All Comments on 'The Artist and the Muse'

by barry240646

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LimeyracerLimeyracerover 2 years ago

A lovely, mellow story. Well written and I found it peaceful... Thanks you for taking the time to explore the growth of love between two disparate women without "man hating" becoming a theme...

CES

DerrezDerrezover 2 years ago

Such a beautiful story of love

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bloody brilliant

matthewamatthewaover 2 years ago

It is refreshing to read a story where the characters are actually people, not just avatars to hang sexual activity about. Mary and Jane's relationship develops naturally. It occasionally seems hurried in the writing, but I still get the sense that they are not rushing into a sexual relationship, which I think is all to the good. The remembrance of Jake, and the addition of Sister Helen add sweet humanizing touches as well. A sweet story indeed. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clearly written by a man. Couldn't get passed the first few paragraphs without cringing. Can we get a

separate category of lesbian stories solely written by lesbians for lesbians?

Helmsman0305Helmsman0305almost 2 years ago

Gosh, your stories just keep getting better and better, Benji & the Stripper, Ethel & Olivia (with a superb twist), your supreme The Dog Walker, and now this, The Artist & the Muse. Thank you for making an old man cry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbarry240646@barry240646
Enjoy erotic reading and chat. Non smoker who enjoys good scotch and wine. My age should be obvious. Some of my stories are set in the UK and use UK expressions and vernacular. However, the editor program prefers US spellings and underlines English spellings as wrong. For that...