The Banning Family Court Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are new to this and you should learn what it means to bound." Janice said as she moved to Gabby's right side.

Janice placed another cuff around Gabby's right wrist when she felt a hand gently rubbing her ass. Gabby looked back over her shoulder to see her mother smiling as she rubbed Gabby's ass.

"Keep your head forward." Denise snapped. "Your ass is still a bit pink."

"I noticed that. We're you spanked today?"

"Yes." Gabby answered.

"Who spanked you?"

"My mother."

"Did you like it?"

Gabby did not respond. She thought that the spanking hurt but she could feel herself getting turned on by it.

Gabby felt a sharp slap on her ass. "Answer Janice!" Denise ordered.

"Yes ma'am. Sorry ma'am. Yes, I liked being spanked."

"Who else has spanked you?" Nancy asked as she entered the room. She was holding a number of objects which she passed to Janice and Denise.

"No one else, ma'am, except one boy who slapped my butt after..."

"You fucked, you mean." Denise added.

Gabby didn't respond because she had just felt a cold liquid on her upturned ass. She jerked when she felt it.

"That's just lube. Nothing to worry about, yet." Nancy smirked. "I'm going to push some of this up your asshole now."

Gabby felt Nancy's finger at her asshole and sucked in her breath as Nancy pushed her finger in. Nancy went slowly, but steadily until her entire forefinger rested inside Gabby's ass. Nancy withdrew then pushed two fingers into Gabby's asshole. Nancy applied more lube but kept her fingers inside Gabby. Nancy pulled out and patted Gabby's ass.

Nancy took a small, slender dildo and pushed it into Gabby's asshole. Because of the lube and Nancy's fingering, the dildo slid in easily. With her forefinger, Nancy pushed the base of the dildo into Gabby's ass until it was barely visible.

"That was pretty small, only four inches long but it is a start." Nancy said. "I'm going to pull it out. Janice, you go next." Nancy pulled the dildo out and moved to the head of the table and showed Gabby the dildo. "This was just up your butt. Janice is going to put a bigger one in you."

Gabby felt more lube being applied to her asshole and guessed that the fingers pushing the lube into her ass belonged to Janice. Janice had two fingers inside Gabby and twisted them around to stretch Gabby more. The movement caused Gabby to let out a small gasp. Gabby felt the tip of the dildo push past her sphincter. But this dildo was wider and began to spread Gabby's asshole as Janice pushed it in. Janice withdrew as Gabby began to squirm. She pushed in again and the dildo moved farther into Gabby. Janice pulled the dildo back, but not out. She then pushed it back into Gabby. Gabby moaned as Janice let go of the dildo's base and began to rub Gabby's slit.

"It's all the way in and I guess you want a bigger one up your ass because your pussy is very wet. Well, I think your mother has what you need. Let me show you what was just up your ass."

Janice pulled the dildo out of Gabby's ass and moved to the head of the table. She showed Gabby the dildo. It was as long as the one Nancy used but it was wider. Gabby felt more lubed being pushed into her asshole. Gabby could see Nancy and Janice was still holding the dildo in front of her so she knew that the fingers invading her asshole belonged to her mother.

Gabby felt her mother's fingers withdraw and another dildo pushed into her ass. Gabby could tell that this dildo was the biggest. The tip was already pushing her asshole farther apart than the previous two had. Denise pushed the dildo an inch farther. Gabby felt the dildo slide deeper. Denise pulled back and then plunged the dildo back in. Denise pushed the dildo back in and kept pushing until the dildo was all the way in Gabby's ass.

"Well, your asshole swallowed that one quickly." Denise said as she began to pull the dildo out of her daughter's asshole.

"Denise, show your slave what she just had up her butt." Nancy directed. "Janice, would you go up front and tell Francis to come back here. You watch the front. He can do the plug. What else did you say you needed, Denise?"

"Robert said he wanted a new paddle."

"That will be no problem. Ah, Francis. Would you please put this butt plug in this slave's ass?"

Francis took the plug and walked toward Gabby's head.

"I'm going to put this up your ass. This should get you stretched out enough that you should have no trouble taking a cock up your ass."

"That's why we're here, Francis." Denise replied.

Gabby was staring at the plug and thought that there was no way that she could take that plug inside her. It wasn't as long as the dildo that Denise put in her ass but it was wider. Gabby didn't know how wide, but she believed it would split her apart.

Francis was now behind Gabby and he was applying lube to his hand. He slid three fingers easily into Gabby's asshole and quickly added a fourth, causing Gabby to moan.

"Relax, sweet cheeks. Here is one more."

Francis tucked his thumb under his forefinger and pushed his hand forward. Gabby's asshole resisted but soon relaxed enough to allow his hand to enter her asshole. Francis twisted his hand around as Gabby gasped.

"Can you feel my hand inside you?"

"Uh huh." Gabby replied.

A sharp slap to her ass focused Gabby's attention.

"Yes, sir, I can feel your hand filling my asshole." Francis corrected.

"Yes, sir. I can feel your hand in my asshole." Gabby answered.

"Close enough." Francis laughed as he pulled his hand out of Gabby.

Francis picked up the butt plug and with just a bit of resistance he had the plug seated in Gabby's asshole.

"That should get her open. Now, missy, after you get fucked up your ass, you come back here and you're going to ask me to fuck you in the ass while Nancy and Janice watch. You understand?"

"Yes, sir. I will."

Francis slapped Gabby's ass twice and then left.

Nancy left the room but returned a minute or so later with a black leather paddle.

"Will this do?" Nancy asked. "It's quite flexible but it will get someone's ass red in a hurry."

"Let's see." Denise said.

Without any warning, Denise brought the paddle down across Gabby's ass. Gabby cried out and hardly caught her breath when Denise brought the paddle down a second time. Denise paused to feel Gabby's asscheeks.

"Nice and warm. Maybe the two gentleman who have been watching you would like to continue your paddling. What do you think? Perhaps you should ask them to paddle your ass."

Gabby turned her head but couldn't see the men.

"Please, sirs, would you paddle my ass?"

"Gladly. And how many swats should we give you?"

Gabby thought for a moment thinking how the swats from her mother had stung. She then answered the man by saying two each. Gabby thought she was being very brave by accepting four swats from two complete strangers.

"Only two!" Denise shouted. "Would you each give her five? Then she will have an even dozen and a very red ass!"

The man who had spoken took the paddle from Denise and brought the paddle down firmly and quickly down on Gabby's upturned ass. Gabby didn't cry out but she was wiggling her ass to alleviate the discomfort. The man handed the paddle to his friend but he did not strike right away. He ran his hand over Gabby's ass before and after each of his five swats. After the fifth stroke he ran his finger over Gabby's slit and into her pussy. He nodded and told Denise that the slave was very wet.

Janice had returned as Denise thanked the men and Denise told Nancy and Janice that she would take the three dildos and the paddle.

"I'll take the butt plug, too, but leave it where it is. She can wear it home."

Janice took the items and went to bag them as Nancy undid the cuffs. Gabby climbed off the table and took a few steps to get accustomed to walking with the butt plug.

"Don't let that fall out walking to the car." Denise warned. "You can sit on your shirt on the ride home."

"But I'll have to walk to the car naked!" Gabby said.

"Get used to it. Slaves don't wear clothes. Not our family's slave, anyway."

Denise paid at the counter and told Francis that he would hear from the slave soon. Francis smiled as the pair left the store and he just stared at Gabby's ass as the young girl walked naked to the car.

"Put your shirt on the seat and sit on it. Keep that plug in your ass until your father sees it."

Denise started the car and they headed for home, Denise telling Gabby to sit up straight. But, Gabby didn't need telling. She was sitting straight up, proud that she was naked and happy that he was a slave.

The ride home was quiet until Gabby asked a question.

"Ma'am, can I tell anyone about being a sex slave?"

"Well, the family will learn when we go to the family court next month. Who were you planning to tell?"

"Just Lizzy."

"Yes, you could tell Lizzy. If she wants to have fun with you, you will let her. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am." Gabby couldn't wait to call Lizzy.

Denise parked the the car in the driveway. Gabby would have to get out and walk into the garage naked with the butt plug still firmly in her ass. As they walked into the garage, Gabby could see that her father's car was in the garage but she didn't see her sister's car in the three car garage. Gabby didn't have a car, but hoped to get one for her graduation.

"Go into the rec room and get into the kneeling position." Denise ordered.

Gabby did as she was told and went into the rec room. No one was there. She knelt and put her hands behind her head. When she spread her knees apart she felt the butt plug move in her ass. Gabby remained in this position until her parents entered the room.

"I hear you've had an interesting day." Her father said. "Do you want me to take the butt plug out?"

Gabby thought a moment before she replied. In her mind, she held a conversation with herself. If she said yes, then she really wouldn't be a submissive sex slave. If she said no, what would her parents do, leave the plug in? She smiled to herself as she thought of the correct answer.

"Sir, if it pleases you to remove my butt plug, please do so."

Robert looked at his wife and smiled. Denise smiled back. Robert ordered Gabby to turn around and put her head down on her hands and to keep her ass up. Denise began to pull the butt plug out of Gabby's ass. Gabby let out a moan as the widest part of the plug slipped past her sphincter.

"What a lovely gape." Denise exclaimed as she traced her finger around Gabby's asshole.

"I think it's time that you had a real cock in your ass." Robert said.

Gabby was still in position as she heard zippers being lowered and clothing removed. At Roberts request, Denise went to get the new paddle. As she left the room, Gabby could see her mother walk away. She looked at Denise and felt pride that her mother looked so, so hot! Short red hair, and an absolutely gorgeous ass. It wasn't until Denise returned that Gabby could see her mother's tits and pussy. Denise's tits weren't big but there was no sag. Perky, Gabby thought, with hard nipples pointing straight out. There was a small landing strip of red hair above her pussy. Gabby thought that she looked quite a bit like her mother, except for the red hair.

"Your ass is still a bit red, so I think two will do. I want to get a feel for this new paddle."

Robert brought the paddle down hard onto Gabby's left asscheek and quickly repeated the action on her right. Gabby at once knew that her father hit her harder than anyone at the bookstore. Gabby wiggled her ass to alleviate the sting but stopped when her mother slapped her ass and told her to hold still. Denise knelt next to her daughter and Gabby felt a cool liquid being squirted onto her ass crack. Gabby felt her mother's fingers push the liquid into her ass.

Denise had three fingers inside Gabby's ass. When Denise pulled her fingers out, Gabby wasn't immediately sure what was happening until she heard a slurping sound. Gabby wanted to watch her mother suck on her father's cock but thought she should not get out of position.

Gabby felt her father's hands on her ass as Robert knelt behind her. She felt the tip of his cock against her slit and thought he was going to take Gabby's pussy. But, Robert was just teasing as he eased his cock into Gabby's asshole. Robert pushed easily into his daughter's asshole. In two strokes he was all the way in. Robert stroked in and out slowly, clearly enjoying the feel of Gabby's asshole around his cock.

Denise watched Robert stroke in and out for a minute or two before announcing that she needed to cum. Denise moved in front of Gabby and laid down with her pussy right up against Gabby's mouth.

"Make me cum, slave!" Denise commanded.

Gabby brought her mouth down on Denise's pussy, sucking her clit into her mouth. Gabby licked and sucked on her mother's pussy as Robert continued fucking Gabby's asshole. Gabby could feel Robert pumping her faster and knew he was getting close. Denise was beginning to moan as Gabby continued to lick her pussy.

Robert grabbed Gabby's hips and pulled her back onto his cock. She could feel Robert's cum as he shot into her. Denise was grinding her pussy into Gabby's mouth. Robert stayed in Gabby's asshole as Denise began to cum. Gabby kept licking until Denise pushed her away.

"Clean me off." Robert ordered. Gabby turned around and took Robert's cock into her mouth.

Denise had recovered from her orgasm and was sticking her fingers into Gabby's asshole and digging out Roberts cum. She pulled Gabby away from Robert's cock and stuck her cum covered fingers into Gabby's mouth, telling Gabby to clean her fingers. When she had swallowed all of Robert's cum from Denise's fingers, she gave Robert's cock one more lick.

"That will be all for now. Go to your room until we call you for dinner." Robert directed.

After dinner, which Gabby ate naked while Robert and Denise wore robe , Gabby asked if she could go to her room and call Lizzy. Denise told her she could unless her sister needed her.

Taylor, who was the only one dressed normally, said that she didn't. Gabby got up and went to her room, picked up her phone and called Lizzy.

"Lizzy, I have so much to tell you."

"Yeah, how was your naked ride back from the family court? Always thought you were an exhibitionist."

"As it turns out, I'm more than that."

"What do you mean?"

Gabby told Lizzy everything, going down on Taylor, her visit to the bookstore and her promise to let Francis fuck her ass, having her father take her anal virginity while she was eating her mother's pussy. Then, summoning up the courage, Gabby told Lizzy what her mother had told her about Lizzy.

"Whoa, that's so cool. You would be my slave? Awesome! So, you would do what I tell you?"

"I guess so."

"So, you're naked now?"

"Yep. I only dress going to school and there's only a week to go for Seniors."

"I'll be over next Friday night."

"Ok." Gabby said.

When Gabby came home from school on Friday, her mother was on the phone.

"Yes, Nancy, it was delivered this morning. I think she will get there between 10:30 and 11:00. Sorry we will miss it. Talk to you soon."

"Hi, mom. Graduation Sunday and school's over. What's up?"

Denise looked at her daughter with a smile and a great deal of pride. She was proud of her academic achievements but just as proud of her discovery of her sexuality. She wondered if she could have done what Gabby was doing when she was her age.

"Do you remember what you promised Francis at the bookstore? Well, now that you have had a cock up your ass, I think you should keep that promise, don't you? So, tonight you will go to the bookstore and keep your promise. That was Nancy on the phone. She expects a few people will be on hand to watch. As much as we would like to be there, we can't. Your father and I are having dinner with the Baker's. I knew Lizzy was coming over later so I have asked her to take you. And why aren't you naked?"

Gabby had forgotten to go to her room and strip down and give herself an enema. She ran upstairs and returned a few minutes later naked. She went into the rec room and stood in front of the couch, legs spread apart and her hands behind her head and waited for her mother.

When Denise came into the room, she was holding a small red tube.

"You are going to get a spanking for forgetting to strip as soon as you get home. Unless, of course, you don't want to be a slave anymore?"

"Oh, no ma'am!" Gabby pleaded, "I very much want to be a slave. Please, I won't forget again."

"Very well. Get over my lap. Since people will see you tonight, I won't use the paddle."

Gabby draped herself over her mother's lap. Her mother spanked her not particularly hard but firmly. When she stopped, Gabby's ass was stinging and warm. Denise told Gabby to reach behind her and spread her cheeks. Gabby did as instructed and felt the lube drip onto her asshole. Using two fingers, Denise pushed the lube deep into Gabby's asshole.

"I don't know how big Francis is so some extra lube wouldn't hurt." She patted Gabby's ass and told her to stand.

"Lizzy knows what to expect tonight. I would think that after you get back she will have you do things to her."

"Yes, ma'am. I will do whatever she asks."

"Good. You can go to your room, if you like. Oh, give the package on the kitchen table to Lizzy when she arrives."

Gabby went upstairs to her room and waited for Lizzy to arrive.

With her parents and Taylor gone for the evening, Gabby waited alone for Lizzy to arrive. When Lizzy arrived, Gabby opened the door to a smiling Lizzy.

"You really are naked." Lizzy said.

"Almost all the time." Gabby replied as the two girls hugged. Lizzy squeezed Gabby's ass as they hugged.

"Nice tits, cousin. Your mom said there was a package for me."

Gabby led Lizzy into the kitchen. Lizzy admiring Gabby's ass as she followed. Gabby pointed to the package and Lizzy opened it. There was a note inside that Lizzy read and looked at the contents.

"Ok. Time to go." Lizzy said.

"I will get a jacket to wear."

"No, you won't. You're going naked. Good thing I've got leather seats. Now come here and put your hands behind your back."

Lizzy pulled a set of leather cuffs out of the package and put them on Gabby's wrists and secured them behind her back. Lizzy put her hands on Gabby's shoulders and turned her around to face her. With no way to prevent it, Lizzy began to pull on Gabby's nipples.

"You really got pretty tits. One more thing to do." Lizzy announced as she reached into the package and pulled out a soft leather collar that Lizzy put around Gabby's neck. The last item in the package was a long leash that Lizzy attached to the collar.

"Hope you're not overdressed." Lizzy laughed as she led Gabby by the leash out through the front door and into her car.

"I'm driving a naked slave to get fucked in the ass. Unbelievable." Lizzy exclaimed.

"Two weeks ago I wouldn't have believed it myself!" Gabby replied. "But, I have to say, you were the trigger."

"What do you mean?"

"You asked Grandma and Grandpa if I could stay naked and then Aunt Mallory went down on me with everyone watching. As good as it felt, I wanted to be the one eating pussy and sucking cock and getting fucked."

"So, you discovered you're a submissive. That's good because I like to be the opposite. Never really had the opportunity but with you, maybe I will get a chance."

"What would you do to me?" Gabby asked.

"Oh, I have been looking at videos and reading stuff on line. I have lots of evil ideas but they'll have to wait because we're here. Ready to perform, slave girl?"

Gabby took a deep breath and nodded her head. "Yes. I am."

Lizzy got out of her car and walked over to Gabby's side of the car and opened her door. She reached for the leash, brushing Gabby's tits as she did. Gabby sucked in her breath as Lizzy pulled on the leash. Gabby swung her right leg out the door, spreading her legs. The movement wasn't lost on Lizzy.