The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, lets see what we have here," Vera says, hand reaching out from behind the camera to move the ruler into position. I push my hips in against the counter. "Now Jaimie, you are completely flaccid right now?" She pans the camera up on my face, where I'm smirking like a cat who stole all the cream.

"Not exactly, Vera. My cock is never really soft. I could fuck you with this right now." She pans down to my unmoving cock, and then back up to me grinning. "It wouldn't be the best sex we ever had, but it'd get the job down. However, if you're asking if this is as small as it gets, then yes."

"Alright then." The camera turns, facing down, and slides around until my cock is underneath it and lined up alongside the ruler. "Aaaaaaaaaaand, 8 inches, 3 quarters?"

"I concur" I say, from off camera. The shot lingers on my cock, then zooms in on the head and the ruler.

"8 and three quarters. My god. And that's just flaccid. Now, before we move on, can you back up just a hair? I want to show all the boys and girls at home your lovely balls." I take a step back and turn away from the counter. Vera kneels down in front of me while I hold my cock up against my stomach, and let the shot play out. "Look at those monsters. Let go of your cock now." I let go, and it swings down from the side to settle in the center. "That is a package to make anyone, man or woman, weep for joy. Now, for the second part, we're going to have to get you hard." The camera pans up to me, still smirking, but now my eyes are opened up just a hair wider. I know what's coming. Vera hands the camera to me. I keep the camera on my face for a moment, holding that absurd combination of eager and sly. After a moment, the camera spins to show that Vera is now down on her knees. I turn back against the counter, setting my cock down again next to the ruler. Once I'm settled, I raise my arm and the camera rises farther up into the air.

The camera is looking down on me, standing up against the counter, but now Vera is immediately behind me on her knees. I smile. I set the frame for a moment. Vera's hands come up from her knees, part my ass cheeks, and she leans in. As soon as her lips wrap themselves around my anus, my eyes close, and the smirk disappears. Bliss might be a good descriptor. Vera begins to press her tongue against me, just slight pressure with a slow circling motion. I bring the camera down and around to the side. Vera reaches out to take the camera, her face never leaving the crack of my ass, and as soon as the handoff is complete, I reach back and grab my ass cheek tightly. My red painted nails dig in as I pull the cheek out. Vera closes her eyes and pulls her face back just slightly, letting the camera get a good view of her tongue teasing me. My anus puckers and twitches each time she pulls away and comes back.

The camera descends just a little. My other hand comes back to replace hers, all ten red painted nails gripping and pulling apart. Vera reaches up and pulls back my sack, sucking one entire ball into her mouth, and then the other. Her cheeks puff out like a squirrel. Off camera, I moan deeply. She pulls back, sucking just hard enough to keep them in her mouth, until she's pulled then nearly behind my ass. They squirt out with an audible pop, and she goes back to my anus. Her tongue isn't teasing now, it's penetrating. The hole spasms to open, and she wraps her lips around it again.

The camera backs out just a bit, and my right hand lets go of my ass cheek to take it from her. After a parting shot of her setting up shop back there, I bring the camera around to my happy, albeit slightly sleepy face. "I think we're ready," I say. The camera pans down to show my cock against the ruler "Ten and one half inches." I say triumphantly. "10.5. That's not bad right?" No response. The camera slides up to my face. "Right?" No response. "Vera?" As I look over my shoulder, the camera follows to show Vera, eyes closed, still making love to my asshole.