The Bait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips and tongue and teeth were once more used to bring her nipples to deliriously erect attention as she bemoaned helplessly, arching into him, wanting more...wanting him...her muffled cries became more and more frantic as she fought to make her needs known to Nick, who took a great delight in his sensual game playing...he loved seeing his Alyssa so wild with passion and the need to hear her agitated pleas compelled him to reach up and quickly removed the ball gag from her mouth, freeing her to speak and beg at will and she quickly began to do both as his lips stayed sealed to her breast while he moved a skilled hand to her cunt.

She was soaked, dripping wet and hot and his fingers glided over her smooth, hairless flesh with ease; he felt his cock growing harder by the moment, a feat he had previously not thought at all possible, but suddenly was, and became all the more so as he pushed to digests into her sopping grove while she screamed in delighted reaction.

“Do you like that?” He asked the question while abandoning one breast for the other as she nodded and gasped.

“Yes, Master...yes...please...” Her hips jerked in response to his touch. “Please...God...I am begging you...” She cried out so loudly she knew her throat would later be raw, but she didn’t care, in the least, as she screamed again and again, thrusting her hips faster and faster against his hand as he pressed his fingers hard against a sensitive and swollen patch of burning flesh.

“Please what? Tell me what you want?”

“I want you...I want you...”

“Not a good enough answer.” With decided motions, he pulled his touch from her weeping cunt and his lips left her breast complete as he stepped back and she sobbed. “I want you to tell me very plainly just what it is you want me to do to you.” Sweat had mingled with the oil on her skin so she shimmered beautifully, her hair a mess, her eyes glazed and her breast wet from his mouth as she gasped for air.

“I want you to...please...take me...” Now. In that instant. But he shook his head.

“Tell me what you want me to do to you, Alyssa.”

“Nick...”

“Who am I?” His voice was more firm than before.

“Master. You are my master.”

“Yes. Yes, I am indeed your master, my sweet. What do you want your master to do to you, right now, in this moment, Alyssa?”

“Fuck me.” She raged the words at him. “Fuck me. Fuck me. I want you to please fuck me here and now...please...I want you to fuck me, Master.” She dissolved into tears, her emotions, and her need, more than her desire clouded brain could process as Nick grinned and nodded to himself, before he reached down to quickly unhook her ankles from their chains.

Once the restraints fell away, his hands moved to bracket her quivering hips and with one quick and beautifully fluid motion, he lifted her so her legs were wrapped around his waist, her ankles locked together and pressed hard and demanding into the small of his back...she looked down at him like a wild woman, a woman so possessed with wanton need that nothing else in the world mattered and for her, it didn’t, and for Nick, it was the same as he guided her to him at the very same moment he surged forward fast...Alyssa cried out in pleasure and he threw back his head and hissed as she was impelled on his hard, hot, throbbing cock.

Her slick cunt lips parted for him and to her amazement, her body made room to fully and completely accommodate every glorious inch Nick had to offer....he filled her full...so wonderfully full she could feel his hot, heavy balls pressed against her tender pussy as he reached one hand just behind her, and to her shock, he flipped a tiny switch on the object he had inserted into her rectum and in an abrupt flash, the most marvelous vibrations began to shatter through her like steadily and perfectly cresting ocean waves.

It was a remarkable sensation, the feel of Nick inside her, the vibrator filling her bottom with sweet, fiery jolts that served to increase her pleasure, her giddy delight as Nick held his hands on her hips and with steady, strong, deeply penetrating thrust, he slammed into her again and again as she pressed her heals into her back and used her hands to grip the chain that held her suspended to successfully gain the self controlled momentum she needed to pull up and push down and meet his thrust with her own powerful acceptance. Give and take. Take and give. It went on and on. His thick cock had a means to reach inside her, deep into her, to touch and batter the most sensitive little place...he kept a wild but balanced rhythm as he increased the pace...slowed it...increased it again as the vibrator thundered through her and him; it stimulated his member as it stimulated her...they were covered with sweat, screaming one moment and grunting incoherently the next as flesh slapped hard against receptive flesh and in a flash, in a gratifying gyration, they exploded together in the most massive, splintering orgasmic exhilaration either had ever know.

He could feel her soft but demanding feminine muscles milking his cock with loud slurping sounds as the vibrator continued to hum against her inner anal flesh; his hot, thick, come spurted from him in a jetting streaming that filled her...she could feel it pumping into her...it was a beautiful sensation that confirmed her suddenly, soul deep belief that she had been born to be with this man, and this man alone...she was indeed his in every way and it pleased her beyond any words her vocabulary might have possessed as the tiny aftershocks continued to rock through her even as Nick slowly lowered her legs and eased his semi erect penis from her throbbing cunt.

Her legs went limply beneath her and she moaned, feeling too weak to speak as he left her there with their combined juices leaking from her, running down her thighs...she allowed her head to lull a bit, her eyes closed as she drank in breath after breath...she felt sensitive all over, fireworks were still exploding in her mind and deep within her body; she had never been so sexual satisfied, her sensual senses had never been so alive and Nick thought her too beautiful to be real as he came to her again and Alyssa snapped her eyes open to look down to find him using a warm rag to very tenderly clean her sex and thighs.

He used gentle motions, just as he had when he massaged her and she sighed happy little sounds as he cleaned her completely before tossing the rag aside and standing, so he could remove the harness and the vibrator slowly from her still slick anus and with that done, he moved to undo the leather cuffs from each wrist, freeing her.

Without the restraints to hold her steady, her sex weakened body fell forward, to press hard against his and Nick’s arms went around her easily, steady and strong and tender as he hooked one arm beneath the bend of her trembling knees and with seemingly little effort, he lifted her, so she was cradled against his chest with her head resting heavily on his shoulder...Nick brushed a kiss against her temple as he carried her across the room, to the bed she had noticed earlier, and with loving intent, he laid her in the middle of the satin sea before easing down to stretch his body out beside hers.

In her debauched state, she half whispered his name, making him smile, as he brushed damp hair back from her face and Alyssa lifted heavy eyes to look up...she felt her lips pull up to return the smile he offered as he moved his hand to cup her face and she turned her head to place a loving, worshipping kiss to his palm.

“Thank you...” She was still breathless. “Thank you for fucking me, Master...” There was a true gratitude in the words and despite himself, Nick laughed, he laughed as he never had before, from a place deep in his soul that only Alyssa had the power to touch, a reality he adored, as he leaned down and sealed his lips to hers, scorching and demanding as his tongue probed her mouth with an authority that thrilled her.

Finally, needing air almost desperately, he forced himself to pull back, to look down at her bemused expression as she lifted a hand to touch his face...she could feel stubble there, warm and scratchy and it made her feel oddly emotional as he drove his eyes into hers while their sweaty bodies began to slowly cool, though it was obvious to Alyssa, and to Nick, that nothing would ever cool their passion or desperation for one another.

“As your master, I have another demand I need you to obey.” He laid a hand, open palmed against her belly that quivered at his touch.

“Any demand that you make, I will eagerly obey, Master.”

“In that case, it is my desire that you marry me and allow me to love you for the rest of your life, Alyssa.” There was undeniable emotions building in his eyes, in his chest, as he said the words, watching her close as he did and she smiled even as tears came to her in a rush.

“There is nothing that would please me more than to marry you, Master.”

“Can I assume that means you love me?”

Battling back the need to cry, to weep like a fool, she nodded, knowing in her heart and in her soul that she had always loved him; it was because she had loved him so dearly and so very completely that she had never been able to date or look at another man...her heart had been his from the first and now, her body was as well, and Alyssa knew without question that was the way fate had meant it to be.

“Yes, Master. Yes. I love you very much, Nick.” She felt it was okay to call him that, even if it meant breaking the rules just this once...the smile he rewarded her with told her she had not upset him...not in the least.

“And I love you too, Alyssa. I love you.”

“I like the sound of that.”

“Good. Cause you will hear it often.”

“Will I be allowed to say it in return?” Her eyes teased his.

“You will be required to say it in return and mean it.”

“Meaning it won’t be a problem and I...”

“And you...” Nick prompted gently when she hesitated.

“Well, I just wanted to tell you, I am really glad you made certain I would find that file on your computer...”

“You mean how I laid the bait for you.”

“Yeah. I am glad you laid the bait.”

“And I am glad you took it.” His hand slid up to cup her breast and she wiggled, her flesh as sensitive and as eager for touch as she had never known it to be. “I am especially glad you love me, as much as I love you and I am really glad you respond so well to the games I play...” He moved up, so he could pinch her nipple.

“I am open to all your games...” Her back arched in pleasure.

“For life?” He tugged at the pink, aching nub.

“Yes...God yes...” She tangled her hands in the sheets as he lowered his mouth to torment her other breast with teeth and mouth and tongue...he played her body as if she were a fine and so very precious instrument he dearly adored, using touch after gentle touch to again bring her to a beautiful, orgasmic abyss and once she was fully aroused, Nick moved into her, hard and fast and as one, untied body and soul, they jumped over the edge to become submerged in the chasm from which each prayed there would never be any emergence.