The Black Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,923 Followers

He rarely ever thought about Mandy anymore.

****************

Life had not gone as well for Mandy. Losing her man, and her job, and the humiliating things that had happened due to those things, it led to a deep depression. She was sad, heartbroken, and humiliated by what happened on her wedding night. She couldn't stop thinking about it, and it always filled her with burning anger and deep shame. She had never felt lower, and the fire inside her was practically extinguished.

She had to restart her life professionally as well, just so she wouldn't go crazy thinking about things. True to her word, Vanessa had indeed blackballed her from a lot of the major businesses in the city. She eventually found work in retail, just to sustain her as she figured out how to proceed and rebuild. As mind-numbing as retail work was, it was enough to get by. This drive to rebuild dominated her thoughts, almost allowing her to forget about what happened with Vanessa and Zack.

Then the wedding gift arrived.

A mystery gift arrived at her door, wrapped neatly in wrapping paper. Mandy was confused, wondering if there was someone out there who hadn't gotten the memo. Unsure, she eventually relented and indulged her curiosity, opening up the gift.

She was a little confused to find one of those digital picture frames inside. Opening it up, she checked it out before plugging it in. Once she did, it became apparent there were pictures already loaded to it. And as she eyes hit the pictures that lit up the screen, her heart sank, and her questions were answered.

She was seeing pictures of Vanessa.

It was a slideshow, pictures clearly from the wedding photographer and the first picture showed the wedding party, showing Mandy flanked by Zack and Vanessa, Vanessa smirking slightly, her big fucking tits shoved outwards like the fucking whore she was.

As the slideshow went on, Mandy retreated to the background as the pictures focused on Vanessa and Zack. Those two dancing, Vanessa's big old tits pushed up against Zack. It showed Vanessa sitting on his lap, his eyes lodged on her valley of her cleavage, while Mandy looked like a mess next to them. It was like a shrine to those two, really emphasizing that those two were the stars of the wedding. Those two were the happy couple. Those two would be the ones who would fuck.

In the next picture, they were both naked.

The style of the pictures went from the professional quality done by the photographer to candid shots done in moments of heated passion. Some shots were done by Vanessa, showing herself riding Zack in the wedding suite. But then there were pictures taken from afar, showing a naked Vanessa from behind, her juicy ass facing the camera as she rode Zack's dick like a bucking bronco. There was a picture from the side of the bed of Zack and Vanessa on the bed locked in each other's arms, rolling around the mattress as they furiously made out.

But as the slideshow went on, it became clear the party that night got even crazier.

A picture from the front, showing Vanessa on all fours, her massive black udders hanging down, with Zack behind her, hands on her big ass as he fucked her from behind. Vanessa wore a wicked smile as she smiled at the camera.

A picture of Zack, standing on the bed, spraying down Vanessa's big black tits with a huge load of thick, white cum.

A picture of some new woman, a woman who looked like she worked at the hotel, taking a smiling selfie as she licked a thick line of cum off of one of Vanessa's huge, smooth black breasts. Some of the cum that was coating Vanessa had smeared onto the hotel woman's blazer. A big glob of Mandy's husband's cum had landed on the woman's nametag, obscuring the end of the name, but it appeared to be Kait, or maybe Kaitlyn.

A picture of the hotel woman getting fucked in her work uniform, her mouth agape as Zack drilled her, his bare, flexed ass visible in the picture. Behind them, Vanessa guzzling an expensive bottle of champagne.

The next picture showed Zack and the hotel woman on the balcony, fucking as they overlooked the city, Vanessa standing next to them, facing the camera as she took the picture. As Zack fucked the hotel woman from behind, Vanessa was pouring the thousand dollar champagne over her massive tits and Zack's mouth was locked on her throbbing nipple, gathering her heated sweat and expensive champagne onto his tongue.

Another picture showed them back in the room. Vanessa was taking the camera as she held Zack's mouth to her chest, feeding her nipple to him like a baby. Behind them, sitting back, watching the action with her big tits revealed and her long legs spread was the hotel woman, sipping another bottle of expensive champagne. And at the other end of the picture, a new woman, an Asian woman, her mouth swallowing Zack's thick cock down to the base. It was that bitch from the banquet hall, Trina! Where did she come from?

The next picture showed Trina and Zack in the bathroom, fucking above Mandy's own passed out form. Vanessa and the hotel woman were at the front of the picture, mouth's open in awe as this twisted fuck occurred.

The next picture was even more twisted. It showed Zack standing over his drunken wife, while kneeling next to her was Vanessa, on her knees. Zack was gripping her big, firm tits as he savagely slid his cock between her huge breasts, fucking the enormous black udders roughly. She assisted in this process, gripping her own tits between her thin fingers, pressing her big boobs together, smothering the turgid white rod in soft, smooth black breast-flesh. As the young white husband fucked her black tits, she looked up at him, her lips spread in an impressed smile, as if she was proud of the young married man for coming up with this illicit idea. The idea to fuck her big black tits over his passed out wife, the various combined sex-juices coating his dick and her smooth cavern of cleavage dripping onto her sleeping face.

The next picture showed all three of the women, big breasts exposed as they took a proud picture together, cum strewn on their bodies, Zack passed out behind them.

The next picture showed Zack passed out on the mattress, Vanessa's hot naked body curled up next to his in the wedding suite bed.

The setting changed in the next picture, showing Zack and Vanessa on a beach, Zack looking sexy in his trunks, and Vanessa looking filthy in a tiny, baby blue bikini, her big old tits hanging out, and her naked cunt nearly exposed. The next one showed them from behind, Zack's palm gripping one of her ass cheeks as it thrust out from her miniscule thong bikini.

The next few pictures went by in a blur. Zack meeting famous black women, looking happy. Zack fucking multiple black women, looking even happier. Some of the pictures looked downright artful, Zack on a bed in the middle, with two voluptuous older black women on either side. Some looked filthy, like seeing Zack standing behind a well-dressed older black woman, who looked familiar, like a businesswoman or a politician. Zack was behind her as she pulled up her skirt, his handsome face smothered in the older woman's big, bare, thong-clad ass.

In some pictures, Zack looked like he was being smothered between multiple pairs of big black tits. In others, it showed raw interracial fucking, Zack driving into another mystery black woman.

Other pictures showed off Zack's new found fame, showing him next to famous women, like that actress who was at their wedding, and Naomi, the billionaire.

Some pictures showed just Vanessa and Zack, Vanessa on top of Zack, feeding him her hard nipple as she chewed her lip. Another picture showed Zack furiously eating the black woman's bare pussy. Another showed his face smothered in her ass. One picture was a beautiful black and white picture... of Vanessa's face coated in Zack's thick cum.

But there was one picture that jumped out most of all. It was a picture of Vanessa and Zack, naked, in bed. Vanessa looked heavily pregnant as she rode Zack. His hands were on her huge, bulbous black tits as they fucked. But the thing that jumped out at her was the smile of absolute peace and contentment on Zack's face. He looked happy. He looked satisfied. He looked complete.

Unable to look at this humiliation any longer, Mandy took the picture frame and slammed it against the wall. With it cracked on the floor, she stood above it and stomped on it, screaming and crying, breaking it till it was broken beyond recognition, where she could never see those pictures again. Finally she stopped, breathing heavily, eyes blazing.

She looked in the mirror, seeing herself on edge. Seeing herself panting and angry and upset. But as she looked in the mirror, one thing was clear.

Vanessa had been proven right.

The fire inside Mandy... it still burned.

*****************

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,923 Followers