The Baseball Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah lazily dragged her right hand down her chest, being sure to run her nails over one red, protruding nipple, before finding her hot little hole. Her lids were half closed and I could tell she was already in another place. No longer masturbating in front of a stranger. Just surrounded by her own pleasure.

Sarah dipped her fingers inside herself, then brought two up to her mouth. Tasting. Then she seemed to remember where she was -- who was watching. She giggled a little.

"Sorry it's just... I dunno. Something I picked up at one point."

"I bet you taste incredible."

"I bet you do, too."

Sarah dragged her hand back down her chest and nestled it through the hairs of her pussy, already sodden with her juices. She stretched her legs out a little and sighed. Our shins touched again and I didn't bother to pull away this time.

As Sarah lazily teased herself I sort of did the same. Not stroking exactly, just playing a bit. Maintaining the mood. Sarah brought her free hand up to her chest and traced around her nipple. Cupped and squeezed.

"This is so much... Much easier lying down," she said.

"Can't see if we're both lying down."

"Maybe next to each other?"

I got up from my bed, cock in hand, and walked over to the far side by the window. The blinds were still open and I imagined some lucky guy sitting by the pool, getting quite the view. I sat down on the bed, then lay back. Sarah then lay next to me. We turned our heads so they were facing. The bed was small. A full, at best. Our knees. Our thighs. The cheeks of our butts. All touched.

From here I could see Sarah's breasts, still absolutely massive despite the fact that she was on her back. Her hand was already busy. Gently, I wrapped my hand around my cock -- the purple head practically pulsing at attention.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much."

A deep sigh and then Sarah was rubbing herself again. A little more determined. Her left hand lay idly on her breast, not really doing much of anything.

"Sorry," she said again, then bent her legs at the the knees and let them flop to either side. Leaving them open like she was welcoming her lover. Her right leg lay on top of mine.

Sarah started rubbing herself a little faster now. I couldn't tell exactly, but based on her arm movements it seemed like maybe she had a couple fingers in her hole with the free ones brushing against her clit. A pat your head while you rub your belly sort of motion.

Sarah bucked.

"Oh!"

I smiled at her. Her free hand shot down between her legs. She worked her little clitty with one hand while the other did the piston work. Her brow furrowed, lids sort of closed, mouth popped open, her whole body stretched in building pleasure, then slumped in frustration.

"So fucking hot, Sarah."

"Yeah? You getting there?"

"Too close."

"Oh. Oh. I'm... I'm close, too."

Another tightening, her whole face screwed up in pleasure, gasping, then unwinding with a low, let down moan.

"That good?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. So good."

I noticed her eyes were locked onto my cock, my fist slowly sliding up and down with none of the urgency that she'd already shot up to.

"You like watching me?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's... Wow. So hot."

"Yeah. Your body it's... it's fucking amazing Sarah. You're fucking amazing."

Sarah's whole body folded forward, then she fell back.

"Fuck."

She switched hands, shaking out her right.

"You OK?"

"Yeah just... So close."

"Good."

"I wish... Oh Ben..."

Her leg pressed down on mine, accenting the contact.

"Oh Ben don't you wish you were inside me right now? Just pum... Pumping me. My legs are spread for you, baby, I'm so open and you could just..."

Was this dirty talk? Was she really asking? I didn't know. We'd already gone so far and I... Dammit I didn't know what to do.

"Just jam that... that fucking monster in me. Fuck. I mean.... How would that thing even fit? So stuffed. She'd... My little puss. She'd try so hard. She'd be so good for you, Ben I just know she would. Try so hard to take it all. I thought about it the whole day. In the car. Felt you wanting me... So hot. Wanting you in me. Ben. Ben look at me."

I was looking right at her.

"No, no. Me." She sort of gestured down to where her hands were. I sat up a bit so I could look. Her twat was practically purple. Dripping. Full lips hung open. Her left hand was two fingers deep into her snatch. The right absolutely ground her clit back and forth. Her butt rose off the bed.

"God I'm being such a slut," Sarah sighed.

"You're not..."

"I am. I am for you. Don't you want to just... fill me up? Just POUND my tiny pussy.... As I beg... I beg you for your cum. Oh Ben, I want..."

Sarah tried to keep her eyes on me but they squeezed shut. Her head lolled back. I thought that was it. She'd finally crested. But at the last minute, when her body seemed ready to lift right off the bed, she fell back into the mattress.

"Fuck!"

She shook both her hands out.

"Tired," she said, "Close but... Tired. Help me."

Wait, what?

I was still sitting over her. My cock cast a long shadow over her convulsing body. Was she really inviting me to... I started to roll between her legs.

"Just... just hands. OK?"

"You said no touching."

"I'll help you. You'll help me and I'll help you." She repeated herself again and again. "I'll help you if you'll help me." Then before I could even agree, Sarah's hand was wrapped around my cock.

"Ohhhhhh," she said and sighed contentedly. She reached up with her other hand and stacked it above the first one.

"Oh my poor tiny, tight little puss. You would just destroy her," Sarah said, talking directly to my dick now, "She would try, though, I promise. Try so hard for you..."

Sarah started stroking up and down with her right hand, while the left stimulated the base of my cock and bumped up against my balls. Wow. This girl. She was fucking good.

Taking that as my cue, I reached between Sarah's legs. I parted her thick curls and found her clit. It wasn't hard to find, that eager nubbin practically jumped up and grabbed my fingers as soon as they got near. Then I put the two fingers of my other inside her, slowly.

Holy fuck, Sarah wasn't kidding. She really had a tiny, hungry little cunt. She was so wet, her legs were practically shining. Yet my two digits were barely able to slide in. I reached down with my right hand, got some lubrication from the source, and then started rubbing that naughty clitty for all it was worth. Meanwhile I slowly pumped Sarah's pussy, gently feeling around with the pads of my fingers.

She clutched my cock hard. Then went back to stroking. Faster. Faster.

I found the little rough patch inside her. I twisted my fingers then slowly curled them upward. Cum hither. Urged Sarah's body to grant her release.

As soon as my fingers made contact with her magic button, Sarah's hands dropped right off my cock.

"Ha!" she squeaked. Her back arched. Her whole body froze in place, breasts shaking at the ceiling. Then no movement at all. A sound like air being let out of a balloon. A high, squeaking hiss. Her mouth, stuck open in ecstasy. Then her body snapped closed. Trapping my hand inside.

"CUUUUUUUUUMMMMmmmmmmmmmmming."

Sarah drifted back for a moment. Then she leapt forward , pushed my hands away from her, and grabbed my cock. As soon as she made contact, her whole body clenched back down in aftershock, dragging my cock down with her. Whatever I'd started in Sarah, it was running on its own now.

As her body loosened again, Sarah rubbed my shaft with one hand and slid the spare one to cradle my sack.

Sarah stared me down, gave me two quick strokes, then squeezed her eyes shut through another cum. She pushed through. Working. Sweating. Her hands practically pleading for my precious fluid.

"Need... need you to cum," Sarah panted. Her breasts flew everywhere as she worked, practically slapping against her.

"Need you to cum. Come on Ben I....ohfuck...Oh, I need you to cum. Oh don't you want to pound my precious little pussy? Fill me up so good. Your little slut. Yours. Prove it. OH, give it to me... Oh Ben come on, baby. Come... cum... come on."

Suddenly Sarah let go of me. She reached down into her pussy and gathered her personal lubrication. Just smeared her girl goo all over her palm. Then she reached back around my cock and... OH... OH FUCK it felt so good. Her fingers practically flew. All that attention after a day of teasing -- it was all I needed.

"Sarah... I..."

"Yeah. Yeah come on, baby. I know you want to give it to me so bad just..."

"OHHHHhhhhhh Sarahhhhhhhhhhh."

The first shot rocketed up and out, hitting Sarah right on her cheek. She giggled with delight. The next went to the same spot. Then her hair. Every blast just reverberated all over my body. These massive earthquakes of pleasure. I felt Sarah move my erupting cock. Aiming it. A huge glob leapt out and splashed against her breast.

"Sarah, Sarah, Sarah."

The coed made sure I painted her pendulous tits with my seed. Smiling blissfully with each blast. Another, another. They kept coming like an endless supply. Another. With each one I said her name, prayed to her, this sex goddess with long brown hair and massive tits and a pussy just built for penetrating.

And with each glob of my potent cum I saw Sarah shake, shiver. Eyes roll back with a little bit of pleasure. Cum again and again.

Finally, the pleasure subsided. A few more dribbling blasts rolled down Sarah's dainty fingers and nestled in the tiny hairs of her forearm. Sarah flopped down, legs and arms outstretched. Covered in cum -- her face her chest, her hands.

She rolled her head back and forth on the mattress and laughed. "That. Was. Epic. I don't think I've ever... I know, I've never..."

"Good?" I asked.

"SO good."

"Good."

I got up to clean myself off. When I turned to hand Sarah a tissue for herself though, she was just already asleep. All fucked out. Still spattered with my batter. A tiny, satisfied smile played across her thick lips.

This was just one day. Day one of a 9 day road trip. And like I said before, this was only the beginning.