Carrie may have felt over this was short lived as she quickly discovered the pleasures of a patient lover exploring her body.

At first the kisses remained mostly confined to Carrie's face, paying special attention to her earlobes and her neck. Occasionally Maria's soft, flexible tongue would slide out to lick or tease some sensitive spot and Carrie would find herself squirming just a little bit in response. Maria's teeth also made an occasional appearance, but not too much and always in a gentle way that also met with approval from Carrie's body. Maria's hand also managed to find several nerve endings that Carrie had never been aware of before as it continued to trace across her skin with no purpose beyond just touching and exploring.

Carrie's hands were also doing a bit of exploring in their own way as they moved slowly across Maria's smooth skin. At first she kept them on Maria's back sliding up and down the smooth skin there, but eventually, as Maria's attentions began to wander lower so did Carrie's. Not to Maria's lovely bottom, but to the wondrous, pillow like mounds that were Maria's breasts. She squeezed them, held them, caressed them and just generally enjoyed the feel of them in her hands.

The small, brownish nipples at the center of each breast were especially fun to tease and caress. Every time her hands found their way to one or both Maria seemed to jump just a little or sigh softly. It was such a wonderful feeling for Carrie to know that she could make the lovely girl who was now kissing her way slowly down Carrie's body with such a simple gesture.

Soon, however, she discovered an even better feeling when Maria finally kissed her way down to Carrie's breasts. Carrie's hands quickly found their way to Maria's soft mane of hair. Not only because it was becoming a bit of a stretch as Maria continued to maneuver herself down Carrie's body, but also because as Maria began to suck and nibble on her nipples she began to find it hard to concentrate on trying to make Maria squirm as her body began to react to the stimulation it was receiving.

It had been a long time since anyone had made her feel so good just by playing with her breasts, just by licking and nibbling the soft flesh with patience and tenderness. No man had ever managed it. At most they'd just taken the time to get the nipples hard and then moved on. Even her one previous female lover hadn't done much more than that, but Maria was.

It wasn't like Maria just sucking on her nipples non-stop, either. No, she was making love to Carrie's entire breast, teasing out sighs with an experts touch even when she was completely ignoring the sensitive bumps of flesh at the center. Even the soft little nips she placed on the tender flesh of her breasts were shiver inducing.

Of course, when Maria did deem it necessary to lick, suck or nibble on one of Carrie's nipples it was exquisite. There was no other word for it. Everything was just perfect. Maria seemed to just know what to do to make Carrie groan and shiver with just the slightest flick of her tongue or a quick bite. After a few minutes she could almost swear she was simply dripping from her cunt. She'd never been more aroused in her life.

She was almost disappointed when Maria's sweet mouth began to move even further down her body. Even though Maria's destination was clear Carrie couldn't help but let out a whine of disappointment when Maria began to kiss her way slowly down her ribs. Maria had just smiled at Carrie and giggled lightly before continuing to Carrie's tummy where she worked her way to Carrie's navel and gave the piercing there a kiss. She then made sure to kiss Carrie's belly a few more times before once again heading south.

As Maria's sweet face got closer and closer to Carrie's pussy Carrie found herself staring down at Maria intensely. Her hands left Maria's head as Maria inched her down Carrie's belly at a tortuously slow pace and instead Carrie reared up on her elbows to watch and will Maria to her pussy until Maria pushed back and made her lay down again while saying in a sweet, sultry voice "Relax." Carrie did as she was told for a good ten seconds and then she found herself tensing up and letting a loud groan as Maria's placed a kiss on her pussy.

The kiss was soft, barely even a touch, but it was enough to make Carrie quiver and Maria laugh a little despite herself before veering off to place another equally soft kiss at the junction of Carrie's thigh followed by a lick and another more vigorous kiss before moving to the other side and doing much the same while Carrie continued to squirm under Maria's teasing attentions. The squirming and the soft, little moans only seemed to encourage Maria to tease Carrie even more and she did just that as she kissed and licked almost every square millimeter of flesh on Carrie's crotch and inner thighs except the wonderfully moist and puffy lips of her pussy and the sensitive, hooded nubbin of Carrie's clit.

Carrie was now positively dripping with arousal. Her pussy almost ached with need. She simply couldn't hold out much longer. The teasing was wonderful and it was great to finally have a lover who wasn't either too nervous to be patient or simply too inconsiderate to care, but she needed to come soon or she felt she might explode. Luckily for her Maria had taken notice of the somewhat frustrated tone in Carrie's moans, groans and deep, loud sighs and even as she continued to tease her by biting Carrie's inner thigh once more Maria knew it was finally time to fully taste her new lover.

Carrie's reaction was instant and satisfying for both of them. As soon as Maria reached out her tongue to lick her way up then down Carrie's moist slit Carrie's back arched and she hissed loudly as she took a deep, quick breath which she managed to hold in for several long seconds until Maria's fingers spread her open and gave her another long, slow lick. At the point it all came out in one long, loud groan that filled the room as Carrie thrust her hips towards Maria's mouth. Her hand found Maria's head once more and pulled Maria tightly to her as their eyes met and Maria began to truly make love to Carrie.

For the next few minutes the bedroom was filled with the panting moans of Carrie as she humped herself against Maria's face in an almost violent fashion and Maria, hiding her smile on the inside, ate Carrie's beautiful, fragrant and deliriously delicious pussy like a woman possessed. Maria didn't even think of trying to stop Carrie from humping her face or pulling her hair. The most she did was place her hands on Carrie's thighs to hold them open as latched on to Carrie's cunt with her mouth and did her best to hold on for the duration of the ride.

Maria didn't have to hold on for very long at all. Maybe it was just the excitement of the moment, the fact that Carrie's most secret wish had come true or maybe Maria really was just that good with her mouth. It didn't matter, really. It just didn't matter at all. All that Carrie and Maria knew was the after a few moments of intense oral stimulation Carrie's body and mind seemed to exploding with pleasurable sensations as the most intense pleasure of her young life coursed its way through her. Her movements became erratic, her breathing stopped and started, her hips humped violently one moment and then froze in place the next as the muscles of her abdomen clenched and unclenched and her head fell back on the bed while Maria just kept licking and sucking away.

No words escaped Carrie as the wave rode through her. In fact, she barely made any sound at all beyond the noise of labored, erratic breathing. Maybe a few sounds that came out something like high pitched squeaks, but that was all. There just was nothing really to say. It was all just so perfect that words could only cheapen it.

If that had been the last thing she felt before dropping dead on Maria's bed she would've died a happy woman, but luckily she was both very much alive and Maria was nowhere close to being satisfied with just two measly orgasms from Carrie. She hadn't even thought of stopping as the waves made their way through Carrie. In fact, making Carrie come as quickly as she had just done only made Maria more determined to make her come again.

The third orgasm for Carrie took a bit longer than the first two. She was more relaxed, more in control of herself. Even when Maria began to insert her long, thin fingers inside of her Carrie managed to control herself better than before. It took effort, but she managed it just so she could prolong the sensation just a little bit longer. Maria too seemed content to slow their love making just a tad if only to allow herself more time to taste Carrie's sweetness and enjoy the feeling of making another girl squirm under her touch.

"Oh," Carrie said in a soft voice as Maria lapped at her clit and pumped two of her fingers in and out of Carrie's cunt. "That's so good... so... oh!" Her words were lost as Maria inserted a third finger inside of her.

"Do you have any idea how good you taste?" Maria said momentarily prying her mouth away from its work only to once again cut off any response by spreading her fingers a bit inside of Carrie while going back to work on her pearl. It was that, the words, the fingers and Maria's devilish tongue that finally brought about the Carrie's third come of the night. Not instantaneously, but it was the beginning of the cascade.

"Oh god," Carrie said only seconds before it hit her, "I think... I..." The next sound out of Carrie's mouth wasn't a word exactly. It was more a long, deep scream of pure pleasure as she came with a full body shudder. Her hands instantly found their way back to Maria's long, silky mane to once again hold her mouth tightly to her pussy as she quaked and squirmed and even squirted a little while her pussy clenched around Maria's fingers.

Then something amazing happened, something Carrie had only read about in smutty little stories. As she came and while Maria mercilessly kept right on attacking Carrie's clit with her mouth while fucking Carrie hard with her fingers Carrie could've sworn that she felt another orgasm building on top of the one that was still racking her beautiful young body. It was impossible and yet, just as that third orgasm faded and she was just beginning to think about trying to catch her breath it hit her and it hit her hard and then it hit her again and then again and then, with an amazing show of strength of will she had to put a stop it and instead of holding Maria's face tightly to her pussy she was pushing her away and making Maria remove her now sticky, wet fingers from her pussy as she gasped for breath and wallowed in the glorious afterglow of three, no four, wonderful orgasms right on top of each other.

"Oh my fucking god," Carrie said and then repeated it a couple more times in quick succession while Maria laughed lightly and crawled on top of Carrie to give her a quick kiss that became more quite rapidly only to be broken up a moment later by Maria's amused but questioning face.

"Did you..." Maria said with a proud smile already glued to her face before amending herself and continuing. "Did I just give you multiple orgasms?" Carrie could only laugh at this and nod before pulling Maria back into a kiss after she gained control of her smile enough to make it possible.

There were a few more breaks for laughter and teasing, but soon the kiss became another healthy make-out session as the girls pawed at each other and their kisses traveled around each other's face and necks and they rolled around the bed with each other for several long minutes until they finally settled back in the middle with Carrie on top as they enjoyed the feeling of their bodies, now covered in a thin patina of sweat, pressing and sliding against each other.

It felt good to do just that and only that and, honestly, Carrie could've done it for hours. There was something else on her mind, however. Something that just seemed more and more necessary as the moments ticked on and their kiss lingered, but something which had been on her mind long before this night had turned out the way it did. It was something she'd wanted to do ever since she first saw the beauty that lived across the hall who was now underneath her and who had just made her come in ways she had never thought possible. In short, Carrie wanted to taste Maria and give to her at least a portion of what Carrie herself had just received.

Still, it was hard to pull herself away from the simple, relaxing pleasure of just laying a top of her friend kissing her and enjoying the contact. The longing to give pleasure and not just receive it was strong though. It pulled on Carrie despite the fact that she was also more than a little nervous about going down on another girl for the first time in quite awhile. It wasn't enough to kill her desire. It just delayed her a little while as she gathered her courage and then began to make her way down Maria's body.

Carrie wasn't quite as slow or patient as Maria had been, but she still endeavored to take as much time enjoying her new lover's body as much as possible. Kissing and suckling on Maria's nipples, kissing her way across her breasts, feeling Maria squirm a little under her and coo in response was all so wonderful and exciting. The taste of Maria's sweat and the softness of her skin as Carrie kissed it was intoxicating. Even the way Maria seemed to shiver involuntarily when Carrie's hair brushed the sensitive skin of her belly as Carrie scooted further down her body was beyond pleasing. Words would just never be enough to describe any of it ever.

Words also would have failed to describe the draw of Maria's wet, aroused pussy as Carrie worked her way downwards. The smell, the warmth it radiated and, finally, the visual beauty of it when Carrie finally found herself face to face with it was simply glorious. A virtually hairless slit with just the thinnest layer of peach fuzz obscuring its lines. The lips were puffed up with arousal and it almost shined from wetness in the soft light of Maria's bedroom. It was so beautiful that Carrie actually found herself staring at it in almost stunned disbelief until Maria laughed at her in her usual light manner.

"First time?" Maria asked and Carrie was almost offended, but quickly shook it off when she realized that they'd really never discussed it before. Also, in a way it was her first time. Her one and only sexual experience with another woman (or girl, really). They'd both been so immature) had been a drunken, awkward affair performed in darkness and overshadowed quickly by the repercussions that followed in the light of morning. Carrie may have eaten pussy before and seen them in porn, but she'd never had a chance to see one up close and personal with the knowledge of what she was about to do with the fragrant, wet flower before her weighing heavily on her mind.

pointless
pointless
298 Followers