The Aspen Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,573 Followers

"Think it's time for you to go Merle," I said.

Merle remained motionless for a while and I was just about to tell him to leave again when he slowly started disengaging from my wife. As soon as he was on his knees at her side, Erin seemed to get a sudden dose of modesty because she took her shirt that had been on the floor and used it to cover her well used body.

Merle quietly started dressing while Erin rose and put on her shirt and shorts, while only I stayed naked. When he was done, he nodded at me and leaned down and kissed Erin on the cheek.

"Best I ever had," he said, then moved to the door.

"Goodnight Merle," Erin said as he left the room.

"Do we need to talk?" Erin asked, looking very sheepish.

"Not now. Get in bed," I demanded.

As soon as she was on her back, I slid into her and started humping fast.

"I love you." Erin whispered.

"I love you too honey," I replied snuggling into her neck, letting her know not to worry.

Seconds later I erupted into her gasping and grunting as my cum left me, feeling like it took part of my life power with it. I collapsed to her side and pulled her close to me kissing her and smelling the scent of Merle heavy on her body.

"Honey?" Erin spoke with concern in her voice.

"Not tonight sweetie. Go to sleep," I said, rolling her enough to get the bedspread and sheet over us.

Amazingly, I slept very deeply and only awoke when the sunlight was filtering through the curtain. Erin was still out no doubt from exhaustion and I hoped she had slept well.

"Honey, we need to get going," I said, gently pushing her shoulder.

Erin took a shower then I followed and we were soon packed and on our way. We stopped on the edge of town, had a good breakfast then got on the road, and proceeded with little talk which I think was bothering Erin.

"Are you mad at me?" she suddenly asked, about twenty minutes later.

"No honey I'm not angry. I was there with you and let it happen," I replied sincerely.

"Yes, why did you?" she asked.

It was a question to which I currently had no answer. At least not one that wouldn't take hours to explain.

"I'm not sure. I'm still figuring that out," I replied as best I could.

"Okay," she responded, seemingly accepting my answer.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked, now putting her on the spot.

There was a long pause and she started to speak several times before finally saying, "Well you were there. You know I would be lying if I said no."

"You'll have to explain that to me over a bottle of wine some time," I replied in a way that I hoped she found non-threatening, and when she smiled I knew it was accepted well.

"Honey there's just one thing," she said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"We need to find a pharmacy. I went off birth control last month," my wife announced.

j267
j267
4,573 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
The Unaffordable Vacation His fantasy brings out his wife's unmentionable fantasy.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories