The Banning Family Court Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's here."

Mr. Dillon came out of his office and approached Gabby as she let the gown slip off and she placed it on the counter.

"Go into my office, Ms. Banning. Mrs. Bray, you come along as well."

Naked Gabby walked behind Mr. Dillon. Mrs. Bray was right behind her, staring at the teenager's ass.

Mr. Dillon sat down behind his desk and Mrs. Bray stood behind Gabby.

"You are now a practicing nudist, is that correct?" The principal asked.

"Yes, sir." Gabby responded.

"You obviously ignored the dress code yesterday and if you had been discovered you would not have graduated and your chances of going to university would be in doubt. I think there has to be a consequence, don't you, Mrs. Bray?"

"Oh, yes sir. If she were my daughter I know what I would do."

"What would you do, Mrs. Bray?"

"She would get a spanking on her bare ass."

"Really? Well, she has a bare ass already. So, a spanking it is. If you don't agree to that, Ms. Banning, I will call the Dean and inform him of your behavior yesterday."

Gabby didn't understand it completely. She was naked in her former principal's office, his middle age secretary was standing behind her and she wanted them to spank her. Even do more to her. She was going to give them permission to punish her and do more, if they wished.

"Sir, Mrs. Bray. I agree to being punished by you, or both of you, as you see fit. It is possible you may become excited punishing me so when the punishment is over, you may use my body in any way you wish. I will do everything you say."

Mr. Dillon looked at Mrs. Bray. She was smiling, although Gabby could not see it.

"How would you punish your daughter, Mrs. Bray?"

"I would have her bend over your desk and grab the far side, spread her legs as far apart as she could and give her twenty spanks with my hand."

"Excellent idea. That's what we will do. But, I should punish her as well."

"It's too bad you don't have a paddle." Mrs. Bray remarked.

"No, of course I don't, but I have this." Mr. Dillon replied as he held up an 18 inch wooden ruler.

"Oh, that will get her nice and red. Now, Ms. Banning, bend over Mr. Dillon's desk and spread those legs. We both want to see what you have between them."

Gabby had embraced her submissiveness. She willingly spread her legs to allow Mr. Dillon and Mrs. Bray an unobstructed view of her pussy and asshole. She felt hands running over her ass and Mrs. Bray pulling apart her asscheeks. She then felt a finger slid into her pussy, twist around and then pull out.

"Well, our nudist likes what we are doing. Let's not keep her waiting." With that, Mrs. Bray began to spank Gabby's offered ass. Left cheek, then right cheek for the first ten. A brief pause and two to the left and two to the right. Gabby could hear the spanks echo around the office. Three to the left and three to the right before she stopped.

Gabby was wiggling her ass trying to alleviate the sting. But, she did hold her position, keeping her legs spread as now Mr. Dillon surveyed Mrs. Bray's work.

"Nicely done. Now, the next part."

Gabby felt a hand on her back as Mr. Bray raised his arm and brought the ruler down on Gabby's ass. The first smack landed on her left asscheek and made Gabby lift her head from the desk. Then the right. Gabby let out a small cry and by the sixth swat was shaking her ass vigorously but four more swats, just below her asscheeks and on her upper thighs, made Gabby cry out.

Mr. Dillon put the ruler down and slowly began to rub Gabby's ass. Mrs. Bray let go of Gabby's hands and stood next to Mr. Dillon.

"Oh, she is red and splotchy. Just a moment." Mrs. Bray opened the office door and went to her desk. Gabby knew the door was open and was thankful that no one else was in the building. Then she thought that it wouldn't matter if the entire school watched her punishment. Now she was wishing that she had done this sooner.

Mr. Dillon was still rubbing Gabby's ass when Mrs. Bray returned. Gabby felt a cool liquid being applied to her very red ass.

"This will help." Mrs. Bray said.

"You may get up, Ms. Banning."

"Take your shoes and keys and you may leave."

"Wait!" Mrs. Bray called out. She went to a large box in the outer office and rummaged in it for a few moments. She returned holding a small t shirt which she handed to Gabby.

"Thank you." Gabby said as she took the shirt.

"Not to wear, girl, but to put on the seat of your car. You don't want to get that lotion on your car seat."

Gabby walked out of Mr. Dillon's office and looked behind her as his door closed. She could hear rustling and walked up to the door where she could hear the unmistakable sounds of clothes being removed and Mrs. Bray saying that she never thought they would get a chance to do something like that and Mr. Dillon saying that he was going to fuck her hard.

Gabby took her keys, slipped on her sandals and not caring if anyone saw, walked naked to her car.

Gabby's ride home was eventful. Her ass and upper thighs hurt from the spanking that she had just received and she was certain that more than once people had noticed her nudity as she drove home.

Back home, her mother gave her the third degree on what happened at the Principal's office. Gabby, standing with her hands behind her head and legs far apart, told her mother everything that had happened and included what she had heard as she left.

"I'm surprised they didn't want to fuck you." Denise said.

"So am I. As a sex slave, I would have complied but I think that Mrs. Bray and Mr. Dillon, only wanted each other."

Gabby went to her room and got on her computer. There was no contact with anyone until just before dinner. Robert had come home and was on the phone in his office. Taylor was gone for the day. Denise had Gabby set the table and they waited for Robert to finish the phone call.

"That was dad. He said that there has been no report of someone breaking family rules so that there will be no enforced punishment." Robert said.

"That means either we do nothing but get together to visit of someone volunteers." Denise replied.

"Volunteers?" Gabby asked.

"It has happened before. Denise, do you think Gabby is ready?" Robert asked.

"If she wants to be the family's sex slave I see no better way to find out. I'm really surprised how well she has done up to now. But, at our Family Court, that would be a lot of cock and pussy for her to satisfy."

"Not to mention the paddling she would get. Since she would be a volunteer, there would be no caning or severe whipping." Robert added.

Images of being fucked by her cousins and uncles and eating the pussies of all her female relatives filled Gabby's mind. She knew that she was getting wet just thinking about it. Before she could offer to volunteer, Robert had said that he would call his father after dinner and volunteer Gabby as the subject of the next Banning Family Court.

As they ate, Denise said that since Gabby would have a very busy Sunday, the family would not use her for their pleasure but she was to remain naked and since she would probably have a number of cocks up her ass, she should have the butt plug in her ass for an hour or two each day.

"Your father or I will put it in you, or Taylor will if she is home."

"Yes, ma'am." Gabby replied.

"Go get your plug and lube and bring it to the rec room." Denise ordered.

Gabby went to her room and removed the lube bottle and butt plug from her drawer and returned downstairs. Gabby saw her mother sitting on the couch and walked towards her.

"Turn around and get on your hands and knees and put your head down so I can see your asshole."

Gabby did as she was told and felt her mother run her hand over her ass.

"They really did a good job on your ass." Denise remarked.

Denise squeezed some lube on her hand and began to push it into Gabby's asshole with two fingers. To Denise's surprise, Gabby pushed her ass back toward her mother's hand. Denise slid another finger into her daughter's ass.

"You like this, don't you?" Denise asked as Gabby rocked forward and then back, taking all three fingers into her asshole.

Denise withdrew her fingers and applied more lube. Denise pushed four fingers into Gabby, who pushed back once again. Denise pulled her fingers out and picked up the plug. Denise pushed the plug in. Gabby gasped as the plug filled her asshole. Once it was completely in, Denise patted her daughter's ass.

"I want you to stay in this position. If you want to get yourself off, you have permission."

Denise stood up and left the room. Gabby reached beneath and began to rub her clit. She came quickly, fantasizing about being back in school, spread naked across Mr. Dillon's desk as he fucked her.

After an hour or so, Denise came back into the rec room and removed the butt plug.

"Go upstairs and clean up. You don't have to come down until dinner time.

In the days before the Banning family met, Gabby had the butt plug put in by her father and her sister. Taylor took great joy in slowly twisting the plug into Gabby's asshole. There had also been a number of whispered conversations between Robert and Denise. Gabby could only hear bits of the talks. Denise being very firm and Robert saying that he didn't know that. Gabby could only wonder. There had been a long phone conversation with Doris and John, Gabby's grandparents.

Finally, Sunday arrived. Gabby was told to take a long bath after her mother had given her a number of enemas. Denise had also pushed three fingers, covered with a thick gel, into Gabby's asshole.

"The butt plug has done its job." Denise announced as she withdrew her fingers. "You should have no difficulties."

Denise left Gabby to clean up and apply her make up. As she expected, and wanted, she would not be allowed to wear any clothes the entire day. Not really thinking about the sexual activity that would occur after the ride to her grandparents, Gabby wondered how she could be naked when away at college. The thoughts of being naked in her dorm or in classes began to make her wet.

When Robert parked the car at his parents house, John and Doris were waiting out front. Gabby walked out of the car and up to her grandparents. She kissed them both and Doris had tweaked her nipple after Gabby kissed her. Gabby smiled when she did.

"You're the first to arrive but everyone else will be here soon enough." John said.

Doris had her arm around Gabby's shoulder as they walked in.

"Let's go into the room and get you ready." Doris said.

"I'll wait for the others." John said.

The room was set up the same as it had been last month, when Gabby was presented, nude, to her extended family and then her aunt, Mallory, was subjected to family punishment. There was a head table where John and Doris would sit and two rows of chairs extending down from the head table, facing each other and as wide apart as the length of the head table.

Gabby could hear voices coming from the front door as Doris guided her into the room.

"Gabby you know what happens when we have our Family Court. Though you haven't done anything to deserve punishment, you are going to be treated as if you did. Your mother has told us that you started birth control. Is that right?"

"Yes, ma'am, it is."

"When did you start?"

"Ah, recently. Well, there will not be any male cocks going into your pussy today unless it's covered with a condom. But, your mouth and asshole will be available to anyone who wants to use it and it will be without condoms. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Now, I want you to face the head table. Yes, that's good. Spread your legs and clasp your hands behind your head. Everyone will see your cute ass when they come in."

Alex, Mallory, who was John's late brother's daughter, and their two sons, Logan and Peter came into the room. There was to be no comments or actions until the activities began, but Logan and Peter were grinning when they saw Gabby. Lizzy and her parents, came in next. Lizzy's parents, Marcus and Sue sat down on either side of Lizzy. Marcus, Robert's youngest brother and the only Banning family member who worked outside of the conglomerate.

"All I will say, mom," Lizzy whispered to her mother, "is that girl can really eat pussy." Sue nodded.

Neal, John's brother, his wife Kendra and their son William came in next. After they sat down, Doris announced that Max and Catherine would not be attending as they were away.

"Let's get started. There is no one being brought before our court today for misdeeds." John announced. "However, we have been informed that Gabby has a desire to be a naked sex slave and she has volunteered to serve anyone who wishes to use her. If you are going to use her pussy, you must use a condom. But Gabby will do oral or anal bare. If there are no other questions, we will begin. Ladies first."

Mallory stood up almost the moment that John stopped speaking. "I want her first." Mallory spoke. Mallory began to undress. Last month she was forced to suck both of her son's cocks so being naked in front of them wasn't much of a surprise.

When Mallory was naked, she walked up to Gabby as Robert and John moved a large mat into the room and placed it on the floor, between the two rows of chairs.

"Time for some payback. You are going to lick my pussy until I come all over your face, just like I did to you last month."

Gabby smiled back at Mallory as she laid down on the mat and spread her legs. Gabby was pleased that Mallory had trimmed her pussy hair. Mallory now sported a small landing strip above her pussy lips rather than the full bush she had last month. Gabby knelt down and put her arms around Mallory's thighs and began to lick her pussy. Gabby realized that she had her ass up as she licked, and feeling naughty, she spread her knees apart allowing the audience a clear view of her pussy and asshole.

As Gabby sucked Mallory's clit into her mouth, Gabby could taste Mallory's wetness. It wasn't long before Mallory was moaning and lifting her hips and grinding them into. Gabby's mouth. Gabby heard movement and some conversation behind her as she finished bringing Mallory off.

Mallory pushed Gabby away and returned to her chair. She didn't bother getting dressed. Gabby turned around and saw Lizzy and her mother, Sue, both naked, looking down at Gabby.

"I told you mom, she loves to eat pussy. Gabby, make my mom cum. I'm getting a strap on."

Sue sat on the mat and looked at Gabby. She kissed Gabby and laid down.

"Lizzy says you like doing this. Let's see if she's right. Get that tongue busy."

Gabby crawled between Sue's spread legs and began to lick Sue's pussy. Gabby couldn't see that Lizzy had returned with an eight inch strap on protruding from her hips. Lizzy was applying lube to the plastic cock as Gabby continued to lick Lizzy's mother.

Gabby felt Lizzy's hands on her ass as she spread her legs even farther to allow Lizzy easy access to her pussy or asshole. Lizzy eased her strap on into Gabby's pussy. Gabby's growing wetness and Lizzy's lube made Lizzy's cock slid easily into Gabby's pussy. Lizzy teased Gabby's pussy, pushing in just slightly and then all the way out. Gabby tried to move back onto the strap on but Lizzy wouldn't allow it, continuing to push in a bit farther with each thrust. Gabby sucked Sue's clit into her mouth. Sue raised her hips and drove her pussy into Gabby's face, as Lizzy thrust her strap on all the way in.

Sue's orgasm was approaching. Lizzy was driving in and out of Gabby's pussy. Sue began to yell that she was cumming andGabby felt her face covered in fluid. Gabby moved her hips back each time Lizzy thrust forward. Gabby was close to cumming but Lizzy didn't allow it. Sue moved away from Gabby's mouth and sat up.

"Sorry, honey." Sue said. "I should have told you I was a squirter. Switch with me, Lizzy."

Lizzy pulled out of Gabby's pussy and removed her harness and handed it to her mother. Sue put on the strap on and Lizzy laid on the mat and pulled Gabby's head down toward her pussy.

"Make her cum, mom." Lizzy said as Gabby began to tongue her slit.

Sue just laughed and in one stroke, had buried the strap on all the way into Gabby's pussy. Gabby licked her cousins clit, remembering how much Lizzy liked that and before long, Lizzy was writhing on the mat. Sue was relentless, pulling the strap on almost all the way out before driving it in all the way. Sue slapped Gabby's ass as she continued to fuck.

Lizzy's orgasm overtook her as Gabby could feel herself cumming. With one last thrust, Gabby came. Sue spanked Gabby's ass one last time and withdrew.

"Who would like to be next?" Doris asked as Lizzy and Sue, naked and holding hands, went back to their seats.

Cheryl, Robert's sister in law, stood up and walked to the head table. Gabby was laying on her stomach as Cheryl walked past. Cheryl was whispering to Doris and John. John then asked Marcus and Robert to help him move a piece of equipment into the room.

"Cheryl wants to use the short tail whip on Gabby. We thought it would be best if Gabby was bound." John said as Marcus and Robert lifted a spanking bench and carried it into the room and placed it on the mat.

"Gabby is quite the young women, Robert. Did you know she was this obedient?" Marcus asked his brother.

"No, not until last month's family meeting. On the way home she said she wanted to be naked as much as possible. The submissive side of her came out later." Robert replied.

Gabby was standing and watched as the men brought the bench in. Doris ordered Gabby to lay over the bench and quickly bound her wrists to the device. Doris walked behind Gabby and took hold of Gabby's left ankle and cuffed it to the base of the bench. She repeated the process with Gabby's right ankle. Gabby's legs were now spread wide, and her ass was now raised. Doris patted Gabby's ass as she reached for something on the table. Gabby felt a cool liquid being poured on her ass and fingers pushing the liquid into her asshole.

"Cheryl is going to give you 20 strokes with the short tail whip but Debbie wants you to have a butt plug in your ass during your whipping. Debbie, come on."

Debbie, still dressed, walked up to Gabby. "Let's see how well you take this. Your sister said you like things in your ass, so this shouldn't be hard for you."

Debbie held a large butt plug and was applying lube. Gabby couldn't see how big the plug was but she felt Debbie tease the tip against her asshole and slowly push. Gabby arched her back as much as she could and thrust her ass back toward Debbie's hand, trying to take as much of the plug as she could.

"Ohh, you do like things in your ass, don't you?" Debbie said loudly.

Debbie slapped Gabby's ass hard. "Answer me!"

"Yes. I like things in my ass." Gabby yelled.

Debbie pushed until the widest part of the plug disappeared inside Gabby's asshole. Debbie continued to push until the plug was completely inside Gabby's ass.

Cheryl, like, her daughter, had remained dressed. She had picked up the whip from the table and was looking at Gabby's ass as she slowly pulled the strands of the whip through her fingers. The action was not lost on Denise, who leaned over to Robert and whispered that she thought Cheryl had done this before. Robert whispered back that he was thinking the same thing.

Cheryl traced her finger down from the top of Gabby's ass crack to the base of the butt plug. She pulled her arm back and brought the whip down on Gabby's ass. It wasn't a very hard stroke, but the impact caught Gabby by surprise. Her head jerked up just as the second stroke landed. Cheryl moved to Gabby's right side and delivered the next two backhanded, Gabby's right ass cheek the target. Moving left, Cheryl delivered two more strokes but with more force. Two more between Gabby's bound and spread legs and then four across her upper thighs.