The Bear and the Jock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulped as I moved between his spreading knees and knelt on the cold hardwood floor. His heavy ball sac hung from between his spread thighs and his leaking cock was so long that as it rested against his stomach it reached past his belly button.

I was at the perfect height to lean forward and take the engorged red tip into my mouth. Part of me wanted to gag at the thought of doing this and would rather have it in my ass while another part...

I tried not to think too much about how I was feeling in that moment since I didn't especially want to know the true answer, and also, Bear was looming over me with a watchful eye.

"Come on boy, you can take it slow if you need to, since it'll be your first blowjob," Bear said with a smirk. "And I'll reward you afterward baby."

I reached my hands out and took his cock once more. I lifted it up and stroked him from root to tip making Bear groan before he ran his fingers through my hair soothingly. As I leaned forward to take the crown of him into my mouth I watched a bead of pre-cum bloom on the mushroom head of his cock just waiting to be lapped up by my suddenly dry tongue.

I hoped I didn't puke on him, I also hoped I didn't start gagging myself on his girth like some cock loving whore.

My heart pounded as I delicately flicked the tip of my tongue out to touch the leaking crown of his cock, noting the odd salty flavour that bloomed on my tongue. I heard Bear groan and looked up to see him staring intently at what I was doing, his pupils blown wide in arousal.

"I'm warning you now boy, you even think of using your teeth, I'll knock them out before you can bite down and then I won't ever be gentle with you again," Bear growled, his eyes burning with a violence and conviction that made my cock jerk and leak.

I stroked his shaft as I placed my lips on his tip, and as I widened my mouth to accommodate his thick girth and sucked it into my now watering mouth, Bear's jaw was loose in pleasure and shock, his hand in my hair tightening. He had clearly never imagined I would willingly do this for him.

More of his masculine flavour coated my tongue as I swirled it around his engorged head, lapping it up and watching Bear's reactions to each little thing I did.

I knew the quicker he came the faster this would be over.

Well, that's what I told myself as I closed my eyes and sucked more of him into my mouth, making sure to cover my teeth with my lips and caress his twitching shaft with the flat of my tongue. I felt his hand in my hair tighten as I did this, forcing me down on his cock, making me take more than I was ready for and soon his crown hit the back of my throat causing me to gag and panic.

My head pushed against Bear's strong grip and my hands pushed against his thighs as I choked on his huge cock, barely over half of his thick length fitting in my mouth.

Bear groaned before releasing me and I immediately pulled back, his soaked cock slipping from my mouth with strands of spit and pre-cum still connecting us together while I coughed.

"It's alrigh' baby, just breathe," Bear soothed me, his fingers treading through my hair as he watched me gasp over his jerking red tipped cock.

As I tried to catch my breath after that shocking invasion it seemed Bear had become impatient and was now stroking himself an inch from my eyes before he laid the wet tip against my cheek and slapped it wetly.

This was all something I had done to girls in the past, but now I had intimate knowledge of how it felt; a little degrading and shocking. When his cock had hit the back of my throat and I couldn't pull off like my instinct had forced me to try and do a panic had set in that I was now only coming back from.

"That's it, come back to me Jason. You suck good cock for your first go at it." Bear was now caressing my parted lips with his weeping tip, and then he was pushing back inside my mouth, stretching my lips.

"Look at me while suckin' my cock baby," Bear ordered breathily and my eyes snapped up to his.

I watched his eyes glaze over and their lids become heavy as I bobbed my head up and down on his cock, slowly taking him deeper into my mouth and throat. I had to continuously lap up and swallow the mess he and I were creating, although some of it escaped down his cock and onto his balls which I realized I had been neglecting. I'd had girls do that with me and it had always annoyed and disappointed me, so I took his big wet sac in my palm and massaged his balls.

"Oh yeah baby, that's a good boy," Bear growled, his hand tightening on my hair once more and I instinctually increased my bobbing sucking movements while I played with his heavy sac.

I couldn't believe I was actually sucking a man's cock, and from Bears growls and moans, I was sucking it well.

Bears hips began pumping up into my mouth on my down strokes and I tried to prepare myself for what I knew would happen; Bear was going to take charge and fuck my throat until he came down it.

"Fuck yes Jason, you're sucking Daddy's cock like a good little whore."

I was fucking enjoying this, I was enjoying pleasing this man who craved me. I slurped and swallowed, licked and sucked as much of him as my mouth was able.

I pulled back needing a deep breath and his cock left my mouth with a pop that made me blush and look up at him.

His hand pushed my head back down onto his huge shaft making me gag and slobber all over him as his hips began pistoning up into my abused throat. All I could do was fist the sheets at his sides and concentrate on breathing through my nose as he throat fucked me like a pro.

"I'm gonna cum down your throat baby, try and swallow it all for me okay?"

My jaw was beginning to ache when I groaned in answer, the lewd sound of my gagging and slobbering and the wet slap of his balls hitting my neck as he fucked my mouth made my cock leak and jerk in arousal and need.

I looked up at his face and felt tears pour from my eyes as he continued his deep fucking, and I watched his features contort into a snarl and I knew he was about to spurt a load inside my mouth.

Again, part of me was disgusted, while another part wanted his balls to unload a flood of his seed onto my tongue and deep into my belly.

"You're being such a good boy for Daddy Jason, such a good boy, now swallow me into your tummy," Bear growled before roaring his release, his hips stuttering in their pistoning rhythm.

I felt him explode down my throat, and no matter how much I had tried to prepare for it, the shock of it still made me choke and gag. He was still pumping his hips while my head was held still by his hand, so when he partially pulled out of my mouth he spurted a load onto my face and tongue before invading my convulsing throat once more.

I swallowed and gagged, completely overwhelmed by the amount of cum he had just ejaculated all over and inside me. I was unable to swallow it all down and I coughed, slobbering his cum and my saliva all over his pulsing cock and balls, my tears from being unable to breathe were mixed in there too.

Bear eventually let go of my head and I slowly lifted off him, his cock slipping from my numb slack mouth. I looked up at him to see him panting as he watched the cum I couldn't swallow dribble from my mouth to create a mess on his twitching shaft.

"You made a big mess boy, better clean it all up," Bear gasped.

I leaned forward and began licking it all up and swallowing it down when I heard and felt Bear chuckle and stroke my hair.

"I meant with a t-shirt or something, but this is even better baby."

I blushed, humiliated at how quick I had been to obey him, and how I hadn't thought he meant anything other than what I was doing.

I sat back on my heels and reached for my t-shirt so I could wipe my messy face.

"Let me do that baby." Bear sat up and took the material from my hands and I moved back up onto my knees so he could gently clean my face and his softening cock and balls before slumping back onto the bed with a satisfied sigh.

"Come up here Jason," Bear instructed me and I stood up and crawled onto the bed beside Bear, curiously hoping I would now receive and enjoy my reward, I felt like I greatly deserved it.

"You did so good baby. Now come over and sit on Daddy's face, it's time for your reward." Bear smirked at my shocked reaction to his words, I had not been expecting that.

My cock ached and my heart pounded at the realization I was going to get a blowjob. And not only that, but I would get to experience it in a position that I had always wanted to do it in. No girl had ever let me sit on her face and fuck my cock into her mouth.

"R-Really?" I stammered in shock and excitement.

"Yes really." Bear chuckled, "Come 'ere to me."

I sat up and moved closer to him, eagerly hesitant. He grabbed my waist with one hand and my thigh with the other and pulled me over to straddle his muscled chest, his hair tickling my sensitive balls making me gasp.

My hands hovered uselessly as he maneuvered me up his chest by grabbing my waist and pulling me toward his face. My knees planted on each of his wide shoulders, their span too wide for me to put them anywhere else causing my leaking cock to bob over his face.

"Good boy, look at you so hard and aching. You loved sucking Daddy's cock didn't you."

I gulped as I watched Bear's hand reach up and take my cock into his huge fist.

"Answer me boy."

My eyes fluttered closed as he squeezed the engorged tip before he stroked me from tip to root and back up.

"Yes, yes Daddy I did," I moaned, my hips rolling as I leaned back, my hands landing on his stomach.

"Ah ah boy, I want you up here," Bear growled, his hand gripping my arm and pulling me forward so my hands landed on the sheets over Bear's head.

I was now on my hands and knees and I looked down my body and watched with wide eyes as Bear took my cock into his mouth and sucked me deep.

"Oh my God," I moaned eagerly, my hips jerking from the amazing feeling of Bear's hot wet mouth expertly sucking me into the back of his throat before pulling back and off my twitching shaft.

"That feel good baby?" Bear asked before licking my leaking tip and sucking me back into his mouth.

"Fuck yes," I groaned as I began to experience the best blowjob of my life.

Bear's hands grabbed my ass, forcing me to thrust my hips into and out of his throat and soon I needed no encouragement. I looked down my body and watched my cock invade Bear's mouth as I braced my hands and spread knees and pumped my hips.

"Yes Daddy, suck my cock. Oh God that feels so good, please don't stop."

Bear spanked my ass before gripping my cheeks and forcing me to thrust into his mouth harder, faster.

I couldn't believe he was letting me do this to him, and that he was enjoying it and spurring me on with slaps to my ass that I surprisingly enjoyed.

My hips picked up speed causing my balls to slap Bear's bearded chin, the feeling odd but pleasing. Bear never once gagged and it wasn't because I had a small cock, I didn't, I'd had many girls gagging on my dick before. No, he was just that good. As my crown hit the back of his throat he didn't panic and choke, he calmly swallowed me, squeezing the tip of my cock and making my eyes flutter in absolute pleasure.

"Fuck Bear you're amazing, please God don't stop, I'm gonna cum so hard."

I pounded my throbbing shaft deep into his throat, my ass bouncing rapidly as my pace quickened in anticipation.

"Daddy can I please come in your mouth, please?" I cried desperately, my balls tightening against me. Bear answered by sucking me harder and deeper into his mouth before spanking my ass with both hands and squeezing my cheeks painfully.

My thrusting hips stuttered, my cock pulsed and I moaned deeply. "Oh fuck Daddy I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I sobbed and shivered as my cock and balls exploded a load of cum down Bear's swallowing throat making my hips repeatedly jerk against his face and my eyes roll in sweet pleasure.

"Oh God yes," I sighed in deep satisfaction as I slumped onto my forearms completely spent as Bear lapped at my cock making me twitch and groan at the over stimulation.

I felt Bear release me from his mouth before pulling me down his body so my head rested on his tattoo hairy chest and my softening cock pressed against the half hard tip of him.

"Good boy Jason, you were perfect, you tasted perfect." Bear cooed into my ear and stroked my thigh and back while all I could do was pant and try and recover from the best head I had ever received.

"Did you enjoy that baby?"

"Yes Daddy, thank you," I sighed.

"Come here." Bear gripped my jaw and head and lifted it up and kissed me deeply, and I could taste myself on his tongue as he swirled it around mine. I licked deep into his mouth, his pallet, behind his teeth searching for any bit of my cum but he had not wasted a drop.

My blowjob compared to his was like comparing a baby eating to an adult. I had made a complete mess while he hadn't spilled a single drop.

I kissed him back, but for the first time I was enthusiastic about it. My hands threaded into his hair while his hands grabbed my ass as we deeply kissed, the sound of our lips and tongues converging was loud in my ears.

Soon our kisses slowed and I eventually slid from his muscled form onto his sheets, my cock still twitching in the aftermath of that amazing blowjob.

Bear once again pulled me to his chest and held me there while my brain tried to figure out what I was feeling, but it was all a jumbled mess of satisfaction, shame, pleasure, confusion and want. But I didn't think I would leave like I had planned just an hour ago.

For one; Bear would just come after me and drag me back and there was no way I was going to the police - that would be mortifying. Two; I was curious about this thing between us, how much more pleasure could he make me feel? Also, I could still go and fuck a girl at a bar whenever I wanted, that part of me was not changing. And three; no one but me and him would know, and the bar manager, but I planned on making it clear to Bear that for me to continue this voluntarily it needed to be kept a secret.

There was no way I wanted people to think I was gay since I wasn't, I was just... experimenting with Bear, and no one else.

That decided I was finally able to drift off in Bears strong arms, safe and warm while wondering what tomorrow had in store for us both.

~

I hope you enjoyed ;)

I have some more ideas for the next chapter, any preferences? I plan to do both at some point but which do you think should come first:

- Bear finds out Jason fucked a girl without his permission and punishes him by sharing him with a scary ex-con he owes a favour to.

Or

- Jason rides Bear, willingly taking it in the ass for the first time causing them to grow closer.

Also, if anyone has any ideas for these characters they want to share just let me know in the comments!

12