The Baseball Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was breathing heavier now. More of a light pant then a full breath. She took her hand and placed it over mine, holding it in place on her hip. My pointer finger reached slightly down to the crack between her pubis and her leg. My pinky drifted down toward the side of her butt. She pressed me firmly to keep me in place.

Then she released my left arm.

Wow. When Sarah closed a door, she opened a window. The buxom brunette was still mostly still. Little rocks back and forth let me know that her pussy was still more than happy with its new boon companion.

I lifted my left hand and shook it out, still a little tingly from being held in place. Figuring I'd reached the limit of my lower explorations, I decided to take the high road this time. I lowered my left hand right onto Sarah's stomach, well above her lower parts, right beneath her magnificent, mountainous terrain.

I felt the muscles in her stomach kind of tense for a moment, but no more. The girls up front had stopped talking, but the radio was loud enough. I picked up my left hand again and -- hoping, praying -- rested it RIGHT under the sexy co-ed's voluminous breasts, so that the side of my thumb was resting right up against the bottom of her boob. Or at least her bra -- I could feel the stiff wiring and even a bit of the lacy bits.

No scream. No slap. Another deep sigh.

"How much longer?" Sarah suddenly asked.

"Another thirty minutes, tops," Julia replied.

"K." Sarah put her left hand on top of mine. Holding it there beneath her breast. Cradling it. Then she released my right. I sort of flexed the fingers where they sat, almost sort of pulling on the fabric of her panties.

The brain has a decision center. You can see it on scans. You make a choice, that part of your brain lights up. However, you can absolutely make choices without ever consulting that part of your brain. Split second selections like swinging at a pitch -- your body never bothers to check in. It just does the thing.

Thus without even thinking. without even going through the process from thought to decision to action, my hand dropped, dead center, right on Sarah's mound.

It felt warm. A little damp. My palm rested on her pubis, the tips of my fingers right at what was certainly her sex. We both froze. Our breath in our throats. Gently, Sarah brought her right hand over mine. She pressed my hand down and held it -- stopping me, starting me -- cosseted in her crotch.

We were both breathing heavily now. With neither of us intending it, exactly, we'd come to a crucial point in this, the defusing of Sarah's bomb. One false move would blow us both to bits. But the right one would lead to a much, much better kind of explosion.

Sarah let go of my other hand.

"Think about what you're doing," she whispered in my ear, voice low and sultry, "Don't try to stretch it. Just take the easy base."

She pushed her chest up slightly as she said it, making her meaning clear. I slide my hand up her stomach and then gently cupped the crown of her left breast. Clutching lightly at the beginning of boob heaven.

Like Indiana Jones reaching for the golden idol. Like Arthur grasping the holy grail. I felt like a man holding something beyond the apex of his wildest dreams. Sarah's breast -- through the dress, over the bra, in the darkness of the car -- was the most incredible, arousing thing I'd ever felt. I was grabbing at the small end and still it seemed to overflow my palm.

I knew better than just to tweak and pinch though. I lightly caressed her fantastic, firm, yet immense titty, lightly hefting it in my hand. Her obviously erect nipple felt proportionate to its resting place, naturally, and so it felt as if a woman's pinky finger was scratching at my hand through the bra.

Sarah, to her credit, sort of pushed herself forward, giving me easier access. Then she spread her legs slightly under my other hand. Instinctively, I slid downward to the new opportunity. My palm now where her clit would be. My fingers right at the doorway to heaven. Her hands released mine.

"Sarah?" I whispered it in her ear. I'd been so afraid to speak, to break the spell, but now I felt I had to... Had to say something, reach for reassurance. Before, rubbing, I'd felt we were equal partners. And a touch on the thigh could be written off. A little indiscretion. But if I started down this path and she didn't want me to go there...

"Ben," Sarah said it back, mocking my same tone. She put her hand back over mine on her pussy, and then pressed down hard until...

"Guys we're here!" Julia announced. The yellow light of the motel sign shone down onto us, searching, like a security guard's flashlight. We stuffed our hands at our sides. Sarah chuckled nervously. If anyone saw something they said nothing.

I let my head flop back and sighed as we pulled into the parking lot. Damn that Julia and her timing. She was either doing it all on purpose or my luck was just supremely terrible. Either way, my balls were bluer than the moon.

*

Our last minute change in plans had been troublesome, but it had mostly worked out except for one thing: the hotels. When it was me, Julia, and Jim, it made sense to all just pile into one room. No biggie.

But now that it was me and three amazingly beautiful women, the situation was... more biggie. We tried to change our reservations, but the hotels were already beyond booked for the busy summer season. So, once again, it was going to be all of us together or nothing at all. Except for one place.

This one hotel, about an hour east of Chicago, was able to put us in two hotel rooms instead of one. It didn't completely clear the problem, one girl would still be sleeping in the same room as me, but it was better than the four-car pileup we were driving through the rest of the way.

As it turned out, those two rooms presented some interesting possibilities. With everything that had just happened, I was determined to find some way of getting Sarah to share rooms with me. I volunteered to unload our suitcases for the car while the women checked in just so I could think my way through it.

I imagined, since Julia and I roomed together the rest of the year, that it would be assumed that we would simply share again. So how could I get her to switch it up? Maybe if I told her I was having some sort of problem with the room I could...

"Hey dude." Julia had slipped beside me. She was holding up my room key like she'd caught the world's flattest, digitally-enabled salmon. "You're sharing with Sarah. I hope that's OK."

My brain stalled but fortunately my mouth was at the ready.

"Yeah, of course. I mean, OK?"

"I thought it'd be easier for you and me to room together since, y'know, we do it all the time."

"Yeah."

"But I guess one of the rooms used to be for smokers and the smell gives Sarah migraines? I dunno, man. That girl needs to grow a pair."

Pretty sure she already has a pair, I thought to myself, I've even felt one.

"Anyway, good game today," Julia said, then she slapped my ass like we were teammates.

I laughed, then grabbed my bag out of the trunk.

*

Sarah was already in the room when I got in. It was a little space with thin brown carpet and two twin-sized beds. Sarah's bag was open on the bed by the window, clothes hanging out like the poor thing had just vomited all over the sheets. I took the clean bed and laid down. We kind of eyed each other. Sarah giggled nervously, then looked down at the bed. Where do we go from here?

"Sarah I..."

"Ben, wait. Look. Shit, this is so hard. Why is this so hard? OK."

She took a deep breath. It did wonderful things to her chest.

"The car was fun. OK, more than fun. Kind of awesome actually. Anyway. My boyfriend back home is... Well, I don't know..."

"It's none of my business, Sarah."

"Right. See? You get it. Why doesn't he...? Whatever. Look, I still don't want to screw things up by screwing around. And I know that sucks and I'm a... a cock tease or whatever you want to call me but I can't change what happened and I..."

"It's fine," I said, "It's really OK."

She flopped down on the bed next to me, shoulders hunched. Head down. Beautiful brown hair hung down to her knees.

"I remember this one time -- my family used to go up to New Hampshire in the summers."

"We went to Vermont," I said.

"Same diff, really. Anyway, me and a bunch of my cousins went almost every year. There was this old quarry that was now more of a lake and we'd bike over and then everyone would jump from the top of this cliff into the water below. It was like, I dunno, 30 feet? Something like that. Everyone always splashed safely. But I could never do it."

"Are you afraid of heights?"

"I mean, I guess? Never had a problem on an airplane. But something about that jump, no matter how many times I told myself to just go. I couldn't. When I was a kid, I just figured I'd do it when I got older. Then I got older and I was still stuck. Toes edging over the water while my six year old cousins just freaking leapt. And, I dunno. Some days I think I was the smartest one. The safest. And others I think about just driving up there one last time and taking the leap. Like I'm missing some key part of myself by not doing it?

"God. I'm rambling. I'm sorry. It's just with the photography and Robbie and now this..."

"No," I said," It's OK. I get it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. I understand, I really do."

"Friends?" Sarah asked.

"Sure. But you don't mind me asking? Like, if you didn't want to do stuff then why did you get us the same room and..."

"I dunno I just... I don't know. But I can't. You know?"

"Like I said. I get it. I'm not... You're really amazing Sarah. To be with you, I mean... I guess I feel kind of special that you even considered it, if that makes sense."

There was a long pause. The air conditioning creaked in the corner. Sarah reached over and held my hand. Closed her eyes and kind of bit her lip. I stood up. I didn't need the pity party. No thank you.

"Look, I'm OK if you're OK," I said, "But if it's OK, I think I'm gonna go take a shower. Blow off steam... You know?"

"Yeah, that's fine. I'm probably going to need some... alone time, as well. Long drive."

"Long drive," I agreed. I went over, unzipped my bag, and took out my shampoo and soap, as if I was actually going in there to get myself clean.

By this point, I'm sure some of you think I was a real chump. I get that. I'm not gonna say I wasn't disappointed. Of course I was disappointed. But I couldn't exactly be mad at Sarah, either. I saw our little fondling in the car in a new way. Something fun, yes, but also risky and even a little scary.

On the plus side, that sexy brunette had spent the whole day making a massive deposit in my spank bank. I was going to be flush for months with all sorts of scenarios involving the incredible Sarah for years to come.

I padded over to the bathroom to get undressed, but it was pretty tight in there. Sarah was still sitting on the edge of the bad, staring down at her hands. I caught her attention and I gestured to the clothes I was wearing. "Do you mind if I get ready out here?"

"Oh, sure," Sarah said, "Do you want me to turn around?"

"No, it's cool. I'm just going to go down to my boxers."

"That's fine," Sarah said. She smiled, coyly. I thought I even saw her tongue poke out a little at the corner of her mouth.

I took off my shirt and then stepped out of my jeans. I was down to a pair of blue boxer-briefs that covered me from my waist to mid-thigh. I'd been a three-sport guy in high school and my body was still pretty sculpted. I wasn't an Adonis or anything, but I never felt embarrassed about myself, either.

I looked over at Sarah and she gave me a little nod of approval. Probably subconscious. Then I went into the bathroom and turned on the water. A moment later I came back out again. Sarah was still just sitting there.

"Forgot my towel," I said. Then I started to walk back to the bathroom.

"Ben, wait!"

I turned around to look at her. Holy crap was that woman amazing. Just seeing her had me pitching a tent in my boxers. I did my best to hold the towel in front of me before the whole hotel found out the circus was in town.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well, you're gonna go... In there. And I'm gonna stay... In here. Right?"

"That's the plan. Why?"

I wasn't sure what Sarah was talking about. OK that's a lie. I knew exactly what she was talking about, but she couldn't actually, seriously be talking about what she was talking about, right? And if she was talking about that then I figured the best thing to do was not talk about it in the hopes that she'd just... talk her way into it? Just play dumb, Benny, it's what you're best at.

"I don't know I'm just... I'm so confused and I..."

Sarah worked her legs a little bit back and forth. Nervous energy. Her fingers twitched in a pantomime of what she was about to do as soon as I left the room.

Well, daring had gotten me this far, right? I let the towel drop. My prodigious penis, still under wraps, as it were, popped upward. The head peeked (and peaked!) out from the fly. Sarah gasped. I mean she literally gasped, like something out of a movie.

"Sorry."

"No. Don't be. I'm the one who should be... Who is..."

Slowly, Sarah stood up and walked over to me. We stood there, face to face. Other parts to other parts. It was strange, her still fully clothed in her blue dress and me almost completely naked. She reached out and took my hands.

I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers. She tasted sweet and salty. Soft lips gave way to a firm, urgent kiss. I ran my tongue across her teeth and then slowly slipped it inside her mouth. Her whole body rose up to meet mine. Her nimble little tongue wrapped around my own. Breaths came in gulps.

Sarah put both her hands on my chest, then pushed me back. Lightly, tenderly. Our mouths broke apart. I tilted my head at her, slightly.

Now what?

Sarah smiled sort of knowingly and then bent at her waist. She found the hem of her dress and in one smooth motion pulled it right over her head. The blue cloth drifted down behind her, then puddled on the floor.

She'd been gorgeous in that dress. Now standing in front of me in just her underwear, Sarah was an absolute vision. Tan skin contrasted with the sheer white of her panties. Her bra was lacy white, too -- her massive breasts strapped in like they would be going on a space flight. Her brown hair hung down, twisting around, and just teasing the tops of her tits.

I stepped forward, my penis leading the way, but she pressed her hands to my chest again. Sarah wasn't too much shorter than me, maybe a few inches at most, but she had to tilt her head to look me in the eyes. Her own eyes were brown and deep, like sunset on the desert. Little oases you could swim in for hours.

That boyfriend was one lucky bastard, I thought, to have someone who looked at him wanting like this. Then I put him out of my mind. Sarah was with me in that moment. That was all that mattered.

I ran my eyes upwards from Sarah's feet, slowly, to be sure she saw my appreciation. Over her toned legs and warm thighs. Past her little tummy. Up around her breasts (that journey took several minutes, just on its own). Her neck, just begging to be suckled. Those little ears I'd already learned to love whispering into. Her eyes, so committed to the moment. Like there was nothing else in the universe worth watching.

"Holy fuck, Sarah."

She smiled sort of demurely. Her cheeks and chest just a bit more pink. Then she made herself be serious again. Made sure she had my eyes locked on hers, her fingers slightly twisting through my chest hair.

"No intercourse," she said.

"Intercourse?" I couldn't help but tease Sarah for her formality.

"No sex."

I stared, hungrily, down past Sarah's breasts to the white of her panties, slightly darkened at the crotch where she'd obviously already soaked them. I nodded my agreement, suddenly unable to speak. I'd have agreed to electrocution at that point.

"No touching," Sarah said.

I glanced at where her hands were placed on my pecs. She pulled them back, like they'd been burned.

"OK?" she asked.

She reached back, pulled her hair out of the way, and undid her bra. It was like releasing the holy host of angels into our hotel room. Two bounteous, beautiful breasts spilled out. SO large but somehow still high on her chest with only the littlest bit of sag as their sole concession to the laws of nature.

Sarah's erect nipples really were the size of a woman's pinky tip. They protruded excitedly well beyond her pink areolae. The flesh of her breasts was slightly paler than the rest of her skin -- no all over tan, but still brownish like her complexion. They were magnificent and all I could think was how many different ways I wanted to worship at them.

"Fuck, Sarah."

She didn't say anything, her eyes focused on my crotch. I kept talking.

"So we just..."

Sarah said nothing. She just slowly sat down on one of the beds so she was facing the other. I walked over and mirrored her. Our knees touched and I did my best to move my legs in order to obey her rules. Time for the big reveal. There was a box of tissues over on the nightstand. I reached over and grabbed it, putting it next to me on the bed for easy access. I thought about going to the bathroom for some lotion, but decided that was taking it too far.

This should have been ridiculous, the two of us sitting across from each other mostly naked, getting ready to rub ourselves off. Almost total strangers sharing a moment that, in some ways, was almost more intimate than the actual act.

"You ever..." I gestured between the two of us.

"With Rob?"

"With anyone."

"No. I mean, by myself of course. But not... Not like this. You?"

I shook my head. Never. There was something so empowering in that, knowing that this was something that we would only ever share with each other in in this moment. It felt almost transgressive, which only made it all the more arousing. I reached for the waistband of my boxer shorts and pulled them down. My cock twanged in the open air. Now it was Sarah's turn to stare.

"Fuck, Ben."

It came out of her like an exhalation. Danced against my ear. I just shrugged. Honestly, I was a bit taken aback. I'm not running around with a tape measure, but I know I'm not porn star big or anything. Just like... regular. So was Sarah just being polite or...?

"Fuck, Ben. Seriously? I mean, I felt it before in the car but... Fuck."

That time she said it way louder. I looked around, self-conscious. Julia and Kelsey were right next door and this hotel did not have thick walls.

Casually, I reached down and grasped myself. My whole body twisted and stretched with the contact. I was beyond ready to go. Too ready. I loosened up my grip a little, lest I finish before the beautiful brunette across from me could even begin.

Sarah looked at the ground, then reached back to her waistband and slowly slid down her panties. She seemed like such a... well prude wasn't the right word. Proper, maybe. Sarah seemed so proper, I expected a fairly groomed snatch. Instead it was well covered in downy, light brown hair, a bit blonder than what she had on her head.

Below all that was a pair of thick, pouting vaginal lips. Just a bit of warmer pink poked through at the top -- her little clitty, desperate to catch my eye. She looked down at herself, then up at me.

"So should I go first, or..."

"Together," Sarah said, "We'll just do it... Do it together, OK?"

"I'm not going to last," I said, "I mean after everything today and... Well, you, I mean."

"It's OK," she said, "I'm pretty... I'm gonna go quick, too, I think."

I placed my right hand back around my shaft and sort of stroked, but it was mostly just for show. I wanted to give Sarah at least a bit of a lead before I blew my load. My load, heh -- I looked over at Sarah's amazing rack. I knew where I'd be shooting my seasoning when the time came.