The Black Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! I'm gonna do it!" Zack moaned out. "I'm gonna cum inside you while my fucking boring, dumbass wife sleeps... through... it! YES! YES! AHHHH!" As he turned the corner, his jaw clenched and his teeth bit down firmly on the black woman's rubbery nipple. This jolt of pleasure, combined with hearing the young married man trash talk his own wife, set the black woman off.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Vanessa grunted, her body tensed as her black pussy locked around the base of his white married shaft, its full length buried inside her. "YES! YES! FUCK! YES! FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK YYYYEEAAAAHHHH!" Vanessa squealed, a huge wave of pleasure rocking her luscious body. Her body shivered as she came, every nerve-ending being driven wild by the intense white dicking she was receiving. Her orgasm was enough to take the married man over the edge.

"FFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK! UGHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGODDDDDD!" Zack grunted savagely, and after weeks of holding out, the married man finally came. His nuts were flexing as the first stream of thick cum fired up his shaft, blasting out into the older black woman's clutching, squeezing hole. Jet after jet of his hot, thick nut exploded from his married dick, straight into his wife's boss's pussy.

"YESSSSS! YES! I feel it! I feel that nut inside me!" Vanessa squealed, clutching the married man tight as she felt his creamy load entering her ready cunt. He exploded over and over again, deep inside her pussy, each stream of cum as big as the last. It was the biggest load of his life, and it wasn't even that close. None of the white girls he had ever hooked up with, even the super slutty ones who could really fuck, none of them even came close to conjuring up the kinda load this older black woman had inspired in him. And the type of orgasms he had with Mandy... those were a drizzle. This was a flood of thick cum leaving his nuts, flowing directly into the evil black woman's cunt.

They remained clutched together as they fell back onto the bed, their bodies flexing against each other as they rode out their massive orgasms. Her juices were squirting from her pussy onto his contracting nuts.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK YEAH BABY! FUCK YOUR MAMA!! Fill Mama's cunt up, baby! YES! Give it to me! Give me a baby! YES!" Vanessa squealed.

"God damn! Yes! So good! So fucking good!" Zack groaned out, the pleasure so good it was almost painful. His balls kept firing more and more hot cum up into the older woman. Her nails dug into his neck as she kept cumming, her body flexing as their hot, naked bodies slid against each other.

This went on for a few moments as they rode out this wave of pleasure, their language devolving into grunts and moans. As Zack's balls exploded into Vanessa's tight cunt, Zack entered a whole new plane of pleasure. White light burst into his vision, obscuring the delicious sights in front of him, and it was only as he came down from his high that the white light behind his eyes was overtaken by darkness.

Finally, at nearly the same moment, both of their bodies relaxed. Vanessa's slick, sweat-soaked body slid off of him, panting for breath as she slid onto her back next to the married man, his tube-steak sliding out from her black pussy, plopping onto his belly with a wet smack, still mostly hard. The older black woman's legs were spread lewdly, and as she glanced down at herself, not a single drop of the younger man's cum had leaked out of her. In the same way the dehydrated soil of a flood ravaged farm greedily accepted every drop of rain-water, her needy, fertile cunt accepted every fucking drop of thick, married, white-boy cum, hungrily sucking it up and not letting a single drop go to spare.

This was why she loved white dick. White dick was very, very good to her. White dick made her cunt go crazy, the way no other dick could. Her pussy LOVED the white cock, and after what she just went through, there was no way she was giving it up.

Zack's lizard brain kept him conscious, despite the fact that every nerve in his body was ready for rest. He was tethered to consciousness by his still hard cock, keeping him awake and alert. As he fully came down from his high and his vision cleared, he looked around to reassess, now able to think slightly clearly.

Zack was panting, trying to deal with what just happened. Now that it had happened, now that he had cheated, he had expected to feel intense waves of guilt and regret. But, having done it, having finally cheated on Mandy, he felt strangely... content. It wasn't so much a mistake as it was him accepting what he truly was. This was what he was built for. This was what he was meant for. Having dirty, filthy sex with equally filthy women. His mind was at peace, the type of peace that can only come from finding your true place in life. There was of course some regret at betraying his wife, but that didn't matter to him. Mandy was a sweet girl, but she wasn't the girl for him. She couldn't keep up with his needs, and their marriage was doomed for failure. What mattered at this point was his own journey towards true happiness and inner peace. What mattered was truly finding his place in life. What mattered now as finishing what he started.

He looked down and noticed his still erect weapon lying in place on his taut belly, ready to go. And despite the fact that he had just drained the biggest load of his life into Vanessa's amazing black pussy, he still felt that same unyielding pressure from his nuts. He smirked wickedly and looked next to him, his eyes glancing at her black, sweaty, mountainous peaks, rising up and down as she panted for breath.

Zack wasn't done. Far from it.

Before Vanessa could react, Zack leapt into action.

"You're not finished yet, are you?" Zack taunted her, lifting the black woman up, rearranging her till she was on all fours in front of him.

"Oh... oh my..." Vanessa called out in surprise as she was moved around, looking behind her as Zack moved into place behind her, looking like a predator ready to pounce as his hungry eyes stared at her naked body. "You little fucker... I knew there was a monster in there. Do your worst... I can take it," she dared him, turning to look straight forward, her eyes meeting her own gaze in the mirror.

She looked amazing, like pure, unadulterated sex. She looked so good, she just had to smirk with pride. On all fours, her huge tits hanging down, her nipples kissing the bed. Her entire body was still slick with sweat, adding another layer to her nasty appeal. Her lithe, arched back led to her large, round, juicy ass, pointed up in the air, looking perfectly shaped as it was pointed directly at the married man behind her. And he was staring right at it.

"You've been shaking this at me all day," Zack said, his tone unrecognizable, utilizing a confidence and swagger he hadn't let reach the surface in years. He reached up and casually spanked her large, round ass, making the cheek jiggle deliciously. She looked over her shoulder at him, eyes blazing with lust. He leaned forward and handled both round rump cheeks with his manly paws, squeezing the firm flesh greedily. "Shaking this ass in my face like a complete slut, making me think bad thoughts at my own wedding."

"Yeah, baby! That's right! That's fucking right I was!" Vanessa snarled as the young husband squeezed her ass. "I wanted to show all the white boys what a real woman's ass looked like! I wanted my ass dominating your thoughts when you said 'I do'! I wanted to make that fucking dick of yours rock hard whenever I strutted by! That's it baby, play with my ass!"

"You made me so fucking hard when you sat on my lap," Zack admitted, letting his hand touch the full expanse of her large, round cheeks.

"I know, baby, I know," Vanessa said, her boobs swaying gently as she pushed her ass back towards the married man's eager hands. "With the way you were grinding that big dick of yours against me, I think I could have taken you right then. Fucked you right there at the reception in front of your pathetic wife! Fuck yeah, that's hot!" Vanessa said, a shiver of lust coursing down her spine.

"This hot ass has had me drooling since I first saw it," Zack said huskily, leaning in close as he jiggled her firm cheeks in his palms.

"Show me a white girl who has an ass like this," Vanessa boasted, shaking her butt from side-to-side.

"It's the best ass I've ever seen," Zack said, his voice full of lust, as he leaned forward to give one of the large black cheeks a juicy kiss.

"That's it baby! Kiss Mama's ass!" Vanessa called out, feeling the younger man's lips repeatedly smack against her black ass, worshipfully kissing both cheeks. This went on for a few moments before Zack pulled back and placed both hands back on her ass, one on each cheek. Then, with a quick jolt, he pulled the large cheeks apart, exposing the full expanse of her ass crack to his greedy eyes. "Oh... you're a nasty one! I love it!" She called out.

Zack's eyes were locked on her exposed ass crack, his gaze focusing directly on her asshole. It had been so long since he had seen a woman so exposed to him, her perfect, clean, tight asshole making him drool. And after years of being trained to enjoy the act, he was ready to give the older woman the same worshipful treatment he used to give all those slutty girls years prior. The act he had grown to become addicted to. With no hesitation, Zack stuck out his tongue and leaned forward, running his tongue up along the length of her ass crack.

"Oh, that's it baby, get in there," Vanessa sighed. "Get all up in Mama's ass!"

Zack's famished tongue was drooling with hunger as he focused his attention on her tight ass, rimming the tight hole with his tongue. His stiff tongue lavished attention on the older black woman's asshole, soaking it with spit, licking the tight hole and even kissing it with his newly married lips, giving the same treatment to this old lady's asshole that he gave to his wife on the altar of the church. And this moment was easily the superior memory.

"Stab it, baby! Stab it!" Vanessa moaned. "I want to feel that tongue inside my ass!" Zack did as commanded, stiffening his tongue and jabbing it against her tight, spit-soaked hole, trying to break through. "C'mon, hon... get that tongue in Mama's ass." Zack shoved his face as deeply as could in the older black woman's ass crack, stabbing his tongue against the firm sphincter. And then, after minutes of trying to break through...

"AHHHHH FUCK!" Vanessa screamed out as Zack's tongue penetrated her, entering her tight asshole. Zack stabbed his tongue in and out of the black woman's ass. Vanessa's eyes flashed with lust as she reached back to dig her hand into the young man's scalp, holding him in place against her rear.

She looked forward at the image reflected in the mirror. Her, on all fours, her big, black breasts hanging lusciously below her, her ass posed upward behind her, and there, smothered between her round smooth cheeks, was the married man's handsome face. His manly features were being obscured he was so deep in her black booty. But knowing she was grinding her juicy ass against that handsome white boy's face sent a jolt of lust through her.

He went on like this, fucking her ass with his tongue, followed by some delightful rimming of her tight hole, hitting her in just the right way like he was scratching an itch, making her toes curl in the process. He was truly enjoying the act, feeling his face buried between the older woman's round, luscious ass cheeks, his tongue worshipping her tightest hole, coating it with his heated saliva. Part of his enjoyment was in the submission, pleasuring the older woman's most revered hole in such a raw, filthy manner. He loved it, and he didn't realize how much he had missed doing it till right this moment.

Finally, knowing the job was done, he pulled his tongue from her tight hole, leaning back to admire the spit-soaked hole. But Vanessa's hand still maintained its grip, forcing him to give her tight hole a bit more tongue worship before releasing him. Zack panted for breath as he reached down and gave his stiff dick a few courtesy strokes, making sure he was ready to go. But the teasing she had put him through, and the stimulus that was her hot fucking black body, had given him incredible endurance, it seemed. It felt like he could go all night at this rate. His cock was like iron, and he moved upward, placing the tip of his pulsing dick against the older woman's ass crack.

"Oh, yeah baby," Vanessa purred, straightening up on all fours, getting ready for what was about to happen. "You want to fuck Mama's ass, honey?"

"Yeah, I've wanted to fuck this ass all day," Zack grunted, grabbing her hip with one hand while steadying his cock with the other. He placed the tip against her asshole and teased the tight hole a little bit.

"Such a nasty boy," Vanessa teased. "Marrying your young little white wife while fantasizing about sticking that filthy dick of yours inside some black booty!"

"This is what you made me do," Zack began. "I didn't want to cheat, but you strutted around, showing off your big jiggling tits and this amazing fucking ass in that filthy dress of yours... this is what you get. This is what that gets you." At that, Zack began to push forward, gripping her hips hard, pulling her back against him. He flexed his hips, trying to force his cock inside Vanessa's tight, unyielding asshole.

"Oh my God!" Vanessa sighed, biting her lip and closing her eyes as she felt the thick white weapon trying to force its way inside her rear end. Wincing slightly as she felt her asshole begin to stretch, she still pushed back, eager to get that fat white dick up her tight ass. "Do it, you motherfucker! Do it! Fuck my ass! Fuck my black ass! Do i... oooohhhhhhhhh my GGGGGGGODDDDDDDD! Yes! YES!" Vanessa moaned out loudly as her tight ass gave in, stretching around Zack's meaty tube-steak.

Zack's body jerked forward as the first few inches of his married cock entered the black woman's yielding asshole. Her tight hole was wrapped snugly around his pulsing shaft, squeezing the fuck out of his needy dick. He had forgotten how good anal sex felt, but here, kneeling behind this older black woman, feeling her ass gripping his fat cock like there was no tomorrow, he wondered how he could have stopped himself from experiencing this for so long. It felt amazing! He pushed another inch or two inside her and shuddered with excitement. He had resigned himself to the fact that he would never be having anal sex again. Mandy was so NOT the type of girl to be into this kind of thing. And even if she was into it... she was so petite Zack feared it would break the poor girl. No, this kind of thing needed to be done with a real woman, a woman who could take it. A woman like Vanessa, who had the body and the curves to be able to handle this kind of rough, nasty sex. Zack grit his teeth and pushed forward again, driving his cock into her, making her take a few more inches.

"Holy fuck, that's good!" Zack grunted out.

"Fuck! Keep going, baby!" Vanessa moaned out. "Fill Mama's ass with that big married dick! C'mon baby! Mama wants the whole thing!" Knowing his dick was lodged in place, he gripped his hands on her hips and drove forward hard, forcing most of his fat cock inside her. "Aaahhhh! GGGGOOODDD! Yes! YES!" Vanessa screamed. Zack was leaning over her, most of his big dick lodged impossibly in her tight, squeezing ass. Her ass was gripping him so hard! It was incredible, the tightest fucking hole he had ever felt. He fucked in-and-out lightly, testing how good the stretched but gripping hole felt sliding up and down his shaft. "All the way, baby. ALL THE WAY!" Vanessa screamed out, seething with lust. Zack reared back and drove forward, driving his cock all the way inside her black ass, till his heavy balls slapped against her naked cunt.

"UGGGGHHHHHH! FFFFUUUUCKKK! AHHHHH!" Vanessa moaned gutturally, her ass filled with fat, white dick. She had tipped forward slightly, her cheek against the bed as her ass got used to the massive white intruder. He held her tight against him, savoring the sensation of her asshole swallowing his cock to the root. Her juicy ass pressed into his torso as he ground against her, grinding his cock in the older woman's tight asshole.

"Jesus Christ!" Zack cried out, almost in tears this felt so good. Both of them savored the sensation of his cock in her ass, getting used to the indescribable bliss they were both feeling. They both huffed and puffed, their bodies feeling an overload of pleasure. It took a few moments before the tension melted out of Vanessa's body, her tensed muscles relaxing despite the fat cock lodged in her ass. Zack was still tensed, but Vanessa... she was ready.

"Do it, you son of a bitch!" Vanessa called out, pushing herself back up onto her hands and knees, getting into position. "Fuck my ass, you bastard!"

Zack's face flashed with impatient anger before he complied, sliding his slick shaft out till only the head was lodged inside her, before driving forward, beginning to pump his cock in-and-out of her.

"Ugggghhh yeah! Fuck yeah!" Vanessa moaned out. "Give it to me, baby! Give me that fat white dick! Holy shit! That feels so fucking good in my ass! Keep going, baby! Fuck Mama's ass! C'mon! FUCK ME!"

Zack grit his teeth and dug deep, beginning to piston his marred dick inside her. His cock was still coated with their combined juices, so he was able to work up a smooth, steady pace, digging out room for his big cock deep in her ass.

"Oh my God! Amazing!" Zack groaned out, the pleasure overwhelming.

"You like that, baby?" Vanessa asked. "You like fucking Mama's tight ass?"

"Fuck yeah!" Zack replied, his torso slapping into her black butt. "It's incredible! YES!" Zack moaned out, a shudder running through his body. "So fucking tight!"

"How does my ass compare to Mandy, hon?" Vanessa asked. "Fuck! Yes... tell me! Tell me how good my ass feels?"

"It's... fuck... FUCK!" Zack winced. "It's the best fucking sex I've ever had! Mandy's not even fucking close. She's so fucking bad at sex compared to you. FUCK!" Zack groaned. Looking down, he couldn't help but marvel at how her tight asshole inhumanely swallowed his full, thick length to the root. And seeing his white shaft getting swallowed into her dark, tight hole, between her delightfully large, juicy cheeks... it was incredible. Zack held her hips tight and drove into her roughly, his hips slamming into her, making her ass cheeks ripple with each impact. He reached forward and grabbed her hair, yanking back as he drove into her.

"UGGHHH! FUCK! That's right, baby! Yank my fucking hair! Fuck me fucking hard, baby! Fuck my fucking brains out! Yes... YES!" she screamed out. Zack tugged her hair forcefully, pulling back at it as he fucked her. As he did this, he leaned forward, sliding his other hand under her to feel her big breasts once more. His hand molested her massive udders wildly, touching what he could, feeling up the soft flesh, before getting a good hold of one of her big tits and squeezed the soft, luscious flesh roughly. Their bodies were locked against each other as Zack's powerful hips drove them both forward.

"Yes! YES! Fucking do it, you piece of shit! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS YOU MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A BITCH!" Vanessa screamed out. Their faces were next to each other, so she extended her tongue, eager to slide it into his mouth again. Both of them kept jerking forward, making it hard to lock their lips, but their tongues tangled in mid air sloppily, mashing against each other. Zack reached down with his other hand so both were cupping her huge tits, squeezing her massive tanks roughly, over and over again. "You're so fucking good! So good!" she whispered to him, loving the sensation of his hands on her body. His hips kept pumping, forcing his married dick smoothly in-and-out of her tight ass, the amazing hole swallowing his meat completely.

1...1314151617...19