The Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers

Kate looked at me, pleaded with her teary eyes to not make her answer that question.

"Please don't do this John," she said.

"She doesn't want to tell you because she is trying not to hurt your feelings," the weasel said.

He was getting brave now. I guess he thought that because I hadn't hit him yet, I wasn't going to. He was wrong.

I turned to Kate and said, "I guess he must be right. He's a better man than me so I guess I'll leave the two of you alone."

I turned to go and Kate grabbed my arm.

"I only did it so I could have one last fling before we got married. I didn't even enjoy it. I even tried to keep my promise about never giving oral to another man and I didn't do it before he..." Kate couldn't bring herself to say it.

I said, "Before he fucked you? Is that what you're trying to say?"

"Yes. After we did it I wanted him to leave but he said he wouldn't leave until we did it again. I swear I didn't want to do it again. I just wanted him to leave."

"It didn't look to me like you wanted him to leave when I came in," I said.

"He said he wouldn't leave so I was trying to get him hard again so I could just get it over with. He told me I would have to suck him to get him hard. I didn't want to but I did it because I just wanted to end it so he would leave."

"Did you tell him no, that you wouldn't do that?" I asked as I looked at the weasel.

"Yes. I told him I couldn't do it but he pushed my head down there and told me if I wanted him to leave I should just make him happy," Kate said and then collapsed on the bed and cried.

I turned to the weasel and said, "That sounds awful close to sexual assault. You're no man; you are a pathetic piece of shit. You give weasels a bad name."

Finally I triggered the anger in him that I wanted. He charged at me and I dropped him with a shot to the solar plexus. The air rushed out of his lungs and before he could drop to the floor I gave him a hard knee to the groin. I wanted to make sure I ended his sexual activity for a few days.

I sat down on the bed next to Kate and looked down at her. The anger was gone and all that was left in its place was sadness. I had loved her too much to hate her now. I sat trying to think of what to do next. For the next five minutes the only sounds in room were Kate's sobbing and the weasel trying to catch his breath and recover from the pain in his balls.

The weasel finally started trying to get up so I gathered up his clothes and then I helped him to his feet. I half carried and half dragged to the door and tossed his clothes into the hall and then deposited him in the hall with them. I went back and sat on the bed with Kate.

A part of me wished that I hadn't come to Vegas to spy on Kate. If I had never known what happened we would have been married in two weeks and may have had a wonderfully happy life together. Another part of me wanted to be able to forgive her for what she had done. I think she still loved me and all she did was have one last fling before marriage. If I had found out about her fling after the fact I might have been able to forgive her but I knew that the images I now had in my head would haunt me for a long time.

I put my hand gently on Kate's shoulder and bent down and kissed her on the forehead.

"Kate, I am leaving now. I am driving back to LA tonight."

She turned her head and looked at me.

"Can I go back with you?" She asked.

"No. I need to be alone for a while. We'll talk in a few days. Just make sure that you call your parents as soon as you get home and tell them the wedding is off." I said.

The tears started again.

"No. Please don't say that."

"Kate. Listen to me. It's over. I can't marry you while the images of you with that weasel are still fresh in my mind. My anger and the jealousy would tear us apart. Let me make this very clear to you. I don't care what excuse you give your parents for canceling the wedding as long as you don't blame it on me. If you do and I hear about it I will make sure they know the whole ugly truth. Do you understand me?"

"I understand but can't we talk about this some more before we cancel the wedding?"

"My mind is made up. You need to let your parents know so that they can notify all of the invited guests and cancel the reception hall and the caterers. I feel bad about the money they'll lose but it's not my fault."

I knew that wasn't completely true. I had several opportunities to stop her before it went too far but I didn't do anything. If I had we might have been able to work things out and the wedding would not be getting canceled and her parents would not have lost their money. The bottom line was that Kate broke my heart. I turned and walked toward the door. I looked back one last time to see Kate curled up on the bed crying.

The weasel was gone when I entered the corridor and I walked slowly up the hallway. I had just gotten to the elevators when the door opened and Pam came out. She came over to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry," Pam said. "I don't know what got into her. It isn't like her to behave that way. So, what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know. I only know that I can't marry her."

Pam started to cry. "Is there no way you can work this out? She loves you and I know you love her."

"It will take me a long time to get over this. I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive Kate," I said.

"I understand."

"Pam, I am terribly sorry about the way I treated you in the casino. I know none of this is your fault. I didn't mean to squeeze you so hard. You have been a good friend for a long time and I hope this doesn't change that."

"We'll always be friends John."

I gave Pam back her room key and kissed her on the cheek.

"We'll get together and talk next week," Pam said.

"I'd like that. Thanks."

I stood and watched Pam walked down the hall to her room. I was glad that Kate had a friend like Pam because she was going to need a good friend.

Fifteen minutes later I was pulling onto the I-15 bound for Los Angeles.

K.K.
K.K.
3,049 Followers