The Aspen Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,574 Followers

I didn't understand what drove me, but I was deeply aroused by the situation. It felt almost like an out of body experience watching Erin undress and seeing Merle's eyes on her. My mouth was bone dry and I had to force my breathing, and my dick was completely hard in my jeans, painful from the awkward angle it was being held. The best part was that every action, every word was new and unscripted, and this unknown element was like gasoline on the fire of the sexual tension.

Erin sat in the chair and fidgeted while trying to find a modest position, and when she realized there wasn't one, she became still with her legs straight and both feet on the floor. Her arms were at her side, and with her back straight against the chair, her breasts projected forward almost like an offering to our guest. In addition, her small nipples pointed out fully erect and the significance wasn't lost on anyone. Merle stared at her without expression which seemed to make Erin nervous and caused her to fidget even more.

"Mind if I take my clothes off?" Merle asked, in his slow drawl.

I sat up straight at the edge of the bed, bracing for the reaction I was expecting from Erin. Surprisingly, she took it well, and instead of showing shock or anger like I had expected, she was quiet at first, then smiled and responded.

"Why do you want to take your clothes off?" she asked in an even voice.

"Well just seems ungentlemanly to let you be naked by yourself," he replied in the same slow cadence.

Merle had the ability to speak without giving any non-verbal expressions to go with it. It made things a bit disconcerting when trying to get the full understanding of his intent, but I think it also intrigued Erin. It was almost like I could see the wheels turning in her head which made me reconsider whether we were dealing with a one-dimensional bumpkin or someone who was capable of seducing her at a more complex level.

There was silence in the room after his answer, and I realized that Erin was actually considering his request. This was way beyond my expectations, but I certainly wanted to see where it was going to go so I kept my mouth shut.

"I think that's a very gentlemanly view. But I don't think that's a good idea," she finally said.

"I don't think it would hurt anything," I suddenly blurted out, no longer able to contain myself.

Both sets of eyes quickly turned to me, and my wife had a surprised look, but Merle had a hint of a smile. I knew he realized where I was going and that it was going to be us against Erin in this game.

"Looks like my husband has spoken," Erin said, placing an emphasis on the word "husband".

There was some annoyance in her voice, but she can be very competitive at times and I realized that she was throwing the control to me.

Merle looked at her for a moment then stood up straight and began undressing. He was very deliberate in taking off each article, folding it and placing it in an organized stack on the floor next to his chair. It seemed odd given the general dirtiness of his outfit, which added further to the surreal situation, and when his shirt came off, we could see that he had a tattoo on his arm of a naked woman and a large one on his back shoulder of a skull.

He left his jeans for last, and when he started pushing them down, I glanced at Erin to see that her eyes were glued to his crotch in anticipation. He seemed to sense this and slowed down to build anticipation, and when the jeans finally passed his hips Merle showed us his nice, healthy seven-inch partially erect and circumcised cock. It projected out from a sparse thatch of pubic hair and tapered from a fat base and middle to a pointed head.

Merle stood there naked, still wearing his cap, with his lean body and pock marked face, but somehow managed with his eclectic manner to come across as interesting. I watched as Erin looked him over and her eyes and breathing gave her away, as there was no question she was aroused. It only remained to be seen how much and where it might lead. I wondered how much of her arousal was driven by the situation and how much was from Merle the man, but seconds later, when his eyes fixed on hers and her nipples appeared to become even harder while she inhaled deeply, I knew that a good part of it was the man.

"Well now what?" I laughed, trying to break the silence.

"I don't know. Good question," my wife replied with a nervous laugh, fidgeting again in the chair.

"Well this old guy is in hog heaven. I don't need nothing else. I'm looking at an angel," Merle answered, with his healthy cock now almost completely hard.

I found his words to be corny, but glancing at Erin they had a much different effect. The look on her face showed that she was extremely flattered, and given Erin's upbringing and education I thought it amazing that he would have this impact, but nonetheless it was there.

"Thank you," Erin replied.

Merle took his cock in his hand and began slowly stroking it showing no shame. I was surprised he had taken this bold step, but had to hold back a smile when I saw Erin trying hard not to look and failing.

"Do you have a family?" Erin asked, to take the focus from his action.

Merle used that question to describe to us his life. He told us about his divorce from a few years ago and his son who was now eighteen and a senior in high school. In the process he knocked off his beer and opened another. He offered one to Erin, but she declined although she took a large swig of the one she already had while doing so, and all the time he never stopped playing with himself.

"Why don't you move that chair over here?" Merle asked, tapping the side of his chair, "David doesn't mind do ya?"

Erin looked at me and when I didn't reply she moved the chair towards him, but not all the way, as there was still about a two-foot gap between them. Still, she was now within reach and it was no surprise when he placed his hand on her leg just above the knee. Erin had to know it was coming, but her body shuddered nonetheless and she looked at me again. When I didn't intervene, she quickly downed her beer and took another offered by Merle with the hand that had been on his cock.

As soon as she took it, his hand went back to work and even in the dim light we could see he had pre-cum leaking from his opening. Seconds later, using the hand that had been on her leg, Merle grabbed the bottom of the chair and slid it another foot towards him. His hand immediately went back to her leg, but now was much higher.

"Okay Merle what are we doing here?" Erin said, startled from the move.

She started to rise from the chair, and at first I thought he had gone too far and it was all over, but when he spoke his words had a calming effect.

"I'm really sorry. I just couldn't help it," he replied with a grin.

"That's not very gentlemanly." Erin responded to him, and while her words came out shaky, she surprisingly settled back onto the chair.

"I know I was bold but you're just so goddamn pretty," he told her, and his compliment further defused the situation.

For the moment, Merle was content to stroke himself and Erin's thigh halfway between her knee and pussy. He made small up and down movement with his fingertips while we sat in silence with the minutes ticking by. Then something happened I wasn't expecting, when with a soft tug from his hand, he pulled her leg open just a bit. It was barely noticeable, but it had occurred which seemed to imply that she was acceptable to his attention. Merle face lit up with a pleased look, although he remained silent, while Erin made a quick look towards me, although I pretended I hadn't noticed. However, now I had a perfect view of her labia which in the low light appeared to be glistening.

Merle's hand slowly started straying higher and when it had come within an inch of her pussy Erin caught me staring.

"David?' she said in a questioning, almost pleading voice.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and my mouth was still very dry. I continued staring knowing I should intervene and stop this craziness, but I had to just see a little more, and when I didn't speak, Merle took it as a continued signal of permission.

"Oh my God," Erin's breath sucked in, when Merle's fingertips softly contacted her pussy.

Quickly, Merle began slowly stroking the full length of her slit, and Erin without prodding opened her legs even more. She too must have taken my silence as acceptance, but in any event she was now clearly responding to his touch.

"I knew this pussy would feel good when I saw it from the truck," Merle said, in a hoarse whisper.

"Ohhh...David this is too crazy," my wife said through her gasps, when Merle's fingertips partially disappeared inside her.

Our eyes locked when she had regained some control and I gave her a tiny smile, and when she saw it, her look changed rapidly from concern to confusion to acceptance. It looked like she had decided she wasn't going to be the one to stop it if I wouldn't.

"There ya go," Merle said, when she opened her legs even more.

Merle's hand was now alternating between stroking her slit, penetrating her with a finger and tickling her clit, and her breathing was coming in short pants and gasps as he got her more and more aroused. Soon, Merle had my wife squirming in the chair, when he suddenly dropped to his knees, pushed his hands under her ass and buried his bearded face between her legs.

"Ugghhh...ugghhh...ohhh..." she grunted out loudly, when his tongue found its prize.

First, her hands seemed to be pushing on his shoulders in an attempt to force him away, but within seconds they were on the back of his head, holding then pulling him into her.

When Merle had her in the right position he took one hand and started massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples. Erin's small nipples are very sensitive and his attention almost immediately brought high pitched squeals from her. It was like watching my own personal porn show except this one was with someone I knew and loved - whose life I shared and it made it much more personal, yet I was incapable of stopping it. In fact, I didn't want to stop it. I had never been so turned on, and it was a type of excitement I had never felt before. I was completely sucked in and consumed by the spectacle like a moth to a flame.

Merle's hands went back beneath Erin and with a smooth motion he lifted her from the chair, turned and took her to the bed. I stepped out of the way as he lay her down before he dropped on his knees on the floor and pulled her pussy back to his mouth. Her squeals and the wet lapping sound of his tongue on her flushed opening filled the room, while I stood to one side pulling hard on my cock through my pants. It wasn't long before I undressed and sat in a chair to watch the incredible show.

"No...not there...ughhh..." I heard Erin grunt.

At first I didn't know what caused the response, then I realized that the hand he had between her legs wasn't there to play with her pussy, instead it was to finger her ass. Erin had never allowed me to touch her ass and anal sex was completely out of the question. She whined for a while in response to the intrusion, but before long his mouth and finger seemed to be in rhythm and her sounds turned to cries of pure passion.

Merle brought her close to release then stopped. This brought a pitiful wailing sound from my wife as she tried to force her pussy into contact with his face.

"Don't stop. PLEASE!" she implored him.

The truck driver lifted himself over her and started licking her breasts and sucking on her nipples, and although she was enjoying the attention, she kept moving her hips seeking some contact.

"Merle you can't fuck her," I told him when his cock got close to her pussy, but I got no response.

Instead, he moved away from her breasts and started kissing and licking her feet then worked his way up licking every spot on her until he was concentrating on her neck and ears. I had never heard of this being done but it had an incredible effect on Erin. Her whole body was now shaking and her hands were running all over his body. He had positioned himself so that one leg was between hers, and as he moved up his cock dragged over her leg leaving a wet trail with his juices to mark its path.

Merle moved his other leg between hers and she opened hers to allow him room without protest. His cock was now lined up, but still several inches above her, and I nervously wondered whether he would try to fuck her or if he would honor my demand. When I saw him dip his hips, I had the answer and I saw the tip of his cock touch her between her labia and leg. The next move was Erin's as she shifted her body clearly seeking his cock. Merle kept dipping his hips and now his cock was running up and down her wet slit, so I knew I had only seconds if I wanted to stop their mating.

"Erin?" I said softly.

"Ohh...ohh...my God!" my wife moaned loudly.

I had been too slow. In that brief moment, Merle's cock had found its target and her soaking pussy had accepted him fully inside. My beautiful wife and the truck driver were now fucking. The scene was too bizarre and powerful to stop, and I found myself standing at the edge of the bed squeezing my cock knowing that with one stroke I would shoot across the room.

Sounds can be just as erotic as sights and the combination of her moans, his grunts and the wet slapping sounds of their bodies meeting filled the room and made my knees weak.

"I knew this pussy would be good," he stated as his ass rose and fell, "You like this cock?"

Erin had never been vocal during sex so I was surprised when she answered, "Yes, oh yes, don't stop."

"I was jacking off in the rig watching you and thinking about fucking you," Merle told her speeding up his movements.

"Were you? Oh... God do it," she cried out.

Erin's legs were now wrapped around his waist and her hands were on his strong shoulders while Merle's head was buried in the side of her neck, as he used all his energy to plow into her.

"You're going to get it all. All my juice," he grunted.

"I want it ... don't stop," she gasped back.

Merle lifted himself on his elbows and started a rapid thrusting into Erin. I thought he would tire, but he kept up the relentless rhythm which was driving Erin rapidly towards an orgasm. I saw him look down into her beautiful face and kiss her, and their tongues worked each other's mouth as they fucked, which for some strange reason I found to be the hardest thing to accept.

"Give it up. Give it up to me," he demanded of her, as they broke the kiss.

"I'm almost there...don't stop," she whined.

"I ain't stopping I'm going to fuck you all night!" he shouted.

"OHHH...OHHH...I'M THERE...SHIT...FUCK ME!" she suddenly wailed, as her legs began a spasm like motion kicking the air, and I watched her go through the most powerful orgasm I had ever seen.

"Oh Merle, keep going, don't stop. Please..." she whined, wanting and needing it to continue.

It was too much for him though and six thrusts later Merle started shooting his load into my beautiful wife, "THERE...yeah...take it all...take it!"

His thrusting became erratic and then slowed until it finally stopped altogether, and all that was left in the room was the sound of the lovers trying to catch their breath. The skull tattoo on his back seemed to be looking at me and smiling as the full realization of what had just occurred hit me.

"Get off her," I said in a stern voice.

Merle reluctantly rolled off with his fat cock flopping across his hip as he rolled away. Erin remained splayed open and when she caught my eyes she had a look of panic. She didn't realize I wasn't angry until I climbed between her open legs and pushed my own cock into her now thoroughly fucked pussy. She was very hot and unbelievably wet, and the sensation was not like anything I could imagine. I could smell his scent on her when I got close, but I needed to cum too badly to worry about anything else.

"Get your stuff in there too man," Merle urged from beside me.

I lasted less than a minute before I came hard inside my wife almost losing consciousness from the power of my climax, and when I was done, Erin wrapped her arms around me and rocked me as I softened inside her. Finally, to get some air, I fell to her side away from Merle, and pulled Erin's back to me, cupping her breast with my left hand while kissing her neck and ear.

"Mmmm..." she moaned in a satisfied voice.

My climax had drained me and I closed my eyes for just a second and before I knew it I had fallen asleep. I woke some time later, at first disoriented, before gaining my bearings and remembering the events. Except for me, the bed was empty, but I could hear soft groans coming from somewhere in the room, and it took me a moment to realize they were coming from the floor on the side of the bed. Staying quiet and raising my head, slowly Erin came into view. She was leaning forward, her head close to Merle's while she rode his cock as he lay on his back. They were whispering so I couldn't catch all the words, but it was clear Erin was enjoying the sex.

"Erin you have a damn good pussy," Merle said in a voice loud enough to make out.

"Shhh... don't wake him," she whispered.

They said some things to each other I couldn't make out as they continued to mate, and I tried to inch closer to them on the bed without making a sound.

"You're going to make me cum again," I heard her tell him.

"Does this old dick feel good?" he asked her.

"Oh yes, it's so thick," she moaned in reply.

"Come on out and let me fuck you in my truck," Merle said to her, talking in a manner that would have normally been offensive to her, but which now seemed only to excite her.

"You want me in your truck?" she asked.

"Yeah, let's go," he pushed.

"Have you had many women there?" Erin panted, still riding him.

"Some, but you'd be the best," he replied.

"Would I? Okay, but just for a little bit," she said to him before changing her mind, "Wait I can't leave him."

"Come on. He wants you well fucked," Merle said, now grunting from the sex.

"No, I can't. Just fuck me here," she answered, as her breathing becoming ragged.

In response, Merle flipped her onto her back and started fucking her fast and deep.

"Ohhh...yes, fuck me Merle," my beautiful wife begged.

Merle amazingly started moving even faster and leaned down kissing on her neck before moving to her mouth. Erin accepted his lips and they started a long, deep embrace. In the middle of it, her legs left the floor and opened wide. She was giving herself to him completely and willingly taking everything he wanted to give.

Like before, her climax started first and it sped through her quickly.

"Ohhh...God yes...ohhhhh..." she moaned trying to keep quiet, but failing while her legs kicked and her body shook underneath him.

"Yeah...its good isn't it," Merle grunted, and it looked like he was close too.

"Oh, Merle don't stop I'm still cumming," she gasped as her body shook even more, then it really hit her, "OH FUCK...OH MY GOD...OH YES...FUCK ME GOOD...PLEASE!"

I realized I had watched my wife have the two most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced with both coming from a complete stranger, but at that moment, it didn't matter to her as she was simply connected to a cock that was giving her complete fulfillment.

Her response must have pushed Merle over the edge because he started grunting and thrusting hard, "Oh yeah...take it in that hot pussy. Take it. Damn, I'm cumming a gallon."

I watched his ass clench and release repeatedly as he pumped his semen into Erin's pussy. Finally, they slowed and then stopped completely. I gave them a few minutes before getting off the bed and finding that he was still buried inside my wife with his head resting in the crook of her neck.

j267
j267
4,574 Followers