The Baseball Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, this'll look way better on a real screen," Sarah said, "And when I can touch it up a little. I mean, tsk, just look at the color there. I can totally bump that up so it doesn't feel washed out."

"These are fantastic, Sarah."

"Eh. They're OK."

"If this is OK, I mean... I want to see the ones you think are good. You said this is a hobby? Just something you do on the side?"

"Yeah, I mean, for now? I'm going to school, obviously, so after that I'm going to get a job and I probably won't have time for this too much longer but... I guess that's why I wanted to go on the trip? To take pictures."

"Yeah, I mean, why not? I'm not an expert but... Wow. I wish I had a better word but, I mean. You're kind of amazing."

"You think so? Robbie, my boyfriend, he says they're kind of..."

"Kind of what?"

"Nothing. It's fine. Thanks for looking at them," Sarah said, then stuffed the camera back in its bag like it was something shameful. We stayed silent for a while and I thought that maybe I'd said something stupid, though I couldn't think of what it was.

Sarah adjusted herself and sighed, a deep breath that told me everything and nothing.

"I'm sorry," I said, not really knowing why.

"It's not you, Ben. It's these stupid suitcases. I keep waiting for one to fall over and crush me when Julia takes a tight turn."

I smiled. Sarah smiled back. When had the car gotten so warm?

"I don't think switching seats is gonna make any of it better," I said.

"No no. Actually, I was just thinking, like, maybe... I could just sit on your lap?"

I smiled, despite myself. Wolves have nothing on me. Beautiful, amazing Sarah with the waterfalls of brown hair, full lips and fuller... other parts wanted to sit on my lap? Oh yes, I would have no problem with that.

So Sarah got up and started shifting over.

"What are you two doing back there?" Julia asked. She reached for the nonexistent rearview mirror, then cursed when her hand caught air.

"Just getting more comfortable," Sarah said.

"Oh, OK."

Over the piles of stuff, I could just make out Kelsey, fast asleep in what should have been my seat. Only suddenly I was starting to think that I was in the far better position.

Sarah's butt -- a real bubble of a bottom, full and practically begging to be grasped -- lowered onto my leg. She leaned back a bit and sighed.

"Way more comfy," she told me.

It's nothing, I told myself. She's practically engaged. Certainly, she's not... I willed my penis to stay in its mostly soft state. This wonderful, well built woman was trusting me and I wouldn't betray her. I looked down at Sarah, now lying on top of me. Her cleavage was hidden under a shirt but it hardly mattered.

More comfy, indeed.

*

Our situation better situated, conversation drifted off. Sarah didn't fall asleep, exactly, but she let her legs stretch and she kind of zoned out. She was wearing a dress that came down to about her knees -- pale blue with little wandering trails of silver thread. Mostly though, I got an eyeful of brown hair. Not the worst view. Her hair smelled like girl hair, kind of apricot-y, and I knew then that I would would never see those little orange treats the same way again.

I must have drifted a bit as well. When I blinked my eyes open again, everything was the same. Except slightly different.

Before, Sarah had been perched on my thigh. Now she was leaning back against my chest, her beautiful, bountiful bottom directly over my crotch. Directly over what I realized, suddenly, had gone from a well-behaved, mostly flaccid penis to a tremendous, tumescent cock. I'd done such a good job till then keeping myself in check. But then I'd slept and Sarah had repositioned herself and now...

Now there was no mistaking it. No way she could have mistaken it -- her ass so absolutely centered over my dick. I was harder than hard. More than a penis. A pipe. And Sarah, so sexy it literally hurt my chest Sarah, was perched right on it. I looked over and tried to catch her eye, but her head was lolled back onto the seat behind us, her eyes shut. Well, maybe if she wasn't fully awake then she wasn't fully aware? Oh god, I was gonna get slapped so hard when Sarah woke up.

I found myself staring right at the tops of Sarah's magnificent, tan mounds rising out of the swells of her sea blue dress. They were, to use the scientific term, ginormous. I had easily seen from before that Sarah was well-stacked, but now, up close and personal, those boobs were so bountiful, especially compared to the rest of her body, they looked impossible. Like one of those comic book heroines who would simply fall over face first if they had to deal with actual gravity.

Sarah mewled slightly, in that space between fully asleep and totally awake. Her legs were slightly spread. Not exactly welcoming but not completely closed either. Her dress did its best to keep her covered, but it had edged just slightly up her brown thigh. Everything was perfectly set to be right on the knife edge of enticing.

I did my best to tear my eyes away from Sarah and looked around the car. Julia was driving, eyes laser locked on the road, which was for the best in every possible way. Kelsey was leaned forwards, focusing on finding some kind of music on the antiquated stereo system. She was mumbling to herself, cursing, completely focused on the task at hand. I tried staring out the window at the Canadian plains. No luck.

My cock -- still, despite my best efforts -- was tree trunk hard, nestled between the two soft, beckoning hills of Sarah's butt cheeks. My member strained forward, like by strength of penile will it could tear through my boxer shorts, rip apart the zipper of my jeans, burst up through Sarah's dress and panties, and in one swift swoop be nestled in her warm, wet nethers. Filling her with so much seed she'd sprout.

It was all too much. I was certain that having my seeking, searching cock jammed into her ass was something that Sarah would not appreciate. So I decided to save myself and try to move before things became too obvious. Leading with my hips, careful to keep my crotch away, I slowly started to slide.

Without so much as an eye flutter, Sarah shoved back with her bottom and pushed me right back into place. She gave a little groan as she did it, but said nothing else. The message was more than clear.

I groaned too. One little semi-grind and I almost came right there. I looked up at her face. A bit of a smile played on Sarah's lips, but that was the only sign she was anything but out cold.

The questions piled up, like all our suitcases. Was this seat-bound sex goddess just playing around a little bit? In her semi-sleep, did she think I was her oh-so-serious boyfriend? Sarah'd been super-flirty before, so did this mean she was interested? Was my predicament causing me to use too many hyphen-words?

At this point I was getting mixed signals and so I chose to listen to the ones I liked the most. I'd tried to rescue Sarah from my purple-headed monster and she'd refused. So why continue to act like the chaste, shining knight?

Very slowly -- my eyes on the two women in the front of the car, just in case -- I wiggled my arms free. Then I carefully wrapped them around Sarah's stomach. Like hugging a big teddy bear.

"Just keeping you in place," I whispered.

"Uh huh."

Eyes still closed. No 'hey, what are you up to' or polite little push away. Just quiet, almost encouraging, quiescence. Holding her in place, not too roughly, I ground upward.

My shaft strained into Sarah's center and to my absolute ecstasy, the gorgeous brunette pushed back. A little shiver of pleasure, a rolling spark, started at the base of my cock, rocketed upward through the tip, then seemed to leap right up Sarah's spine, her back arched slightly with the little crest of pleasure we'd created.

"Hmmmph." We said it at the same time. A grunt of slight satisfaction that only fed our growing hunger.

"You OK back there?" Julia asked, eyes still on the road ahead.

"Yeah," I said.

"Uh huh," Sarah said. There were whole novels in that 'uh huh.'

"I think I can get the music going," Kelsey said, like that in any way was the issue.

"Sounds good," I said. I pulled Sarah's body close to my crotch again. Another sexual shiver rolled through us.

"Do you need a break? Or are you good to keep going?" Julia asked.

"Y...yes," Sarah said, she pressed her bottom harder against my crotch and even quivered a little, "Keep. Keep going."

"OK, good, cause I don't want to stop," Julia said.

"Me neither," I said, whispered, in Sarah's soft, little ear.

Sarah's eyes stayed closed but she was breathing quicker. Her hand reached up and grabbed my left arm. Just held it, neither stopping nor encouraging, as I stabbed at her with my stick.

Then she stopped pressing. Shifted a little. At first I thought that was the end of it -- she'd decided to stop the ride and get off. Instead Sarah merely settled, again, centering my cock under her.

In fact, had she...? Yes -- she'd moved me more southward so my thickness was more in the middle between her legs. Right under her pussy.

Amazing, incredible, busty, beautiful Sarah had sat herself to ensure my cock was at least partially nestled against her snatch. Through layers of boxers, jeans, dress and panties, yes. But there it was, just the same.

Sarah hummed a bit, rolling her bottom. Grinding herself on my girth.

"Ahhhh," the air escaped my lips.

"Mmhmmm."

Back and forth, back and forth.

"So, Sarah, you were talking about your boyfriend?," Julia called back. Sarah didn't even pause in mid slide.

"Uh... Oh Rob? He's... goooood."

"So you two are pretty serious, then?"

Jesus fuck! Since when did Julia give two shits about whether anyone was serious? The last time I'd heard Julia talk about relationships, she was worrying over the Celtics' locker room. Had she seen us? Was that it? Was my roomie cock blocking me from the front seat?

Sarah slid back a bit and I swear I felt her pussy kiss against my cock, layers of clothing be damned. My brain dropped right out of gear. Sarah stuttered through little pants,

"Y...Oh... Serious? I guess."

"You guess?" Kelsey interrupted from the front seat, not even bothering to look up, "My parents are less committed than Sarah and Robbie, I swear."

As if Kelsey's words reminded her, Sarah froze in mid grind. There it was, I thought, the guilty conscience come to put a stop to all our fun. I tried to loosen but Sarah wouldn't let me. She held us both right in place. Her bottom pressed hard down on my cock, so much that it was almost more pain than pleasure. Her nails dug into my forearm. Head tilted back.

"Ah.... ahhhhhhh."

Sarah stiffened, then slumped. I saw a bead of sweat run down her perfect cheek. Her little pink tongue tasted at her full, pouty lips. The top of her chest, the launchpad for her out-of-this- world boobs, flushed pinkish. Just like her best friend, I thought idly.

"Hm," Sarah said. "Mm mm mm."

She rolled her head a little bit on my shoulder and giggled.

"There it is!"

I looked up. Julia was pointing through the windshield -- a sign for Detroit. Sarah slowly let my left arm go. I looked down where my skin was still throbbing. Four little slits, right where Sarah's nails had cut into my skin.

That fucking fantastic minx had marked me.

*

Sarah settled back into the middle seat, leaving me to ponder what had just happened. Sarah had clearly... well maybe not cum exactly but had a little. I dunno. A burst or... Well whatever it was, it was fucking hot, let me tell you.

But I didn't have too much time to obsess -- before I knew it we were parked at the stadium and ready to go. Time flies when you're thinking about a girl getting off on you in the car. As we walked to the gate, I noticed a damp spot on the crotch of my jeans -- from her or me I couldn't tell you. Fortunately the denim was so dark,I doubted anyone could tell.

I looked ahead of me and saw Sarah, practically floating over the pavement. I tried to catch her eye but she stayed focused forward and I worried it was intentional. Was she already regretting our little exchange? I mean... I hadn't done anything she didn't want... did I?

Kelsey asked me a question but I didn't hear. She poked my left shoulder and asked again. I told her the game was starting soon, but we'd have plenty of time to find an extra ticket for Sarah.

Then I looked at Kelsey. Like really looked. There were still remnants of the nerdy girl I remembered. But man, you really had to search. Long tan legs that ran right up to a flat stomach. Her lips were thinner than Sarah's but no less kissable. Her eyes, a swirling ocean of blue and grey. Kelsey was dictionary definition gorgeous -- the kind of natural beautiful that plastic surgeons spent lifetimes trying to recreate.

Clearly things were already getting out of hand. I was still coming down from being with one girl and I couldn't stop staring at the other.

*

Once we were inside the stadium, whatever concerns I had started to melt away. There's something very relaxing for me about baseball. The game, the grass, the crowd. I find it recharges me from the inside out. I'm not going to wax poetic about it, it's just sports after all. Baseball doesn't cure disease or create world peace. There is no secret formula within the many numbers that have come to surround the game that add up to the meaning of life. It just makes me happy, that's all. And more baseball makes me more happier.

Our first game of the trip was a good one and, to my surprise and joy, I think everyone else enjoyed it. Even the anti-baseball Kelsey seemed to be having fun by the end.

Sarah spent most of the time behind her camera, so we didn't really ever have a chance to talk. Still, she seemed engrossed by what was going on. It also helped that we loaded up on food and -- for me, Julia, and Sarah, anyway -- beer.

"That was fun!" Kelsey said as we walked out, then she hugged me. I felt her breasts press into my arm like softballs.

Julia looked at Kelsey's celebration, then looked at me, knowingly. Suddenly, I could see our whole road trip coming into focus. Julia and me getting into the games, Kelsey's youthful enthusiasm, and Sarah behind her camera documenting it all. Not to mention what might be going on in the back seat between every stop?

Julia gave me a hard high five.

"This is awesome, right?" I said.

She just nodded her head, a happy grin escaping out the sides of her mouth. Then I looked back and saw Sarah walking behind the three of us, silent. She was clearly sullen. Upset. My little bubble of happiness burst.

I could tell that Sarah regretted the whole thing in the car and, worse, certainly blamed me. I resolved to apologize. Tell her I was half asleep and thought she was my ex-girlfriend or something. She wouldn't buy it but she'd pretend in order to save both our prides. It would make things uncomfortable the rest of the way around, but at this point that was the best I could hope for. Damn. Even p.o.'d she looked so fucking fuckable.

Our car came into view and I screwed up my courage. I let Julia and Kelsey get ahead of me, then dropped next to Sarah. I took a deep breath.

"Sarah, I..."

"Same seats!" she called out.

I nearly tripped over my own feet.

*

We ate dinner in Detroit and then hit the road. We had hotel reservations outside of Chicago, which meant two more hours in the car, barring traffic.

Sarah started off back in the middle seat, but once we got onto the highway, she made a big show of announcing that the middle seat was FAR too uncomfortable and she would be FORCED to sit on my lap. To which I reluctantly agreed, pouty face and all, that since it was only for a few more hours, I would grin and bear it.

Well, grin, anyway.

So with that resolved, and plausible deniability fully installed, Sarah switched over to my lap. There was no pretense of resting on my thigh this time. The nubile, brown-haired nymph simply dropped herself right on ground zero. A little satisfied hum escaped her lips as she sat back.

I'd been hard since Sarah cried "same seats" a few hours before. Really since she'd gotten off on my lap earlier in the day. My warm, wanting wang was a constant companion, really. Yet as Sarah aimed her well-rounded bottom, even shuffled slightly to line me up with her profound little puss, my erection seemed to nearly double in size and stiffness. Like turbocharging a Ferrari, we had added some extra horsepower to an already, frankly ridiculous profile.

Sarah sort of wriggled as she sat there, and then leaned herself back, so her lips were near my ear. Her warm breath tickled me as she gave a long, contented sigh. Like a happy kitty. Oh what I would have given in that moment to see her happy little kitty.

Julia and Kelsey started going on about something. They were both medical majors -- Julia was going for physical therapy whereas Kelsey was hoping to be a full-fledged MD. It was different, but not different enough when you have a long car ride and nothing much else to talk about. The sun was now well on its way to down and, in the darkness of the car with the hum of the road, our previous semi-privacy transformed into almost complete secrecy.

With our cloaking device up, I figured we'd get down to something, but Sarah stayed still. Occasionally, she'd flex her bottom, giving little Ben a big squeeze. That was it.

I wondered if maybe this was all she wanted. Or perhaps she'd lost her nerve. Once again I was looking down at her two incredible heaps of golden opportunity and I just couldn't let them slip away. I reached up with both arms again, but this time, Sarah grabbed my left, the same she'd punctured earlier, and held it tight at her side. Ah. Well, there it was. We draw the line here, no farther.

I kind of shuffled myself to settle in and, again, Sarah pushed down, making it clear that she had me right where she wanted me. She said nothing though. Just light breathing.

My left arm kind of hurt being held like that, but it was also sort of erotic, being clutched so needingly. My right arm was... Actually my right arm was free. And I wondered if this wasn't some sort of invitation. Or, at the very least, an opportunity. Boldness had worked so well the first time, right?

So, very carefully -- like defusing a bomb or rescuing a kitten -- I picked up my right hand and rested it on Sarah's thigh. The blue dress still covered down to her knees. I was only touching cloth. But I could feel the heat of her skin through the thin fabric and all sorts of other wonderful things were within reaching distance. It was risque without the risk. Well played, Ben.

Sarah sighed, started to move, then stopped, as if telling herself the very same thing -- it was just a hand on her thigh. Nothing untoward about that. Not like I was using it as leverage to grind against her again or anything. So we sat that way for a few minutes and then, since my first move had been, if not welcomed, then at least received, I decided to push the boundaries a bit. I moved my hand about an inch upward.

Still over the dress. But now I was far closer to touching something interesting. My thumb, if stretched, could no doubt graze her most intimate area. But I didn't stretch it. And when Sarah didn't push my hand away I left it there. Again.

So now a few minutes more passed and I decided that fortune was almost certainly favoring the bold. Also my balls were starting to ache. I lifted up my palm, but left my fingers touching Sarah's leg. Then I slowly dragged my digits upwards.

Sarah's breath hitched as I ran my fingertips to the top of her thigh -- my pointer barely brushing the very edge of where her pubic hair, if she had any, would have begun -- and then continued upward. My digital driveby settled at the edge where leg met torso. My fingers rested on the waistband of her panties, a deliciously thin strip of elastic, and my palm rested down on her thigh. Still I could feel the extent of her underwear. It was no thong, but still cut thin and oh so enticing.