The Black Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no you don't!" Vanessa said, moving smoothly to grab his wrists and slam them into the bed, stopping the hypnotized young husband in his tracks. She paused in her bouncing, grinding her hungry cunt around the stiff, white pole, squeezing the massive organ, driving the young man crazy.

"Please!" he grunted out, squirming beneath her as she pinned him down. Her massive udders were hanging down, her smooth black breast-flesh sliding against his sweaty chest. He could feel her hard, thick nipples scraping his chest, making him shiver. He looked up into her cocky eyes as he tried to escape her tight grip and get his hands on those titties.

"Oh no, baby... you could have made this nice and easy, but you had you to go an act the fool," Vanessa said, squeezing her cunt around Zack's dick to keep him on edge as she pinned him down. "I control these perfect tits, and you need to play by my rules if you want to touch. Listen to me... this doesn't end till we fuck! Not this lame-ass shit you're trying to pull. I ain't your wife. I'm your wife's boss, not some dumb little white bitch who'll take what she can get. Black women like me don't abide this weak-ass shit! Black women don't make love. That shit doesn't matter to us. Black women FUCK!" she spat out, her filthy lecture sending a ripple of lust through him. "We don't moan softly. Black women scream out! Black women cuss and swear and demand more! White girls break hearts. Black bitches break beds! So if you want to play in the big leagues, you need to step up to the plate. I want your hands on my hot body. I want to hear you talk! I want to hear you swear! I want to get your fucking best! I want you to unleash the beast! I want you to FUCK ME!" she screamed out, before leaning down and savagely bringing her lips to his, forcing her tongue into the young husband's mouth again. Her sinewy tongue slipped against his as they furiously made out, this added sensation almost eroding the young man's fight. She pulled her tongue from his throat and hovered above him again, her cunt still juicing his massive organ. She moved forwards till her huge jugs were dangling inches from the young man's face.

"Now..." Vanessa began, her tone shifting from lecturing to one of soft, firm seduction. "If you want to get your hands on Mama's big titties, tell me what I want to hear," she insisted, holding his gaze. Unable to stop the lewd thoughts from controlling his actions, he opened his mouth and began to speak.

"I love them..." he said, his eyes locked on her bare chest, the words escaping Zack's throat, as if they had been barely contained within him. "They're amazing... I've never seen a pair like them."

"They better than Mandy's itty bitty white titties?" Vanessa asked, her lips curled up smugly.

"Yes," he relented, releasing the tension inside him by finally admitting this truth. "You have better tits than my wife, and it's... it's not even close. They're so much bigger... rounder... so fucking black!" he grunted out, squirming beneath her wicked stare and squeezing pussy.

"Then how could you marry a woman with such small, pathetic breasts?" Vanessa asked, leaning down to run her tongue against his pronounced jawline, moving close to his ear. "How could you love someone when her tits are that small?" She let that hang in his mind before continuing. "A woman like me... a woman with tits like mine deserves a lot of love, don't I? I'm more worthy of your love than your wife ever was... right?" Vanessa asked, her tits hovering in front of his face again, her hard nipples calling for his mouth.

"Yes..." Zack relented, eyes still locked on her tits, his judgment being swayed by her bulbous black orbs.

"You admit the truth?" Vanessa asked. "You love my hot black body more than your wife?"

"Yes," Zack seethed out, literally pleading for the pleasure she was withholding from him. But still, she held him down.

"Do you love my big tits more than you love your wife? Answer me this time!" she commanded, repeating the earlier question that had stopped him before.

"Yes!" Zack called out. "YES! I love your fucking tits more than my wife, okay?" he admitted, making the black woman smirk.

"I knew it," she said, squeezing her cunt around him. "Do you love me more than you love your new wife?" Vanessa inquired. "You just married her, and you just met me, but my hot black body was enough to change your mind. My big tits were enough to make you throw away all those loving feelings you have for her, and make you fall so deep in love with me. So tell me... do you love your wife's 44-year-old black boss more than you ever loved her?" she asked, eyes blazing with heat as her dripping cunt massaged his aching member.

"Yes!" Zack called out, his body fully tensed. "I love you more than I love her! I love everything about you! I would do... ugh fuck... I would do fucking anything for you. To please you, and your hot black body. Please, Vanessa. Please!" Zack pleaded, aching to touch those massive, soft breasts. Ready to lose his pure heart and soul forever by immersing himself in that hot black body. He was so in love with her it wasn't even funny. He wanted her more than he wanted any other woman ever. She was so fucking good at this, giving him what he had always craved. Dominance. Subjugation.

She held him in place, squeezing her black pussy around his aching member while she stared down at him, enjoying the slow torture she was putting him through. She was happy to drive the young married man insane with lust, so insane that he would do anything she asked of him.

"Mama doesn't want to hurt you, baby," Vanessa purred, squeezing her taut cunt around his shaft teasingly as she tortured him with a pleasure that was just out of reach. "Mama just wants to make you feel really..." she said, tightening her pussy around him. "...really..." she repeated, squeezing his cock again. "...really..." Squeeze. "...really good. Don't you want to feel good, hon?" His mouth was opened in a pained sigh, fighting the pleasure she was bringing him. Her hard nipple was hovering just above his open mouth. She leaned down to brush her hard nipple across his lips, but before his mouth could capture the hard nub, she pulled it away. His mouth leapt up, searching for the hard nipple he sampled, but it was out of reach. Pained that he could find some new pleasure, he sighed, closed his eyes, and let his head fall back to the bed.

"Stay with me, baby," Vanessa said, locking her cunt around his throbbing prick, bringing him back to life, his eyes opening back up. "Now tell me... do you want to feel good?" Vanessa cooed.

"I need to cum!" Zack begged, getting right to the point.

"And if you want Mama to make you feel good, you need to make Mama feel good... do you understand?" she purred, knowing he was so overwhelmed that her words were resonating deep inside him. "My pleasure is all that should matter to you. And if you make me happy... if you give me pleasure... if you make me cum, then I'll make you happy. I'll give you pleasure. I'll make you cum. Do you understand? Baby, you shouldn't be begging to cum... you should be begging to fuck me! Begging to make me cum! Now, tell me... what do you want?" She asked, looking down at him, smirking at her complete control over the strong, young, white husband.

"Please," he groaned, eyes blazing with fury and desperation. "Please... let me fuck you," he relented. "Let me put my hands on your hot black body. I want to touch you! I want to fuck you till you fucking scream! I'll do anything you want! Anything! I'll fuck your fucking brains out while my wife is passed out next to us! I'll make your fucking black pussy cum on my fucking married dick! I live for your fucking sexy black body! Please! I'll do anything!" Zack begged. Smiling, and finally satisfied with his level of submission, she released his wrists and sat up, swiveling on his throbbing post. It took him a moment to realize his hands were free. He looked up at her smug face and anger played across his face. He was a strong young man, and he could easily reach up and toss this scheming black bitch aside and go back to his wife, not giving into her. He could still easily convince himself that he had never fully given into his wife's evil boss. He could just use his big manly hands to push her off of him and escape her evil clutches. The hand that carried the symbol of his love and affection for his wife around his ring finger could be the used to defend himself from the evil woman's advances, and stand as a beacon to the strength of his love for his wife and their marriage. It would be poetic. It would be so easy.

But instead, he rose from the bed and placed his hands on the older woman's perfect black tits.

"Aww, yeah!" Vanessa moaned out, knowing she had fully conquered the white husband. Any objections the young man might have had had been pushed out of him by the older woman's squeezing pussy. His hands leapt to her absolutely massive breasts, his fingers digging into the luscious, soft flesh. He squeezed her huge black tits over and over again, gripping them hard, not wanting to ever let them go. He squeezed them roughly, before reaching down, cupping them in his palms and then guiding one of her nipples to his hungry mouth. He attacked one of her throbbing nipples, inhaling it in his married mouth, his lips pressing into her soft breast as he tried to take as much of her tit-flesh in his mouth as he could. Their naked bodies pressed together, Vanessa reached around and grabbed the back of his head, forcing his face against her sweaty tits. She pushed them back to the bed, her soft breasts molding around his face as he was forced against the mattress. His hands were forced away from her tits, so he reached around her, wrapping his arms around her body. He slid one of his hands down to her ass, squeezing the full, round, black cheek.

"That's it, baby, that's it!" Vanessa said, rewarding the young man's touch by resuming her bouncing on his throbbing prick, holding her tits in place against his face as she did so. She resumed her precise, expert fucking, soon bouncing from knob to root again, his juice-coated white cock sliding smoothly in-and-out of her overfilled black cunt. Their skin was slapping together, her ass slamming into his thighs. He kept his hand on her ass, assisting her in their rough fucking as he helped force her down into him. He began to match her pace, driving up into her as she drove down into him. "That's it, baby! Fuck yes! Fuck me with that big white cock, baby! YES!" Vanessa squealed.

His mouth was still stuffed with her throbbing nipple as he eagerly sucked and chewed on the rubbery cap. She pulled her hard nipple from his mouth before motor-boating him with her massive black udders, sliding her huge, heavy black tits across his married face, slapping him in the face with the huge orbs, resting the weighty jugs on his handsome features, the sweat from her bulbous rack smearing onto him. Her huge boobs were literally smothering him to the point where he was forced to breathe the sweet heated air from her deep valley of her cleavage to gain oxygen. She pulled her tits off his face for a moment, letting him gasp for air for a few moments before stuffing her other nipple into his hungry mouth.

As Zack squeezed her round, jutting ass with his hand, he wrapped his other arm around her waist, allowing him the leverage to drive up into her as she rode his hard white prick.

"Yeah, baby! YES! Fuck me! YES! FUCK! FUCK! YES!" Vanessa screamed. "Fuck me with that white dick! Fuck me better than you ever fucked your ugly wife! Give me that white dick! That fucking dick belongs to me, baby! It belongs to me! Fuck my fucking nasty cunt with that massive young cock! Didn't your momma ever tell you not to give that cock to evil old ladies? Fuck yes! Well, you love it! You love fucking old women... fuck... old fucking black women! That's it! Yes! Fuck that fucking pussy, baby! FUCK ME!"

She was rocking against him more violently as their fuck session got more intense. Both of the new lovers were covered with sweat, and her body was sliding on his as she rode his fat white dick hard! But a woman like her needed it even harder. She had a few mini orgasms, but she needed to cum hard. She pushed herself up, pulling her big breasts from his face, and grabbed the headboard. Using the added leverage, she began slamming her body into him, the wet smacks of their sweat-soaked skin reverberating down the halls of the hotel.

"FUCK! AWWW! YES! YES! UGH! FUCK!" Vanessa screamed out. "Fuck me with that fat married cock! Fuck my tight black cunt with that white cock! YES!"

"Amazing!" Zack grunted out, still tasting her tits on his tongue. "Holy shit!" he groaned, shocked at the ferocity of this fuck.

"You like it, baby?" Vanessa asked. Zack looked up, eyes locked onto her huge, slippery, sweat-soaked tits, glistening in the light. He reached up and grabbed them again, squeezing her huge black breasts once more, pinching her hard nipples. "YES! Tell me! TELL ME! You like it? YOU LIKE THAT SHIT?" she screamed at him.

"I love it!" Zack screamed out. "You're incredible! You're cunt is fucking incredible! The best fucking cunt I've ever had my dick in! You're pussy's amazing! I love your black cunt! Yes!"

"You're done with white girls, aren't cha?" Vanessa asked. "You ain't going back to white pussy again after this! After feeling my nasty black cunt!"

"No! No more white girls," Zack replied. "Black pussy is so fucking good! I never fucking knew it could be this good!" It was true. He had fucked a lot of white pussy, but this black cunt was on another level. It squeezed his cock so fucking hard, and massaged every inch of it. It could take his full length and treat it

to a worshipful, indescribable pleasure. This one black pussy was better than all the other pussy he had felt.

"Oh FUCK!" Vanessa screamed, her cunt spasming around his cock, a prelude to the big one that was coming soon. His cock was granite, unflinching as it split open her hungry cunt again and again. It had been held at edge for so long it had found its second wind. It could fuck for hours at this point. It was driving the black woman wild, her juices pouring down his smooth shaft with every bounce. Sex had never been this good for the slutty older woman. Her black pussy was loving the white man's throbbing weapon.

Zack sat back up, wrapping his arms around her waist, his mouth attacking her black tits again. His tongue licked her huge breasts, circling and flicking against the hard nipple as his lips wrapped around the smooth areola. As he held her tight against him with his muscular arms, their bodies slid against each other. Both sat up on the bed, her mature, succulent black flesh sliding against his taut white skin. She rose in his lap before dropping down, her ass slamming into his legs hard. As Vanessa wrapped her arms around his neck, Zack gripped her ass with both hands, driving himself up into her as she slammed into him.

"Yes! YES! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me! Fuck my black pussy with that married dick! Drive that fucking cock in my hot cunt and make me scream! YES! YES!" Vanessa screamed out, clutching him tight. The gentle tug of his mouth on her tits was that little extra something that was driving her insane. She was gonna cum soon, and she was gonna cum hard!

"Suck my tits, baby!" Vanessa screamed. "Suck my big, black tits, honey! You've wanted to suck my big tits all day! You've wanted to suck them since the moment we met! Didn't you! Didn't you?!"

"YES!" Zack called out, pulling his mouth from her throbbing nipple and sliding his face against her dark cleavage, the heated black skin sliding against his face. "I wanted to suck these fucking huge knockers since I met you! I wanted to suck and squeeze them before the wedding! I wanted to scrub my face in your cleavage as soon as my wife got drunk and stupid at the reception! I wanted to suck your fucking huge black tits on the fucking wedding altar in front of my wife! In front of all my friends and family! I couldn't stop thinking about them!" He resumed hungrily sucking her big, bouncing tits, tugging on her nipples with his mouth as she drove her ass into his lap roughly.

"YES! FUCK YES!" Vanessa moaned out. "Baby, it was all I could fucking think about too! I wanted your mouth on my perfect tits so bad! Fuck yeah! I love it! I love this dick! I've needed my tits worshipped for such a long time, and I just knew you were the man for the job. YES! UGH FUCK! Yeah! I had to stop myself from shoving my tits in your face all day! I want you to suck my tits forever, baby! I want your mouth on my fucking nipples every fucking day! I want you to suck my big jugs! I want to fucking nurse you! I want you to drink my fucking breast milk! Yes! YES!" she called out as the married man sucked her nipples harder at this last statement. Her cunt was twitching and spasming. She was getting very, very close.

"Mmmm, guuhhh!" Zack grunted into her tits, his mouth full of nipple. He was in absolute bliss. His stamina was being pushed beyond its limits already, and her crazy-tight black pussy was making him lose it. His cock was swelling up, ready to finally burst with its long awaited, creamy load.

"Yeah, baby, yeah!" Vanessa moaned, driving into him, flexing her ass and grinding against his cock before bouncing again roughly. "C'mon, baby! Yeah, that's it! Grab my ass, hon! Grab my fucking ass! Yeah, that's it!" Zack slid his big, manly hands down and grabbed two major helpings of black booty. He dug into the firm mounds roughly, feeling the dark, pliant, sweaty flesh between his fingers, grabbing hold and pulling her down into him. "Fuck me baby, fuck me! Fuck me with that white dick! Fuck me because you love me more than your ugly wife! Yeah, that's it!" she called out, feeling him drive up even harder into her greedy cunt at that. "You're a nasty one, baby! I knew it! I knew you were fucking filthy! Yes! YES! Fuck your wife's fucking slutty old boss! Fuck my black pussy! Make that pussy cum, baby! Make Mama cum! Yeah! Yes! YES! FUCK YES! YES! YES! Give me that big cock! YES! YES! YES! AH! AH! AH!" she screamed out in his ear, her cunt quivering around his swollen shaft.

Zack was too far gone at this point. His lizard brain was in control, and what was driving his actions was the unyielding need to cum! He'd been storing hot, thick cum in his nuts for just this night and now it was time to give his load to its rightful recipient. The woman who had earned it. The woman who deserved it, not his inferior, passed out, small-breasted wife. He always knew it would end like this, despite his best efforts. He always knew, deep down, that his marriage would end not in some romantic ancestral house, years in the future, a house built on the foundation of the love he and his wife had built together. No, he always knew his marriage would end in the arms of some slut, his naked dick buried up her steamy twat, his hands on her hot, naked, voluptuous body, his load exploding inside her fertile womb, and making illicit, out-of-wedlock babies.

He just didn't think it would happen this fast.

"I'm gonna cum, Vanessa," Zack grunted out, his face against her soft tits. "I'm gonna cum in your filthy cunt! I'm gonna fucking cum inside you! I'm gonna fucking cum in your tight black pussy!"

"Yeah, baby, do it!" Vanessa groaned, her cunt quivering, arms clutched tightly around his neck. "Give me that nut, baby! Give me that married nut! I want to feel it inside me! Give Mama that thick married cum!" His cock jolted in response. He was gonna lose it.

"I want to cum!" Zack grunted. "I want to cum in your fucking cunt! I want to cum in Mama's hot cunt!"

"Oh fuck!" Vanessa screamed out, turning a corner. She bounced up and down, sweat dripping off of her. She drove down till his full length was inside her then flexed her cunt around him, trying to coax the load from his balls. "Yes! YES! YES! Cum in Mama's cunt, baby! Cum in me! CUM INSIDE ME! YES! YES! YES! Give me that married cum while your wife is passed out in the bathroom like a fucking fool! Cum inside me and forget about your wife forever! UGHHH! YES! YES! YES! UGH! YEAH! FUCK! Give me babies! Give me babies! Give me fucking white babies! YES!"

1...1213141516...19