The Banning Family Court Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice pussy, cousin. Out you get and careful where you put your feet. Could be glass."

Gabby was careful where she stepped as Lizzy reached the front door. A man was coming out and, smiling broadly, he held the door open for the two girls.

"Nice ass, girly." The man said as Gabby walked past.

"Maybe you should stay and watch what happens to that ass." Lizzy replied and jerked Gabby through the door.

The girls approached the counter. Janice smiled when she saw Gabby.

"The entertainment has arrived. You're Lizzy?" Janice asked.

Lizzy nodded and Janice told her to take the slave girl into the back room. The seven people in the store followed them into the back room where Nancy and Francis were talking to several people.

"Ahh, here they are." Nancy said. "You must be Lizzy."

Lizzy smiled and said that she was and when Nancy put her hand out, Lizzy gave her the leash. There were about a dozen people in the Boutique now, and all of them were staring at the young, naked body of Gabby.

"If you want," Nancy said to Lizzy, "you can watch or you can take part. Up to you."

"Oh, I'll take part. What do I need to do?"

"Well, let's get her ready."

Lizzy followed as Nancy led Gabby by her leash toward the room where her ass was filled with the dildos. When they moved into the room, Gabby saw that the table that she had been bound to, was replaced by a padded bench. Nancy pulled Gabby's leash and led her toward the bench.

Nancy unhooked the leash from Gabby's collar.

"Bend over the bench." Nancy ordered Gabby.

Gabby bent over the bench and Nancy asked Lizzy to cuff Gabby's ankles to the sides of the bench. Lizzy took hold of Gabby's left ankle and pulled it toward the cuff. Lizzy placed the leather cuff around Gabby's ankle. Gabby knew that when her right ankle was put in the cuff, she would be spread wide open and the people watching would see her pussy and asshole.

Lizzy had difficulty getting Gabby's right ankle into the cuff. She slapped Gabby's ass to get her to spread. Once she was finished, Nancy told Lizzy to remove the cuffs from Gabby's wrists. When Lizzy finished, Nancy and Francis each took hold of one of Gabby's wrists and cuffed them to the side of the bench.

Nancy stood to the Gabby's side. She handed some lube to Lizzy and told her to put some in Gabby's asshole.

"Gladly." Lizzy said grinning.

Lizzy squeezed some lube onto her fingers and rubbed some on the opening of Gabby's asshole. Lizzy was watching Francis undress and when she saw his cock, she picked up the bottle of lube.

"I know you can't see it, but Francis has a very big cock and you're going to need more lube. ."

Lizzy filled her hand with lube and pushed into Gabby's asshole. Using two fingers, Lizzy twisted her fingers around inside of Gabby's ass. She slowly withdrew her fingers but pushed back in using three fingers.

When Lizzy finished, she nodded at Nancy.

"Francis, why don't you get the slave to suck on your cock, although it looks like you're ready now."

Francis had been rubbing his cock, but stopped and knelt down by Gabby's head. Taking a handful of Gabby's red hair, he lifted Gabby's head up and pushed his cock against her lips.

"Open up. That's it."

Gabby opened her mouth and Francis pushed his cock into Gabby's mouth. Francis was sawing his cock about half way in Gabby's mouth. If Gabby gagged, he pulled back but only for a second or two before he pushed back in. He pulled his cock out and had Gabby lick the head before he stopped.

Francis stood up and walked behind Gabby. He held out his hand and told Lizzy to squeeze some lube on his hand. Using three fingers, he pushed the lube deep into Gabby's asshole.

"Before I fuck that ass of yours, I'm going to fuck you in your pussy. You've been fucking high school boys. How many cocks have been in your pussy?" Francis asked.

Gabby said something softly that Francis didn't hear. He slapped each of Gabby's asscheeks.

"Louder, so everybody can hear you, sweet cheeks."

"Two." Gabby yelled.

"Time for you to feel a real man's cock."

Francis rubbed the head of his cock against Gabby's slit and eased his cock inside Gabby. Gabby let out a long moan as Francis had four inches inside of Gabby's pussy. Francis pulled back and eased himself in. Gabby was moaning as more of the invading cock pushed deeper into her pussy.

"You almost got it all." Francis said sarcastically.

Libby was kneeling next to Gabby's head, looking at the 10 inch cock disappearing into her cousin's pussy. She whispered that that was the biggest cock she had ever seen. She laughed when Gabby yelled as Francis pushed in all the way.

"Now for your ass." Francis said as he withdrew and spanked Gabby's ass four times.

Francis withdrew his cock slowly. He could hear Gabby gasp as his cock slipped out. Lizzy handed him the lube but Francis didn't take it.

"Nah, don't need any. She's got my cock nice and slick all by herself. She must really want it in her ass."

Gabby heard want Francis said. She did want Francis in her ass. But she wanted the people looking to see her open pussy and soon to be gaping asshole. She wanted them all to spank her as she ate Lizzy's pussy. Her mind was in a fog of sexual images as Francis pushed the head of his cock into Gabby's asshole.

Slowly, Francis pulled back, keeping his cock head just inside Gabby's asshole. He eased himself forward and a little more of his cock made its way into Gabby. Gabby quickly realized that taking this cock would be much harder than taking her father's. Francis continued to push in then pull back until half his cock disappeared inside Gabby.

"I know you are cuffed to the bench, but you can move your hips and that ass of yours. Push back and take my cock all the way in." To emphasize his order, Francis spanked Gabby's ass twice, the sound of the spanks echoing around the room.

Gabby looked at Lizzy as she moved her hips back to take more of the cock up her ass. She was determined to show Francis, show Lizzy and the people watching that she was an obedient slave. Gabby could feel more of the cock in her ass. She let her asshole get accustomed to the extra length inside her. Francis slapped her ass and she moved back. Gabby had impaled herself on Francis. Gabby groaned as she made the last push. She could feel Francis pull back and move back in. Francis was thrusting with greater speed and Gabby wanted to make him cum. Francis kept thrusting and pulled out of Gabby's asshole just as he was about to cum. She could feel his cum hit her ass.

"Have to show everyone my cum. On your ass seems to be the best place"

Lizzy got up and walked behind Gabby.

"Nice asshole, Gabby." Lizzy laughed as she took two fingers to scoop off the cum on Gabby's ass. "Shouldn't waste it."

Lizzy took her cum covered fingers and put them inside Gabby's mouth. Gabby sucked Lizzy's fingers clean.

"Thank you for attending tonight's little show." Janice announced and the people watching returned to the store or left. "Let's get you up."

Francis was wiping himself with a towel as Lizzy and Janice began to uncuff Gabby. As Janice uncuffed Gabby's left ankle, she slid her hand up the inside of Gabby's leg until she could feel Gabby's pussy.

"Still warm and wet, aren't you?" Maybe we should have done more."

"There's always the next time." Nancy said. "I'll talk with her mother."

Gabby was standing now and Lizzy recuffed Gabby's hands behind her back and reattached the leash to her collar. With a pull on the leash, Lizzy led Gabby back through the store and out to the parking lot as people watched the naked girl walk to the car and drive away.

"That was wild! How you doing, slave girl?" Lizzy asked as she pulled away from the bookstore.

"I'm ok. My ass is sore. My god, how big was he?"

"Janice said he was 10 inches but he was thick, too."

"Don't I know it," Gabby laughed.

They were silent for a time, listening to a CD as they drove. Then Lizzy asked if Gabby still wanted to be the naked slave.

"Yes. I do." Gabby replied.

"Good." Lizzy said as she pulled the car over. "We are three blocks from your house. I'm going to take your leash off and let you out of the car. You're still cuffed so you won't be able to cover up. I'll wait in the driveway but for the next three blocks, you're on your own."

Gabby was somewhat stunned by what Lizzy was saying. But she could feel her submissiveness wash over her and a growing wetness between her legs.

Lizzy reached over to undue Gabby's leash. She pushed her hand between Gabby's legs and pushed a finger into Gabby's pussy.

"You're liking this, aren't you?" Lizzy licked her finger and leaned over Gabby to open her door.

"Out you go!"

Gabby stepped out and Lizzy pulled away.

A quick look around and Gabby realized that she was alone, but that fact didn't stop her heart from pounding. She knew where she was, it was close to midnight but the fear of being seen, or worse, caught, turned her mouth dry. She started to walk toward her house, staying on the grass. There were just a few cars parked on the street as most people, like her family, parked in their garages. The cars parked on the street would offer a place to hide. There were some bushes and hedges but not many. Glancing at the houses, some still had lights on and the possibility of being seen from inside existed.

Suddenly, the street, which was on Gabby's left, lit up as a car turned on the street. Gabby dashed between two vehicles parked on the street, one parked facing the direction she needed to go, and a pickup truck facing the other way. Gabby dashed between the vehicles and crouched down. Gabby hadn't noticed the trailer hitch attached to the rear of the pick up truck. The ball of the hitch moved between her legs when she crouched down. Gabby squatted over the ball and let it press against her pussy as the car passed. Enjoying the steel between her legs, she pressed down and rubbed her slit over the ball. Her orgasm came quickly.

Gabby removed herself from the hitch and resumed her journey. At the corner of the first intersection, she turned right, peering down the street. She was two blocks from home. Gabby began to walk quickly toward home. She wondered if Lizzy had told her parents or Taylor what she made Lizzy do. She was nearing the end of the second block when she saw a couple leave their house. There was a bush large enough to hide behind as the two people began to walk toward Gabby. Gabby held her breath as the pair approached the bush where Gabby was hiding. But, they crossed the street and never stopped. Gabby moved to the other side of the bush. She was bent over and her naked ass was pointing in the direction that the couple had come from.

Seeing no one else, Gabby dashed across the street and ran toward her house. She made the walk up her driveway and to her front door. She turned around to face the street. She felt for the door handle and turned it. The door opened and Gabby was home.

"In here, slave." Gabby heard Taylor call out and Lizzy laughing.

"How was your walk?" Taylor asked as she beckoned Gabby forward.

Not waiting for an answer, Taylor ran her finger along Gabby's slit and into her pussy. Gabby moaned as Taylor pushed her finger all the way in.

"She's wet!" Taylor laughed. "Did you like being outside naked?"

Gabby didn't answer. She knew she shouldn't be outside naked, but she loved the feeling. She had no idea what she would do if she had been seen or caught.

"I don't know." Gabby said truthfully.

"I was just telling your sister about your ass fucking. Turn around and spread your legs." Lizzy instructed and Gabby complied.

Lizzy stood up and began to uncuff Gabby's wrists. Gabby knew what was coming next, as Lizzy sat down.

"Well, bend over and show us your asshole." Lizzy barked.

Gabby bent over and placed her hands on her asscheeks and spread them apart.

"Your were right, Lizzy. She still has a bit of a gape. You win the bet."

Taylor got up and left the room and Lizzy said that they should go to Gabby's room. Once upstairs, Gabby asked what she won when she bet Taylor.

"You, silly." Lizzy said as she began to unbutton her jeans. "You are going to eat my pussy. To be honest, no girl has ever gone down on me. And I wanted it to be you."

"What would Taylor get if she won? I have already gone down on her."

"I think she was going to spank you." Lizzy said as she pulled off her bra and slipped off her panties.

Lizzy stretched out on Gabby's bed, put a pillow under her ass, slid her ankles back and spread her legs. Gabby looked at Lizzy's pussy. Like Gabby, Lizzy's pussy was bald. Lizzy told her to get busy and Gabby obeyed. She began to lick Lizzy's pussy lips and stopped.

"How do you get your pussy so smooth?" Gabby asked.

"Waxing, of course. I'll have to take you to my salon. Their really good."

Gabby put her mouth against Lizzy's clit and began to lick. Gabby ran her tongue slowly down Lizzy's slit and then up again, running her tongue over Lizzy's clit. It didn't take long for Lizzy to start moaning and spreading her legs wider. Gabby licked inside her cousin's pussy, tasting the wetness she was causing. Gabby slowly sucked Lizzy's clit into her mouth and rolled her tongue over the sensitive piece of flesh. Lizzy raised her hips in reaction to the oral stimulation.

"My god, it feels like you've been eating pussy all your life" Lizzy groaned, as Gabby's licking became more urgent and Lizzy's breath came in small pants.

When Lizzy came, she grabbed the back of Gabby's head and held it between her legs. Gabby slowed her licking as Lizzy's orgasm subsided, but did not stop until Lizzy pushed her away.

"That was really awesome. I hope your parents let me dominate you again."

"Lizzy, you can dominate me whenever you want. I enjoyed that and thanks for being there tonight."

"Anytime."

Lizzy got up and began to get undressed. The subject turned to Gabby's graduation.

What are you doing after?" Lizzy asked.

"I don't know. Probably have a barbecue here, just my folks and Taylor, I guess."

The pair talked for an hour or so until Gabby's parents returned. Lizzy said goodbye to Gabby and slapped her ass as she left. Robert and Denise wanted to here all the details of Gabby's night out and she told them what had happened while she knelt in front of them with her hands behind her head. Without any further events, Gabby went to bed.

It was nearly time to leave for Gabby's graduation. She had followed the school's dress code and picked out a nice dress and white top to wear underneath her gown. She draped the gown over her arm, grabbed the cap and went downstairs where her parents and Taylor were waiting.

"What do you think you're doing? You know the rules, Gabby. No clothes." Robert Said sternly.

Gabby looked at Taylor, who was smirking and at her mother who just shrugged.

"Clothes off, and put the gown on. You can wear that." Denise ordered.

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll go upstairs and get undressed."

"No. Here." Denise corrected.

Gabby put the cap and gown down and undressed. She put the robe back on when she was done. Gabby didn't tell her mother that after graduation, the caps and gowns had to be handed in. Gabby could feel her nipples getting hard.

Gabby left her parents as they arrived on campus and joined the other graduates. When her name was called she crossed the stage and received her diploma. She hoped that the Principal and Superintendent wouldn't notice her nipples pushing against the material of her robe.

After the ceremony, students began to take off their robes and hand them in. Gabby walked toward the bathroom when the Principle, Mr. Dillon, called her name. He walked toward Gabby.

"Miss Banning, you were aware of the dress code for this event, weren't you?"

"Yes, Mr. Dillon."

"Have you followed the published dress code?"

Gabby looked down and finally said she had not. Quickly thinking what to say, Gabby explained that she was a nudist.

"So you didn't violate the dress code, you just ignored it. Well, I can't have you naked in here because I'm sure it will cause a riot. Bring your gown and cap to school tomorrow. Just the school secretary and myself will be there. Yes, I expect you to be nude and if you fail to show up, I will inform your selected university of a serious breach of conduct rules. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow." Mr. Dillon looked at Gabby's tits as he walked away.

Gabby told the story to her parents when she returned home.

"You don't want to ruin your chances at university. So, you better do as he says." Her father responded.

Gabby looked at her mother but received no reassurance from her.

"If he wants more than just looking, you may have to do what he says." Denise instructed. "You don't want your chances ruined and Mr. Dillon is an influential educator. I think you should wear the gown into the office and remove it there. Then, you can walk back to your new car, naked."

"What?" Gabby exclaimed as her father held out a set of keys.

"Glad it has leather seats." Robert laughed. "It's in the garage. Congratulations."

Gabby walked to the garage door but was stopped by her mother.

"Your clothes?" Denise reminded.

"Oh, yes ma'am." Gabby removed her shoes and took off her gown. She was naked as she went to the garage. The leather seats felt cool against her naked thighs. Ever so briefly, the image of driving naked through town, filled Gabby's mind. When she went inside she hugged her father and mother. They told Gabby that she was free for the rest of the day but she would remain naked.

After breakfast the next morning, Gabby put on her graduation gown, slipped on some sandals and drove to her school. She knew that what was to follow would be humiliating but she was a sex slave and the idea of being naked in front of her former school principal was turning her on. She wondered as she drove if Mr. Dillon would do anything else.

Back at home Denise was sitting in the kitchen having coffee when the phone rang. Robert was at work and Taylor was still in bed. Denise picked up the phone and really wasn't surprised to hear Mr. Dillon on the other end. He was calling to verify that Gabriela was indeed what she said she was. Denise assured Mr. Dillon that she was living like a nudist at home and wherever possible. She was just beginning to discover her submissive sexuality and that she and Gabby's father have given their approval. Further, she told Mr. Dillon that they knew Gabby was naked under the gown and that it violated the published dress code.

"If she were still in school, Mr. Dillon I'm sure there would be some sort of punishment. Now that she has graduated, school sanctions don't apply but if you wished to enact some type of, uh, discipline, I can assure you that my husband and I would not object in the slightest."

"Well, thank you for the information, Mrs. Banning. I think I see her pulling into the parking lot now. Goodbye."

Denise was smirking as she hung up the phone.

Gabby got out of the car and walked toward the school entrance. She looked around the parking lot and only saw two cars. As she approached the door she realized that after she turned her gown in, she would have to walk back to her car and drive home naked. The thought made her heart race. Gabby opened the door and walked to the school office.

Gabby opened the door to the office and stepped in. She saw Mrs. Bray, the secretary. She looked up and saw Gabby.

"Mr. Dillon said that you would be returning the gown this morning. I'll take it now, she said. Mrs. Bray was normally a friendly sort that Gabby had met two or three times. Today, she seemed stern. Gabby put the cap on the counter and pulled down on the zipper of the gown as Mrs. Bray buzzed Mr. Dillon.