The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it."

My nipple gets really hard in her mouth. She bites down just a little. I take a breath through gritted teeth and lean my head back, staring up at a black spot in the drop tile ceiling. My smile is full. The nipple is fully engorged now, but she's still just teasing it.

"Kara, sweetie, I need you to suck it." WIth no hesitation, her lips form a vacuum tight seal, and she begins sucking. I feel it coming, building, and...

"Oh my gawf!" She says, backing her head away and rolling her jaw. My hand bracing her neck doesn't let her get far. "Are you pregnant too?"

"No, some of the medications I'm on are causing me to lactate. Kara, this really helps. I need you to keep going." With less fuss than I thought she was going to put up, she goes back. Hot damn! Her lips press tight, and this time both hands scoop up my tit. She holds it up to her face like it's liquid gold, and when she starts sucking, she goes for it. A significant chunk of my areola is drawn into her mouth, I bite my lip to distract myself, but it doesn't work. I'm getting hard. I put my hand over it and hold it down so I don't poke her with it and mess anything up. I'm gonna milk this for all it's worth. Literally.

God damnit, this feels good though. My left hand pulls her in closer, smashing her face into my tit. She's making soft slurping sounds that are sending chills up and down my spine. Margaret Thatcher. Janet Reno. Hillary Clinton.

"Now the other one, Kara." With no more prodding than that, she unlatches from my left tit and steps over to the right. Now she's doing it like a pro, teasing it at first until it gets hard, and then sucking. Slowly at first, until the stream starts, and then a little faster. I hear her swallow, and I almost cum right there. This is the best revenge sex ever.

I let her go on for another minute. The right tit has always been bigger, so I let her try and even it out just a little.

"Ok, Kara," I say. My tone has changed again. Not the hard edge I had before, but still something commanding. "That should be enough. You're halfway there. I'm hard now, but I need you to do one more thing to make sure it stays that way. I'd hate to go all soft on you."

"Whatever it is, I'll do it!" She pleads. "I"m desperate!!"

"I need you to lick my ass."

"Ok!" She says. She starts looking around, figuring out how she can get this done the fastest. I laugh, a deep, husky laugh now, as I turn around and grab one of the sinks. She drops down onto her knees again, and with absolutely zero hesitation, starts tonguing my ass like I haven't been tongued in years. "God Damnit, I've missed that," I mumble. She doesn't seem to notice. I can hear her fingering herself again, but this time I let it go. I'm close enough to where I want to be. I rotate out at the heels, spreading my ass just a little bit more, and she jams her face right in there. Fucking A, Vera was right. "I'm an ass girl, and I'm not afraid to admit it." Kara doesn't say anything. Her free hand reaches up between my legs and starts jerking me off. My knees falter for a moment.

"That's right, Kara. Get in there."

No response except that she continues. She didn't mess around outside much, she just goes for the kill, which I'm totally fine with.

"Fuck," I say. It's hard not to gyrate with her hand going like it is, but I lock my knees and let her think this is the key. "Fuuuuuck. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck ok!" As soon as I say ok, Kara pops out, and stands up. Three of her fingers are palm deep in her pussy. "Oh, you started to warm up for me." Now the edge is back in my voice. "How thoughtful. Put your shoes back on."

Kara runs over to the stall and grabs her heels. She's in such a rush to put them on, it takes twice as long as it should have. "Hurry the fuck up." I say. Kara just ducks her head, and as soon as their on, she just looks at me. Total deer in the headlights. I point to the floor in front of the third mirror. "Come over here." If she weren't in heels, she would have run, but as it was it was still a quick pace. "Now turn around." She turns, facing the mirror. She's looking at me through the reflection, and I love the obedience.

"Bend over." She copies the pose I had before, straight on facing the mirror. "No. Turn like this," I say, adjusting her slightly. Now she's just off center from the mirror, and she can see me behind her. "I want you to stare at my tits, Kara. If you stop staring at my tits, I stop. Got it?"

Kara nods her head quickly, eyes darting from my tits to my cock to make sure it's still hard as a rock. I don't think I could have gone soft if Margaret Thatcher actually walked in on us that second.

"Now, do you want it?" She nods. "Not good enough. Tell me you want it."

"I want it," she says, her voice still a tiny fraction of it's normal volume.

"Louder."

"I want it."

"What do you want?"

"That."

"That what?"

"Your cock." She says. She's starting to tear up again. She's worried.

"My girlcock?"

"Yes."

"Tell me you want it."

"I want your cock."

"My girlcock."

"I want your girlcock."

"Louder."

"I want your GirlCock." I press the head against her pussy, and she inhales sharply. "I want your Girlcock!! Oh God, Please!" That was what I wanted to hear. She's so wet already. Her thighs are drenched. As soon as I put pressure against it, my cock slides in. She pinches her eyes shut, feeling the sweet release coming, but I pull out.

"What did I say?"

"I want your GirlCOCK!"

"No. Look at my tits!"

She opens her eyes again, staring at them like she'll never close her eyes again. When I push my cock up and in again, she closes one eye, but I've gotta give her credit; she kept one open. I watch her in the mirror. Her face is a roadmap of conflicting emotions as I work my cock in and out slowly. Total confusion is at war with a deep physical desire, while attraction, revulsion, embarrassment, and masochistic enjoyment make recurring cameos.

Just the head, then all the way out. Then the head plus a little more, and back out. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. I get about 8 inches inside when I hit something. She winces and grits her teeth, but god bless her she keeps her eyes open and focused on my swinging tits.

"Did I just hit your cervix?"

"Yes."

"How?"

"www...with your girlcock!" Every time she says it, it gets hotter. God bless you, Vera, for thinking that one up.

"I've never hit a cervix before," I say with a devilish grin. I pull almost all the way out, and then go all the way back in until I hit her cervix again. I don't hit it hard, because that shit hurts, but just kiss it. She's fighting to keep her eyes from rolling up.

"If I can't go balls deep, this isn't gonna work."

"Fuck my ass!" She says desperately.

"Fuck my ass..."

"Fuck my ass with your GIRLCOCK!"

I pull out of her. I keep one hand stroking my cock (and lets be honest, who would have stopped?), and the other starts scooping up her juice for a lubricant. I get a glob of it from the side of her thigh and let it run down onto her asshole.

"You're gonna need to really angle your ass up, honey. I'm a bit taller than you." She arches her back, and the way it turns up her ass almost makes me cum again. I work three fingers in and out of her ass, getting the glob down in there. My cock is plenty wet, so when I lay my palm down flat on the small of her back and push my cock up against her, it feels right. This is it.

Her asshole is like an open fire.

"Take a deep breath," I say, as I start pushing. I'm less merciful than I could be right now, getting 4 inches in one thrust. She cries out in pain, but I'm pretty sure one of those eyes is still open and trained on me. I pause for a moment while she whimpers and catches her breath, back out an inch, and then push in another 4. She cries out again, louder. I back out another inch, and then push it all the way home. She lets out such a wail.

"That's it," I say, gritting my teeth. This whole thing has been so fucking hot. I have no idea how long I can hold back. I pull almost all the way back, spit down on my dick, and push it back in.

"FUUUUCK" Kara cries. "FUCK ME WITH YOUR GIRLCOOOOOCK!!"

I had assumed Kara would be an anal virgin. This wasn't exactly part of the plan, but I'd had her pegged as a front side only girl. She is way too loose for this to be her first time, especially with someone as thick as me. Not to say that it's not tight, it's just not virgin tight.

Kara's face is in agony now. Each time I plow into her ass, she bites down on her lip. Every time I pull out, her jaw drops and she gasps for breath. I start working it faster. One thrust per second. Two. Faster.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm... Mmmmmay I cum?"

I literally can't hide my shock. She's gone completely submissive. In the back of my mind, I wonder if she doesn't do Dom/Sub stuff on her own. This is the kind of shocking revelation I wish I had the chance to exploit further, but we're nearly to the end now.

"Only if you do it loudly," I say. I really wasn't prepared for this, so in hindsight, that response was weak. They can't all be home runs.

She really ups the volume level. What were mere whimpers before are now full fledged cries. I love loud sex, and the louder it gets, the faster I want to go. It's funny how I think of it as wanting to go faster, as opposed to just going faster. I'm in control now. I set the pace. I go faster. Louder. Then faster. I can feel it... way down inside, I can feel it.

Kara cums first. Her orgasm is like a loud, sustained whimper. Vera's profanity-laden buckfest would put her to shame, but Vera's not here right now. The best part about it though is the way she clamps down. Good fucking god, now it's tight!

There's only so much I can take. The next time I bring it home, I explode in her ass like a fire hydrant in August. Kara's knuckles are white on the sink, and she's finally broken eye contact. It doesn't matter any more. I give it a few more thrusts as tardy bits of cum rumble through my cock.

"Should I clean it off now," she asks.

"I would have thought that was obvious," I say, much more proud of that off-the-cuff response. After I pull out, Kara squats down in front of me. She starts at the base, running her tongue up, down, and all the way around. Once she cleaned the last 6 inches or so, she leans back and starts to work on the first 6 inches from inside her mouth. She is blowing my mind right now! I look down below her, and she's dripping all over the floor. Most of it is mine, but that's a lot of girlcum.

"Lemme see," I say after a few minutes. She backs off of my cock with a satisfying pop. I look it over. Bright and shiny. Just like new. "Alright. Now Kara, do you think something is missing?"

"It is if you say it is." Jeesus backflipping Christ. She's gone completely 50 Shades on me.

"Something is missing. Do you know what it is?" She shakes her head. "People. There's no one at the door." She looks over at it blankly, confused. I'm not sure how much her wits have been dulled by the X. "You were pretty loud, Kara."

"Yeah..."

I walk over to the stall door, and begin retrieving my clothes. "Do you know why no one is waiting at the door?"

"No." She hasn't moved to get clothed, although she's moved over to the couch. No, the X isn't fogging her wits. She's just resigned. This is too perfect.

"I said before that I was happy for you when you got that promotion to be Mr. Webster's personal assistant. I would have forgiven you for that. And then, when the Office Manager ran off to Cabo, or wherever she went. You decided to start acting like the office manager by bossing everyone around, especially us receptionists. Had you just campaigned for the office manager job, I'd have supported you. I'd have been happy for you. The way you went about it was pretty crappy, but I'd still forgive you.

"But then you went and got Monique fired. Sweet little Monique, way too timid to stand up for herself. She misfiled a memo. Whoop-di-freakin-do, but you made a stink, and you raised hell, and once you got Mr. Webster angry too, that was the end for her." Kara's head is down in her hands.

"Monique was a nice girl. She didn't deserve that. You picked the weakest of the herd, separated her, and slaughtered her to set an example. So here we are."

"You didn't say why..." She mumbles through her fingers.

"Excuse me?"

"You didn't say why there's no one at the door."

"Oh, because they're all at their desks watching us now on webcams."

"WHAT?!?!" That got a response.

"Yup. There's a camera right here, one here, right there. One above this mirror. I think 8 in all. I had them installed today."

"I'm ruined!!" She begins to cry again. I have my blouse and jacket back on as I go back over to her. I bend down to her eye level, careful to hold up my dick so it doesn't drag on the bathroom floor. I do have some standards.

"No, Kara. You would bounce back from that if you wanted to. You're resourceful and smart. Pretty soon, you'd be right back on top around here. But that's not an option. You're going to quit with me today. You're going to walk out the door in front of me, and never look back."

"Or else?"

"Or else the video of this goes everywhere. Every employee, every free upload website. Youporn, Redtube, you name it. Your porn tape will be the stuff of legend. Everyone will know who you are. Everyone will know what kind of person you are."

"But they'd know who you are too," she cries, desperately grabbing for any loophole she can find.

"I don't need this. I'm already set up somewhere else. I've got it made." Her head falls down into her hands again. "You could go down the street and find another law firm. Start over. It only took you three years to get here. You're young and hot. You could do it again. But I might find you again. And if I did, I would be even less kind than I was today." Her sobs break into morbid laughter for a moment. "If you want my advice, I'd say go back to college. Best years of my life."

I wait while Kara composes herself and gets dressed. She unlocks the deadbolt and breaks for her desk. I follow a few steps behind. She stops only long enough to grab her purse and jacket before heading for the door. The entire office staff stares at us in stunned silence. I give them all my best smirk as I leave the main room.

Vera is waiting for me by the door. She had all my stuff ready to go, and is wearing quite a grin.

"So if that was as far ahead as you've thought, then I might have an idea," she says as we walked through the parking lot. I turn to look back, taking one last mental picture of the black box that had been my personal hell for three years. Dozens of employees are standing at the windows watching us leave.

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"Later. For now, lets just get home. I had to watch that too, yanno, and now I'm horny as hell."

"I'm not some trained monkey, ready to dance at your beck and call, missy."

She scoffs. "And for the record, you are not fucking my ass with that thing."

"We'll see about that!"

The camera ticks on, focused just between me and her. We're in my kitchen, but turned around from the table to face out into the living room where the camera is set up. Vera is wearing a black and white plaid skirt with suspenders over a white button-down blouse. Her skirt just touches her knees, and her lovely legs descend below the frame. I'm wearing a short sleeve purple sweater, black strapped stockings that disappear under a flirty black skirt. We're smiling as it fades in.

"Hello," Vera says. "My name is Vera. This lovely lady to my left is Jaimie, and what we we're doing now is, in the business, called an 'Establishing Shot'. " She even makes the air quotes. We can both barely repress our grins. "Jaimie, say hello to the nice folks."

"Hello," I add, in the throatiest, sultriest voice I can manage. Hot damn if I don't pull it off too!

"For the next, oh, however long this ends up being after editing, Jaimie and I are going to be, erm, entertaining you. Jaimie, for the most part, will be your primary performer," I nod my head just slightly, "and I will be her erstwhile cameraman." She nods too.

"I say however long, because this is the first shot we've done of anything. I called it an 'Establishing Shot' because this is going to help set the tone for the rest of this video." She gets up, moving towards the camera, but I remain seated. She then picks up the camera and pulls it up to her height so the camera is looking just slightly down at me.

"You see, there are some things you don't know. Jaimie, if you would please."

"Certainly," I say, and without moving my legs, I reach down and across my chest to grab at the bottom of the sweater. In one quick motion, it's off.

"Lovely Jaimie is very well endowed, you see." I roll my eyes, but after a moment, the smooth, cool grin returns. I reach behind me, arching my chest just slightly, as I unbutton my bra. Once the clasp is loosened, my breasts pop the bra forward and down my arms. With her mouth right next to the camera's mic, you can hear her take a quick breath as the bra comes fully away to expose me from the waist up. The camera spins around into a closeup of Vera's face. She gives the camera a wolfish grin before turning it back on me.

"However, what you don't know is that Jaimie is very well endowed." As she talks this time, she swings back around to directly in front of me, and lowers the camera so that it's just about even with my chest. Once she's centered, I uncross my legs and spread them just a bit.

My cock drops from where it had been tucked above my thighs down onto the chair. Vera's camera work is magnificent, focusing on the head of my cock, peeking out from the shadow my skirt casts, while keeping my lips and cool smile just barely in frame.

"Can you see where her knee is?" Vera whispers from just off camera. "Granted, she's not very tall, but good lord, isn't that impressive. Don't worry. We'll see plenty more of it later. We're just easing you into this." Vera turns the camera back on herself again. From off screen, there's a rustling followed by a clacking as I stand up and walk.

"Now, there is one more thing that both you," she says, staring into the camera meaningfully, 'and I don't know. That, my dear friends, is length. My hand to god, I do not know." The camera swings back around from across the kitchen now. I'm standing against the kitchen counter in my black heels, black stockings, and black skirt. Vera lets the camera linger on me from just behind me before crossing the room to stand diagonally in front of me. At first, the camera is facing my torso.

"Are we going to find out anything you don't already know too, Jaimie?"

"We are!" I say with just a hint of glee. "I've guessed, but I've never tried to put a hard number on it." Vera begins to pan down.

"Ok! Well! As you can see, we've got a ruler here. We've actually got two, just in case, although I'm not sure we'll need the second one." The camera pops back up to me shaking my head. I don't really think I'm more than 12 inches, but she wanted to be thorough.

"I don't know whether you've noticed or not. Whether I'm focused on your face or your crotch, your tits are always in frame. God damnit, those are magnificent. Anyway, Jaimie, if you would please, pull back the curtain!" I reach back and unclasp my skirt, revealing the garter belt my stockings are strapped in to, and just the very top of my cock. We picked this counter top because, in those heels, my cock is at the exact right height. My hand reaches down, and with showmanship slowness, I pull up my cock and drop it on the counter with a satisfying thud.