The Bear and the Jock Ch. 02

Story Info
Bear makes Jason his bitch again.
6.7k words
4.77
96.8k
187

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not read the first chapter please do so as this chapter will make more sense and be more enjoyable!

Thank you to the people who responded with lovely feedback on the last chapter, it's really appreciated.

As requested, I am continuing this story from Jason's perspective, so this chapter picks up where we last left Bear and Jason :)

~

I slowly awakened to the warm feeling of someone cuddling into my back, their heat radiating from their skin and enveloping me, and then I realized a hand was on my hardening cock, stroking me and making my hips roll into the squeezing fist. As my eyes fluttered open I groaned and my back arched, pushing my ass against something hard and wet, and it caused me to still, and remember.

Oh God, it hadn't been a nightmare, Bear had raped me. He had forced his monster cock inside my virgin ass and made me cum harder than I ever knew a man could cum. Shame and fear flooded me, as well as an immense anticipation of feeling that depraved and degrading bliss once more.

Bear's big hand was expertly working me up, halting the plea for him to stop from escaping my parted lips.

"Good boy, Jason," Bear murmured into my ear, his hips rolling and causing his hard cock to rub between my ass cheeks. "You're being such a good boy for Daddy."

"Oh God Bear, I..."

"Sshhh baby," Bear cooed deeply before releasing my weeping cock and rolling on top of me, causing me to lay on my stomach with a heavy Bear atop me. He spread my knees with his own before he began pushing the tip of his throbbing shaft against my abused asshole.

"Bear please, not again. I don't think I can take anymore," I begged him as I feebly struggled against his heavy weight. I didn't want this to happen again, I couldn't let it happen again, no matter how much a growing part of me desperately wanted him to roughly force me to come as hard as the last time.

"You can and you will boy. Daddy needs to be back inside her little boy pussy," Bear gasped hungrily into my ear.

"Please no," I whimpered, my hands scrabbling at the sheets as Bear pushed the crown of his huge cock inside my sore opening. As soon as my asshole was wrapped around the leaking tip of him I felt him shift behind me before he pulled me up with him so I was now face down in bed with my stretched ass in the air.

I felt him pull out of me and I looked over my shoulder to see Bear staring at my asshole with a ravenous gaze before lewdly spitting onto it and making me flinch. He then spit on his hand before stroking his cock and lining it up with my hole once more.

I braced myself on my hands, intending to crawl away from his monster cock but he anticipated this and roughly grabbed both my wrists, wrenching my arms behind my back and forcing my face into the pillow.

"Not again please," I begged, tears gathering in my eyes at this humiliation that was made so much worse by the fact that a disgusting needy part of me wanted his cock ploughing into me more than anything.

"Why not baby? You loved it so much before."

"I didn't, you forced me to enjoy it!"

"Then I'll force you again boy, that's what you want isn't it?"

His big left hand held my wrists against my back while his right took his cock and guided it back into my ass before roughly grabbing my right ass cheek and pushing his cock deep inside me. I tried to struggle against it, tried moving my knees so he would slip out of me but a sudden wallop from his hand spanking my ass as if I was a bold kid shocked me into stillness.

"If your bad, I'll spank you like the naughty little boy you are. You better listen to Daddy and take my cock like I know you want to Jason," Bear growled his warning as his hips slowly but repeatedly pumped his cock into my ass, his tip and shaft caressing a spot within me that forced a moan of pleasure to break through my sniffling cries for him to stop. This spurred Bear on and he was soon pistoning his hips against my ass making his balls slap against my own.

"That's it little boy, take Daddy's cock deep inside you," he growled before he spanked my now red ass again.

"Please stop, I don't want to be a fag, don't make me cum again," I begged as I felt my balls become tight against my body, a signal Bear was about to force me to come for him again.

Anticipation, shame and rage filled me at this realization.

"Admit it boy, you secretly love it. You love me taking control of you and turning you into my little bitch." I knew he was right and I wouldn't admit it in words but I couldn't stop my cries and moans of pleasure and shame as Bear began pounding harshly within me, making my cock repeatedly sway and hit my stomach from his harsh thrusts.

"Oh God," I moaned wantonly.

"Fuck yes, baby. I'm gonna fill you up with a load of my cum again. You'd love that wouldn't you!" Bear growled and when I clamped my mouth shut so a pleasured answer of 'yes fill me with your cum' could not escape Bear roughly slapped my ass cheek one, twice, three times, causing me to yelp and sob at the stinging wallops.

"Tell Daddy how much you love it Jason, tell me how much you love my cock invadin' your little pussy and making you my cock whore!"

"No, no I don't want it, please don't cum inside me," I cried which only seemed to make Bear harder and as he slammed his cock inside me he reached around with his right hand and took my cock in his calloused hand and squeezed and pumped it in time with his harsh thrusts.

"Oh no. Fuck Bear I'm gonna cum," I sobbed, my hips pushing back into him against my own will, craving him deeper.

"Good boy Jason, cum for Daddy," Bear urged and for the second time that night I experienced one of the most amazing orgasms of my life.

My legs shook as Bear continued to slam his throbbing shaft into my ass while my cock pulsed and shot a load of cum into Bear's squeezing fist and onto my chest and the dirty sheets beneath my jerking, shivering body. I moaned and shook while Bear released my wrists, grabbed my hips and repeatedly slammed his cock into my stretched fuck hole before roaring as he emptied load after load of his cum inside my belly. All I could do was hold onto the bars on the headboard in blissful relief as he claimed me as his bitch once again.

Luckily Bear caught himself before he fell atop me and crushed me. I could hear him panting above me, could feel sweat dripping from him onto my back, his cock still twitching and leaking inside my battered asshole, filling me with shame and satisfaction, two waring parts within me fighting to be acknowledged and accepted.

Bear slipped from me before once again pulling me against his chest and spooning me. "Sleep baby, I want you well rested for tomorrow. I plan on having you on your knees with those pretty lips wrapped around my cock." Bear chuckled against my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

As his cum trickled from my ass to dry on my thighs his breathing deepened into slumber and I knew this was my chance to escape this beast of a man who made me feel things I knew I would crave but also have humiliation filled nightmares about. I waited maybe thirty minutes, my eyes widening when I looked at the digital clock and realized it was only 1 a.m. To me it felt as if years had gone by - not hours - since I unknowingly drank a roofied beer.

Once I was sure Bear was deeply asleep I inched forward out of his embrace and closer to the edge of the bed and freedom. As I placed my feet on the floor and stood a hiss escaped my lips from the throbbing pain I felt as I tried to walk.

I stilled in the dark room and watched for any sign of Bear wakening and at seeing nothing but him snoring I relaxed a little and slowly - painfully - walked around the bed and out of his room.

I formed an escape plan in my head as I walked to my own room intending to pack my shit as quickly and quietly as possible before getting the hell out of this nightmare. In fact, I planned to get out of the whole state and go back home like I should've done straight after flunking out of college.

As I dressed and packed my bags I couldn't believe that this had actually happened to me, that I had been fucked by a man, had been made to cum by a man who wanted me to call him 'Daddy'.

It was degrading, any other thought I had about it I ignored.

But I had called him 'Daddy', and I had begged him to make me cum and to cum inside me, and in the moment I'd meant every word.

I had then let him practically cuddle me as we slept together, something I had never even done with a girl; it was too intimate for me. I had never wanted to give them a reason to stay and look to me for anything other than a good fuck.

I made a promise to myself then and there. As soon as I left the building I would never speak of or even think about this whole humiliating encounter ever again. As far as I was concerned it would be completely wiped from my mind, having never happened.

As I left my room and headed for the front door I heard the floor creak behind me, and that's when I realized my mistake. I should've never hung around to pack my shit and google a place to get a bus out of the state. I should have just dressed, grabbed whatever money I had and left all my stuff - which was worth nothing - and just ran. Instead I had given time for Bear to become aware that I was not cuddled into his chest like he wanted.

"Where the hell do you think you're goin boy?" Bear growled from behind me.

I quickly turned around to see him standing 5ft away from me, buck ass naked with an angry scowl on his darkening face and I felt myself pale in terror. His imposing form was illuminated by the street lamp glowing through the window, giving me a clear view of his tattoos, scars and clenched fists.

And that cock that had been deep inside me, that even now as it hung soft between his huge thighs its girth and length was an impressive but terror inducing sight.

"I-I'm leaving Bear. I'm going home," I stammered like a scared little boy.

I'm a man not this chicken shit cowering in the dark! I screamed at myself, but all it did was fill me with shame at my cowardice.

"I told you Jason, your ass is mine now. You ain't goin' anywhere." Bears deep voice made me shiver, and I tried not to think of why that was. I told myself it was fear and nothing more.

"No, I'm not doing this again. We're done here," I stated confidently, and I was proud of my steady voice.

I turned and reached to unlock the door before I heard Bear's heavy strides cross the room. Even without his boots he shook the floor as he stalked toward me, and it sent my heart into my throat, causing me to panic and drop my bags as I scrambled at the locks of the door.

"You think I'm gonna let the best ass I've ever rode just walk outta here? Hell no boy, you're stuck with me now."

And before I knew it Bear had his strong hands on me, wrenching me from my grip on the locks. I yelped and tried to fight him but I could still feel shooting pains radiate from my molested asshole and Bear was just too much for me to handle, he was too much for most men to handle.

He then picked me up as if I was a delicate girl and threw me over his shoulder. I yelled and beat my fists against his back as he strode back into his bedroom but he just spanked my ass in reprimand causing me to gasp in pain.

"Please Bear I can't! My ass is fucking killing me man!"

"You should've thought about that before you tried to sneak away from me in the night like I was some chick you had a one night stand with and wanted to get away from. I had planned on letting your ass feel better before fucking it again. I was just going to use your mouth, but now I think you need to be punished. A good spanking and then a throat fuckin' before my cock takes your ass again ought'a do it boy."

"Aw fuck, please Bear don't!"

I was suddenly airborne for a moment before I hit his mattress and bounced. I quickly scrambled away from him, my back hitting the headboard while he stood at the end of the bed, glowering down at me.

I then noticed his cock was beginning to harden; the prick was getting off on my fear.

"You prick," I half sobbed and growled angrily, but Bear just chuckled at me.

"Oh boy," he sighed and shook his head, a nasty smirk painting his face. "You're only making your punishment worse, so I'd keep those pretty lips of yours from spouting any more insults if you know what's good for you."

Bear then wrapped a big hand around his thick girth and began to stroke himself domineeringly while I watched in fear.

"Now, take off your clothes, and then get on your knees and suck my cock," Bear commanded with a stern expression while I just gulped, my eyes flicking to the door and freedom.

"You can't fight me boy, y'ain't strong enough. Just give in to it, it'll be less painful." Bear had clearly seen the flash in my eyes as I looked at the door and saw blessed freedom.

I sighed in defeat, I knew he was right, there was no fighting a man as big and powerful as him with any hope of winning. I just needed to accept that this was happening and try to make it as painless as possible.

I tried telling myself this wasn't the worst situation I could be in; I could be with a man who had no value for life. Although Bear was an ex-con he hadn't been imprisoned for murder, I was told it'd had something to do with a chop shop.

And Bear wanted my ass too much to actually risk or want to kill me. I tried to remind myself that despite of his rape of me he was actually a decent guy.

I had seen him throw out guys who had gotten too handsy or rough with girls at the bar. I had once seen him help an old drunkard home without complaint, and he was a well-liked guy in the community.

Yeah, he was big, rode a Harley, wore leather like a badass and had a bit of a sadistic sexual side that I seemed to bring out of him, but maybe I could get him to be gentle with me.

He had this Domineering Daddy thing he liked, and I knew from a little research after a night of kinky sex with a submissive girl that the dominant was meant to look after their submissive, and I reluctantly admitted to myself that I seemed to be the submissive in this fantasy of me being his 'little boy'.

Maybe I could use that to my advantage, play it smart for once. I had taken a few acting classes hoping it would be an easy A. It hadn't been, but it was worth a try, better than having his cock in my ass while it was hurting me so bad.

"Okay... okay." I sighed as I moved to the edge of the bed. "But please Bear, don't fuck my ass. I'm really sorry for trying to run, but I was scared. I knew it would hurt too much," I implored as I stood and winced, not even needing to act at this point, and I thought I saw his eyes soften just a bit so I ploughed on.

"If you want me to stay, I gotta want to stay, and you hurting me isn't helping with that. Don't get me wrong, I like a bit of pain with sex, I like it rough, always have, but this is too much pain. You should know how much it hurts-"

"I ain't never let anyone fuck my ass, I do the fucking boy," Bear stated in a deep rumble.

"Oh... well it really fucking hurts, especially because you're so big. Please Bear, I'll suck your cock better than anyone ever has before if you don't fuck my ass, at least for a while, please," I begged.

"You wanna negotiate? Alrigh' I hear ya," he said as he began to walk around the end of the bed toward me and I didn't have to act the fear I felt as I backed up a step from him.

"Easy boy, it's alrigh'. Come 'ere," Bear urged gently, his face softening while my eyes searched for any sign of him lying to get me to let down my guard. I saw none so I inched closer to him, my neck craning back to look up into his soft eyes.

"You won't fuck my ass?"

"No, I guess I got a little carried away. But you have no idea how enticing your ass is, how hot and tight. It feels perfect wrapped around my cock Jason, like nothin' I've ever felt before."

He said this before he gently began to remove my t-shirt from my body, and I knew his words shouldn't affect me - I wished his words didn't affect me - but the feeling of being wanted that strongly, of being needed and craved, and by such a powerful man as him, was deliciously thrilling.

After removing my shirt he knelt and removed my shoes and socks before pulling my boxers and sweats down and off my legs. I shivered as he stood and pulled me toward him, he was so tall his cock brushed my stomach as his fingers gently caressed the skin on my arms creating a trail of goose bumps in their wake. Bear's hands tickled up my neck and into my hair before he leaned down and gently kissed me, his beard scratching against my skin.

I let him open my mouth and touch his tongue to mine since he was being so gentle with me. And as our tongues swirled, his hands took hold of mine and guided them to his leaking cock. I flinched and pulled away from his kiss as I felt his hard silky length twitching within my loose unsure fingers.

"Good boy Jason, it's alrigh' I won't hurt you," Bear practically cooed in my ear as his big hands guided my own to squeeze and stroke his huge cock. I realized even though I had been fucked in the ass three times this was the first dick that wasn't mine that I had ever stroked before. The thick girth of him felt odd and unfamiliar but the rest was something I knew, and I instinctually began to rub him how I knew I liked it.

"Oh yes, just like that baby," Bear moaned before plunging his tongue back into my mouth. His hands released mine - I didn't need him to guide me anymore - and they went straight to my ass to gently squeeze and caress and I felt no pain as he did this.

Bear bit my bottom lip before pulling away and sitting on the bed, even sitting he was only a few inches lower than me, his head in line with my upper chest. He took my hips and guided me forward so his left thigh was between my spread legs, and the hairs there tickled my ball sac making me shiver and realize I was nearly fully hard.

"Lie forward on the bed, let me see what Daddy did to your ass," Bear encouraged while pulling me forward and forcing me to bend over. My cock and balls pressed against his thigh as I rested my forearms on the bed and looked over my shoulder to see what Bear was doing.

"But you said-"

"Shh boy, I ain't gonna hurt ya, I just wanna see alright?"

I felt his hands gently spread my cheeks making me blush as my ass flowered open for him, the tips of his fingers brushing my taint and ball sac as he opened me wide.

"Aw baby, Daddy fucked you raw huh? Let me make you feel better," Bear murmured before guiding me back onto my feet before him.

His hands suddenly began squeezing my sac and stroking my cock while I stood there with my hands at my sides unknowing what the hell to do with them.

"You like me being gentle with you Jason?" Bear asked as he worked my cock and balls.

"Yes," I gasped, my hips rolling into his hands and then his mouth was on my nipple, sucking and licking it into his mouth making me moan, and he nipped at the other one, giving it just as much attention. I had never found pleasure from a woman sucking my nipples, I was always impatient for her to get on with sucking my cock but Bear's tongue and teeth made my cock twitch and weep.

"Yes what?" He pulled back and looked at my face. I was confused for a minute before I realized what he wanted me to say and I hesitated a second before giving in and giving him what he wanted.

"Yes D-Daddy... I love it," I stuttered, my face heating as I said it while staring into his darkening eyes. I hoped it would give me more points and make sure he didn't fuck my ass anytime soon.

"Good boy." He smiled before letting go of my junk and leaning back on his right elbow, his left hand caressing my hip. "Now, get on your knees and suck Daddy's cock like a good little boy," Bear commanded in a deep voice that also held a hint of gentleness.

12