The Aspen Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,591 Followers

"Why?" she asked, fishing for more.

"A gorgeous, sophisticated and educated woman who will let her guard down and play like you did is every man's perfect fantasy," I explained.

"You won't hate me in the morning?" she asked, giving me a vulnerable look.

"You might not be able to walk in the morning?" I replied, giving her a huge smile.

Erin started to put her clothes on, but I wasn't ready to go all the way back to normal.

"No bra or panties, okay? I asked.

"Okay" she answered, with a small grin.

Forth-five minutes later we crossed the border into New Mexico, and thirty minutes after that we came to the first significant town.

"I think it's time to stop," I told her.

"Yes. It's been a long, strange day," she answered.

We pulled into the cleanest looking motel on the highway, and I went into the reception and five minutes later we had a room.

"Room 234. Second floor near the back. Supposed to be very quiet," I explained.

We parked, grabbed our travel bags and climbed the stairs to the outside walkway that lead to the room. Inside was that standard motel room, which consisted of a king size bed, a small round table with two chairs, a TV and a window A/C unit that rumbled.

"Are you hungry? I asked.

"Not too much. I'd rather get a big breakfast in the morning," she suggested.

Using the remote, I flipped on the TV and found some mindless sitcom and we watched it for a while, then Erin announced she was going to get a soda from the vending machine at the end of the building. She was gone less than five minutes, but when she returned I could tell something had happened.

"What's wrong?" I asked, grabbing her arm to get her to look at me.

"Nothing," she replied.

"Well something happened. Tell me," I demanded.

"He's here," she responded, with a nervous look.

"Who?" I asked.

"The truck driver," she answered, looking even more nervous.

"Are you sure? That would be an odd coincidence," I followed, thinking it would indeed be a strange occurrence.

"I'm sure," she responded.

"Did he see you? Did y'all talk?" I asked, getting agitated that I was being forced to pull every detail from her.

"Yes, when I turned from getting the soda he was just standing there. Leaning against the rail. He asked how I was doing, but I just walked away," she explained.

"Well fine then don't worry about it. He can't do anything. Just lay down here and drink your Coke and relax," I said to her.

Erin gave me an annoyed look then sat down, and I moved next to her while we watched TV. It wasn't long before I pulled her closer and put her head on my chest where I stroked her hair and told her softly not to worry.

We had been watching TV for about ten minutes when we heard noise on the walkway outside our room. At first, I thought it was someone just passing by and paid little attention, but the sound would approach, then stop for a few seconds and then start again, and it gave me the impression that someone was loitering, maybe pacing, just outside.

The noisy A/C unit started cycling and the sound outside was lost, and I went back to concentrating on the TV, but after a little while, my curiosity got the better me. I tried to be nonchalant, and went to the bathroom first so not to worry Erin, then ambled towards the window.

Pulling the curtain slightly aside with my fingertips and looking out, I could see the walkway was empty. Whoever was out there, if anyone really had been, had left, and I was just about to go back to bed when I saw a movement at the far end of my vision.

Slowly the form of an older man came into view. He was tall, over six feet and thin, wearing jeans and a western style long sleeve shirt that was untucked with the sleeves rolled up. He had cowboy boots on as well, and my first thought was that maybe these boots were what was making the noise I had heard. As he got closer I could see he had short light brown hair coming from beneath a well-worn cap, acne scars on his cheeks and a tight beard.

When he neared the front of our room he slowed and looked towards the window, and I involuntarily shrunk back even though I was sure I was hidden.

"What did that truck driver look like?" I asked Erin.

"Why, is he out there?" she responded, turning towards me with a frightened expression.

I described the guy to Erin and from the look in her eyes I could tell it was him.

"You have an odd taste in men," I stated, hoping to lighten things up, and her response was an obscene gesture with the fingers on her right hand.

The A/C stopped with a shudder as I moved back to the bed to sit with Erin.

"What should we do?" she asked, looking a bit worried.

"Nothing, he can't really do anything. He'll eventually go away," I explained.

"He makes me nervous," she replied, grabbing my arm.

"Well it seems you made him horny so I guess y'all are even," I laughed, still hoping to calm her.

"You made me do it. It was your idea," she quickly countered.

"You enjoyed yourself," I replied, a little too brusquely, which brought from her an annoyed look.

"It was different." she replied and ever so slowly a grin came to her face. Before I could think of something to say, she jumped up and declared, "I'm going to take a bath."

"Get me a Diet Coke first," I told her, thinking I was being clever.

"No way, you're crazy. You want me to get raped?" Erin blurted out, losing her smile.

"He's not going to hurt you. He just saw the most beautiful woman in the world naked and just can't believe his luck." I replied while laughing, still trying to reduce things.

I really didn't think the man was a threat, and in reality the whole situation had left me very excited. In addition, I was interested to see if I could continue to prod my wife, as we were on new but very interesting ground.

"You really want me to go out there?" she asked with a confused look, that also had some hurt it in.

"No sweetie. I'm just playing," I answered, backing off instantly.

"You better be," she replied, hitting my arm.

We continued to sit on the bed with our back against the headboard watching TV, but I could tell Erin was nervous from her fidgeting. So, I was completely caught off guard and stunned when she finally spoke.

"You want me to get you a Coke?" she asked, staring straight at the TV.

"Actually get me a Dr. Pepper," I said to her in the best "matter of fact" voice I could muster.

Erin sat for a bit longer then slid off the bed and got some change from her purse. I realized when she was almost to the door that she was still without her bra and panties, as I could see a hint of her nipples poking through the shirt. I was learning very quickly that my beautiful wife, who all this time I thought was quite conservative, had a playful streak.

"I'll watch from the window," I said to her in support, as she opened the door.

"Okay," she replied in a nervous voice, but her eyes had a strange, almost excited look too.

As soon as she left, I jumped to the window and pulled the curtain back. I could see about three-fourth of the way to the vending machine, and Erin's lovely rear quickly disappeared from my view.

It felt like several minutes went by with her out of sight, and I started to get worried conjuring up thoughts of axe murderers, and although I really didn't think the trucker was a threat, you never know. I was just about to step outside, hoping I hadn't pushed things too far, when I saw her coming back towards the room.

She was about half way back when suddenly I heard something else, and I realized it was the sound I had heard before that I had attributed to the trucker's boots, and it was coming from the opposite direction. As Erin got closer, I could see her eyes looking past the door towards the direction of the sound, and I prepared myself to act if needed.

The trucker suddenly passed my place by the window now putting himself between Erin and the door, and as they met, I could see him talking, but could not hear what was being said. Erin, although looking nervous, was speaking too, but far less than the man as if she was merely responding to his questions. Her nipples were poking straight through her shirt and if I could see them, then obviously the trucker could as well, and amazingly they kept talking for several more minutes before he stepped aside and let her by.

"Took you a while," I said while standing next to the bed, having rushed there when she came to the door.

"I saw you at the curtain," she announced.

"Well it was quite the conversation. But I couldn't hear it," I said, expecting her to describe it.

"Too bad," she replied, realizing she now had the upper hand.

"Well?" I asked, prodding again.

"You know he's actually very nice," she said, while fighting back a grin.

"Well what did I miss?" I asked with my own smile, annoyed at her evasiveness, but knowing I couldn't show it.

"Oh he just asked if he could see me naked again," she said, before going into the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

"Well what did you say?" I asked when she came out several minutes later.

Erin gave me an odd look, then answered with some annoyance, "What do you think I said? I can't believe you. I think you really want me to do it again."

"Did he really ask to see you naked again? How did he ask? I mean what did he say?" I probed, mangling the question in my haste.

"He said he would love another show," she explained, as her eyes questioned me.

She was acting vulnerable, but knowing that her nipples got hard gave me the courage to press.

"Would you consider it?" I asked, suddenly getting very excited by the idea.

"You know I didn't realize I was married to a damn pervert," she replied while shaking her head.

"Yes, but I'm your pervert," I grinned.

"You truly want this? Because this is freaky weird. I know we are on vacation and I admit it was interesting in the car but why do you want to do this? I don't understand?" my wife asked, looking straight into my eyes.

"Never mind. I'm sorry," I replied, looking down at the ground like a whipped puppy.

"You're crazy. I'm taking a bath," she told me, grabbing some things and closing the door behind her.

Despite the scolding, my head was completely consumed with the idea of getting her naked in front of the truck driver again, and I ran a hundred scenarios through my brain while she was gone, almost working myself into a frenzy. I knew she was right as it was freaky, truly freaky and not something a husband and wife were supposed to do, but something inside me found it monstrously exciting. The fact that I knew she had become at least somewhat excited made it even more interesting, as I had never seen a hint of behavior from her before that would indicate that she had these leanings. In fact, since I had known her, she had always been the consummate professional woman and respectable wife while always demonstrating proper decorum. A part of me wondered if it was because the opportunity had never come up before or perhaps I had been too timid with her. Was there even more beneath the surface that I hadn't yet found?

Erin was only in the bathroom for twenty minutes, but it felt like hours. Finally, she came out with a towel around her body and sat down next to me while working on her nails. I didn't say anything hoping she would be the one to re-engage in the discussion, but finally growing tired of waiting, and with my own reticence growing about bringing it up again, I decided to call it a night.

"Okay, I'm going to sleep," I informed her.

"Lost interest in showing me to strangers?" she replied, after a short pause.

"Well you didn't say anything so I thought you weren't interested," I countered.

"Good," she answered, seemingly bringing it to an end.

More silence filled the room as we seemed to be caught in this verbal jousting. Suddenly, on an impulse, my hand grabbed the towel at her shoulders and pulled it from her body.

"But it would be interesting," I said, placing my hand on her leg and stroking the inside of her thigh.

I can't this is just too weird. I'm not like this and it's already gone too far today. I can't even believe we are having this conversation," she answered, her eyes pleading with mine.

"We're on vacation sweetie. Anything goes. We'll never see this guy again and no one will know but us," I responded, trying to sound convincing, and now feeling empowered since the subject was back in the open.

My hand which had been slowly working its way up her leg now came in contact with her pussy, and I discovered it was slick with her juices, even after her bath. Despite her talk I knew she was turned on too, so I pushed one finger inside her, then two as small moans came from her while she shifted position to give me better access.

"Let's make love," she begged through her moans.

"After," I said, knowing she knew what I meant.

There was more silence from her, and since I didn't know how to read it, I stayed quiet too. For a moment, I wondered if it meant she was considering it or it was an indication of her anger brewing, but that question was soon clarified.

"Are you sure? I mean really sure? It seems so wrong," she finally spoke.

"I'm sure," I replied instantly, with a mind that was fueled more by lust than sense.

It was a strange lust too, and abnormal. I mean what husband wants to have his wife displayed to a stranger? Especially, some random truck driver.

"You'll have to get him," she finally said after a long period of silence, as my fingers played with her pussy.

"Why, what do you mean?" I asked.

"He's in his truck," she said.

"Truck? Where?" I continued.

"In the lot behind the hotel. He's sleeping in the truck camper," she informed me, and I realized part of the conversation they must have had.

"Truck sleeper," I corrected.

"Yes," she replied.

I remained still for a moment, letting my thoughts race through my brain one final time, then got up, put on my shoes, and without looking back headed towards the lot. There were nine trucks parked there but only one cattle trailer so it was easy to spot. Slapping the side of the door brought no response, and I had reluctantly given up and was walking away back to the room when I saw him climb from the cab of another truck. Immediately, he saw me and started walking over.

"Interested in coming up for a bit?" I asked, with my voice shaking.

He stood there and looked me up and down for a moment then said with a grin, "Yeah, let me grab something first."

He went to his truck and came back quickly carrying a twelve pack of beer under his arm.

"My name is David by the way, what's yours?" I asked, extending my hand.

"Merle," he replied with a slow, deep drawl while shaking my hand.

As we walked towards the motel, a truck behind us blasted its horn twice, making me wonder how much he had said to the others in the lot.

I knocked lightly on the door then used my card key to enter. Erin had put on the same shorts and polo shirt she had worn during the drive, and tuned the TV to a music channel playing country. She was biting her lower lip which was a telltale sign that she was very nervous, and she looked first at me before her eyes moved to Merle. We all stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before I finally spoke.

"Why don't you sit down Merle?" I said, pointing to one of the two chairs next to the small table.

Merle put the beer on the table, took one and offered us one too which we both declined, then sat in a chair while I took the other leaving my wife to sit by herself on the edge of the bed. Close up, in the light of the room, I could see that Merle was more lean and rangy than thin, and there seemed to be a certain natural strength in his body evident by the way he carried himself. I could see the beginnings of a tattoo protruding from his rolled-up shirt sleeve, and from the dusty look on his clothes and the musky scent from his body it seems that he hadn't bathed recently.

The conversation was slow and forced, and I sensed that Erin was getting cold feet. So, getting desperate to save the opportunity and to try and improve the vibe in the room, I turned off the lights leaving the TV as the only source of illumination, then quickly grabbed a beer.

"I'll take one too, please," Erin said in a shaky voice.

My wife is basically a wine drinker, occasionally mixed drinks, but never beer. In fact, I'm not sure I could recall ever having seen her drink a beer.

"I want you to know I really enjoyed this afternoon. You know driving is boring as hell but you made it a good day. Hell, you made it the best day I ever had," Merle suddenly spoke, in a way that made me think these were more words than he usually said in a week.

Even though Merle was a relatively uneducated country guy, the words had an immediate and positive effect on Erin. A smile lit up her face and I could see there was also some pride there too.

"Thank you that's very kind. It was the first time I ever did something like that and it feels very strange," she replied, quite sincerely.

"Would be a much better world if beautiful women did things like that more often," he said to her, with a raspy chuckle.

Erin laughed with him, then the room fell silent once more. "Honey?" I said, catching her eyes hoping to move past the awkward silence.

"Are you sure?" she asked, with pleading eyes.

"Yes, honey. Merle won't mind," I encouraged her.

"My husband wants me to take off my clothes," Erin blurted out, I think to test both our reactions.

"Well that seems like a good idea to me. Be like winning the lottery twice in the same day," he responded, while reaching for another beer at the same time.

His words brought another smile to Erin and she fidgeted on the bed acting several times like she was going to pull her shirt off but each time stopping.

"Why don't you stand up?" I said, trying to help.

Her eyes locked on mine for several seconds then she stood and began pulling the shirt over her head. When she finished she threw it on the floor next to her feet, and I was surprised to see she had put on a bra, although she still looked fantastic.

Next, she unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them over her hips revealing a black thong, and she looked at us nervously, shifting her weight from one foot to the other while we looked on in silence.

There was another pause, although this time I felt that it wasn't modesty, but rather some teasing on her part. With a final look at both of us, she reached behind her back and undid the clasp on the bra and let it fall off her arms revealing her perfect breasts. Merle gave a sigh and nod of approval while I sat there with my mouth too dry to make a sound. Next, she pushed down on the strings of the thong, rolling it over her hips and down her legs, until she stood there sleek and beautiful letting Merle's eyes feast on her nude body. This time though, she wasn't separated by moving vehicles going over 60 mph, this time, she was only a few feet away.

Amazingly, Merle didn't say anything. No crude comments. No corny hick sayings that I feared would be forthcoming and insult her. Instead, he just sat quietly and looked on, seemingly content, although I started to suspect that his silence was purposeful as part of his attempt to increase the sexual tension.

The first he spoke was when Erin tried to sit on the bed, "Don't sit down. I like the view this way."

She seemed to take it as both a compliment and a sexual tweak like someone had pinched her nipple. Her body shuddered for a moment, but she stayed standing and actually straightened her back some to show herself better. However, after several minutes, I could see she was getting tired, so I offered her my chair and told her I would sit on the bed. In doing so, I moved it to the middle of the room and turned it so it was mostly facing Merle.

j267
j267
4,591 Followers